The Attendant Ch. 11

Story Info
[Dystopia] Peter serves his brother and father's cocks.
4.3k words
4.4
12.4k
9

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a world where gay men have been stripped away of their basic human rights through the "Attendant" status, Peter becomes a slave in his own household. Soon, his step-father and younger brother learn to take their roles of "Masters" very seriously.

This is a dark, authoritarian, dystopian fiction. It includes numerous elements of non-consensual BDSM, dom/sub practises and sex, including slavery, and rape, as well as incestuous relationships. The story does not, in any way, reflect the views or political opinions of the author.

All characters are above 18 years old.

*********************

The Attendant

Chapter 11: The fake Attendant

I was sucking my father's cock. Or should I say, my former-father's cock. It was the biggest cock I had ever put in my mouth and he was precumming a lot. My Owner was moaning softly. He let me lick, suck, spit, jerk him off and swallow his fluids.

He was hard as rock.

The goal of the sick competition invented by Commander Fallon was to cum the fastest in my mouth but my Owner did not seem to care about that. When he was on the edge of releasing his load, he would whisper me to slow down.

I took care of his balls too; they were big and seemed full. I knew I would be drenched with his cum.

I deepthroated my former-father and surprised myself on how far I could go without gagging, even on such a large cock. I was becoming a talented cock-sucker. But maybe, I was not becoming anything, maybe I was born for this as they said.

My Owner put some of his precum on his fingers and made me lick. Who could have thought this Man was my loving dad just a few months before?

"You love that don't you Attendant?"

I hated every second of it.

"I love it Owner."

"Such a good boy."

He would say that before. When I would help out my mother. But now, this phrase had a whole new meaning.

He patted my hair and then, pulled them aggressively so I could finish him off. He face-fucked me hard. He liked it rough. Finally, I felt his whole body shaking and he cummed. Multiple orgasms, six, maybe seven loads of thick sperm were released in my mouth. His cum was getting mixed with all the previous loads I had totally or partially swollen.

I wondered what the actual effects of swallowing so much semen could do to me. Was there actual protein in semen? I know, right? The thoughts you have when you just swallowed your father's cum!

"Open your mouth."

I showed him my mouth full. I was making white bubbles. He smiled.

"Now, you understand your place. Right, Attendant?"

I nodded and he spat in my mouth. I swallowed again.

The whole thing lasted more than 10 minutes, my former-father had lost the game at this point. But I did not know if the men downstairs would go through with the challenge: the one who would take the longest time to cum was supposed to wear the official Attendant's uniform for the rest of the evening.

I sincerely hoped I would get to see my Owner humiliated in this stupid uniform before the end of the night.

But there was one more contestant left to play.

My younger brother entered the room. He seemed distraught. Just like the young photographer's assistant, I could tell he was wondering how the fuck he had ended up in here. He should not be so shy: the last time we had found ourselves alone together, he had already shoved his cum in his mouth. I could not believe it was only 14 hours prior.

He stood against the wall near the stairs, staying the furthest away from me. It was like he was afraid to take anymore step. His face was in the shadow, I could not tell if he were looking at me, I was covered in spit and cum.

One minute passed by. Then two. Then three. Martin did not want to go through with it. But he had too.

"I think we have to do it Sir. I need to suck your dick." I spoke.

"Fuck... You really want that?" He said drily.

Of course, I did not want that.

"Sir, there is a camera there. It's recording. I need to suck you in front of it so there is proof of your time. I think we will both be in trouble if we don't execute this task."

He looked at the camera and only then, slowly walked towards me. He seemed nauseated, repulsed by the idea.

"I'm not excited... I cummed this morning and I... I'm tired."

Was he kidding me? After everything? Now, he was tired?

Damn. Despite of what he had done to me, despite of what he had made me do, I could not help to feel pity for my younger brother. Unlike me, he was not used to executing orders.

I helped him. I caressed his crotch to feel his dick over his pants. Martin did not seem hard but I insisted, rubbing his bulge more and more intensely to make him horny.

"Show me your ass. It will help me." He eventually whispered.

I turned around and took my most lascivious position, I spread my ass cheeks so he could admire my anus. I knew that he loved it. Everyone seemed to be obsessed with my pink tight asshole.

Finally, Martin grabbed his semi-hard penis and started masturbating.

"It does not work Attendant... I... I don't want this..."

"You have to cum in my mouth Sir, or you'll lose the game. You don't want to wear the Attendant's uniform."

I faced him again and started to suck his cock. Willingly or not, he got hard. I wanted him to cum faster than my former-father.

"Do you really want this Attendant?" Martin asked.

Was he genuine? I could not tell anymore. It seemed like it.

"Yes Sir. I want you to cum in my throat. I want to be your little bitch."

That filthy talk worked; his dick was responding. I was doing a great job with my tongue too. I had learnt a lot in the past couple of weeks.

"Are you... are you a cum dump?" He said, timidly. I could have laughed.

"Yes Sir. I am your fucking cum rag! I was born to swallow real men's cocks and real men's cum."

"Fuck, this is so sick. Suck my balls Attendant!"

"Yes Sir! Mmmmm... Your big balls. I love them. I want to feel what's inside of them. I want you to feed me with your balls' juice."

At that point and just like his father, he started to face-fuck me, moving his athletic hips at a steady rhythm while I was swallowing his uncut cock. He was precumming, that was a good sign. No way I would let him lose this game!

"Tell me how bad you want my cum!" He shouted as he was pounding my skull.

"I want it so bad Sir. Give me your juice!"

"Tell me I'm a real man!"

"Oh yes Sir! You're a real man and I'm just a fucking fag. I beg you for your semen."

"Tell me that I'm a straight man!"

"Of course, Sir, you're straight! Mmmmmmm, cum inside of me!"

For the sixth time in a row, a flow of cum was spread in my mouth. I looked at the camera and at the time. 9 minutes and 32 seconds. My Owner did lose the game! I smiled. A smile full of my brother's sperm.

Martin hurried downstairs without saying another word and I waited in the studio.

After a few minutes, Roger Klein, the Photographer, came in:

"You can return with the others, Attendant. I'll have to check the footage."

When I went back and knelt down beside my Owner, he seemed fairly drunk. The others too.

My brother was quiet but the other men were joking around. Commander Fallon was telling a story where President Ganderson had found one of the Congressmen fucking a maid in the oval office. Whether this was true or not, the anecdote was widely appreciated and even General Schneider seemed to relax a little.

Then, the photographer came back with the results of the "game".

"We have a loser!" He announced with a grin.

"Drumrolls please!" Shouted Commander Fallon, he was having the time of his life. For sure, he had not lost, that perv could not help to cum when my tongue was deep in his musky ass.

"Mister Clarck, you have taken the most time, you are expected to complete the challenge and wear the Attendant's uniform!" said the Photographer, pretending to speak in a formal manner.

Martin looked at his father. He was smiling.

"I meant Mister Clarck, the son, of course!" Specified Roger Klein.

"No... I... I was not the longest to... I don't understand..."

My father slapped him. It was the first time that I witnessed this.

"Martin. Are you accusing this gentleman of lying? We are guests here!"

"No... No, of course. I'm sorry. It's just... I thought..."

Of course, Martin was right, my Owner had lost!

"Come on Stefan, cut your boy some slack! I would not be too happy if I had to wear this uniform in front of my dad! But a bet is a bet, a game is a game, and a man is only as good as his words. Any of us would have completed the challenge if we had lost!"

No wonder why my Owner did not seem worry about not cumming quickly enough. He had framed his own son. Martin was the last one to go upstairs. The rest of them probably all agreed during that time that they would make him worn the stupid uniform, no matter what.

My brother looked like he was sentenced to death. I should have been happy seeing him like this after all he had done to me. That night, he would only feel a minor fraction of the humiliation I was living through every day. However, I could not be happy. He was my little brother and now, he was taking his clothes off. I was glad that our mother was no longer alive to see this.

"Come on boy, don't make that face, this is just a little bit of hazing! You would have known if you had spent some time in College or in the military, instead of your internship!" General Schneider said, drinking another glass of wine while Martin was stripping.

When Martin was in his underwear, Commander Fallon went behind him to pull them off by surprise.

"What are you doing?" screamed my brother. He was about to punch the fat man.

"Calm down Martin" said my Owner.

"There is some resemblance with his former-brother, no denying of that!" Joked the photographer, pointing at Martin's dick.

Martin hid his genitals with his hands.

"Where is the uniform? Dad? I... Ok... I'll do it but please give me the uniform! This was the deal."

My Owner stood up and took the tiny pieces of white fabric from the photographer's assistant hands as well as one of the collars on the table. A few seconds later, he dressed up Martin, turning his second son as an Attendant. This gave me chills.

It was like seeing a copy of me now. We were looking so much similar. He was younger and a bit slimmer but beside that, wearing the same ludicrous white uniform, the same atrocious silver collar, we were identical. Commander Fallon took notice:

"Attendant, go stand beside him!" I obliged. "Look at them! Oh, just you look at them! Brilliant, they look like twins. Imagine the price you could get if you would sell them as a pack!"

"I'm not to sell!" Shouted my brother.

"Oh, of course, of course, we're just playing, you're a free man! Jeez, relax! I'm just saying gentlemen. Sometimes, I do wonder. With the good it does for the economy to sell the faggots, imagine how much we would make if we allow everyone to sell out their own sons. Imagine a pack of twins!" It was like Commander Fallon was drafting the new Law in his head. For the second time that day, I had this strong thought, almost like a prayer: Praise the Lord that awful Clown of a man would never become a congressman.

"Mister Clarck, have you ever used the shock collar on your Attendant?" Enquired General Schneider.

My barely naked brother look at his father anxious before responding.

"No General, never. My father handles the punishment."

"Would you like to try? Unless General Clarck sees an objection."

"No, not at all..."

"But hum..." Intervened the Photographer. "Are the collars supposed to be used for punishment only? I would not want to get the Attendant confused."

Was he actually afraid to see me get electrocuted? He probably did not want to ruin his beautiful model.

"You're right Roger! But I think the Attendant was not very committed during the photoshoot at times!" Declared Commander Fallon.

"You're right Commander. I think we can all agree it deserves to be punished. Son, would you do us the honour?"

My Owner lent his remote to Martin. My brother held the remote in his hand, I noticed his dick hanging from his apron. I nodded that he could go for it. He pressed a button but I did not feel anything. I heard a scream though. It was not me.

"Ahahahah, the fool, he went for a Level 3! Well now, you see how it works Clarck!" Commander Fallon was hysterical.

The remote had activated Martin's collar, not mine. My brother had electrocuted himself. He was on the floor, sobbing, his slightly hairy ass exposed in a humiliating fetal position.

"Come on Martin, don't embarrass us in front of your guests. Get up!" Barked our former-father.

I could not explain why, but seeing my Owner degrading my younger brother was even worse than facing the humiliation directly. Martin had used me. He had committed a crime and had let me sacrifice myself for him. He had lied to me, to our father. He had taken part in his master role and had enjoyed it. He had cummed on me. He had not shown any sign of recognition for what I was sacrifying for his sake. He deserved to be lying down on the floor, exposed and humiliated. He deserved to feel a fraction of what I was feeling. But the truth it, I hated this.

Still, I wanted to save him.

"Come on champ!" Commander Fallon grabbed Martin' shoulders and helped him getting up. "We're just playing! You can have a sit with the real men now!"

"I guess that if we were to put our sons in the place of the Attendants once or twice a month, they would learn to obey the rest of the time." Remarked General Schneider, evaluating the traumatized face of my brother who sat down quietly.

"A very good point you're stating there General! I like you more and more!" Commander Fallon cheered to that.

"I've drunk too much." Cut off General Schneider. "I need to take a piss. The toilets are upstairs Roger?"

"Yes General. Those situated on this floor need to be fixed"

"Hmmm... with my legs... my cane. It's going to be such a pain to climb those stairs again. General Clark would you mind if I use your Attendant?" Noticing the panic on my brother's face, he specified: "The real one of course."

It took a while for my brain to process what was going on.

"General Schneider?" My Owner seemed to have troubles following his train of thoughts too.

"You don't mind that I use it as a urinal? I mean the Attendant just drank a gallon of cum, it won't be too bad to wash it off, no?"

My brother was sitting a few inches from me and I could feel he was violently shaking. He did not need to worry. His Attendant's uniform was only a joke. I was the "real one". And that night, apparently, it also meant that I was about to become a urinal.

