All Comments on 'The Attendant Ch. 11'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ykaulanaykaulanaover 2 years ago

Wish this chapter was longer . Would love to hear more about how the father used his attendant and would love to hear more about how the men used the fake attendant as well when the real one was shocked from the collar and passed out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes chapter 12 daddy being horny af. Pleaaase

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great chapter. I agree with the other commenter tho, pacing is a bit thin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am starting to wonder if stepdad does not want both sons to be attendants. It would great if (straight) Peter loved getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Free Peter!!!! It cannot end like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what would it be like if he forced martin to be an attendant too (of course not in the wat henry became one but forced him to act that way when they are at home) and he use both of his sons to his sick fantasies and then it got revealed later that he definitely was the one who was gay after all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I figure Peter's first is gonna hurt, cause his dad is a pos. He won't be enthusiastic, and also the new uniform won't cover his dick as is. So daddy will probably put him in chastity. Then he'll only have one method of release... The prostate. I hope we get to see Peter legitimately begging for it before the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope Peter can have a good ending. But I also hope daddy can make good use of his two "gay" attendants, maybe a gangbang with a group of officers. Anyway, your story is the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read the story over and over again. Suddenly, I realized that the two brothers were just suspecting each other that he was gay. However, it may be that gay father wants both his sons to be attendants. Bad bastard. still hot though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Commented two days ago but I have another thought. While waiting for the next chapter, I reread #11 and other chapters. The only person that we know for sure that is innocent is Peter. It's starting to look like Martin is also. The father is plainly playing the brothers against each other because of what Martin said to Peter during their argument. So here it is, what if Martin hasn't been lurking but watching over Peter to step in before the father goes too far with punishment. Also, could Martin be part of the "RESISTANCE". Down Gen. Clark, up Peter!

Daisy_xDaisy_xover 2 years ago

Jeeeez you are one sick bastard and I love it - can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope the boys turn the tables on their and he gets a taste of his own medicine..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So here I am again, while awaiting #12, rereading the past 11. We know Peter is innocent, that stepdad is a sadistic psychopath, and that the world has gone mad. We're not sure where Martin stands or what the "RESISTANCE" may be doing. So, going into #12, (the 3/4 mark not 2/3, sorry for my bad math) can we please see some fighting back. Maybe while Gen. Clark fucks Peter with the remote in his hand, Peter can reach up and push #5 and electrocute the both of them. Dystopian stories seldom have happy endings, but please, can we have some retribution and revenge. Down Gen. Clark, up Peter!!!

AbdelkaoolomocroAbdelkaoolomocro3 months ago

I think maybe dad was the one watching the gay porn?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES