All Comments on 'The Audition Ch. 02'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One Question

I love your stories, including this one, but you do need to answer the question of why doesn't he just lie to the lawyer and say he had the sex with the family? Must he haved a lie detector test first?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

He lied, should have told the truth

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lol..title is misleading...should have been titled "The Inheritance"

While the title was poorly chosen the premise of the story is very good..albeit a bit contrived. I can predict that the big surprise of the inheritance is for the 3 women to publicly admit to being "whores" and "adulterers" in order to collect on the inheritance. Would these three women do whatever it takes to get the money? Somehow I suspect that the lawyer will play a major role in the will amendment. Oh and I suspect that videography and photography will play a large part in the following chapters.

Suite21menSuite21menover 11 years ago
Interesting Premise

Me wonders what devious windows the curtains will reveal in the next 2.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 1 year ago

I cannot get the image of Cinderella, her step mother and her two ugly step sisters from my mind. That's the way I'm picturing these women and it's not an erotic image at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
1701 Followers
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES