All Comments on 'The Auditor'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I ALWAYS enjoy your stories!

5

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensabout 1 year ago

Glad to see that you are writing again. 5* for this. Thanks for sharing.

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

No pathos whatsoever

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Welcome back. Thank for your pre-sabbatical stories and looking forward to new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

DG, If you can, keep writing. For a Long Time I've read and re-read your stories. When I see a new posting I look for authors I know and when I see your name, it's a given that I will read that story, usually right then.

Thank You for sharing your creativity and the results of your efforts.

Alan

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

A very good romantic story.

5stars

musicman1261musicman1261about 1 year ago

Great story! Good to see you writing again!

Davester37Davester37about 1 year ago

This is a fun little tale. The reader knows how it would turn out, but it’s so sweet that it doesn’t matter. Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

I was waiting for Rosie to run into an ex-customer, but that bit of drama never came off. There should be a rating category titled "vanilla" and this would have gotten that from me. 3* for so-so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, well told. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm pretty sure that saying "I'll OK your audit if you'll date me" is some sort of felony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was a fine romance, so thanks for that. But I sure hope that you continue writing for your own pleasure. Who cares what people here think (good or bad) if you’re enjoying yourself. Life is too short to give up any of the simple pleasures in life. So, you just write and I’ll be one of your many readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another nice feel good story. I've always enjoyed your work. Glad you're back at it.

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

An enjoyable fantasy with a preferred outcome. Now I need to go look at your previous work. 5*...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You've always been one of my favorite writers. So glad you started writing again. Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars given for this most enjoyable retelling of an old romantic tale.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

Glad to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was pleased to see your name on the offerings - I always liked your stories. This one is no exception.

Really pleased you are back.. More please!

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Excellent story Mr. Hear! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It feels a little rushed. Rosie doesn't want to date the MC, but instead goes to meet the family? It is usually a big step in dating.

Also, it looks like the MC blackmails the girl for the first date. Not nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but it sure tickled my fancy. Short, sweet and definitely a 5.

It's good to welcome a classic writer back after 4 or 5 years. He's been missed.

redbaron172redbaron172about 1 year ago

I don't know why anyone would NOT want you to begin writing again. This was very short but also very good. 5++ Thanks for coming back and writing again.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

More like the prelude to a cheating wife story. Leopard changing it's spots......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a short one! A little too rushed for my liking, but still a good story!

012Say012Sayabout 1 year ago

Comedian George Carlin claimed one could take any topic and make a joke of it. This would seem to be a parallel - a romantic tale about a hooker and a nerdy IRS auditor. Totally unlikely and very well done. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
My wedding song

Love that song it’s only been 47 years. Hope to get to 60 someday.

linnearlinnearabout 1 year ago

Excellent as always. I thought you could have gone anther page easy, it was a great plot.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

Very glad you are back. Great, feel good, story. I kept waiting for the cheating wife shoe to drop.

Relieved it didn't. Easy five.

ker63469ker63469about 1 year ago

I loved this! Thank you for sharing

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

A sweet story. 4 stars.

KaeyoKaeyoabout 1 year ago

I was waiting for some douche of a former client threatening to out her if she doesn’t fuck him, blackmail her, and the whole family rallying to her rescue. Messing with a pissed off MIL and a pair of protective SIL’s can be a dangerous proposition.

Corny, yes, but if anybody could pull something like that off you are one if the ones here who could.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 1 year ago

Very sweet tale and well written. Thanks for writing and sharing it.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 1 year ago

Nice story, well written as always from you. A pleasant reading time was achieved - I couldn’t ask for more!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

AN2532AN253212 months ago

I have been reading your stories for years and am happy to see you posting again. Thought you had stopped. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice story. I must say, I was waiting for the shoe to drop, like running into a past John. It just seemed to end.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A simple yet good tale DG, glad you are back.

somewhere east of Omaha

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 2 months ago

super sweet. nice antidote to the more depressing tales available.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories