The Aunts Ch. 04

Story Info
Finding Aunt KK on the cruise.
2.2k words
4.6
66.7k
93

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmcgee
rmcgee
653 Followers

After I left Lily and Stephanie's room I wandered around the ship. It was night and I didn't know if Aunt KK had went back to the suite or not. I didn't want to see anyone.

I felt bad about Lily. I hoped she was ok. I'd check on her tomorrow. She was sweet and cute and I hadn't meant to hurt her. I just couldn't stop myself.

I wandered around till late and returned to the room hoping no one would be up. All the lights were off and no one was awake. I snuck into the bed I was sharing with one of my younger male cousins and tried to sleep. I was physically exhausted from all the walking and the night's activities but sleep was hard to come by. I was on edge because I didn't want to see either my mom or Aunt Cathy in the morning.

I dozed until sun rise and got up and out of the room.

I walked the deck and watched the sun rise from behind the ocean and the sky's black give way to purple's, oranges, and blues that were so beautiful I wanted to look at it forever.

I wondered how my mom was feeling. Probably hungover. I hoped she didn't remember the night before.

I hoped Lily was ok. I'd talk to her later and make sure. I hoped she wouldn't tell anyone what we had done, especially not Aunt Cathy.

I entertained myself on the ship until lunch, keeping an eye out for everyone. I didn't see any of my family members all day. I was both sad and glad about that.

I did want to see my mom and just see how she reacted. I sorta hoped she wouldn't remember what we had done; what we had been so close to doing, but then again I did want her to remember if she liked it and wanted to do it again.

I guess I'd find out.

After lunch I snuck down the hallway our room was on to see if I could see anyone. I didn't see anyone and decided to see if anyone was in the room.

I used my keycard and went in quietly.

No signs of anyone being home.

Good.

I figured they were all out on the ship and having fun. I'd have to make an appearance later but for now I was ok.

I sat down on the couch to just chill and saw a piece of paper on the table.

It was a note from my mom;

Honey,

Sorry we missed you. Find us at lunch at the buffet.

Love Mom.

Well, she must have not been too mad. I'd try to catch up with everyone in a while. I wanted some time to just sit and relax.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming from the other bedroom. My Aunt KK popped her head around the corner and looked startled.

"Oh gosh, you scared me," she said. Her face was flushed and her cheeks rosy. "I didn't expect anyone to be in here. Everyone is at lunch."

I waved the note. "Yeah, mom left me a note."

Aunt KK smoothed her clothes and came and sat by me on the couch. She was wearing a pair of tight white shorts that were cut high up on her thigh and a tight pink top that was snug in her tummy area and cut low to show off her cleavage. Her thighs were loose with a little fat towards her butt but they still looked great to me.

"We missed you this morning," she said. "I think your mom was disappointed you weren't here. Cathy caught you leaving so at least she didn't have to worry that you were out drunk on the ship somewhere."

I laughed. "I'm only eighteen. I can't get drinks anyway."

"You could always find some hot girl to give them to you," she said.

"I couldn't find you." I said and winked at her.

Aunt KK blushed. "I wouldn't have been able to sneak them to you anyway. Cathy was with me. She would not have liked that."

"No, she doesn't like anything I do," I said.

"That's not true. She just thinks you're spoiled. And kind of a brat."

We laughed. I probably was both of those things.

This was the first time I had really talked to Aunt KK since the night she had snuck into my room. I was glad that we could still talk. I wanted to talk to her. I liked her a lot and not just because of her body.

"So what have you been doing?" she asked. "You've been avoiding all of us."

"I haven't been avoiding you guys. Just wanted to see what the ship had to do."

She nodded like she didn't believe me. "So you haven't been avoiding me?"

"No, Aunt KK, I haven't. Why would I avoid you?"

I looked at her. She was gorgeous. She had honey colored hair and smooth, tan skin. It was a light tan, not as dark as my mom's but it brought out her eyes.

"Because I fucked you."

My mouth fell open. I guess in the awkwardness I had thought we weren't going to talk about that.

"I... I... I haven't been trying to avoid you. I promise."

She pursed her pink lips and suddenly looked like the sexiest woman I had ever seen.

"Have you been thinking about it?" She asked me.

I hesitated. I didn't know what to say.

"Yes, of course. I've been thinking about it a lot."

Aunt KK leaned back on the couch and threw one of her legs over me. "So what have you been thinking about?" She pushed her hands down her tummy and unbuttoned her white shorts.

"Um..."

"Tell me," she said in a husky voice. "Did you like it?"

I stammered again. "Y... Yeah. Of course."

Aunt KK slid her hand inside of her shorts. Her hair was loose and flowing all around her and her legs felt smooth on mine. I put my hands on her thighs and she closed her eyes and I could see her hand moving inside of her shorts.

"Tell me you liked fucking me."

I rubbed her legs. "I really liked fucking you, Aunt KK. I can't stop thinking about it."

I didn't think about it just kept talking to her while I watched her rub herself, her eyes closed and her hand moving steadily.

"I keep jacking off thinking about it. Stroking myself till I cum while I'm picturing myself inside you."

Well it was always her or my mom. But I didn't need to mention that part.

Aunt KK gasped a little and moved her hand faster. "I have a confession," she said. "I was playing with myself when I heard you come in."

I had figured as much.

I rubbed her smooth thighs and let my hands wander up to her crotch. The heat coming off of it was palpable.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked her.

"You're teenage cock."

Without thinking I adjusted and pulled my cock out. She felt me and before I could ask of suggest she sat up and slide down and took my dick in her mouth.

The hot, wetness was overwhelming. I looked down and all I could see was her honey colored hair bobbing up and down.

Her mouth felt amazing. It was looser than Lily's pussy, but better somehow. It was hot, wet and smooth all at once.

"Let me fuck you again, Aunt KK." I gasped. I needed to get inside her or I was going to explode in her mouth. I wanted both at the same time.

She got up and led me to the bedroom she was sharing with my mom.

We kissed and I felt her tongue dart in and out of my mouth. I tugged at her top and pulled it over her head. She took of her white bra and her breasts burst free.

I hadn't gotten a good look at them that night in my room but they were exquisite.

They weren't perfect, if there is such a thing, but they were beautiful.

They were medium size and heavy, the nipples were pink and pointed down to the floor. Aunt KK put her hand under them self-consciously to hold them up. They looked huge in her hands. I put my mouth on a nipple and squeezed the other.

"Oh god," she gasped.

I sucked them for a few seconds before she pulled away. She turned around and leaned over to proffer her white shorts covered ass up at me.

She slowly pulled her shorts down to revile the prize.

Her ass was amazing.

It was large, slightly wider than her hips and waist, and looked like a giant juicy peach that you wanted to bite into. It was as tan as the rest of her except a space under each of her cheeks where the fat cheek blocked the sun. I wanted to take a picture and have it framed. She bent over more and the skin tightened on it and I wanted to stick my dick into her right then. She stepped out of her shorts and spread her legs. Her ass parted toward the bottom and her fat, juicy pussy stuck out from underneath. It look mouthwatering. I was clean shaven. She spread her ass cheeks and showed me the inside of her crack. Her crack was pink and looked as juicy as her pussy. Her asshole looked small and tight.

Before I could get any ideas about her ass she got down on the bed on her hands and knees.

Her pussy was poking up and she said, "Get in there baby, she's so wet for you."

I got on my knees behind her and put my hands on her wide hips. I moved my hips up and down and rubbed my cock against her wet pussy. Aunt KK moaned and reached back and with her fingertips guided me towards her wet slit.

I rammed hard.

I went all the way inside her with one thrust and she moaned. "Oh god damn."

I started to pump her, her tight pussy squeezing me, her body heat making me feel like my dick was on fire.

I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard. I knew I wasn't going to last long with her sexy moans and noises and her fat ass cheeks clapping up against me.

"Oh fuck, baby," she said. "I'm gonna cum so fucking quick."

I tried to maintain a steady pace so I would cum right then.

"Fuck it, baby, don't hold back," she moaned. "I've been needing this."

Her ass was smacking up against me, her hair whipping back and forth with her head.

"I've been craving that teenage cock."

And here I had been avoiding her.

"Fuck that milf pussy, baby. Fuck it with your teenage cock. I need it. Aunt KK needs that dick."

I slammed into her harder and knew I was getting close. I could see the muscles in her back tense up and she started to really moan as her pussy got even tighter around my cock.

"Oh god damn, baby. Yes, fuck it. Fuck me. Fuck your aunt.

Cum in me. Cum in that pussy, baby, fill it up. Put a fucking baby in there. Get that milf pussy pregnant."

I don't know if she was serious but with the moaning and the talking I knew where my load was going. I looked down at her jiggly ass and watched it bounce up against me.

"Tell me more," I managed to stammer.

Aunt KK was tensing up and moaning louder now.

"Fuccckkkk that teenage cock is so fucking huge. So much god damn bigger than my husbands. Do it, baby. Get your aunt pregnant. Put that baby in there you teenage motherfucker. I want that bastard to know some other cock owned me."

All of her words and moans and cries were too much and I grabbed her hips and slammed into her as hard as I could. I felt my balls explode and the cum shoot into her tight pussy like a rocked. I was breeding my aunt, and quite frankly, I wanted it to take.

I pumped slowly while I came then held onto her hips and stayed inside her. Her hair was all of the place and she was resting on her elbows so her tits were being pressed out each side of her body. We were both panting.

I held her and watcher her for a while until she pulled herself free from under me and rolled over. She threw her legs open and examined her dripping pussy.

"That's a lot of cum," she said.

I could see it dripping out of her smooth, pink pussy. She had a tuft of hair at the top but was otherwise smooth.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself," I said.

She got up and kissed me on the lips. "I wanted you to. Just keep this between us, ok."

"Ok," I said.

Aunt KK got up in all her glory, her body that of someone who had produced two children, a woman with a fat ass, saggy tits, and fat building up in certain places. I thought she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever saw.

"Get dressed," she told me as she headed to the bathroom. "Then go find everyone. I'll meet you guys down there."

I took that as being dismissed so I put on my clothes and left.

My legs were weak and I felt drained. I'd probably need a nap later that afternoon.

rmcgee
rmcgee
653 Followers