The Attendant Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own apron was dirty and I was asked to put the one worn by my brother during the evening, he was slightly more at my size but still, I feared the strap would not hold on. Obviously, my dick was merely covered and the thing was still smaller than a thong.

In the car ride back home, the silence had never felt so heavy. None of us said a single word and that night, I heard my brother sobbing in his bedroom.

However, the next morning, Martin discussed with my Owner as if nothing had happened.

He was probably relieved that this was just a bit of hazing and could hold on to the thought that unlike me, he was still considered a Man. General Schneider was probably right, if we were to put free Men in the shoes of an Attendant for just one night every once in a while, they would learn discipline. Martin seemed even more dedicated to my father than before.

A week later, my Owner came downstairs for breakfast in the nude. It was the first time he presented himself like this and not in his robe. He sat down and casually said:

"Suck."

I obliged immediately. He was very horny; his dick was already hard and throbbing.

While I was sucking him under the table, he talked to me:

"The campaign has been approved yesterday. They are working on the finale edit but President Ganderson herself saw it and she loved it! Schneider says she might have a crush on me... Or maybe, she has a crush on you!" He chuckled. "Could you imagine? The President with an Attendant."

I had a mouth full; I could not respond.

"In any case, this is an excellent news for the both of us. I know you have been worried for a long time that I might sell you out but evidently, now that our faces are going to become public, we have to stick together. You do not have anything to fear anymore, I've decided to keep you as my Attendant for the long run."

I cried, again, swallowing his cock.

"Attendant, I figured that this deserved a reward and that I should exceptionally indulge in your perversions. See, take some milk with my cock!"

In a surreal sight, he poured some milk on his naked torso. It dripped down from his chest down to his big cock.

"Lick Attendant, this is your reward!"

I licked the milk from the hairy and large torso of my former-father, his fanning abs, his pubic hair and then again, I went back to his dick and balls.

"See, now that we have found our balance, I realize how stupid it was of me to try to shelter you. Evidently, you love having cocks in your mouth. You even drank piss for God's sake! Who would have thought? Now that it is clear that this little thing is going to be permanent, I don't see any reason not to fully commit and have some fun with it. I'll reward you and you'll serve me right. Of course, when you won't, I'll have to punish you, but really, I cannot even see a single reason why you would not behave anymore."

I could feel he was about to cum. I should get used to that thought. Sexually servicing men was a reward, not a punishment.

"Anyway, do an enema this afternoon Attendant. I will need your ass clean and ready when I come back home tonight."

I spoke for the first time:

"Owner... Why would I need to do another enema...?"

"Because, I will fuck you in the ass Attendant. It is time."

He released several loads of cum in my mouth when he pronounced these words.

**********************************

Guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next one will be a turning point in Peter's journey! As always, I encourage you to share your comments and feedbacks as it keeps me motivating to post regularly. See you next time.

12