The Audio Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron tried to remember what she wore on Thursday. Yes, it was a tight, white blouse and a black, mid thigh skirt with slits, front and back. A pair of black, ankle strap heels on her feet, as he recalled. Stef added,

"He even asked me if I liked it. I tried to say yes, but it came out as a moan. Then, I felt my skirt being lifted. Without thinking, I said, "Don't."

I wish I'd kept my mouth shut. Then, Ryan turned me around and kissed me. I was so excited, I thought I was going to faint. My pussy was literally dripping. He is a fantastic kisser."

"You dirty, little slut. And not a thought for little Ron," laughed Liz.

"Not really. I don't think I had any coherent thoughts. Ryan's hands and tongue were everywhere. My hands weren't idle, either. His body was all hard muscle. Even his smell was sexy. I wanted to rip his shirt off and devour him. Lick every inch of him," Gushed Stef.

"Sounds like you've got it bad, girl." Said Trish.

"You haven't even heard the best part," Replied Stef.

"Do tell," Shot back Liz, eagerly. Stef took a deep breath and said,

"Well, his cock was humping against my pussy. I had to feel it, I just had to. I managed to get my hand on it, through his pants. My fingers followed it down his leg. I didn't understand, at first, how it kept going on and on. I mean, like, fuck! It was really long."

Even Trish sounded amazed by the tale as she said,

"Damn, Stef...You lucky bitch. How the hell did you resist, then?"

"I didn't. Ryan was unbuttoning my blouse, and I was trying to unzip his pants. Then, we heard footsteps coming our way. It was Charlie, the security guy. We quickly straightened ourselves out and left. Ryan tried to get me to go to his apartment, but I was already late. I swear, I had to sit in my car for 10 minutes before I was calm enough to drive," Replied Stef, struggling to get the words out fast enough.

Ron was quietly whimpering as he listened. 8 months ago, If someone had told him this was going to happen, he would've called them mad. He would've said there was more chance of the moon being made of cheese. Stef had been overweight, not that bothered with sex, and a little boring and uppity, if he was honest. She'd gone through the most amazing transformation he'd ever witnessed. And in such a short period of time. How Trish had changed Stef's psychology was a mystery to him. He should've been paying attention months ago.

Over the next few days, Ron wondered what action he should take. Should he confront Stef? Or Trish? Any criticism of Trish would not be well received, that much was obvious. His lacklustre performance in the bedroom was not going to aid his position. It would more likely kill his position. What could he say if Stef threw it in his face? Even when he masturbated he couldn't last more than 2 minutes.

He arrived home early on Thursday. It was Stef's day off, but the house was empty. Stacy was out with her boyfriend. A scruffy punk Ron didn't approve of. After he'd changed clothes, he had a nose around Stef's bureau. In the top draw he found Trish's book. This one was titled, The Cuckold Lifestyle. He sat on the bed and noticed Stef's bookmark was about halfway through the book. He was gobsmacked as he read the preface.

The book was apparently about identifying men who had cuckold traits, and could be moved to the next level. These men were often in the closet. They usually had passive personalities and enjoyed being controlled by their partners. There was one step after another, resulting in the man watching his partner have sex with another man, or hearing about it. Either way, he would completely accept the situation.

Ron put the book back. Did Trish think he was one of these men? She was gravely mistaken if she did. He wondered what Trish saw that made her think he could be a cuckold. He couldn't think of anything obvious. Sure, he could be a little passive, but that didn't prove anything. Once again, he wondered how this 23 year old girl could be exerting so much influence. She always talked down to him. She seemed to think she was the responsible adult.

Ron went downstairs when he heard someone enter the house. He saw Stef and Trish in the kitchen preparing a drink in the blender. Stef saw him and said,

"Hi, honey."

They'd been to the gym, judging by their attire. They both wore those ridiculous sprayed on leggings. Trish's were white, and he couldn't see any evidence of underwear.

As they sipped their drinks, Trish cheerfully said,

"So, what's happening, minute man?"

"What's that supposed to mean, Trish?" He huffed.

"I hear your workouts are over in a minute," She replied with a smile. Stef looked away as she started giggling. Trish winked as she added,

"You should switch up your diet, Ronald. Fatten up your anorexic parts. I'm sure Stef could give you some of her pie."

"Whatever," Replied Ron as he walked out of the kitchen. He sat in his armchair and turned on the tv. Jesus, was there anything that Stef didn't tell Trish? He knew Trish and Liz would be egging her on to take the next step with Ryan. For all he knew, it had already happened. Their relationship seemed like a runaway train that was out of control. Trish was the driver, laughing at the possibility of an impending crash.

After Trish had left, Ron couldn't hold back and said,

"Tell me something, Stef, what do you see in Trish?"

"Well, she's smart, she's fun, and she's liberated. She's taught me alot about female empowerment," Replied Stef.

"Yeah, but she's 13 years younger than you, and yet, you look up to her. It's almost as if you want to be just like her. Have you ever considered where she's leading you to?" He said, gesticulating.

Stef looked irritated, as her face hardened, and she replied,

"Look, Ron, Trish is pretty wise for her age. She's the reason I'm eating healthily. The reason I'm in the best shape of my life. And I do want to be like her...confident, sexy, and she knows what she wants. As for leading me, I can tell you she has my best interests at heart. But the bottom line is this, she and Liz are my best friends."

Ron knew better than to continue pointing out Trish's faults. Still, there was a question he had to ask. He calmed himself and said,

"So, she's a promiscuous girl, but she's single, so, it's no crime. Is that something you envy about her, Stef? Something you want to emulate?"

Stef looked surprised by the question. She eventually replied,

"I can't deny that I find her sexual freedom exciting. I've only ever slept with 3 men. She's been known to sleep with 3 in a week. She doesn't care what people think, or about conventionality."

"But she's not a 36 year old married mother," He quickly pointed out.

"That doesn't mean my libido is dead, waiting for the menopause to finish me off. My libido is very much alive, and it needs satisfying. It's like Trish says, it's comparable to a drug addiction. Anything less than good sex is like taking meds to take the edge off. Good sex is the only thing that will give you that hit and satisfy your addiction. The longer you go without, the more desperate you become," She replied.

Ron rolled his eyes in resignation. It was just the kind of rubbish that Trish would come out with to justify her point of view. If there was any truth in her sex addiction theory, some improvement would be necessary on his part. But that was obvious. The real question was, what would be the consequences if he was unable to make any improvements?

That night, Stef was eager to play as Ron got into bed. As she fished out his dick, he gasped,

"Can't we make love tonight, baby?"

Stef released his dick and replied,

"I'll tell you what, if you can last more than a minute, we'll make love tomorrow night."

She held out her left arm, so, he could see the second hand sweeping towards the 12. When it got there, she cried,

"Go!" As her other hand grabbed and pumped his dick. Ron stared at the ceiling as he tried to empty his mind of anything sexual. Stef seemed completely calm as she slowly stroked him off with 3 fingers. At 40 seconds, Ron was certain he would make it. He didn't think he was even close to cumming.

Stef suddenly pumped his dick faster and whispered,

"I want a big, juicy, throbbing cock built to pound and please pussy."

Ron looked at her in open mouthed surprise. He lurched and gasped,

"Oh, God...No...ugh...ugh...No...Noooooo!"

His body squirmed as he ejaculated, shaking and whimpering.

"54 seconds...not bad. You could've made it if I didn't say anything about a big, juicy cock," Said Stef, smiling wickedly.

The next day, Stef seemed to be in a really good mood when she got home. She was singing to herself and dancing as she made dinner. Ron just knew that something had happened involving Ryan. A wave of panic came over him as he considered the ramifications of Stef having an affair with Ryan. He'd listen to the recordings on Sunday and have to make a decision about things.

On Sunday, Trish and Liz arrived in the early afternoon. Trish had alerted Liz to the recording device in the garden. She assumed there were probably more. She'd told Liz to limit the chat about Ryan when they spoke to Stef at work. The questions could wait until their Sunday get together. Trish had already explained that if Ron hadn't brought up what he'd heard, he was definitely cuckold material.

Later, Ron was pacing back and forth in the spare bedroom as he waited for those 2 bitches to leave. He looked out at the girls in the garden again. Fuck! They looked like 3 Playboy bunnies on their day off. Trish was wearing a bikini top and a miniskirt that was almost transparent. Liz wore a cut down vest and a jean miniskirt. Stef was the only one who looked almost conservative in a button up top and tight, little shorts.

Eventually, as they were leaving, Trish and Liz looked directly up at him in the bedroom and held up their little fingers. Ron was relieved to see that Stef didn't join the salute. Although, she seemed amused by it. He waited for them to go out the front door, then he raced downstairs to retrieve the recorder in the garden. He quickly picked up the one in the kitchen before he hurried back upstairs as Stef walked back to the house.

Ron locked his office door and quickly put the headphones on. His hands were trembling as he pressed play. There was a lot of girlie talk for the first 20 minutes. Then, as usual, Trish controlled the direction of the conversation as she said,

"Stef, I noticed you and Ryan disappeared for half an hour on Friday afternoon. Liz saw you heading towards the toilets. What gives?"

Stef laughed nervously, then replied,

"You're not going to fucking believe what happened. Even I can't believe it. I keep replaying it in my mind."

"Go on," Pressed Trish when Stef paused.

"We were in the kitchen waiting for the water to boil, when Ryan told me to follow him. He led me to the 2 disused toilets and beckoned me to follow him inside," Stef said before pausing again.

She took a deep breath before continuing,

"I told him no, not while we were working. But he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. We went into a stall and we were all over each other. I had my tongue down his throat and my hand was rubbing his cock. He told me to take it out. I didn't need asking twice. I eventually managed to pull it out with difficulty. And, oh my fucking God, his cock was huge...FUCKING HUGE! It was easily bigger than that stripper's cock. It was longer and much thicker."

Ron could hear the excitement in her voice as she went on,

"I just couldn't believe the size of the thing. I had to use 2 hands to jerk him off. His cock felt so heavy and hard. I just kept pumping it and stroking it. My pussy was dripping like a fucking faucet. I couldn't believe how long he lasted. It must have been nearly 20 minutes, before his cock started leaking precum. There was a constant flow seeping out. Eventually, Ryan started breathing heavier."

"I'm not kidding, his cock started getting even bigger. The veins on it looked like they were ready to burst. I'd never seen a cock get so hard. Ryan grabbed my tits and said he was going to cum. Then, his cock nearly jumped out of my hands and started pumping out cum. It just kept spewing out, one burst after another. I didn't think it was going to end. When it stopped, the wall was fucking covered in the stuff. And it wasn't watery like Ron's, it was thick cream."

"Wow," Said Liz, sounding genuinely amazed. Stef quickly added,

"That wasn't the end of it. Ryan lifted my skirt and managed to start fingering my clit. I was so aroused, I came after about 5 seconds. He didn't stop there. He kept working my pussy like an expert, until I came again, minutes later. I was moaning like a bitch in heat. I had to hold onto him or I would've collapsed. I can't remember what I was saying, but I was babbling. I might have even told him I loved him."

Trish was clearly impressed as she said,

"Damn, I'm gonna be thinking about that the next time I play with myself. You are one lucky bitch, Stef. The first time you have an extra marital liaison, and you find yourself a young stud with a massive cock. God must have taken pity on you for marrying a jerkoff."

Ron couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had his head in his hands as he listened to his wife's confession. He'd ejaculated in his pants a couple of minutes earlier. It wasn't just her erotic tale that had pushed him over the edge. It was also the excitement and amazement in her voice. Even he found it hard to comprehend the description of the cock she'd jerked off. The phrase, 'weapon of mass destruction' came to mind.

Stef sounded like she was exhausted from telling her story. She said,

"God, my whole body was trembling after that. I couldn't believe it when I saw his semi hard cock was still dripping cum. All that spunk took some mopping up, I can tell you. Yesterday, he bombarded me with text messages, asking me to go to his apartment. He texted some pretty explicit messages about what he wants to do to me. I brought myself off 3 times reading them in the bathroom."

Trish seemed to be thinking ahead as she said,

"Why don't we take our next day off on Wednesday and have a night out?"

"Yeah, let's do it," Replied Liz, catching on to whatever the plan was. Stef's compliance was a formality after the agreement of her friends.

"Look, Stef, you've got nothing to feel guilty about. You have every right to seek sexual satisfaction if Ron can't do the job. I hope you've been reading that book, because it shows you how to get a wimp hubby under control. You could put a leash on that bitch," Said Trish.

Stef still seemed a little undecided about her conduct as she replied,

"I need to think about all this. What if Stacy found out her mom was a slut for a 25 year old stud. Christ, he's closer to her age than mine. As for Ron, I'd love to get him under control, to be honest. He refuses to even go down on me. He has a negative attitude. I think our sex life would be better if I made the decisions."

