All Comments on 'The Audition Ch. 04'

by OzArrian

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SaraHushSaraHushabout 1 month ago

It's been a while, but it was definitely well worth the wait Thank you Mr Stern and Mr OzArrian.

Got to love the movies, an industry where a girl can certainly get her attitude adjusted with a mogul's cock in her throat, while she only really learns her true position in the industry when her pussy is being stretched. But, having to take it in the ass makes her know she's putting in the hours making sure she's got a career in Tinsel town...Right until she doesn't.

Thank You for this story it was well written and judged by you and it's yummy that that Some like it hot.

Happy Birthday Mr President.

S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This chapter was a long time coming, but such a satisfying conclusion. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good finale. Any chance you continue with Marilyn regarding Bobby, John, old blue eyes? I'm sure Peter Lawford had an opportunity or two as well.

Maybe other aspiring starlets such as Jane and Mr. Hughes who was always seeking a place to park his Spruce Goose. Hollywood is like the Naked City, 8 million stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOzArrian@OzArrian
May 2024: The final chapter of 'The Audition' has been published. Please feel free to read and rate here: https://literotica.com/s/the-audition-ch-04-2 Yes, I know I have other narratives that need resolution, and will work on them soon. Oh, and in the process of writing a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Audition Series Info