The Attendant Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was incredibly moved.

He washed my asshole carefully, almost tenderly. I was no longer smelling like piss. I was slowly getting back to my senses.

But this was not over, there were more men to please. The Attendant strapped me again on the table, with a finale look of sincere empathy, he left and closed the door. Now that I knew what was coming, the anticipation was even worse.

General Thompson entered shortly after. I had forgotten about him but my ass was all ready for the General. At least, he was not tormenting Nathan that night, he was too busy with me.

"Attendant Slutty, did you miss your favourite General's dick?"

I nodded yes. I was thinking "GET OUT OF HERE!". General Thompson fucked me.

I was not surprised when he started to play with my nipples, the left one was still bruised from my last visit at his mansion. Like so many men that night, he cummed in my ass. He kissed me on the lips afterwards. I did not react. I did not try to fight back. I did not cry. I accepted his kiss. I was his whore.

After him, probably ten more guys went on me, some were coming for a second round. I thought I could recognize their dicks. Or maybe, I was becoming crazy? Was I really able to tell? In the end, probably fifty or sixty men used me during that night.

They generously donated their money to my father and their sperm to his obedient Attendant.

One day, not so long ago, I was coming home from a date with a potential prospect for marriage. I was disappointed. The girl was not very pretty or not very smart. I had spent the rest of the day at the lab with Juliet. Every other girl seemed boring compared to her. This was my main problem. I could not date the girl that I wanted. But after the date, I came back to the house and I found my father there, freaking out. He told my brother and I that gay porn had been watched in our household. It was a very serious crime. We were all shocked and terrified. That night, to protect my brother, I made myself an Attendant. I was promised this was not slavery. I was promised that my basic rights would be preserved. My father had sworn to get me back home. He had told me that everything would be fine.

And now... What I had become. How low I had fallen. My father was calling me a nasty creature, and offering me to every willing man in the State. Again, I lost track of the reality until at some point, two men entered the room. I had spent more than seven hours in this hell.

The two men were my Owner and my brother. I cannot say I was reassured to see them.

"It's time Martin. You need to use it. Look at it. How can you still see your former-brother in this?"

"Dad... I..."

"It's just a piece of meat Martin! A hole. A hole that you need to fuck to get over the previous connexion you were forming with it."

"Yes Dad, I know."

"You want to fuck it?"

"I know that I have to. I need to train myself for my future wife and our Attendant needs to understand that I'm no longer its brother. I have to penetrate its ass."

"Exactly. I leave you to it then, I have to speak with Christian. I'll come back later to check on your progress."

The door closed. I waited, expecting to feel the tip of my brother's cock against my ass at any moment. Nothing happened. I was shaking, the chains were clattering.

Martin walked around the table to look at my face. I tried to beg him with my eyes. This was the last bridge I did not want to cross. I could not talk but he had to stop this madness. We could lie to our father, tell him that he did fuck me and that he had already cummed when he would come back.

I could not let him go through with it. It would ruin us, forever.

Maybe my pleading eyes worked, my brother took off the ball gag from my mouth.

"Martin..." I whispered.

He petted my hair. He looked so much older now.

"Martin... you know it was him, right?" I said painfully. My throat was so sore.

He remained silent.

"From the start, he framed me, but it was him! He's not our father, he's a monster."

Martin looked around us, he knelt down to be at my level. While putting his hand on my shoulder, he whispered in my ear:

"I know Pete. We will make him pay. I have a plan."

*********************************************

I had promised a 16 chapters story and here we are. Last chapter will conclude the story and after Peter had been sexually used in every way possible, a question remains: will the Resistance, Martin and Peter find a way out of his hell? As always, please share your feedbacks and comments as they are my main source of motivation.

12