The Attendant Ch. 15

Story Info
[Dystopia] Peter descents further into sexual depravity.
4.6k words
4.72
8.3k
6

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a world where gay men have been stripped away of their basic human rights through the "Attendant" status, Peter becomes a slave in his own household. Soon, his step-father and younger brother learn to take their roles of "Masters" very seriously.

This is a dark, authoritarian, dystopian fiction. It includes numerous elements of non-consensual BDSM, dom/sub practises and sex, including slavery, and rape, as well as incestuous relationships. The story does not, in any way, reflect the views or political opinions of the author.

All characters are above 18 years old.

***************************************

The Attendant.

Chapter 15: The donators.

Nearly six months after the start of my enslavement, sorry, of my Attendance, serving as a sex slave had become my routine.

My former-father, now Owner, would come downstairs in the morning, sit on the table to eat the breakfast I had prepared and I would suck his big dick before swallowing his cum. At night, I would join him in his bedroom, call him Daddy, and he would fuck my ass, hard. He liked to breed me but his semen could also end up in my throat, depending on his mood.

At all times inside the house, I was fully naked, collared, with a large butt plug or a dildo shoved up my ass. After a while, I got so used to it that I would only notice it when I sat.

Naturally, I was taking care of all the house chores: cleaning, cooking, gardening... I also had to work-out at least two hours a day to make sure I was in perfect shape. It worked, I had become stronger and more muscular than ever. Maybe in other circumstances, I would have been proud of the size of my biceps or the thickness of my thighs but pride was not an emotion an Attendant was authorized to feel.

Outside the house, I was wearing the official Attendant's uniform: a white paper-thin fabric which merely covered my genitals, the silver shock collar with a localisation tracker inside of it that I had on 24/7, and as of recently, a ball gag. It had finally become mandatory accross the United States.

Given the plan I had been working on for a while, the ball gag was certainly the most inconvenient part of my outfit. It prevented me from talking to any member of the Resistance, or more accurately, to anyone. Since I was no longer addressing my brother at home, my sadistic Owner was the only person I could talk to, and only when he would authorize me to do so. More and more, I was left alone with my thoughts. More and more, I could feel myself accepting the commands without any resistance.

Once, my Owner joked about the fact that we should do another photoshoot for promoting the Attendant's status. He pointed out that I was not wearing the ball gag for the official campaign and that we did not showcase enough the sexual release one Attendant could offer to a family in need. We needed to update the posters and the commercials. Was he joking though? I could not really tell anymore.

Thankfully and even with the ball gag, I was able to give back the flash drive to Juliet. Inside of this tiny key, thousands of compromising files featuring some of the highest ranks officials, and tons of pictures and videos of Attendants being beaten up and punished. This would definitely make waves.

In the store, I was not able to speak but Juliet could. She confirmed the plan when I gave her the flash drive. It was fresh from my asshole. Maybe you are thinking that it must have been really embarrassing for me to pass the flash drive this way to my all-time crush, but to be fair, I was way passed the point of caring about these kinds of details.

Juliet thanked me and quickly summed up the plan:

"On the 31st, we release everything it contains to every active email address in America and the Attendants can..." She seemed hesitant. "Well, they can burn the houses they live in! It will definitely create chaos, maybe enough chaos to allow us to take the upper hand."

She was uncomfortable with that second part of the plan, I was too.

Sure, some of the Owners may die in their homes, but most certainly, it meant that a lot of Attendants would not survive the Halloween night. This was all part of the bigger picture, those Attendants would become martyrs and this would definitely bring the market of selling Attendants to a low point. Few people would be willing to take the risk to welcome Attendants in their houses ever again if they feared they might harm them. But it was such a heavy sacrifice with any warranty it would even pay off.

At this stage, it was impossible to know if a sufficient number of Attendants had been made aware of the plan, and even more so, if they would go through with it.

I did not know if I would. Was I ready to sacrifice my own life?

Halloween was only a day ahead and I was still contemplating my options. I was mostly concerned about my younger brother. Martin seemed very unhappy and more and more reluctant to assist my former-father in playing his perverted games on me. I could sense a shift in their relationship and I was afraid that, even if I did not put my plan into action, my brother would soon become an Attendant too. My father had framed me, he could frame him as well.

I was discreetly watching the two of them have dinner when my Owner called me in.

"Attendant, I have great news for you. After dinner, you will accompany my son and I. We have a meeting in Colombus with the main donators for my campaign."

Why was I invited to this event? Probably not to give my political opinion about the next Governor of Ohio...

"Sure Owner. Are you expecting anything specific of me?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary, just make sure your asshole is properly clean before we leave. The party is happening at a very fancy bar and the guests will need some leisure time after all those serious political talks and speeches. You will not be an embarrassment, right? I will not be required to punish you?"

"No, Sir. I will obey to every command."

"Good."

This was settled. I did not need to know more. I cleaned my ass, put my white uniform on but exceptionally, I was meant to keep the butt plug inside my ass. I sat on it in the car.

What did the neighbours think when they saw me getting out the house with a ball gag in my mouth and a plug poking out of my ass? Less than a year ago, I had painted their garage for a few dollars. At the time, the Attendants already existed but it was a vague concept. I was against it but I had never voiced that opinion.

I should have spoken out. Maybe it was too late now.

The so-called "fancy bar" we were driving to looked more like a brothel. There was a bar, sure, but also multiple backrooms and sleezy characters before the entrance. People were smoking inside, 95% of the clientele were men.

The tenant welcomed my Owner:

"Welcome General, or should I say, Governor?"

"Not yet, not yet, my dear friend."

I kept my head down for the most part meaning that I could not identify the men around me. All of them seemed to be very excited to see my Owner... and to see me, commenting on my traits and my "horse dick" coming out of the apron. "Rumours are true then, a fag with a big piece of meat between his legs". Their laughters were the worst.

I did recognize some of them though, hearing their voices or daring a quick look, starting by General Thompson -- I expected him to be there -- and to my horror, Captain Philips, recently promoted as the head of the Attendance Formation Centre of West Ohio.

Very quickly, people started groping me between two discourses. One man even played with the buttplug in my ass right in the middle of the bar. Fucking perverts!

I had a feeling this would be a very long night; I had no idea how right I was.

After we had been there for a little more than an hour, the tenant brought me to a backroom behind the bar, it was soon to be midnight and people were getting fairly drunk, the touching and gropping were getting more intense. I was happy to leave the busy place, to find some quiet. My Owner was at the centre of the stage when I was taken away, he was individually thanking every donator present but I could not hear much of his speech.

The room I was led to was entirely empty except for a black table in the centre, and heavy chains on the top and sides of it. I got chills. I understood it right away. I was about to get used, right there.

Soon, I was strapped on the table, my legs were lifted up in the air, spread and bounded, my arms were held by two heavy chains, and my Attendant uniform was torn apart by the tenant.

"It did not hide much anyway, right? I did not know fags could get cocks that big though..." He said holding the white fabric in his hand. He checked my ass, widely exposed. "Already wearing a buttplug? Brrruh. Such a freak." He spat on the floor but did not make any further comment.

He left the room, leaving me there, drooling on my ball gag. I was terrified.

Some moments later, it could have been ten minutes or two hours, I have no idea, someone entered the room. In my position, I could not see who it was. It was a man, for sure. I could hear his heavy breathing and the sound of his belt being taken off. He smelt like strong alcohol and cigars.

Without a word, this complete stranger took off the butt plug from my ass -- as you can imagine, he did not do it with delicacy - and penetrated me with his dick. Maybe if I did not wear the ball gag, I would have screamed. Most likely and even without my restraints, I would have let him fuck me. What was the point anyway? They would always get what they wanted.

He fucked me like this, in silence, for long minutes until he cummed inside my ass. His dick was fairly thick, it hurt. I felt his warm juice dripping from my anus. It was surreal.

"Worth every penny". He said, walking off the room.

I foolishly thought that it was done. One of the donators must have had paid to fuck my ass. I would be soon sent back to the main event when my Owner would exhibit me.

I was wrong. This first man was merely an appetizer.

