The Auditor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting for someone to sing me his song

So many dreams I kept deep inside me

Alone in the dark, but now you've come along

And you light up my life

You give me hope to carry on

You light up my days

And fill my nights with song

I've been just rolling' at sea, adrift on the water

Could it be I'm finally home

Finally, a chance to say, "Henry, I love you"

Never again to be all alone

'Cause you light up my life

You give me hope to carry on

You light up my days

And fill my nights with hope

'Cause you, you light up my life

All my family came out and joined us as they played the song a second time. Penny and Jenny had tears in their eyes while they danced with the husbands. My sisters knew that Rosie and I were for real.

After the wedding Rosie asked me if I wanted her to stop taking birth control. I asked her if she wanted to start a family and she said she did.

She stopped taking birth control when we went on our honeymoon. We went on a cruise and made love most every night and joyed the entertainment by day. Every morning she was in the health club and asked me to join her. I did. It was really a lot of fun. Three months after getting back from our honeymoon she saw her doctor and was told she was pregnant. Six months later we had a daughter who was as pretty as her mother.

A year later Jason our son was born. Rosie told me she never realized life could be so good. She said her life totally changed when she came to my room on my twenty-first birthday. I knew then that my life was changed forever, too. When she was called in to be audited, I knew my life was about to change forever and very quickly she knew hers was also.

That was the start of a wonderful life together and we even celebrated our Diamond Anniversary for 60 years of wedded bliss.

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are always welcome.

If you have suggestions for new plots let me know

DG Hear

12