Co-worker Lust

Story Info
Getting friendly with a colleague.
2.9k words
4.72
13.2k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working away from home for a few weeks with Michael, a co-worker of mine.

Michael was 60 at the time. I was 30. We got on OK with each other and decided we'd rather stay in a self catering apartment than hotel rooms for so long so we found a nice two bedroom rental and got the company to book it for us.

I'd always had a thing for Michael since the day I first met him. He was smart, funny, handsome, great smile, sexy eyes, greying hair, kept himself fit, had a lovely butt and an enticing bulge in his jeans. Sometimes his big, hard nipples would be visible through his shirt. I liked that. At work I'd 'accidentally' end up going to the bathroom at the same time as him and had managed to glance at his cock quite a few times. It looked delicious. Long, thick and uncut. It was a struggle not to become erect whenever I got a glimpse of it. Sometimes I failed and got hard but he never seemed to notice thankfully.

Every evening on that trip I would retire to my bedroom alone and masturbate thinking of him.

Imagining what it would be like if he was in my bedroom with me. What would we do together? This was pure fantasy. Michael was straight and married.

I'd stroke myself and wonder if he was doing the same in his bedroom. The thought of his cock spurting his cum over his chest would drive me wild and I'd shoot my sperm as I fantasized about what his would taste like. At this point I'd only ever tasted my own.

After several days we had a day off and went for a hike in the local mountains. It was a hot day and Michael removed his shirt. The sight of his smooth, naked torso made me weak at the knees. I so wanted to start licking his nipples but I had to control myself and concentrate on concealing my erection. He'd probably get mad if he knew how horny I was for him.

After a couple of hours we reached a lake. 'Do you fancy a swim?' he asked me.

I got a bit flustered and said 'I can't, I didn't brink my swim shorts'.

'Same' he replied 'but I'm so hot and sweaty I could really use the refreshment. There's nobody around, we could just skinny dip.'

I didn't know what to say. I was desperate to see him naked but also very aware that if I took my clothes off there'd be no hiding my straining erection. 'You can' I said 'I'll just sit on that rock over there and wait for you'. So I went and sat down. I positioned myself so I wasn't looking directly at him and watched out of the corner of my eyes as he started to undress his lower half. First he removed his footwear and socks. Then he turned away from me and started unbuckling his belt. He bent over as he took his shorts and underwear off and, for the first time, I got to see his beautiful butt. I noticed he had no tan lines. It was obvious this was not the first time he'd been naked outdoors. I could feel precum in my underwear. This was torture. As he straightened up I realised I was staring directly at his ass and quickly turned away.

'Hey' he called over 'are you sure you don't want to swim?' I turned as he called to me and saw him, fully naked, looking at me. I drank in the sight while trying not to stare at his cock and balls. Big, full looking, balls with that gorgeous cock hanging over them. Foreskin slightly retracted. Completely smooth (that surprised me but I loved it). Was he a bit plumped up or was that it's flacid size? Must be the latter I thought. Wow. I'd seen it at the urinals before but seeing it in all its glory made me dizzy. I wanted to touch it so badly. I needed to taste it. 'I'll maybe get in later' I said.

As he walked to the water I was hypnotised by the way his penis swung as he moved. God, I was so horny I thought I would cum in my pants. How would I explain that?

He swam in the crystal clear water near where I was sitting and I continued to watch him while pretending to look at my phone. Then he set off to swim to a small island which meant he was facing away from me. Shamefully I took that as an opportunity to sniff his underwear and the scent of his manliness overcame me. I had to cum and I had to cum soon.

Without thinking I stripped off as quickly as I could and ran to the water. My not insubstantial erection leading the way. Thankfully he didn't turn around. As I entered the water it happened. My cock twitched and started to spurt. I was so turned on that I ejaculated without me even touching it. At least now it might behave itself for the rest of the hike.

Michael saw me in the water and swam over to me. 'Told you it'd feel great' he said. He had no idea how great I'd felt just a few minutes earlier as my seed shot into the lake. He had no idea that seeing him fully naked for the first time had made that happen. He had no idea how much I wanted him. Part of me wished he'd seen it happen but really I was glad to have got away with it unnoticed.

We got out after a while and sat on the rocks to dry off before getting dressed again. Having cum I was able to stop myself getting erect again. He had seemed really comfortable being naked. I liked that about him.

Later, when we got back to the apartment we decided we'd eat in that night. After he'd showered he started preparing us some steaks. He was just wearing a pair of shorts and a tshirt. I was showering when he called out 'nearly ready' so I hopped out of the shower, quickly dried myself and pulled on a pair of loose fitting shorts. No underwear. I hadn't realised how obvious it was until I thought I caught him looking at my crotch. You could see my semi erect cock swinging through the thin material.

'I'm sure he wasn't looking' I told myself. 'Stop all this fantasizing'.

We ate dinner. It was wonderful. We chatted about work, about the hike, about all sorts of other random stuff. We also drank quite a lot of wine.

After a while I got up from the dining table and moved over to the sofa. He came over and sat on the sofa alongside me. His hand brushed against mine. I ignored it, assuming it was accidental, as we continued to chat about the weather or whatever. I left my hand where it was. Then it happened again. And again. I was starting to get hard again and being intoxicated my inhibitions were lowered. I brushed my hand against his deliberately and left it touching. He didn't leap away. We kept talking as he started gently caressing my hand.

I didn't know what to do or what was happening. I looked up at him and saw he was looking directly at my shorts, or rather the tent that had formed in them.

'Oh fuck' I thought 'this is it, he's going to be so mad'. He didn't mention it so neither did I.

He got up to refill our glasses and when he was coming back I was sure the bulge in his shorts had increased. He sat back down. Closer this time. As we talked his hand gently fell onto the side of my thigh. Ever so slowly it crept closer to my engorged cock until it was resting on it. He still hadn't mentioned it. I couldn't stand it any longer and asked 'what's happening here?'.

'I'm not sure, I've never fooled around with a guy before. Never really thought about it.' he said. 'I'm sorry, I'll stop'.

'What if I don't want you to?' I replied in a hushed tone.

Nothing else was said. His hand just started rubbing me through my shorts.

I was in heaven. I reached across and placed my hand on him. He was definitely pretty hard too. In this moment I think we were both pretty scared about what was happening but also so horny we couldn't stop it.

I unbuckled his belt and opened his fly. He just nodded at me and shifted his weight so I could pull his shorts down. His erection was beautiful, big and very hard. I just looked at it for a few seconds, enjoying finally seeing it standing proud, before wrapping my hand around it. Slowly I began to stroke it loving the feeling of another man's cock, a man I'd fantasized about for so long, in my hand.

The feel of his foreskin rolling back and forward in my hand was incredible. I wanted this to last forever. The way his cock twitched in response to my touch was fascinating.

I ran my finger across the tip of his throbbing member and collected some precum. Looking him in the eye I brought it to my lips and savoured it. Delicious.

At this point in my life I'd only ever touched one other cock that wasn't my own and then only briefly and here I was with the cock I'd coveted in secret for years in my hand. I was both super excited and nervous as Hell at the same time.

He took my shorts down and revealed my very erect penis. He told me he'd never touched one that wasn't his own and with that wrapped his big, manly hand around my shaft. It felt electric.

Slowly we jerked each other while looking at each other's members and enjoying the touch of another man. I pulled his tshirt off and my tongue found one of his very stiff nipples. He moaned in pleasure as I flicked it, sucked it, gently bit it. He clearly liked that as his production of precum increased as I did it.

I had an overwhelming desire to suck him, to have his cock in my mouth. For his to be the first ever cock I'd tasted. I stopped licking his nipple and asked if he wanted me to suck him. 'I'd like to try it' he said. 'I've never sucked one before' I told him as I lowered my head towards his crotch.

Inhaling his scent I stuck my tongue out and tentatively licked the head of his throbbing penis. He shivered and moaned in delight. I stopped briefly and enjoyed the taste of his precum. Then I went down and licked his smooth balls while stroking his cock. More squirms of delight. I licked my way up his shaft, enjoying the texture of his penis and then took the head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. I couldn't believe this was happening and I was so happy to do this for him.

After a couple of minutes he gently pushed me off and stood up, cock standing straight out and dripping, and I worried that he was having second thoughts. Instead he took my hand and helped me stand up. 'Come with me' he said as he led me towards his bedroom.

