Broadway Threat

Story Info
Temptation and danger in town.
10.5k words
4.5
2.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess O-Meter -- Green.

You can dip in and out of this unexpected series, but for a richer read and character development they are best when read in the order of writing. Broadway Lust Story, Broadway Love Story, Broadway Luck Story, Broadway Beginnings, Broadway Bust, Broadway to Vegas, Broadway Betrayal, Broadway Battle, Broadway Break and Broadway Threat.

-X

The music was blaring. Sweat was dripping.

The sound of pounding feet and hard breathing as they ran through the number for the sixth, maybe seventh time.

Ty had been on his feet since 7am. A team of five new dancers, and four of the current New York crew, all of them due to open the new 'Engagement, San Francisco' in six weeks' time.

Fred was assisting. They were evaluating the new team members, and what they were capable of.

The first day of an intense four weeks in New York before they went back to San Francisco and brought in more team members over there. A lot of work prior to opening night, but even on this first day, Ty and Fred were in agreement so far regarding the talent that was currently on the stage.

However, it was gone 4pm and the evening performers were starting to arrive. Some in costume, some not, watching the action and waiting to come on stage and do their warm ups.

Anyway, Ty was exhausted and he had been switching off with Fred, getting a couple of breaks. The new guys must be about ready to drop.

As an obvious arousal pressed against his backside, and firm hands slid down his damp T-shirt. Over his chest and abs. At the last minute diverting away from the danger (you are about to be charged with sexual harassment) zone, to grip his hips. Ty admitted to himself that he was also distracted.

Very distracted.

With a final thrust, the music and the dance ended. The eight dancers framing the space in the middle of the stage where the singer would be during this number.

The new singing team would be learning the dances in San Fran. Ty and Fred had four weeks to train the core dancer team.

Taking a deep breath, Ty stepped forward, away from the strong embrace, he hoped casually, and threw a general smile at the group as a whole.

"That was great," he told them and joined in when Fred walked forward clapping. The New York crew also clapped, cheered and whistled. A few calls of "Looks amazing."

The dancers grinned and sagged. Energy draining. Cheering weakly when Fred confirmed they were done for the night.

Ty jumped from the stage and grabbed Fred's scribbled updates. Absently nodding when people called good night and said they would see him in the morning. He took note of them gathering around the experienced New York team to ask questions and clarify things as they all headed for the showers.

And he took note that they waved and were friendly with the New York crew. For sure, Cal had found an enthusiastic and talented bunch for his new club. Although Ty already knew Cal was good at finding talent.

He and Fred grabbed a Pepsi and sat at the bar as people went through their warm ups. Going over their initial feelings and impressions. Planning the next day, and then the obligatory new pictures of Fred's fast growing daughter playing with their new puppy.

No sooner did the phone come out than they were surrounded by glittering, in some cases half dressed, drag queens (or drag artists -- depending), oohing and ahhing over the pictures. Until Frank came out and told them to get their arses in gear as the doors were opening in five. Before grabbing the phone and doing some oohing and ahhing of his own!

Confident that enough time had passed, Ty said good night and slipped behind the bar and towards the back stairs. Avoiding the main corridor and the dressing rooms.

He was just about the tap in the door code leading to the apartments when strong hands gripped his shoulders and spun him around. Caging him against the wall. A thigh pressing lightly against his thigh. He could just, only just, feel the tip of an erection flirting with his own.

Ty had closed his eyes in automatic defence, and he winced now as he felt the man lean in closer.

"So, Ty. Are we going to do anything about this or not?"

Ty groaned. His left hand coming up to rub over his forehead, "Ah, Gul."

He stopped as his wrist was gently gripped. Opening his eyes to see Gul, who had three inches on his own six-three, frowning at his hand.

"Ty, are you married?"

Ty, his dark eyes on Gul, nodded.

"To a man or a woman?"

"A-," Ty stopped and cleared his throat. "To a man. Tony. My husband's name is Tony."

Gul's light blue eyes searched his, "Are you faithful?"

"Yes," Ty's voice was stronger now. "Yes, I'm faithful."

Before he could continue, Gul hushed him. Freeing his wrist and cupping his face. "That's a shame," Gul whispered, as his thumb grazed Ty's trembling lower lip. "I really wanted to kiss you." Then he smiled and stepped back. "Still, I don't poach so I guess we'll just have to be friends."

Ty let out a breath as Gul gave him some space.

Gul seemed concerned now. "I didn't mean to upset you, Ty. I was distracted by you and trying to learn the dances, I didn't see the ring or I would have asked first." He stepped back further and lent against the opposite wall. "I'm not going to make things awkward," he promised.

"They're already awkward," Ty complained unhappily.

"Why?"

"Because I want to kiss you too."

Gul's eyes darkened and he took a shaky breath. "Well, we're big boys, Ty. I'm sure we can cope with a mutual attraction. It's not the end of the world."

"I have to talk to Tony," Ty said.

"Why?" We haven't done anything."

"I," Ty was confused. "I just need to talk to him."

Gul shrugged, "Up to you. I'm sorry if this is a problem, but I'll be back in San Francisco in four weeks, and I'm not going to make you fend me off the entire time."

He pushed off the wall and moved a few paces away. "I want this gig, and I want the dance captain role. I hope we can be friends. Maybe you can think on it, but well, whatever, it's up to you. Have a good evening, Ty. It was a good day."

Ty nodded, grateful when Gul kept moving away, "Yea, it was a good day. Get some rest, Gul. Good night." He watched Gul round the corner with a casual wave and let out another shaky breath. "Fuck!"

Then he turned and tapped in the code.

-X

Tony arrived home just after 7pm, following his own long day of rehearsals, his eyes lighting up at the scents from the kitchen.

"Hey, Honey. I'm home," he called and made Ty grin. The grin turning to a moan as Tony slipped up behind him, his hands sliding around Ty's waist. Kissing his neck before nibbling at his lobe. "What's for dinner?"

"My ear, apparently!"

"Well, it's tasty," Tony declared and nibbled some more.

Ty laughed and turned his face for a kiss. "Fajitas," he said when his lips were released.

"Have I got time for a shower?"

"If you're quick."

Tony was quick, and they enjoyed the sizzling chicken and veg with a beer and gossip.

Still, Ty was distracted and when they had eaten, cleared up, and were snuggled on the couch, Tony asked, "Are you going to spill what's bothering you?"

Ty sighed and sat up straighter so he could look Tony in the eye. "I do need to talk to you," he admitted. Taking a breath, he kept his concerned gaze on Tony as he explained the dancer who was part of the new group.

Who was six foot six of muscled, blue eyed, golden haired Adonis-like perfection. Who could dance like a dream, was intelligent, charming, and devastatingly nice.

Ty confessed how he had trembled his way through every contact. Had blushed every time their eyes met, and had spent most of the day hard.

And closing his eyes, so he didn't have to see Tony's expression, he told of the meeting in the corridor.

Tony held his hand and stroked Ty's palm throughout this confession. He continued to do so when Ty had miserably finished and five minutes of silence had passed.

Eventually, Ty opened his eyes to find Tony watching him thoughtfully. The expression in his soft hazel eyes, wasn't fear or hurt, it was gentle and kind.

Feeling unsure, Ty muttered, "I'm sorry, Tony."

Tony smiled now, "Why? All you've done is find another man attractive."

"But."

"Ty," Tony interrupted. "I'm going to be the adult here, okay?"

"Hey!"

"Are you planning on having an affair?"

"Of course not."

"Letting him kiss you?"

"No."

"Inappropriate fondling outside of dance rehearsals?"

"No. For Christ's sake, Tony." He was cut off as Tony leaned forward and kissed him firmly.

When he drew back, Tony kept Ty's head in his hands. "Ty. We've been together not far off a decade. Have you really never found another man attractive since we met?"

Ty shook his head.

"Never? No one's ever hit on you?"

Ty shifted uncomfortably. "I guess I've been hit on, but no one."

"No one that you were attracted to?"

"No." Ty searched Tony's eyes, "You're not upset?"

"I trust you, Ty. And I know you. If you ever wanted to be with someone else you would end it with me first."

"I don't. I don't want to be with anyone else. I love you."

"Good. I love you as well. But, Ty." Tony smiled and rubbed their noses together, "You are allowed to look. You can appreciate a good looking man. And if by chance someone like Gul displays an interest, you just say thanks, but no thanks. Taking a look and thinking 'I wish', is not being unfaithful."

Ty eyes were still troubled. Tony gently kissed him again, "Babe, it's fine. You haven't done anything wrong."

Ty let out a half sigh, half groan and fell into Tony's lap, seeking comfort. "It made me uncomfortable," he admitted.

Tony gazed fondly at the large man stretched over the couch, his head in Tony's lap. Stroking a hand over his arm and side to comfort. "I'm not surprised you were uncomfortable, trying to dance all day with a boner," he agreed sympathetically, and surprised a snorted laugh out of Ty.

"What's this guy's name?" Tony asked.

"Gul."

"Short for Gulliver?"

Ty huffed again. "Actually, his given name is Dougal."

Tony squeaked, making Ty jump a little, "Dougal. That's adorable. I've never met a Dougal."

"I think if you call him Dougal he may bop you on the nose with his fist!"

"Six-six you said?"

"Yep," Ty relied, popping the p.

"Guess I'll stick with Gul then."

Ty rolled onto his back so he could smile up at Tony. Grinning when Tony wrinkled his face in mute complaint and leaned against the arm of the couch to improve the angle. (He was paranoid about nose hairs. Not that Ty had ever spotted one.)

He pushed like a cat and almost purred when Tony threaded his fingers through his hair. Reaching up with one hand to pull Tony down for a kiss. "I love you. So much."

"I love you too. Still, it's kinda sexy isn't it?"

"What is?" Ty asked, unsure.

"That kind of attraction."

Ty just raised an eyebrow in question.

"It is," Tony insisted. "That shaky feeling when you hear someone's voice," he ran his hand down the side of Ty's torso. "Knowing they're close by and scared that someone's going to notice your cock climbing out of your pants," his hand grazed Ty's arousal, making him gasp and arch.

"Trembling when you feel their breath on the back of your neck," the hand moved firmly over Ty's laddered abs. "Not being able to catch your breath when they're close enough to touch," Tony's fingers now caressed over Ty's chest. A smile at the feel of his heart thundering.

"The shudder than runs through you at his touch, before your bones dissolve when his lips capture yours, whether real or imagined," fingers danced lightly over Ty's throat to his lips.

"You seem to understand very well," Ty said, his voice a whisper.

"It's how I feel."

"About who?" Ty asked, pushing down an unexpected rush of jealousy.

"You."

Ty's eyes opened wide at Tony's answer, and then he moved fast. Sitting up and kissing Tony frantically. They gasped into each other's mouths. Staggered breaths and teeth clashing, as if they hadn't touched in years.

Ty ripped Tony's sweatshirt over his head, before sitting back on the couch and gripping Tony's hips to pull him over to straddle his lap.

Tony was still kissing him desperately. Hot, wet, seeking kisses. As he rubbed his cock against Ty's waist and Ty thrust up to push his own throbbing arousal against Tony's ass.

"Need you now. Need to fuck you now," Ty panted.

"Yes. Yes," Tony arched backwards as Ty's hands kneaded his pecs. Thumbs rubbing roughly over his nipples. "Fuck, yes. Now, Ty." He lifted up on his knees as Ty's quick hands pushed the ancient sweatpants over his hips. Exposing him, already leaking.

Ty gripped Tony's cock and tugged, making Tony half laugh, half cry out. "On your knees," he demanded. "Right here. Right now," before lifting Tony bodily and depositing him on the floor.

Tony kicked off the pants and leaned over the couch seat, pushing his ass into the air. "I'm all yours, gorgeous," he teased as Ty grabbed some lube from the table drawer before pushing the table away with his foot, to make more space.

Ty prepped Tony as quickly as he could before gripping his hips and pushing in. Tony shuddered and gasped and laughed, as Ty pulled him close and started to move.

"It's only you," Ty gasped against his ear. "Just you."

"I know," Tony mumbled. "I know, Babe. Show me."

Holding Tony tight against his body, Ty did.

-X

The following night, Eino stood outside Engagement in his brand new uniform, including obligatory stab vest, and tried to find the right balance between menacing and welcoming.

At well over six foot the menacing came most naturally, but the other security personal seemed to be happy to chat and joke with the guests who had popped out for a smoke, or to make a call.

Or those arriving and being checked in. The occasional person hoping for an available ticket. There were never many drops ins, and even less availability, but most people seemed okay with it.

He was determined to make a good impression. Thankful to have found a job which fitted in well with his girlfriend's shifts as a nurse in a close-by hospital.

But it was a trial and he knew the head of the security team only employed the best.

Eino was stood to the side. Doing what Steve (his boss) had referred to as, covering the left flank.

More passers-by, as the theatres and restaurants started to empty. It was important to keep an eye for people trying to sneak in. Or drunks causing trouble.

Drunk being his initial assessment of the slight, very young man currently weaving down the street and making right for him. Apparently in a hurry, and obviously agitated.

He glanced towards Steve, who merely raised an eyebrow and smirked.

Great, he was going to see how he dealt with it.

As the man staggered up to him, gripping his vest for support, Eino kept his voice clear, calm, and friendly.

"Hey there, you doing okay, buddy?"

"Is Tony here? Please I need Tony."

Eino had been warned about people occasionally trying to gain access to a current Broadway 'name', whose partner worked in the club, and who lived upstairs.

He decided to try ignorance first. "Tony? You have a second name?"

"Thomas?" the young man frowned, looking incredibly ill. "Tony Thomas-Risio. Anthony. Please I need help," he slurred.

Eino took the man's arms and gently stood him away from him, where he swayed alarmingly. "Not available, you would be best to try the theatre during the day. Maybe write."

"No, That's not," his voice faded and he blinked. "Is Ty here? Please." Eino was shocked to see tears in his eyes. The kid looked scared.

"Is he expecting you?" Eino asked, starting to feel concerned at how unwell he looked, then he saw real fear come into the young man's eyes when a voice came from behind.

"There you are. God, I'm so sorry, my boyfriend has had way too much to drink. I lost track of him."

The kid grabbed Eino's arm and muttered, "No. Please, I'm not," but he was almost passing out and trembling so hard he couldn't hold on.

As the new arrival gripped the young man's right arm and pulled him away slightly, Eino, following some instinct, gripped his left.

As he tugged the man against him, he just made out a whispered. "I don't know him. I don't."

The new guy looked aggrieved. "Hey, he didn't mean to cause trouble. I'll get him in a cab."

"Maybe we'll just take a moment. He looks ill," Eino suggested. Catching Steve's eye as he wandered over.

"Problem?"

"Yea," new guy stated aggressively "Your man here is interfering. I just want to get my boyfriend home."

Eino was now supporting the young man's weight, and although he was slight, he was getting heavy.

"Let's just sit him down a moment," he suggested. As Steve helped him, he murmured, "He was asking for Tony, or for Ty. Ty works here right?"

"I'm gonna grab a cab," the supposed boyfriend called and moved away.

"What are you thinking?" Steve asked.

"Something's not right. And he's practically passing out here."

Steve nodded and glanced at the guy raising his arm for a cab. He pulled out his cell, connecting quickly. "Hey. Can you find Ty and send him out front?" He paused as the young man jerked and vomited all over the steps and Eino's boots. "Also a code amber clean kit and a couple of extra bodies."

He looked over at the sound of a car door slamming and saw a cab driving away. Weird guy having done a runner.

"Remember the kits?" he asked Eino.

"Red for blood. Amber for any other bodily fluid, and green for any other mess. Glass, whatever."

"Perfect. Nice first night on the job," Steve gave him an evil grin.

Eino looked up from where he was supporting the young man. "Steve. I think we may need 911. He can't seem to stay awake."

Steve moved forward and gripped the young man's face, opening his eyes and peering closely. "Keep talking to him. He's still awake. He looks scared."

Eino cradled and talked with the man, moving him a little to jog him awake. Rewarded with another stream of puke.

"Urghh. Jesus!"

"What's up?" he heard a voice and looked up to see a tall man in jeans and shirt, looking at Steve with curiosity, and another man in a glittery gold dress and long black wig.

He recognized Frank, one of the owners, which was typical considering what he was currently covered in.

Even as he watched, three more security personal piled out. Two taking up his and Steve's positions and the other heading for him, with the clean up kit.

"Hey, Ty. This kid was asking for you or Tony. He's drunk, or ill. Both maybe. We're debating 911."

Ty moved around and nodded a hello at Eino, before crouching and lifting the young man's head. "Hey. Hi there, were you asking for me?" As the man lifted his tear streaked face, Ty's eyes widened in shock. "Billy? Hey Billy, it's Ty. Ty Maka, what's going on?"

Without a care for the mess, Ty knelt and gripped Billy's hand. Leaning close.

"Tony?"

"He's at work. What happened?"

Eino listened to the barely coherent slurred explanation, but the basics were clear.

"You're safe now," Ty told him, and wrapped an arm around him. "I promise. Don't worry." Then he looked up. "It sounds like his drink was spiked. He was at Better's and there was a guy following him. He's Adam's boyfriend. He must have wanted to find Tony and get help."

Better's was a gay bar called Better Late Than, just a block away.

"Call the doctor service," Frank instructed Steve, then looked at Ty. "Can we get him up to my apartment?"

"Sure," Ty looked at Eino, and between them they lifted Billy into Ty's arms. Where he sobbed weakly against Ty's neck.

"Bring the doctor straight up," Frank said. Keeping his heels well clear of the mess, but smiling kindly at Eino. "Get cleaned up, sweetie. Someone will lend you some clean clothes."