The Audition Pt. 02: The Interview

Story Info
She's giving you a second chance to prove your worth to her.
2.7k words
4.5
3.3k
3
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to my previous story 'The Audition' and is, like that one, inspired by lovely Scarlet, aka 'fortheloveofgloves'.

**********************

"Now then," she begins," taking a seat across from you. "Let's begin, shall we?"

You sit there half-naked, your trousers in a heap on the floor beside you, torn between complete embarrassment and desperate curiosity. After all, this was what you wanted, wasn't it? To find yourself once more in the presence of the red-haired Amazon Goddess of your dreams?

As well as her incredible collection of gloves.

She stares at you, a slightly amused expression on her beautiful face, and you almost can't wrap your head around how it was you ended up in such a position as this.

It had been weeks since you had first found yourself here. The ad you'd stumbled upon only the beginning of your ever-growing fascination with the bewitching Mistress Scarlet. You'd seemingly passed the initial audition, yet she had still sent you away afterwards. Desperate and begging for more. Of her and her gloves.

On the table beside her, you notice a small pile- a far cry from the veritable treasure trove of them she'd used to tease and torment you that first day, but you know in your heart as well as your cock that there are more than enough of them there to allow her to do the same to you once again.

You catch bits of smooth black leather, soft white satin, and sexy blue rubber, and your mind reels with the memories of that day.

After you'd been unceremoniously sent away, precum stain in the crotch of your trousers and balls as blue as those tantalizing rubber dishwashing gloves of hers, you'd practically sprinted home and stroked your cock over and over thinking of everything she'd said and done. Of all the different gloves she'd shown off, as well as the things Mistress Scarlet claimed they were to be used for.

Things you so wished her to use them on you for.

That evening, you'd cum harder than you ever had before, and still, you wanted more.

But time passed without a word, and you began to grow worried that perhaps some other lucky sub had come along and usurped the position. The very idea that you may have lost out on such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity weighed on you both night and day and more often than you would care to admit, you checked to see if the ad was indeed still up.

It was.

Then, after nearly a month of waiting, worrying and wondering, your prayers were answered. Mistress Scarlet reached out to you.

The message was brief, but it told you enough.

"You've made it to the next round."

At that moment your heart nearly stopped beating in your chest, yet your cock immediately sprang to attention. You excitedly replied, needing to know just what that meant for you.

Another audition awaited you. And you quickly agreed to it.

Which is how you found yourself where you are now.

Half-naked in her study.

Mistress Scarlet met you at the front door once again, though her hands were sadly bare of any gloves this time around, much to your dismay. However, that scarcely seemed to matter once you took in the sight of her chosen outfit.

A tight black leather dress covered much of her body, the upper portion open around her bountiful bosom. However, that too was covered up by a white silken top, although the leather suspenders which wrapped around her strong shoulders also encircled her breasts, making sure that, though they were covered, they still captured your attention.

As did her luscious red lips when they opened up to speak to you in that incredible accent of hers.

"Come in," was all she said, yet that was more than enough to make you melt.

She led you inside, past the bedroom in which your previous audition had taken place, and instead brought you into a rather ornate-looking study. One filled with shelves and books as well as two chairs waiting to be filled.

Then she turned around and smirked at you. "Remove your trousers."

You stared at her for a moment, taken aback by sudden a command, but Mistress Scarlet did not seem the type to repeat herself.

Your pants were off in seconds, and though you had only just arrived, your cock was already pitching a tent in your boxers simply from being in her presence. It was almost enough to make you blow your load right there and then, but you didn't dare do such a thing.

She took a seat, and you did the same, hoping that your erection wasn't too noticeable, although Mistress Scarlet's lips pursed together in a wicked smirk once you were seated before her.

"Before we begin," her words draw your attention back to her, where it belongs, "I would like to inform you that you are one of the lucky boys who made it this far... However, that means that things will only get harder from here on out... Which I can see they already are for you."

Your face grows as red as her lips, and she giggles at you, which only makes your cock harder.

"Yes, Mistress Scarlet" you reply, those there words the only ones you can think of to break the awkwardness.

She smiles. "Good boy. Let's start your interview."

