All Comments on 'The Audio Cuckold'

by Labpet1

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

I hate cuck stories,

I hate authors who write cuck stories yet REFUSE to warn or use the cuck tag

Five stars for the warning and tag

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I gave this 1 star

That was only because I couldn't give less. 4 years of Trump has satisfied anyone's need for humiliation and the bad guy winning by grinding up decency and the good guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why should the husband take the cuckold route If the wife isn't happy, than do th adult thing and ask your loving spouse for a divorce!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Regardless of the subject matter

This was simply poorly thought out and badly written. Cardboard, unlikable characters spouting inane dialogue and doing some really stupid things. And you ran on for 8 pages. There was no excuse or reason for this to be 8 pages long. MAYBE 3 pages if you had decent editing help. Even for a fictional story this failed on every level and wasn't erotic, interesting or entertaining. Maybe read some of the higher rated stories in the LW category to get an idea of what good writing is all about?

This was just awful.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

izaikizaikover 3 years ago

Lol.. You guys are just hating... He did warn you... I'm not a fan but come on... This was quite moving.... It shows you what not to be.. Hahaha

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

Just_Words said it all, really.

There's literally nothing worth adding to his comment.

... Except: this should have been in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I expected Ron to decide to up his game. Learn some oral skills or something to keep wife interested. Instead he wimped and did nothing.

Story sucked. Did not read after page 2 and then last page. Gave it a rare 1*

Gamblnluck

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

You wrote all that for nothing? Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
way too long

To end like that this was way too long. I had thought he was going to burn her somehow and skipped a lot but of course at the end he wimps out? So far from reality it is not enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong category

Put it in the fetish category. This is fetish that has nothing to do with a "loving wife". You can't hijack a category just because you like the category. Apples are apples not oranges.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Why would he tolerate being treated like shot?

You think any guy would accept being threatened in his own home? You think a wife would test her husband like shit?

If she doesn’t love him, she’ll leave him. It’s called divorce and I’m sure when she in her 40’s and dumped for younger, hotter women, she’ll figure out she made some bad choices.

But what about the Daughter. You think she’s going to support watching her mother be a slut?

All in all, this was bullshit and considering the quality of the writing, it should have been better. All you needed was to empower the realism and it would have be awesome. Instead, you fished through the garbage can and dusted off the shitty “treat hubby like crap because he jerks off yo watching a woman get fucked” trope. Because THAT hasn’t been done to death.

6ulprsn6ulprsnover 3 years ago

Totally wrong category, although LW does seem to be filled with cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I want to thank all the comments from saving me from reading this

Labpet1Labpet1over 3 years agoAuthor
Rebuttal

I'm a little suspicious that people who say they hate cuck stories are commenting on them on the first day they appear. After the spoiler and the tags, why read on? It shows a degree of weakness. But, fuck it, far be it for me to tell motherfuckers what to do.

GreylocGreylocover 3 years ago

One more fucking time...GET THIS KIND OF SHIT OUT OF THIS CATEGORY!!! Nothing in this story has anything to do with "Loving Wife" in any way shape, form, or fashion. Hell put it under Horror for that matter (it gave me the creeps). If your going to write this kind of cuckold tripe (and yes, I know some people get off on these stories), keep them somewhere that I can be WELL warned before I waste my time reading and hoping it will get better, only to fall deeper and deeper into the pit of cuckold hell and want to vomit, reach out through my internet connection, grab your man card and snatch that bad boy away from you so fast you'll only see the after image of it. Partially I blame Literotica because they should have a category made for this type of story. But, hey what do I know?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
LOL Greyloc

You mean the story title wasn’t enough to warn you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Greyloc stupid fuckin Idiot!

You hate cuckold stories but you open and read a Story titled The Audio Cuckold??? Then you wanna rant anb bitch. Stupid dumb piece of shit

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

The very first thing you read when this story opens: *THIS STORY INVOLVES FEMALE INFIDELITY AND CUCKOLDING. AS ALWAYS, IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SUBJECT MATTER, PLEASE MOVE ALONG TO THE ROMANCE CATEGORY* There are a goodly number of readers on here that enjoy cuckolding stories. This story is for them. There are those like me that don't enjoy cuckold stories so we skip over stories like this one. Then there's a subset of readers that for some unknown reason are compelled to rant, rave, 1-bomb any story that doesn't fit there particular desire of how fictional characters should act in a fictional story written by someone else. Those I pity. It must be awful for you, living in a world where others just won't do what you demand. Does this belong in "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."? I can't see why it wouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You need a psychiatrist

Mr Greyloc, you need psychological help. To all the readers, read about the stuff you like. I don't like romance, gay or horror. So, I don't read that stuff. The title said it all. Not to mention the warning and tags. If you still read after that, clearly, you have psychological issues regarding female infidelity. Take my advice, stop living your life on the internet.

Ntr2OppaiNtr2Oppaiover 3 years ago
Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more

How are there still people who don't know that the Loving Wives category is for cuckold stories? Read the category page, it says Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Great writing. Thank you for sharing it. Would love to hear a part 2 of Ron's new life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Me personally take all stories as just that a fictional story but all are aloud to give an opinion on what they read . You can like a story like this but not agree with a topic like this . I would’ve been happier if at some point hubby would’ve let them know it’s like live porn to excite you but you can take my whore soon to be ex with you when you leave . He definitely shouldn’t have served them drinks or put up with the dick friends. No man I know would allow himself to be abused in front of his child so at that last abusive night while she was gone would be the last . Some type of bottle would’ve been broken over his head . No way would a guy abuse like that , I’d rather go down fighting and get my ass kicked . If your wife is abusing you you have options like divorcing her etc. good story though

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

Not literary master pieces

It's difficult for me to understand why some readers come here to read stories, and become critics, judges and moralists after finishing reading them. The stories here are free stories. They are not literary master pieces, although some of the Literotica authors could be professional writers. Others are not, but they offer their stories here for free. I hate those people who with their sharp comments discourage some author from publishing here. If somebody doesn't like some particular type of stories, skip them. There is no need to be vulgar and judgmental with authors just because we disagree with their fantasies. HELLO, THESE ARE NOT REAL LIFE STORIES, BUT FANTASIES. Stop harassing authors!

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEabout 3 years ago
Sad story

I was just waiting for Ron to get his Colt 45 and start showing the assholes that the party was over, then divorce the skanky bitchwife.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

This really went to shit at halfway when the husband became unable to control himself.

It really went far beyond even a jerk fantasy to just plain stupid.

The only thing that could have saved it would been a finish like “1 bravo 23 - we have a report of shots fired at a residence. Neighbors reported a drunken orgy overnight and suspect the husband ended things prematurely “

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Needs a tag: "Exploitation of Mentally Ill".

borock44borock44over 1 year ago

You hit all the marks on how to train a weak man and turn him into what he already knew he was .I like the progression of the story and how she emerged into a insatiable slut that was willing to risk everything to enjoy the power of the orgasms.keep writing ..people will always hate regardless.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Ron, get a gun and put them all down.

dbriandbrian8 months ago

What a piece of crap Ron is.

Definitely no man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous