The Auditor

Story Info
She was an escourt, he was shy. What happens next?
4.3k words
4.51
10.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

As most everyone knows, I'm just an amateur writer and write because I like telling stories. I stopped writing for a few years and started back up again. Some said I should have stayed stopped while others said they were glad I was back. I get a lot of comments and also suggestions for stories. I decided to write a story on one of the recent suggestions. I hope you enjoy this short story.

The Auditor

My name is Henry Allison and I would like to tell you a little about my life. Believe me when I tell you, it will not be exciting till I tell you about the last few years. I'm now twenty-six years old. I have twin sisters who are a couple of years older than me. They both went to college and started their own real-estate business together. They were always popular and smart. They were outgoing and very personable. Jenny and Penny were athletic and were on both the volleyball and softball teams. They even got a scholarship to college. They met their future husbands their junior year of college and both got married after graduation. They are both very happy and successful with families of their own.

When I was born I was jaundiced and was both undersized and frail. My sisters always took care of me and looked after me during grade and middle school. When people made fun of me my sisters always stood up for me. In high school I grew to be rather normal. I was 5'8" tall but only weighed 140 lbs. Because of my past I wasn't very popular but a lot of classmates talked to me because of my sisters. After my sisters graduated and went on to college I became somewhat of a loner again.

I loved mathematics and excelled in it. I received a full ride scholarship in accounting at a local college. (It wasn't the same college my sisters went to.) I drove back and forth to classes. I wasn't a party person and kind of kept to myself. I had friends but they were mostly nerds and geeks. A few of the more popular students did ask for my help in the math and accounting classes. I was happy to help them and I considered them friends even though I didn't hang out with them.

I did go places with my geek friends. We went to the movies, out for pizza and even tried bowling. I was actually happy but felt I was missing out by not regularly dating. I did go on a few dates but of course never had a sex life except with my right hand and a porno tape. I felt like I was the only twenty-year-old virgin around.

For my twenty-first birthday my friends took me to a lounge that had dancers and strippers. I never drank much other than my dad giving me a beer now and then. This night of my birthday I was somewhat drunk but felt I still had my senses. My friends got me a room and bought me a woman. They told me I had her for the next four hours.

I have to tell you about this woman. In my eyes she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She was sweet, very sexy and treated me like I was the only man alive. I don't know how old she was but I would say twenty, maybe twenty-one.

Even though I was drunk I remember Iris kissing me, I mean really kissing me. I think at that moment I fell in love with her. She let me kiss and suck on her nipples. It was funny but the next day my friends didn't believe anything I told them. I was told that hookers never kissed their clients. They said they didn't see her, but just gave a couple hundred dollars to the bartender and asked him to send up a woman.

Iris instructed me how to suck and kiss her nipples and how to gently rub the sides of her tits. She would tell me the different things that a woman liked. I kissed her tummy and then the area below her belly. She took in her breath while I licked and kissed her there.

I remember her saying, "Henry, gently rub your face on my muff. Women like that a lot."

I did just like she said and for the next ten minutes rubbed my face all over her muff. She then asked me if I knew how to eat a pussy. I didn't tell her that she was my first sexual experience ever but I did tell her I wasn't a good pussy eater.

"Henry, get down between my legs and I will spread my lips for you. I want you to kiss my pussy. I'll spread my lips for you and you can stick your tongue in it. If you don't like the smell you don't have to do it."

"I can smell you already and you smell great." I climbed up between her legs and automatically began to suck and tongue her pussy just like she was telling me. She was saying all kinds of sexy things to me and suddenly she squirted her juices in my face. I ate at her pussy all the harder and I think she must have climaxed. She grabbed my head and held onto it for a minute or so.

She asked me, "Henry, will you come up here and kiss me?" With her juices all over my face I climbed up and kissed her more passionately than I have ever kissed anyone. I was naked and she grabbed hold of my cock and slid it into her. I didn't even have on a condom. I've carried one in my wallet for the last two years but never used it.