Reaching into the pile beside her, you watch with bated breath as she pulls out a pair you hadn't seen during your previous audition. Elbow-length and sheer, almost like lingerie for her arms. Mistress Scarlet slowly pulls them on, careful not to tear them, and as they gently engulf her arm, you suppress a groan.

"These are quite new," she says, almost oblivious to your reaction. "I like them a lot, and it seems you do as well... Good."

Once both gloves are on, she turns her full attention to you. "Now, you've more than proven that you love gloves, but that is only part of the position. We know what my gloves can do for you- as well as to you, but the question is, what can you do for them? Or rather, what can you do for me?"

You blink, her question rather unexpected given how the previous round had gone. "I... I..." You begin, your eyes moving from her sheer gloves to her face and back again. "I'm not sure..."

Mistress Scarlet looks at you, somewhat dismayed by your response. "Well, if you wish to serve me, then present yourself. Tell me what you have to offer..."

For a few moments, you consider her words, racking your brain to come up with the proper thing to say... "I would love nothing more than to worship you and your gloves Mistress Scarlet."

Her expression does not change, and you quickly realize that perhaps that was not the answer she had in mind. A fact she quickly proves as she silently slips off the gloves and returns them to the pile beside her.

"That's not what I meant... Any slave worth his salt can worship my gloves. That is the bare minimum I expect from you. What I want to know is what you have to offer me as a slave."

Although she does not say it with words, you can tell from the look in her eyes that the clock is ticking. She had warned you that this round would be harder, and you've only just begun.

Again, you struggle to think of a good answer, and as you do, your eyes watch as Mistress Scarlet removes another pair of gloves from the pile.

This pair is leather, black save for a red line along the seams. A little past wrist-length, yet as she pulls them on you sit transfixed, making it almost impossible for you to think of the right answer. Almost.

Once more, you think you have it, and try again. "I... Perhaps I could clean your house?"

Mistress Scarlet acts as if she didn't hear you, instead smoothing out her gloves, and the sound of the soft leather sliding across itself sends signals to your already hard cock to grow even harder. You wait to see if this is indeed the sort of thing she wants to hear, but she keeps you waiting.

"Perhaps?" She finally says, snapping you out of your glove-induced daze. "You don't sound all that convincing. How could I trust such an important task to someone who doesn't seem to believe in it himself, hmm?"

Her intense gaze bores into you, and as she stares you down you feel all of three inches tall. You can feel the chances of obtaining the position slipping away, just like the gloves Mistress Scarlet is once again slipping off her lovely hands. "You seem to be having a lot of trouble with this question, but you did so well during the first round that I'll give you a hint... Would you spend your money to make sure that I can have whatever gloves I want?"

This question is far easier for you to understand, yet it brings along with it its own challenges. For as much as you know what you would like to answer, somehow you know that it would crumble under further scrutiny. Best to simply be honest, regardless of the consequences.

"Yes, Mistress Scarlet," you begin, trembling with every word. "I would love to do such a thing... If I could."

There it is, the truth of the matter, as well as the likely end of this interview. For as much as you would love nothing more than to provide more and more gloves to such a gorgeous Goddess as Mistress Scarlet, you know that such a thing is far beyond your current pitiful financial situation.

As you prepare to be sent away, never to see Mistress Scarlet or her amazing gloves again, you watch as she silently removes a familiar pair from the pile. The slick, blue rubber dishwashing gloves she had so teased you with at the end of the first audition. The pair you have dreamed about more than any others.

Precum spits out of the tip of your cock at the very sight of them, but you scarcely notice, your attention focused entirely on those gloves, almost forgetting the likelihood of your dismissal given your answer to Mistress Scarlet's question. Almost, but not entirely.

"Tell me then," she continues, slowly pulling the blue rubber gloves on once more. "What is it that you do?"

"I..." you struggle, completely unprepared for such a question yet happy not to have been immediately sent away. Even so, you are unsure if you should say... Then again, you know that with those gloves in view, it would be nearly impossible for you to lie to her.

So you don't.

"I'm a writer," you answer softly, wishing to look away in shame yet unable to tear your eyes away from her or those rubber gloves. "I write fetish erotica, Mistress Scarlet..."

