The Aunts Ch. 03

Story Info
The cruise continues with cousin Lily.
2.3k words
4.47
61k
70

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Aunt Cathy had interrupted us and escorted me out of the room I got out of there as fast as possible.

I couldn't believe what had just happened. I'd been one second away from sliding my cock into my mother.

And I had wanted.

She had wanted it.

But she was drunk. I wondered if she'd feel the same way tomorrow when she woke up with a hangover. I hoped she still did.

She was beautiful and sweet and everything about her had felt amazing.

I wanted to take that next step.

To slide into my mother's pussy.

I left the room and wandered around the ship awhile. The night was young and I didn't want to be in the room, feet away from a beautiful naked woman, that I couldn't fuck because my Aunt Cathy was hanging around.

I went back to the night club to look for Aunt KK but she wasn't there. I wondered if she'd went back to the room.

The two women I wanted to fuck in the same room. I hadn't spent much time with Aunt KK since the night she came to my room, but I wanted to.

I didn't know which one I wanted more. My mom or her younger sister.

I walked the ship for a while trying to get rid of my nervous energy. It wasn't working.

I walked through the mall area when I heard someone call my name.

Sitting alone at the pizza place in the mall area of the ship was my cousin Lily.

"Hey," Lily said when I walked up. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," I said. "Just exploring."

"Yeah, it's a big ship. Lots to do."

I sat down at the table with her. "What are you doing? Where's Stephanie?"

"Oh she found some guys to flirt with. She'll probably be running around this thing all night. She doesn't want me tagging along."

I looked at Lily. She was pretty in the face, long brown hair. She was a big girl, but her breasts were what made her look bigger. They were huge.

She wasn't the model wannabe like Stephanie was but there was nothing wrong with Lily. She was sweet and cute.

"Yeah, well, her lose," I said.

Lily shrugged like she didn't want to admit that her feelings were hurt.

"We could go find something to do," I suggested.

"Nah, I'm ok," she said. "I may just go back to the room and watch t.v."

"Yeah, ok. I was gonna wander around some more. Find something to do. I don't want to go back to our suite. You guys are lucky, you get you own room."

"Yeah, I can thank Stephanie for that. She's such a bitch even my mom doesn't want to be in the room with her."

I thought about I'd like to be away from the bitch Aunt Cathy, too. Lily must have read my mind.

"And of course my mom is a bitch," she laughed. "So sorry about that. I know she's hard on you."

I shrugged. "It's cool. She doesn't bother me." She did bother me actually, but that wasn't Lily's fault.

I looked around like I didn't know what to do and didn't want to really walk the ship anymore.

"Would you wanna go back to our room and watch a movie?" Lily asked me.

I nodded. "Sure. I've walked this thing all day anyway."

We got up and Lily got another piece of pizza to take with her. I guessed that wasn't gonna help her lose any weight to impress the guys but maybe she didn't care.

We took the elevator and got to the floor that her and Stephanie's room was on.

I entered behind her and shut the door.

"What's Stephanie gonna say if she comes back and I'm here?" I asked Lily.

"Oh, she'll freak," she said laughing. "She hates you. Which by the way, you didn't help to make better by seeing her in the bathroom."

"That was a total accident."

Lily laughed, making me feel comfortable that I was with her and embarrassed that she knew I had seen her sister naked at the same time.

"Oh I know. Anywhere we go she has to take a nude selfie. Makes her look more worldly she says. She takes a bunch then saves them for months so it looks like she travels. My mom just ignores is but she's knows Stephanie is doing it. You weren't to blame."

I was glad to hear that. I had felt shunned almost since then. "So does it really work? Does she get followers or anything?"

"Oh yeah," Lily said. "She's on Instagram, onlyfans, you name it. She's selling the one thing she's got I guess."

I didn't want to admit that I knew what onlyfans was, or that I would be looking Stephanie up.

We both laughed at that. Stephanie was never going to be confused with someone with a high level of intellect.

Lily and I chatted more, mostly bashing Stephanie and got comfortable to watch a movie. I sat in a chair and Lily got on the bed. "Come sit over here silly," she said. "You're not going to be able to see from there."

I reluctantly made my way over to the bed Lily was on and sat next to her. She was sitting with her back up against the wall. It was a small bed and I assumed the two sisters would be sharing it.

"You and Stephanie both going to sleep here?" I asked.

Lily rolled her eyes. "Yes, but I guess it's better than sharing the suite with all of you."

"Touché."

We settled in next to each other and started watching the movie. The bed was small and we touched sides and got situated so that we both knew it was only because there wasn't another choice. The slow smooth rocking of the ship relaxed me as we watched. I couldn't stop thinking of my mom though. I stared at the screen but I saw her. And I saw Aunt KK. I saw the smooth skin of my mom's legs and back and breasts when she wore her bikini. I saw Aunt KK dressed in her skinny jeans and black blouse, her plump ass shaking as she danced in the club earlier. I kept thinking about how good my mom's mouth had felt on my cock, engulfing it, so hot and wet and smooth. I kept thinking about Aunt KK's tight pussy gripping me while I side in and out of her. I had no idea what was on the t.v.

I must have been in a trance like state when I realized my hand was on Lily's leg. I didn't know how long it had been there. She was staring and the t.v. And didn't seem to notice.

I was horny. I was frustrated. I had been a second away from sliding into my own mother's wet and waiting pussy. I couldn't even imagine how tight and good it would have felt.

I wasn't thinking clearly.

I moved my hand up Lily's leg.

She had on shorts that were high on her thigh and I moved my hand up her smooth leg and underneath them. Her legs were thick with fat.

I was waiting for her to move or adjust or slap my hand. She pushed her body down so my hand could go higher up her shorts.

I pushed my hand higher while we both stared at the tv. Finally I got to the high enough up her thigh to feel her crotch. She had on panties and I could feel the material against my fingertips. I slowly moved my fingers up and down her panties and felt the smoothness of the material. I could feel the heat coming off of her crotch.

My fingers traced up and down her panties and I could feel the moisture soaking through.

I leaned up and started to kiss her neck.

She turned her head and we kissed on the mouth. She wasn't that good at it, but I didn't care. I was horny and I didn't know what had gotten into Lily, and even though I would never have expected this, I wasn't going to pass it up.

We kissed and I pulled her down onto the bed so she was laying on her back. I unbuttoned her shorts and caught a glimpse of her purple panties as I pushed my hand past the fat of her belly and down into the panties.

She sighed into my mouth when my fingers pushed past her thick pubic hair, it tickling my hand, and into her slit and felt her wetness.

I slide my fingers up and down her wet slit. I wasn't sure that she still wasn't a virgin, even though she was nineteen, but honestly I didn't care one way or the other. I didn't want to be her first, but I was so horny I knew I wouldn't stop if I was. I pushed my index finger inside her and felt the tip bump up against then past her tightness. I was like a someone had placed a block on her pussy that would have to be broken to get past.

Lily moaned while I fingered her then moaned harder when I thumbed her clit. She grabbed me and squeezed me and I'm pretty sure she came.

I pushed my thumb into her clit and felt her thick hair. It was sexy. The thick ungroomed hair, the tight hymen. I was close to busting right there in my shorts.

I wanted to do more though before I did.

I kissed her and then tugged at her shirt. She got the idea and slipped her tshirt over her head.

Her breasts were there, huge and voluptuous, the bra straining to hold them in. I pulled the straps down before she could have stopped me then pulled them free of the cups.

They popped free like two squishy watermelons being released from a prison.

They weren't that perky, but with all that weight I couldn't see how they could have been. Her nipples were dark pink and large and I put my mouth on one and grabbed a handful of thick tit.

I sucked and Lily moaned. I had a hand on the other one and she laid her hand on mine and squeezed and pulled my hand around in a circular motion. I pinched her nipples and she moaned.

I could have stayed all night sucking her big, fat titties. But my dick wasn't going to let that happen. He'd been teased, then promised a land of sweet wetness inside my mother, then denied by an ugly bitch.

Now I had a chance for vengeance. To get my cock that sweet satisfaction he was craving and do it inside my cousin, the daughter of my aunt who had fucked up me fucking my mom.

I pushed myself on top of Lily and pulled my shorts down. My raging hard dick popped to attention. I kissed her so she couldn't protest. I didn't want to hurt her or make her do anything she didn't want to do. I was sure she wanted this too. She kissed me back and I pushed her legs open with mine.

I reached down and rubbed my cock up against her, her thick hair tickling me. I felt the tight opening of her pussy and pushed against it.

It was tight and I didn't force it. I knew it would hurt her when I entered.

I kissed her neck and with my cock right at her opening pushed firmly against her. She made a noise and I felt her rip and I entered her. She was so tight I thought my dick was going to be squeezed off.

The inside of her body was hot and wet and I knew I wouldn't last long. I could feel her pubic hair all over me, hot and sticky with wetness and maybe blood. Her breasts were pushing up against my chest and I reached down and wrapped my hands around them.

I let her adjust to my cock being inside her and she wrapped her hands around my shoulders. She bit down as I began to rock back and forth.

She was tight and it was hard to go in and out. I pressed harder and harder, reaching down and pushing her legs back to gain access.

I began to thrust harder and harder and it felt like she was getting tighter and not looser. It was as hot as lava and all of a sudden my cock wanted to spew it's cum.

I couldn't stop myself and I rammed harder into her to get as deep as possible. I felt the head of my cock slam against the back of her pussy and I couldn't stand it any longer. I held her against me and got deep inside her and let myself cum, my balls feeling like they were exploding. My dick felt pressure like the cum couldn't come out because things were so tight, then it exploded and I could feel our juices all around my cock. I laid there holding her and kissing her softly for a while. She had tears in her eyes and I tried to be gently and sweet and kiss her and wipe them away.

"Was that ok?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I'm sorry," I said.

She shook her head.

"Please don't be mad at me," I said.

She shook her head again, her eyes shut tightly.

"Should I go?"

She nodded her head furiously. I got up and took a look at her. Her big tits, her hairy pussy. She was a cutie. And I had taken her virginity. I got dressed quickly and told her I was sorry and I'd see her tomorrow.