The Audition

Story Info
She's looking for a new glove slave. Are you worthy enough?
1.8k words
4.61
5.7k
9
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, like so many others, was inspired by the lovely Scarlet, aka 'fortheloveofgloves', and was also written as a birthday present for her.

***********************

"You must be the new applicant," she says absent-mindedly. "Come in.."

You stand there for a moment in awe, completely taken aback by the sight of the red-haired Amazon in the doorway, practically towering over you in a pair of high-heeled over-the-knee black leather boots. Just looking at her is enough to take your breath away, and she hasn't even started yet.

She leads you inside the house, your eyes glued to the short pink leather gloves she's currently wearing. So distracted by them, you barely even notice just how far you've walked until she stops, and only then do you realize you are now standing in her bedroom.

That's when you spot them. The things that brought you here in the first place.

A veritable treasure trove of gloves.

The ad you'd stumbled upon online had promised such a thing, and you'd seen a few pictures, but never in your wildest dreams have you ever conceived there could truly be so many pairs. And yet, here they are. And here you are.

"Now then," she begins, calling your attention back to the lady of the house. "As you are aware, my name is Scarlet. However, should you get the position, you will henceforth address me as Mistress Scarlet at all times. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Scarlet," you sputter out without the slightest hint of hesitation. The smile on her red lips tells you in no uncertain terms that it was the proper thing to say.

"Very good... Now then, what I'm looking for in a sub is quite specific. I need a man who will do whatever I say whenever I say it of course, but one who, like me, has a fetish for gloves..."

Her eyes move down your body and stop near your crotch. You follow her gaze and notice the bulge in your pants. You hadn't realized you'd already started to get hard but, then again, being in the presence of such a gorgeous, dominant woman would do that to anyone with or without gloves.

"It would seem you fit the bill... But we need to be certain."

She moves over to the bed and takes a seat, slowly removing the pink gloves she's been wearing, pulling her fingers free from the leather one at a time before adding the gloves to the pile beside her.

You watch, transfixed, as she begins to rummage through the rest. A mix of leather, rubber, latex, silk, satin and countless others, from short to shoulder-length and everything in between. Such a vast collection, your mind can scarcely comprehend it.

After a few moments, she finds whichever pair she's looking for and holds them up for you.

"Yes, these will do," she says, showing off a pair of elbow-length white leather opera gloves.

Carefully, she pulls one glove on, the smooth white leather coming to life as it engulfs her fingers, then her hand, and finally her arm. Your eyes remain glued to it, unable to look away. Drawn to the glove like a moth to a flame.

"As you can see, I have quite the collection. However, every pair serves a different purpose. These ones, as well as many of my other leather ones, can be worn casually, yet are also quite good at keeping naughty subs in line..."

Without warning, she smacks the other glove against her palm, the sound of leather on leather making you jump even as your cock grows harder.

She smiles, clearly pleased with your reaction. "As you can see, they are rather useful for spankings and other kinds of punishments... And I do so enjoy punishing my naughty subs whenever they step out of line or dare disobey my commands... Or simply because I can."

You gulp, nervous yet intrigued, then watch as she slowly pulls the glove off her arm, adding it and its twin back to the pile before seeking out something else.

Her gloves move around on the bed like a living thing as her hands dig around. You stare as Mistress Scarlet finally removes a pair of blue nitrate gloves. They appear to be professional grade, the sort one would find in a hospital, and she slips them on right before your eyes.

"These are best suited for whenever I need to thoroughly examine my subs. Make sure they are in good health. After all, we can't have you not taking care of yourself now can we?"

Mistress Scarlet snaps the cuff of the gloves, the sound music to your ears as you wonder just what sort of examinations she has in mind. Just thinking of those gloves cupping your balls or touching your cock or heaven forbid slipping inside your ass has your blood pumping.

Clasping her fingers together, she rubs the palms together, drawing another small moan from your lips as you watch, pleasure turning to despair the moment she pulls them off and puts them aside.

Another search reveals a shoulder-length pair of purple latex gloves. These immediately bring to mind images of Jessica Rabbit, and childhood fantasies begin to play out in your mind. Along with the red hair and lips, as well as her rather voluptuous body, all that's missing is the dress for Mistress Scarlet to be the spitting image of the sultry cartoon vixen.

"Ah, I can see you like the look of these," she says with a smirk, her accent only adding fuel to the fire continuing to burn inside you. You'd never considered the Australian accent sexy, but Mistress Scarlet certainly made it seem so with every word. "Remind you of someone?"

You nod, scarcely able to form words anymore. Especially when she reveals more. "I have the dress to go with them," she whispers, her eyes staring into yours as you force yourself to remain standing even as the thought of this gorgeous gloved Goddess dressed as your animated crush makes you weak in the knees.

She reaches out, the purple latex shining in the light of her bedroom, drawing you ever closer even though you haven't moved an inch. You want to touch them, to be touched by them. Alas, they remain out of reach, and soon join the rest of her collection as she removes them, leaving you aching for more.

Next comes a long, black silken pair, and although she doesn't slip these particular gloves on, she holds them tightly so as to show off just how long they are.

"These may appear best suited for formal wear," Mistress Scarlet continues, "and they are. But I've found they are also quite useful for restraining subs in preparation for fun. Or punishment. Or both...."

Taking hold of the gloves in her hands, Mistress Scarlet shows their full length, and your mind begins to ponder how it would feel to have them wrapped around your wrists and ankles. Tied to the bed, perhaps blindfolded, while you wait for your Goddess to decide your fate.

The gloves are quickly added back to the pile, and your mind reels at what could possibly come next. You can't imagine what other things she could have to show you, to tease you with.

Yet she has saved the best for last.

Your eyes widen and your jaw drops as a pair of blue rubber dishwashing gloves finds its way out of the pile. Of all the possible kinds, of all the possible pairs, this is the one that finally gets your cock truly straining against your boxers.

Though you've never told a soul, all your life you'd found rubber dishwashing gloves to be extremely sexy. Countless hours spent online seeking out pictures and videos of lovely dominant women wearing them, and now you would get to witness such a sight in person.

Slowly, Mistress Scarlet pulls each glove on, her eyes never ceasing to watch you and her lips pursing together in a wicked smile.

The sight before you has you in a veritable trance, only broken by the snap of the rubber, and that is when you feel your knees finally give out. You drop to the floor, eyes never leaving her or her gloves.

She watches you drop, making sure you're not hurt before continuing her little test of you. "Oh, I can already tell how much you like these... I have a lot of pairs like them. Rubber gloves for housework, as well as cleaning dirty little boys like you..."

A giggle escapes her lips as you moan, gaze fixed on the tight blue rubber, mind awash with possibilities. Oh, you would be such a dirty little boy for her. Anything to feel those gloves.

Your cock is leaking now, precum spreading out across the front of your boxers and slowly making a stain on the crotch of your pants, but you don't notice or care. You just want to keep watching Mistress Scarlet open and close her gloved hands, stretching the rubber and drawing you deeper and deeper under her spell.

She stands up from the bed, towering over you even more than before, then walks over to where you're kneeling before her. The proper place for you. The clicking of her heels barely registers, all your attention firmly glued on her rubber-gloved hands.

They reach out for you, the palms spread out right before your eyes yet just far enough out of reach. The rubber fingers dance as they come ever closer, and you shiver with anticipation. Waiting, hoping, praying, that she will grant you your fondest wish. To feel that smooth rubber pressed against your face.

Slowly- so close you can smell the sweet scent of rubber, your eyes wide and mouth watering, your cock leaking buckets as the stain grows larger by the second. The blue rubber practically all you can see, your entire world. The smooth, ever-wiggling fingers and groove-covered palms making you weaker and weaker.

And then, just as they are about to cover your face, just as they are about to smother you in the soft, teasing rubber, she pulls them away.

You groan in despair, and Mistress Scarlet smiles before walking back to the bed, clearly amused.

Then she peels off the gloves and puts them back in the pile with all the rest, much to your dismay.

"Well, you certainly are a little glove slut, aren't you? Good... But I'll need to think about it before I decide whether or not you're worthy of being my new sub. Now then, off you go."

You rise to your feet uneasily, the stain on the front of your pants making her giggle as she slips the pink gloves she started with back onto her lovely hands. "I'll be in touch sweetie."

She blows you a kiss and shoos you away, sending you stumbling out of her bedroom and her house.

Once outside, you sigh, the sensation of denial and blue balls far worse than the embarrassing stain on your pants could ever be.

And yet, you can't help but smile.

After all, she said she'd be in touch.

You can only hope it will be soon.