For hours and hours, tens of men took turn fucking and abusing me. At some point, when I reached the number of twenty men, I just stopped counting. My ass had become an open hole where fingers, dicks or other toys could be shoved in without any consideration. I had already lost my human status, now I was no longer a begin, I had become their thing.

Some would come to the other side of the table to fuck my face as well, only then, I could see who they were. A couple of them insisted that I looked at them while I was deepthroating them.

One of the younger guys had brought a propaganda poster of me with him. He was probably a fan, I thought ironicly. He wanted me to cum on the poster but since my hands were tied, he jerked me off. It took a long time to get me hard and to finally cum but the donator did not seem to mind, caressing every inch of my body, kissing my abs, licking my nipples.

Through my ball gag, I moaned when I felt the orgasm coming and as I was told, I released my loads, aiming towards my own face on the poster. Better than an autograph, I guess. The happy guest went home with it, not before unloading his own cum on my actual face. It was almost poetic.

Some men were happy to fuck me with my anus already filled up with strangers' cum, others aggressively asked me to push the sperm out of my hole before entering me. The thing is, at some point, I had so much semen in my ass that it was impossible to get rid of it. It was leaking from my anus at all times, making an actual white puddle below me.

It was not much better on my face. After my anus, my mouth was the most favoured spots for those men to ejaculate. Soon, I was entirely drenched with their milk. My mouth was covered by a ball gall full of cum and some of it had also went up to my nose, so much that I could hardly breathe anymore.

Thankfully, a lot of these guys had small cocks and were not really good fuckers. After only a few back and forth, they could not help themselves from exploding in my ass. I guess they have been fantazasing on having me since the release of the nation-wide campaign.

Roger Klein, the photographer responsible for the Attendant's propaganda - which must have been very popular among the guests -, was one of those quick fuckers.

"So good to see you again Attendant!" He said, visibly exhilarated by the prospect of fucking me. "Watching the little film that we made together is nice, but nothing compares to the real thing!"

I am pretty certain that he was not talking about the official campaign ad, but rather about the personal porn I had no choice but to take part in after the formal shooting. Funny how I thought that I had reached my lowest point then. Things can always get worse.

"I cannot believe your Owner did no let me take your ass the last time I saw you! But now, everything is different, right?"

Only a seconds after he pronounced these words, I felt him penetrating me. His dick was making a weird sound as it was sliding in a hole already full of cum. He lasted less than two minutes.

Those were my small victories now, the premature ejaculators.

After the first few hours, I was sore from everywhere. My ass of course, but my jaws too, either I had a ball gag or a dick deep in my mouth. My other limbs were not in better shape, strapped and stretched in the air. I completely lost track of time.

The awful Captain Philips came in with a tool. An electric paddle.

"Remember back at the centre, when you were protesting, just getting a single finger in that ass." He laughed. He put two fingers in, then three. "Now you're just begging for more dicks, right boy!? Look at that ass, stretched and ready!"

I could not deny this fact, my asshole was now wide open.

Before fucking my ass, he forced his dick into my mouth until I reached his thick ginger pubic hair with my nose. My saliva would serve as lube. Tears dropped from my eyes but one could hardly see them through the layers of sperm.

This whole time, I was perfectly obedient. I could not move nor talk. Still, it was not sufficient for Captain Philips. He considered that my eyes were not showing enough submission. That's when he started to shock me with the paddle. Sadistic prick.

His dick was big, one of the biggest that I had that night. It hurt when he pounded my throat. It hurt even more when he pounded my ass. He did not want to cum in it though, after a long session of hardcore pounding, he brought back his dick to my mouth, making me suck the other men's juice which was now dripping from his penis.

Once I had cleaned his shaft, he cummed all over my face. He hit my eyes. It was burning and I could no longer see.

But maybe it was better not to see anything anymore. He finished himself off by pissing in my mouth. I was fully lying down and choking in his urine. "Help" I tried to beg, he slapped me.

The guy coming in after Captain Philips was not much better. A very fat man with a tiny cock. He made me think of Commander Fallon, but that was not him -- Fallon was probably busy tormenting Attendants in Washington D.C.