I came so hard that it took everything out of me. I was laying on Iris and rolled off of her and lay next to her. I fell asleep and woke up to the phone ringing. The man on the phone said, "Sir, you have to leave the room in a half hour." I thanked him and hung up.

I looked around and Iris was gone. I wanted to cry. I took a quick shower and left the motel. I had to wonder if I had dreamed the whole thing. I didn't know what to believe if it was real or not. I talked to my friends and they asked me if I had a good time.

"I had the best time of my entire life. I wish I could find her. Do any of you know her or how I could get hold of her?"

"Sorry Henry, like we told you before, we just gave a guy some money and asked him to send a woman up to your room. We never saw her, are you sure she was as good looking as you say? After all, you did have a lot to drink."

"Well guys, you made my twenty-first birthday the best day of my life."

I graduated the following year and was hired by the IRS to audit taxes. Since I graduated the top of my class the IRS didn't pull any punches with me and the audits.

I was now 5' 9" and weighed 160 lbs. According to the older women in the office I was considered a good-looking guy. It's just that I never thought of myself that way. I guess because I was always put down and denigrated by most of my peers in school.

My supervisor came in and said that he had a list of audits for me to go over. They were taxes that the system rejected for possible errors. These were the ones that scared the shit out of people. I was taking care of them and some people just made mistakes. We just corrected them and people made their adjustments. There were a few where people who were trying to cheat the government. Not a good thing to do. These people were much more difficult to deal with. Usually charges were filed and a lot of back taxes plus penalties had to be paid.

The next one I had was a woman I thought was trying to use the system. Her name was Rosie McDonald. On her taxes the last two years she said she was an escort. We knew by best experience that the escort services were really mostly prostitutes. Legal or not they still had to pay their fair share.

I asked Ms. McDonald to come in and when she sat down my mouth fell open. It was Iris and I just didn't know what to do. All the feelings I had for her came rushing back in. She looked at me and begin to cry lightly.

"Iris or should I call you Rosie? I looked for you for over a year. No one knew you, or course I didn't have your right name. Rosie, I fell in love with you. I need for you to know that. I never thought I would see you again."

"Henry, please let me explain exactly what happened that day I really need to tell you."

Iris or Rosie's explanation

"Henry, I was a prostitute. I was raised in an orphanage after the death of my parents. I was an only child. I wanted to go into child care and help other children. I knew what it was like being alone in this world. I received a scholarship for the first year of schooling. I thought I'd get a job to help pay for my tuition. I couldn't make much and it all went for living expenses. I didn't know what to do and a girl at college told me how much money she made by being an escort on weekends."

"I was told I could make a lot of money just being an escort. I would just be dating older men around the city. I took the job and found out the real money was made by having sex with these men who often gave me generous tips. I was able to pay for my second year of college as well as save thousands of dollars. Sex to me wasn't anything but a way to make a living. I never did drugs or developed relationships. I never let them kiss me because that made it to personal."

"I always liked flowers and my real name is Rosie. I was told to never use my real name so I chose Iris as my working name.

"Rosie, what about me? Are you saying you didn't feel anything, that it was all an act?"

"I was at the lounge that night and my bartender friend asked me if I wanted to have sex with a young guy who just turned twenty-one? I would only make a few hundred dollars but it might be fun. I rarely had sex with young men. Most of my escorts were in their sixties and seventies so I told him I'd take the job. I went up to the room and there you sat looking very nervous on the bed."

"I felt sort of sorry for you. Something told me that this might have even been your first time. You were such a good-looking guy but looked totally out of your comfort zone. I decided to not just fuck you but make love to you. I wanted to feel what it would be like to make real love to a person. You didn't seem to know where to start so I started instructing you and you were so good. I completely let myself go with you. I felt like you were my boyfriend and it really hurt when I had to leave after you fell asleep."

"Henry, I have to tell you that I did graduate and stopped being an escort. I now work for children services and help place children in good homes. I know I was called in because of an audit of my back taxes. Is there anyway that my current employer won't find out about my past? I love my job and helping the kids."

"Rosie I'm sure we can keep your taxes under wraps. I was looking over your back taxes and it looks like you filed them correctly. Because of your job at the time your file was earmarked. The IRS has a tendency to audit escorts, hookers and other ladies of the evening because they are suspected of hiding income. Yours appear to be all legitimate. I can stamp this as being audited. The only thing is you have to go out to dinner with me tonight."

"Why would you want to go out with me? Henry, I'm not an escort anymore. In fact I hardly date anyone."

"Rosie, during our love making I became infatuated with you. You were so sweet and so gentle and it did not seem like fucking, but making love with even kissing. I honestly think I fell in love with you. I think about you all the time and I did search for you. I don't care about your past as long as it stays in your past. I want a chance to get to know you. I have your address. Can I please pick you up at six."

That night I picked up Rosie and she looked beautiful. We went out to a nice restaurant and had a wonderful dinner. We had a nice talk about when I grew up and how my sisters took care of me. I asked her if she would come and meet my sisters the following weekend. When I took her home, I walked her to the door and she gave me a nice kiss.

She told me she had a nice time but didn't know if us being together would work out, me knowing about her past. She told me she really did like me but wasn't sure she could be comfortable about us being together. I asked her if there was someone else and she immediately said no. She agreed to meet my family that weekend.

I called my mom and told her I had a woman I wanted her to meet. She called my sisters and invited their families over for a cookout on Saturday. Everyone wanted to meet the first woman I've ever brought home for the family to meet.

Rosie was a nervous wreck when I picked her up and told her my whole family was going to be there to meet her and that we were having a cookout. I assured her that the whole family would love her.

Penny was the first one to come out to meet us followed by Jenny.

"Penny, Jenny, this is Rosie. Rosie meet my twin sisters."

"My gosh Henry, she's beautiful, sorry Rosie but I have to say you are somewhat of a surprise. Henry has never brought a woman for us to meet. So you are somewhat of a surprise."

Rosie got along great with everyone. Mom was so happy to meet her. Dad just said she was one nice looking woman and he was happy to meet her. My sisters must have asked her a thousand questions until I finally told them to stop badgering her.

They apologized to her saying that they were just so surprised that she was dating me. I told them thanks a lot. "Henry, we've always loved you. We know how smart you are. We always hoped that you would meet a nice woman and I'll tell you right now don't mess this up with Rosie. She's one sweet woman."

"Penny, thank you for the complements but your brother is the nicest man I have ever met. I honestly don't deserve him. We've only been on a couple of dates so we'll see how it goes."

We played some yard games and had a great time. My sisters' kids even loved Rosie. She knew how to talk to them and even played games with them. Penny said she would make a great mother. Time went by so fast and before we knew it, it was time to leave. Everyone said goodbye to Rosie and that they hoped to see her again.

I took her back to her apartment and kissed her on the porch. "Henry, do you want to come in?" she asked.

"Rosie, if I came in, I would want to make love to you and I don't know if you're ready for that."

"Henry, that's why I want you to come in. You are so special and your family treated me so well. I want to make love with you and see if we are really as good together as I remember. I want you know that I haven't been with any man ever since I graduated. When I left the escort business I was thoroughly test for STD's and was not infected with anything."

I went in and as soon as we closed the door we embraced. We had sensuous kisses and they began to turn passionate. She took me by the hand and lead me into her bedroom. I slowly began to undress her and she did the same to me.

I asked her about protection and she told me she has been on birth control for years. She apologized to me for not using a condom the last time we were together. She told me she knew she was clean, but since she was a hooker, she should have thought about me. I told her I thought she was wonderful and I had loved the experience of being with her romantically as we made love.

She lay on the bed and I started kissing her. I was kissing and sucking on her breasts just like she told me last time. Her nipples were had like pencil erasures. I sucked and sucked them just like she asked me to do. I moved down to her belly and she was moaning how much she loved it. I moved my face down below her belly button and kiss the hell of that area.

I moved my face down to her red trimmed bush and rubbed my face all over it. I couldn't get enough of her wonderful aroma, the aroma of a highly aroused woman. I moved down to her pussy and began to eat her out just like she taught me. I kept tonguing her till she had an orgasm. She screamed out how much she loved me. I didn't know if she meant it or if it was a fleeting moment of passion.

I sat up and lifted up her legs and slowly slid my hard cock into her. I told her it felt so good and I didn't know how long I could hold out. She told me to just come, she wanted to feel me come in her. I pushed my cock as deep as I could and held it tight against her pussy and came hard.

She told me, "honey I never knew how good it could be for me. Even the first time, you didn't fuck me, you loved me. You are still the same sweet thoughtful man and I really do love you."

We dozed off for awhile. When I woke up she said she was ready for me again, only this time she was going to get on top.

After that night we dated at least three time a week. We checked our work schedules and we both had our weekends free. We would usually go out somewhere on Saturdays and on Sundays mom invited us over for dinner. Rosie did go to an exercise club for an hour a day, three times a week. She did say it was a "women only" club. She said because of her past, she didn't trust any men.

We had been dating for months and I asked her if she wanted to move in together. She said she didn't for the time being. It bothered me some so I asked Penny to talk with her and see if she could find out why.

Penny got back to me and said that Rosie really loved me. She said if I wanted to live with Rosie then I better ask her to marry me. She wanted to live the whole "happily-ever-after" experience. She also informed me that Rosie has been visiting my mom and mom was teaching her how to cook. I know that Rosie has been making us dinner a couple of times a week after I got off work. I thought she just got tired of eating out but the truth was she wanted to cook for me.

The following Sunday I had mom ask Jenny and Penny over for dinner. After everyone arrived, I ask Rosie to sit on the couch and knelt before her. I saw her already starting to cry. I held out an engagement ring and asked her to marry me. After crying for a couple of minutes she stopped crying and said 'Yes'. I kissed her in front of everyone and we got up and went to dinner.

Soon everyone was talking about the wedding, especially mom and the girls. Rosie said she didn't have any family and Penny told her we were her family. Jenny told her that she and Penny and mom would help her with the wedding. From that day forward they all got together and hashed out the wedding plans. Dad told me to be smart and just stay out of the way and pay the bill.

Penny said that she asked Rosie that since she was such a good looking girl if she ever got approached or hit on by other men. Rosie told her all the time, but she had a way of dealing with it. She just told the men that she wasn't interested and if that didn't work, she told them that her boyfriend was an auditor for the IRS and that pretty much shut them down. No one liked getting audited.

For our wedding the girls got a small church and rented a hall at the Elks club where I was a member.

Jenny, Penny and their husbands stood up for her. She asked mom to be her matron of honor. My father would be walking her down the aisle and giving her away. A friend of mine at work would be my best man. A niece and nephew were the flower girl and ring bearer. It was truly a family wedding.

Rosie made a list of her friends at work that she wanted to invite and also her friends at the exercise club. My sisters contacted all our relatives and I invited the people I work with. I did have a talk with Rosie about the finances. She smiled at me and said that she had money saved for our wedding. She didn't think she would ever have a chance to use it. Rosie told me she didn't believe in men or marriage until she met me at the IRS office. Once she found out that I was totally honest with her and really did love her that she changed her idea of what life could be.

We got married and it was wonderful. All my relatives loved Rosie. I know my cousins were a bit jealous that I had such a beautiful wife. Rosie and I were so compatible, we did everything together.

I wanted to mention something that Rosie did at the wedding that brought tears to my eyes. She went up to the band and asked them to play a special song for me from her. It was totally unexpected when she came back to me and said, "This song's for you."

We went on the dance floor and they began playing, 'You Light up My Life'.

So many nights I'd sit by my window

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers
12