Ron continued to listen, dejectedly. There were a few references to Ryan, but they were generally comments about his oversized cock. Ron noticed that Trish and Liz were ridiculing him even more than usual. But what really upset him was that Stef was beginning to join in. She didn't once try to defend him. At one point, she even referred to him as a limp dick, minute man. He had to act now or he could lose his wife.

That night, Ron decided to surprise Stef after she got into bed after taking a shower. He started running his hand along her thigh, pushing her nightdress up. She let him pull off her panties and he stared at her glistening, shaven pussy. When he hesitated, Stef barked,

"Lick it, Ron, and do a good job."

He moved closer and began lapping her slit. He'd never done this before and he wasn't sure how to go about it.

As his jaw began to ache, Stef grabbed his hair and humped her pussy into his face. When Ron couldn't stick his tongue out anymore, she grinded her pussy against his nose. He was gasping as she neared orgasm, struggling to breathe as her pussy and thighs nearly suffocated him. As Stef was about to cum, she cried,

"I need a big, fucking cock...ugh...Yesss...UGHHHH!"

Ron ejaculated in his shorts as he humped the bed. Stef's juices covered his face as she climaxed, pulling hard on his hair. He rolled away, red faced and gulping in air. Stef finally settled and giggled,

"Sorry about your hair, honey, I hope your bald patch isn't bigger."

She was elated he'd eaten her pussy. This was how she could control him. She didn't want to be cruel, but she got a big kick out of ridiculing his manhood. According to Trish's book, it was necessary.

On Monday and Tuesday, Stef's good mood continued. Ron often saw her staring into space with a silly, dreamy look on her face. Given what happened on Friday, he assumed something else was going on between her and Ryan. Waiting until Sunday to find out anything seemed like forever. He knew he should confront Stef about what was going on, but something was holding him back. He couldn't stop thinking about her illicit behavior. Once, it would've been so out of character. And yet, he found something exciting about it all.

On Wednesday, it was the girls day off. Trish and Liz turned up at 7pm and went upstairs with Stef. Ron would've loved to hear what they were talking about, but his office was 2 rooms away. He waited downstairs as they got ready for their night out. Just after 8pm, he heard their heels clacking as they came downstairs. As they walked into the living room his eyes almost bulged out of their sockets.

Stef was wearing a ridiculous tight, black minidress. It completely hugged her body from her breasts to just below her ass. There were no straps holding it up, and as she walked, it rode up to her ass cheeks. It was made from some kind of thin, elastic fabric, and her big breasts were stretching it to the point of transparency. Ron stuttered,

"J-Jesus Christ, y-you can't wear that, it's outrageous."

Stef sounded a little irritated as she replied,

"Well, the cab's going to be here in 5 minutes, and it's too late to change now."

"Damn, Ronald, you need to control your insecurities. You don't have to worry about Stef, I'll keep her out of trouble, trust me," Chuckled Trish. Ron knew she meant the complete opposite. The girls had a quick vodka and tonic, then their cab turned up and they were gone.

Ron couldn't believe Stef was so comfortable wearing that dress. Trish and Liz were both in their slutwear, but nothing like Stef's. She looked like a 10/10 knockout. He went to bed at 10.30pm. His alarm woke him in the morning. He immediately noticed that Stef wasn't beside him. He started panicking as he picked up his cell phone and checked it. There was a text from Stef at 12.15am that said, 'Not feeling too well. Going to stay at Trish's, and go to work from there'. Ron didn't think it was that strange. It had happened once before.

The next day, Ron got home early and found Stef dozing on the sofa. She opened her eyes, and looked exhausted as she said,

"Hi, honey. Trish and Liz are coming over, later. Wake me when they get here."

He wanted to ask her about last night, but she looked like she needed the sleep. Then, it occurred to him that they would probably sit in the garden and he could turn on the recorder.

When Ron heard the doorbell, he quickly turned on the recorder in the garden before answering the door. Trish and Liz walked in and saw Stef asleep on the sofa. Trish glanced at Ron and said,

"Looks like she was up all night getting wild."

She nudged Stef awake as he looked at her in confusion and alarm. The girls went upstairs whispering and giggling like adolescents.

123456...8