I barely felt him fucking of my ass due to the size of his micro-penis so this was fine, but then, he spent long minutes kissing me and licking the cum and fluids from the other men off my body before spitting it back in my mouth. I could have puked.

This was not a political gathering. My former-father had sold me out to the biggest perverts of Ohio just so he could finance his campaign and secure some extra votes.

At some point, the rhythm got even more intense. They started coming in groups.

Two men. Then three. Then, a group of five! Maybe they were less generous donators. They did not pay enough to have me for themselves, or maybe, they just liked that, gangbanging Attendants together. Would this be considered as sex between men? Well, strictly speaking, they were not fucking each other, but two guys attempted to double penetrate my ass while I was sucking two other dicks at once. The rubbing of their cocks got all of them very excited, they cummed at the same time in my mouth and in my ass, both holes were completely flooded.

After ten more guys, my face was probably unrecognizable and one man complained I did not look like the propaganda poster anymore. Even my ass was no longer tight enough. The donator could not get hard, I smelled and I was too filthy. He made a scene and declared that he could only use me as urinal, which he did.

My Owner had to come in to inspect me. I was reeking cum and piss. He apologized to the disappointed guest and promised to give me back to him in a better state next time:

"Christian, you know how the Attendants are. They can be nasty creatures!"

The donator left but I heard my Owner asking to the tenant:

"Should we clean it for the others?"

"It depends, some prefer them dirty. Maybe we could tell to the donators who want to have it in that state that they should come now, and then we'll clean it for the others."

"Sure, sure. And let's make sure that we propose some alternative for Christian. I cannot afford to have him disappointed."

For the others, they said. How many others could that be? I was not sure but I thought that at least fourty guys had already used and abused me that night. I could not handle fourty more, actually, I could not handle a single more.

The three guys that followed were probably the worst of them all. They had volunteered to have me "dirty" and I quickly realized that fucking my ass was not their priority. They had other sick games in mind.

They spat on me. Peed on me, and peed inside of me. They forced their big hairy ass onto my mouth. They slapped me. They spanked me. They made me lick their sweaty armpits. They sat on my face some more, taking turn, and smothered me with their musky anus. They farted in my mouth. They did so much worse, some things I would not even dare to describe.

I thought I had become their toy, but even an object would be treated with more care, I was no longer a being or a thing, I was trash.

They fucked my mouth and ass at the same time while another perv made sure he was pissing on my chest. I needed to be drenched. Some more piss, some more spit. I was not really there anymore. A piece of nothingness cannot think and that was what I had become. Nothing.

All of them ended up jizzing impressive loads of cum in my asshole. The last one was drinking the mix of all the urine and semen directly from the source: my anus. It was not even about sex anymore, just filth.

And yet, in that room, I was the one ripped away from my most basic human rights for "lewd and inappropriate behaviour". I was the deviant. They were the respectable men. This was the system I was living in.

Once they were done with me, I was in a state of filth impossible to describe. Before being offered to some more men, I needed to be cleaned up. Of course, no Man would be asked to perform such a nasty task. An Attendant was called. He seemed disgusted by my sight when he entered the room. I would be too.

He took off my chains and brought me to a bathtub in a room next door. I was so sore; I could barely move, he had to carry me. Everything was a blur.

After a few minutes, I realized that I had seen this Attendant before; he was one of the guys who had jerked off when two of our companions started to have sex in the Formation Centre. It seemed like a lifetime had passed since then. I would have referenced it but we could not talk to each other as we were both ball-gagged. I was too stunt to speak anyway. Preparing myself for another round of men.

Although, the Attendant wanted to communicate with me.

At first, I did not get it, but he insisted, making up forms in my hand with his fingers as he was washing me. Those were numbers. A 3, then a 1? He repeated it. 3. 1. 31. He looked at me. He squeezed my hand. I nodded. 31st. The day of Halloween, the day when the plan should be activated. Was he part of the Resistance? With my fingers, I wrote "fight" on his chest. He nodded. I squeezed his hand harder. He used his fingers on my chest again: "F" "I" "R" "E".

12