You have never admitted that to anyone before, slightly ashamed of yourself but knowing in your heart that if there was ever a place to speak that hidden truth, this was most certainly it.

She smiles, those incredibly sexy red lips of hers coming together as she snaps the cuff of her glove, sending further shivers down your spine. Then she says two words you did not expect.

"I know."

Your eyes widen, but she doesn't give you the opportunity to question this revelation, Instead, one of her rubber-gloved hands reaches over and gently covers your mouth and nose, and the moment it does, nothing else matters but the sweet scent and sensation of soft rubber on your face.

"I know all about your writing... In fact, I stumbled upon a story not too long ago over on Literotica... One which seemed very familiar. It was called 'The Audition."

Beneath the blue rubber, your face turns red in embarrassment. You'd written that story almost immediately after getting home from your previous visit. It had practically poured out of you, and though it had not received as much attention as some of your other stories, it was one that was quite close to your heart.

"Such a naughty boy, writing about our first meeting without permission..." Her gloved hand slips off your face, leaving you breathless yet longing for more, even as the look in her eyes tells you that such a thing may not be in the cards.

"I'm sorry Mistress Scarlet," you start to sputter out. "It's just... I couldn't stop thinking about you or that day and... I had to write about it."

Your gaze falls, eyes to the floor and a sense of utter despair overtakes you. It was true, you could not help yourself, but now that she knows about it, about you using her for inspiration for one of your stories... That most certainly sealed your fate.

Yet a single blue rubber-gloved finger slips under your chin and guides your face back up to face hers.

Mistress Scarlet's lips are pursed together in a smile- one that is far less wicked than you expected and honestly seems quite kind. Her expression is the same, warm and inviting. "I understand sweetheart, and I'm not angry... In fact, I rather enjoyed your story. You certainly captured me quite well I must admit... And the other ones you've written, well... You really are quite the naughty little glove slut, aren't you?"

You nod, her finger still resting on your chin. So many of your stories involved beautiful, dominant women wearing gloves of all sorts. It is your biggest fantasy, as well as the very thing which led you to answer her ad in the first place. "Yes, Mistress Scarlet."

Her rubber-gloved hand returns to your face, smothering you while also gently massaging you with her smooth rubber fingers. "Well, perhaps you can serve me after all... I could use a writer slave. Someone to put all the naughty things I do to them into words for others to read... It'd certainly be a new way to put other naughty little glove slaves under my spell..."

As she speaks, her other rubber-gloved hand reaches down and gently takes hold of your pre-cum-stained crotch, the cool fingers grasping at your aching erection through the fabric of your boxers... You groan in pleasure, prepared to cum right then and there, yet Mistress Scarlet isn't finished with you just yet.

"Well, what do you say? Would you like to be my little writer slave?"

The sensation of her gloves on your cock and your face is more than enough to get you to agree to anything. "Yes, Mistress Scarlet."

"You'll write naughty little stories for me?"

Her rubber-gloved hand begins to massage your cock, and more and more pre-cum spurts out, covering the crotch of your boxers once more, yet you don't want her to stop. "Yes, Mistress Scarlet!"

A rubber-clad finger slips in between your lips as you reply, and the taste of it drives you even crazier. You want to cum so badly, to truly give yourself to her, but she has other things in mind.

One quick squeeze of your pre-cum-covered cock in her gloved hand is all you get before she removes both it and the one from your face, much to your dismay. "Good boy... You've passed the second round... Welcome to slavery, sweetheart."

Then she slips off the rubber gloves and returns them to the pile before rising from her chair. "I'll need to let the other candidates know the position's been filled. I expect you back here tomorrow so you can get started. Is that clear?"

You blink, scarcely able to comprehend what's occurred, yet you nod nonetheless. "Yes, Mistress Scarlet."

Standing up, you pick up your trousers and slide them on, the precum from your slowly softening erection sticking them to your boxers almost immediately.

Without a word, Mistress Scarlet leads you out of the study and back to the front door. And as you stand there, she offers you a wicked smile. "I'm looking forward to what you write for me... See you tomorrow."

She blows you a kiss and shuts the door behind her, and once more, you stumble away, teased and denied and embarrassed, yet happier than you've ever been before.

After all, you got the position.

And you can't wait to get started.