"Oh, please do! Just let me take the controller so I can use it if the Attendant spills any drop on the floor. You hear me Attendant, right? Do not spoil Mister Klein beautiful floor! You do make sure to swallow everything."

General Schneider painfully stood up with his cane and moved a few feet away from the dining table. Mister Klein looked at his wooden floor, concerned.

"Attendant, what exactly are you waiting for?"

I crawled towards Schneider. My brother mumbled something but nobody paid attention. I kept on crawling. I was at the level of his pants now. The General unzipped his fly.

I turned to the others, Commander Fallon looked mesmerized, licking his sweaty lips, my Owner was impassive, my brother was gazing at the void.

I felt something touching my lips. It was General's Schneider cock. I instinctively opened my mouth. He slid his cock in and two seconds later a flow of warm piss was pouring into my throat. I gagged, spat back and pushed him away.

What a mistake. Just a natural reflex that I had not been able to contain.

My Owner activated the collar instantly and I received multiple shocks until I, myself, pissed all over myself. I heard my Owner deeply apologizing to the Photographer and General Schneider. They seemed to consider that this was not his fault, that his Attendant just needed a bit more training.

"But I'm not done pissing!" Barked General Schneider at some point.

I was still trembling from the shocks when he pulled his dick back into my throat and started pissing again. I was numb. But this time, I swallowed. It was acid, disgusting. I could not help from spilling some of it on myself. Soon, my chest would be covered of the General's warm piss. He hit my face violently with his cane, I was not doing a good enough job drinking my beverage. The hit was violent and this time, it would leave a very visible mark, but who cared? The photoshoot was done.

I felt dizzier and dizzier and did not manage to stand back up. I had spent the whole day without eating or drinking anything -- well except for the cum of all those men and now the general's piss -- and I was about to faint.

Maybe, they would actually kill me. I thought about Nathan. This ridiculous system would collapse soon and when it does, I'd rather be alive than dead. I tried to hold on to that thought.

Commander Fallon needed to piss also and what's the point of going upstairs when you have a urinal right there? He took the place of the General and because I did no longer have the strength to move, he held my face so I could face him. His flaccid dick was harder to put in my mouth, it was tiny and his fat belly was in the way. Without managing to put his cock in me, Commander Fallon let go of a steady stream of warm piss.

"How does it taste Attendant?"

"Very good Sir. Delicious." I mumbled in a daze.

I was crying but no one seemed to care. I guess no one could differentiate the tears from the urine anyway. It was now splashing all over my face. I swallowed some more but Commander Fallon was not very good at aiming. When he made me lick his urine from the floor, I puked.

I had not eaten in a while so I did not puke much but this was the final straw for my Owner. I needed to be seriously corrected!

I heard someone drunkenly shout:

"An Attendant that cannot handle a little piss! Is this serious? That one needs to stop pretending it is a Man and tries a bit harder!"

My former-father pushed the shock collar to a level 5. He knew that this ultimate level was so strong that it could actually cause irreparable damages to the brain. He did it anyway. An indefinable pain went through my entire body. Suddenly, everything turned black and I passed out.

I woke up some moments later, I was still covered in piss and vomit. They had left me there, on the floor. My brother was sitting next to me, still wearing his fake Attendant's uniform. He had something on his face: spit, cum, piss? I could not tell but they had played with him. Everything hurt and I felt electricity at the tips of my fingers.

Commander Fallon proposed I would eat up the puke but General Schneider was getting annoyed with all of this mess and asked me to properly clean everything, my Owner apologizing again to Roger Klein. The photographer's assistant brought me some cleaning tools.

"Maybe we can ask Mister Clark to help! He should do at least one house chore so the challenge is completed! Let us see him work in his beautiful Attendant's uniform." Suggested the photographer.

The other men approved and they went to play some cards games while my brother and I cleaned up the room from the piss, the spit, and the puke. It was nearly 3am when General Schneider finally decided it was time to call it a night.

"Oh God, I had forgotten we had left him in the stupid uniform. I came to think it was an actual Attendant." He laughed.

"Martin, take off the stupid thing and put back your clothes on!" Ordered my Owner.

My brother looked totally different now, his eyes were empty. This is what wearing the Attendant uniform does to you. It breaks you.

12