The Audition Room Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of The Audition Room. The aftermath of the casting.
1.9k words
4.28
2.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As expected I received complaints from those not cast, along with Jackson. Jackson hasn't done a show where he wasn't picked as the lead in years so when I got a message from him pissed off and threatening to quit I wasn't shocked at all. I wasn't worried either, I know that he knows this show will have more talent scouts than any show he's ever been in and that the company will push him harder than the rest regardless of the role. He's not giving up that big of an opportunity. Carson was a little peeved that he made himself ineligible of a lead, but was grateful I considered him despite him not even being there. Damian, Jamie, Otis, and Greg were glad to have been given parts where they can keep their pants on, Lawrence and Brandon were very respectful as expected, Joseph didn't reach out at all, Logan came to thank me in person, and Noor sent a video of him reacting to finding out he got the lead. I contacted the female cast and let them know which men were cast. I then sent the rehearsal schedule to everyone in the cast.

It's a tradition amongst our company to do our picture day for promos for the first rehearsal. Many companies do this towards the end of rehearsing, however we prefer to do it at the beginning so towards the end of rehearsals we can focus purely on the show. Picture day came and there were two scheduled portions. One with the whole cast, and then one with Noor, Brandon, Joseph, Logan, Lawrence, and Jackson only. I took the promo group shot and took shots for each of the individual actors. Two hours flew by and I allowed the cast not involved in the second portion to leave. The remaining guys seemed a little confused as they had already taken pictures.

"Now since you all seem a little confused I'll clear it up for you all, there is one more shot we need to take and it involved the six of you completely naked. You'll have hats to cover your private parts but that's all. I decided to wait until it was just you all for the photos so you wouldn't have to expose yourselves to to everyone just yet". The boys nodded and then began to strip. As they stripped naked I could see all of them were sizing each other up as it were. Brandon and Lawrence were clearly the smallest and Noor and Jackson were clearly the biggest. Logan and Joseph were essentially the same size and directly in the middle of the others. I handed them their hats and took the money shot.

At the end the others put their clothes on and left, but Noor came to talk to me still in the nude. I must admit I was ogling him the whole time he was speaking. He asked about the dressing room situation, which seemed somewhat standard for someone who'd yet to do one of our productions. I explained to him that for our company we don't do private dressing rooms, we have one for our principle female cast and one for our principle male cast backstage, one for the remaining female cast (which is unnecessary for this production), and one for the remaining male cast that are in a back room. I explained that the six that stayed back today would be in the principle men's dressing room for the show. It wasn't necessarily private but they all had their own space. He asked to check it out. This was slightly less standard but I went with it.

He decided to remain nude as I escorted him backstage. "This is it, there are six mirrors for this production, lockers for personal belongings and your clothes you show up in, a space for costumes to be hung up and a bathroom with a silent flusher so if nature calls during a show I won't hate you" he laughed at that comment. I noticed at that moment that like when he undressed for his audition his dick had livened up so to say. He thanked me for showing him around, and said he wanted to ask an awkward favor.

"I was wondering if you'd be willing to show me the dance for the end of the show?" I was taken aback. Did he mean like a video or was he asking me to demonstrate? When I asked for clarification he said demonstration and I blushed a little. This sexy Adonis just asked me to strip naked and dance for him. I'm not shy about my body, and I wanted to help out so I obliged. He played the song for me and I began dancing. He watched me like a lion watches an injured gazelle. I began to wonder if the demonstration was for productive purposes or for seductive ones. Either way I wouldn't complain. As I got to the portion of the dance where I had only a hat as coverage, I noticed little me had stiffed up. I threw my hat off and saw Noor's eyes immediately drop and gawk at what he was seeing.

I was well-endowed, slightly more than him but I wasn't expecting that response to my unveiling. I'm not known for beating around the bush, so I just bluntly asked him "were you trying to see an example of the dance or were you trying to see your director naked" he blushed a little, "I'll take that as a yes, that too" I said motioning towards his raging hard-on. I could tell that he was nervous but turned on. I sat beside him. "Noor, look at me" and as he did I grabbed his face and kissed him.

He was shocked initially but then began to kiss me back. I've been thinking of my lips on his since his audition. Suddenly I become very aware that I'm naked. "How about we get some clothes on and go for coffee?", he nodded. I then grabbed his penis shocking him and stroked him thrice, he came on the third stroke. Shocked he shot so early as a bigger guy, but he had been in anticipation. I told him to clean himself off and then go grab his clothes. When I got dressed and left the dressing room I was shocked to see that Logan was there.

He said he was hoping to run into me before we left and asked if he could come over so I could help him run lines later, I told him I definitely would be okay with that. He gave me a hug and then started heading out, as he does Noor comes up clothed. "let's go".

Coffee with Noor was incredibly fun. We didn't miss a beat the entire time. He was very interesting and our conversations felt as natural as if we had known each other for years. I was really tempted to invite him into my place, but I knew Logan would be coming over soon. I took a rain check. I kissed him goodbye, and went into my house. I couldn't believe I had allowed myself to start a relationship with one of the actors I was directing, but it had just felt so natural.

I didn't have any time to think about how the past few hours had gone as Logan pulled in right as Noor pulled out. Kinky.

I greet Logan with a hug and welcome him to my home. He's been here dozens of times but it feels somehow a little different now that I'm his director and I've seen his penis.

"So what inspired the decision to hold a private rehearsal?"

"If I'm going to impress Anna, I need as much help as I can get. Plus I know that this show means a lot to you, and I want to do my part to make sure it goes well. If you wouldn't mind I'd like this to be a recurring thing"

"I'm completely fine with that, I want this show to be special, and I want you to be proud of your performance in it."

"Alright perfect".

"Aside from the nudity, what prospect of the role is making you most nervous?"

"Well, being completely honest I'm sorta nervous about having to kiss a guy"

Ah yes. In the stage production of The Full Monty the characters Lomper and Guy share a passionate kiss. In the film they just stare at each other romantically because that was as gay as 90s films allowed.

"Stage kisses are never as bad as you think. Remember it's Lomper kissing Guy, not you kissing Jackson. That'll make it feel slightly more natural."

"I guess, can I- oh nevermind."

I was intrigued.

"Can you what?"

"Nothing it'd be too awkward"

"Try me"

He froze for a moment and then said "you are my only friend that has ever kissed a guy before, and I don't want the first time I kiss a guy to be onstage."

Wait a minute. He couldn't possibly be asking what I'm thinking could he?

"Can I practice the kissing scene with you?"

My heart drops for a second. I cannot believe the family friend I've had a crush on since I was little just asked to kiss me. I have to keep my composure here so I don't seem too excited.

"If you think it will help you with the role, of course."

"Thanks".

We began reading for the scene and I was very impressed with how in character he seems. The moment of romance comes quickly next thing you know we are staring into each others eyes, and then my blocking says to lean in. I break character temporarily and quietly ask him if it's okay and he nods. I lean into him and kiss him passionately, it takes a few seconds but then he begins kissing back. I end the kiss and we finish the scene.

I'm very pleased, he proved to be very professional in this setting and even though all of this is out of his comfort zone he's willing to put in the work. On a less professional note he's a damn good kisser.

"Thank you for doing that with me, I think it will make me a lot more comfortable doing the scene with Jackson".

"Of course, thanks for stepping up and doing something that makes you uncomfortable, you were fully in character the whole time I was impressed."

"Really? Thanks. It wasn't as weird as I thought it would be. It's like you said it's not like I was kissing a guy, it was like Lomper was"

"Exactly".

"Alright now I want you to read your next scene naked. I want to see if you're more comfortable now than you were at your audition."

He nods and removes his clothes, I give him the good old up and down to keep the facade of this is my first time seeing him naked (I got away with sneaking a peek at his audition but he had no clue). He then ran through his lines without covering at all and staying fully in character. Wow. He has really accepted this role and put in the necessary work.

As we finish up he puts some clothes on and we chill for a while. Towards the end of the night he has to head out. We hug goodbye per typical, and then I kiss him. I caught him by surprise, along with myself as it wasn't planned and just sorta happened. Luckily he didn't seem too phased by it. "Love you bro, see you at rehearsal tomorrow." "I love you too" I say fully relieved.

After he leaves I immediately go to shower. While showering I masturbated thinking about the events of the past few hours. It was a hot day.