We lay on the bed facing each other, hands exploring each other's bodies. His flesh felt wonderful to my touch. Having him with me, naked, and welcoming my exploration of his body was beyond my wildest dreams. I rolled him onto his back and lay on top of him. Our hard cocks grinding against one another, sharing our precum. He moaned with pleasure. I had dreamt of this for so long I couldn't believe it was actually happening. I was grateful for my spontaneous orgasm at the lake earlier or it might have been over far too quickly.

I scooted round so we were now head to toe. I was desperate to feel him in my mouth again. I didn't know if he'd want to suck me but this gave him the option. I took him in my mouth again and began to suck. I had my hands on his backside and soon he was slowly fucking my willing mouth. It felt amazing as his hardness made love to my lips. I was surprised how much of him I could take as a first time cocksucker. He was writhing with pleasure and told me how much he was enjoying it.

I felt his weight shift and then I felt his warm, wet tongue lick the underside of cock head. 'Oh, shit, he is really going to suck me!' The pleasure I felt as his mouth enveloped my exposed head was out of this world. It was evident that we both loved sucking each other and we stayed in this position for around 10 minutes enjoying the taste, scent and sight of each other's manhoods.

I moved to the edge of the bed and sat on it. 'Stand in front of me'

He got up and moved in front of me, his magnificent penis staring straight at me.

As I took it in my mouth I fondled his balls with one hand while the other teased one of his nipples. My mouth bobbed up and down on his glistening cock and he told me 'nobody has ever treated me like this. It's wonderful. My wife is pretty frigid'.

Stopping briefly I looked up at him, grinned, and said 'I want to make you feel wonderful, you deserve it. I need to taste your seed'. He smiled and guided his dick back into my mouth. He really was oozing a lot of precum now and I guessed it wouldn't be long until I got my prize.

As I was teasing his frenulum with my tongue he began to shake. He held my head and pushed his cock in further and after three or four thrusts it happened.

There was a loud moan as his body spasmed, his cock throbbed, and the first spurt of warm, creamy cum shot onto my tongue. It was followed by several more delicious deposits. I had no idea I'd like the taste of his sperm so much. I also hadn't given any thought to what I'd do if he did cum in my mouth but in that instant I knew I was going to swallow. I'd become a cocksucker. Michael's cocksucker and I loved it.

After I'd milked him dry he slumped back against the wall barely able to stand, legs shaking. I lay back on the bed and looked at this magnificent figure. The object of my lust for so long. 'That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had' he said breathily, his cock still fully erect.

Looking at him I slowly started to stroke my cock. Seeing me do that seemed to bring him out of his post cum daze and he knelt down between my legs. 'Your turn' he said smiling. He started by licking my shaved balls. Taking each of them in his mouth in turn. Then he slowly licked up the length of my shaft. Taking me in his mouth again he tried various things, asking me what felt good.

It was all good. I mean this man I've jerked off over so many times was pleasuring my dick with his mouth, it couldn't be any better.

I was getting very close so thought I'd better warn him I was going to spurt soon. He released my cock and I thought he didn't want me to cum in his mouth.

'No problem' I thought, 'this is already way more than I could ever have hoped for'.

Instead he sucked his finger, getting it well covered with saliva and returned to enthusiastically sucking my penis. He edged my legs a bit further apart and his finger started circling my hole. Nobody had played with my ass before and if sent shivers up my spine. I told him how good it felt. He pushed a bit and I felt it slide in. I couldn't take it any longer and my own cock started shooting ropes of cum into his velvety mouth. I thought I'd never stop cumming. When I did he stood up and made a show of swallowing my load. God, that was so hot. He looked down and saw some had dribbled down my shaft onto my balls so he got down again and licked me clean. It was for me, also, the best orgasm I'd ever had.

We talked a bit about how we'd never done anything like that before but it'd been fun.

Conversation tailed off. I think he was starting to feel a bit weird about the whole thing. I understood that and didn't want to pressure him so I went to my bed.

That night I couldn't sleep at all. I couldn't get the thought of the sex we'd had out of my head. My dick would just not go down. I jerked myself off three times that night in the hope it'd make me go to sleep but it just wouldn't happen.

I was worried about what would happen the next day. I needn't have been but that's a story for another day.