The Aunts Ch. 09

Story Info
Mom has a confession.
4.1k words
4.65
38.9k
59

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmcgee
rmcgee
653 Followers

The cruise continues. For anybody wondering about continuity, Aunt KK sneaks into my bed is first, then the cruise series, with My Mean Aunt being Chapter 5A, then the Aunt Cathy series at home.

We all three must have fallen asleep afterward because I woke up sandwiched between Aunt KK and Aunt Cathy.

I was spooning Aunt Cathy, her large round ass pressed against me, the heat coming off of her skin in waves, while Aunt KK was behind me, her body pressed tightly into mine, her large naked breasts warm on my back, her hand thrown over me and resting lightly on my hip.

It was wonderful to be between both of them, their bodies warm and smooth. Their nakedness had me aroused again and I could feel my dick starting to swell and press into Aunt Cathy's soft cheeks. I wiggled my hips until my cock lined up between her cheeks and filled her tight crack, the moist heat of her making me even harder.

I had no idea how long we'd been asleep or what time it was. It was dark outside our window, the silver moon reflecting off the smooth water of the ocean that surrounded us.

I needed something to drink. I was famished and parched from out little rendezvous. I slipped out from between them, Aunt KK stirring slightly. I looked down on her. She was incredibly beautiful, thick but not fat, her breasts large and perky. I had an overwhelming urge to taste her skin. I got down on the bed and kissed her firm ass, the skin smooth and hot.

She stirred but didn't wake, and I planned on getting something to drink and then waking her up properly.

I went to the small fridge in the suite and took out a small bottle of water. I twisted the cap off and drank. It was cool and felt good going down my dry throat.

I was standing there, butt naked, my cock fully erect when I heard the lock on the door to the suite click. I panicked and dropped the water. Before I could move or run the door to the suite came open, the light of the hallway illuminating the room and me.

My mother backed in and closed the door softly behind her in an effort not to wake anyone up. I didn't know what to do and was frozen. She turned and saw me standing there, fully nude and erect.

She looked me up and down and then walked over and hugged me. My cock brushed against her. She was still wearing the jeans and blouse she had worn to the club. I wrapped my arms around her and felt her body next to mine. We stood there silently not saying anything.

After what seemed like a long time, I could tell she was crying softly.

"Mom, are you ok?" I whispered.

She leaned away from me and wiped her eyes. "Yes, I'm fine. I just love you. I'm sorry about earlier."

"You mean in the spa?"

"Yes," she said. "I didn't mean for that to happen. I'm sorry."

"Mom don't be. I'm not. I love you. I'm glad it happened." I tried to kiss her gently, but she turned her face away.

"Don't say that, ok. I'm your mother. It was a lapse in judgement, and we can't let it happen again."

I looked into her beautiful green eyes. I couldn't resist. I leaned in and kissed her gently and this time she let me. "It's just you and me," I said. "There is no right and wrong here."

She laid her head on my shoulder. I could feel my hard cock rubbing against the leg of her jeans. She slowly moved her hands over my naked body, feeling every inch. She worked around until she took my dick in her fingertips.

"We can't anymore," she said as she gently stroked me.

"Yes, we can," I said. "It's only us and no one else has to know."

She looked up at me and kissed me gently. We kissed lightly then heard a noise from the other room. Aunt KK appeared, stark naked, her perky breasts hanging perfectly in front of her, her shaved pussy right there in front of us.

My mother looked at me then at Aunt KK. She saw two naked people and figured out what had happened.

Aunt KK looked shocked, then almost relieved. She walked up to us and put her arms around both of us. "I'm sorry," she whispered to my mom. "I'm so lonely."

My mom gave her a sweet smile. "I know KK. It's ok."

"It is?" Aunt KK asked.

"I understand. He's a handsome young man. You're a beautiful young woman. I get it. I'll leave you two alone."

I didn't want that. "No, mom, stay. We can all..."

Aunt KK's eyes shined in the moonlight. "You two, too?"

My mom looked startled. Then looked embarrassed.

Aunt KK pulled her to her and embraced her with her naked body. "It's ok," she said. "I want to."

"You do?" my mom asked her.

"Yes," she said and kissed her older sister gently on the lips. "I do."

My mom had a shocked look on her face, but Aunt KK started to kiss her. She kissed her lips, then her cheeks, then down her neck, running her hands over my mothers' body the whole time, feeling her through her clothes, stopping her hands and cupping my mother's breasts.

Aunt KK kissed my mother like that for a couple of minutes before my mom pushed her away.

"I can't," my mom said. "Not tonight."

Aunt KK looked at her. "Why not? Why not tonight? We're all adults."

My mom looked ashamed. "I just can't tonight, ok. I need a shower."

Aunt KK gently took her hand. "Did you do something bad tonight?" she asked with a sympathetic smile.

My mom didn't know what to say. She stood there looking down at the floor.

"It's ok, Kori," Aunt KK told her. "I think I know what you did. You can tell us."

My mom looked sheepishly at me. "I can't ok. I don't want to talk about it."

Aunt KK pressed her naked body up against her sister, their boobs pressing into each other's. Aunt KK ran her hands over my mothers' body, then pushed her hands under my mom's shirt.

"You can tell us. There's no judgement. Right?" She looked at me.

I nodded furiously. I had been watching all of this, realizing only now that my hand had found my cock.

"It's ok," Aunt KK told her. "We promise." She gently pulled my mother's shirt over her head and my mom didn't stop her. She was wearing a black bra and her golden skin had a glow about it.

Aunt KK gave me a look that I understood so I said, "It's ok, Mom."

Aunt KK pulled her over to the small couch in the living room of the suite and sat her down, then pulled Mom's shoes off. Aunt KK reached up and started undoing my mother's pants, kissing her belly and chest.

"No, KK, I can't," my mom protested again.

Aunt KK, kneeling on the floor in front of my mom, her ass round and thick in front of me, her pink pussy winking at me, pulled my mom's jeans over her hips to expose tight black underwear. Aunt KK kissed up Mom's thighs and kissed right up to her panties.

"It's ok, Kori. I promise. We know you went back to those guy's room," Aunt KK said.

My mom looked shocked and ashamed; her cheeks turned bright red. "I didn't mean to. I was drunk."

Aunt KK kissed all around Mom's black panties, her thighs, her tummy. Her thick ass looked as juicy as ever in front of me. I wanted to get down there and lick it.

"It's ok," Aunt KK said. "You were just blowing off steam. We get it. We did, too."

My mom looked up at me. Then down on her naked sister. She looked like she didn't know what she wanted.

Aunt KK tugged at her panties and she resisted raising her butt in the air so she could slide them off. Aunt KK looked over her shoulder at me and nodded at her ass. I got down on me knees behind her and she spread her legs wide. I inched up behind her, her ass crack hot up against me. I reached down and found her pussy with my cock head and rubbed it up against her. Her wet juice made me slick and I wanted to slide into her hard and fast.

"We love you," Aunt KK said. She pulled Mom's panties to the side and I could see my mom's pink pussy.

"Don't, KK. It's dirty and gross."

Aunt KK pulled the panties wider and licked my mom's pussy for a second. "Mmmm, that taste so good. Were they in there? Tell us about them?"

My cock head was pressing against Aunt KK's tight pussy lips and she rocked back into me and I pushed forward and was inside her instantly. She was wet and tight, and my eyes rolled back in my head.

Aunt KK put her hands on my mom's knees, her face in her pussy and said, "Oh fuck."

My mom turned even redder, but Aunt KK was into her pussy now, licking and sucking it. I rocked back and forth, thrusting in and out of her tight, pink pussy. I looked down and watched her ass jiggle with each thrust.

"Tell us," Aunt KK said as she licked.

My mom was sitting on the couch, her head thrown back, her eyes clinched shut, her sister eating her pussy with her panties pulled to the side, still wearing her black bra.

I couldn't stop myself. Aunt KK's pussy was so tight, the heat surrounding me. "Tell us, Mom. We want to hear." I pounded into Aunt KK yard, each thrust pushing her tongue inside my mother's pussy.

"Oh god," my mom said. "I went back to their room. I knew what I was doing was wrong, I just couldn't stop myself. They were making me feel so sexy."

"What happened?" Aunt KK asked, her mouth sill on my mother's pussy, me fucking into her, her ass jiggle with every thrust.

"Oh god, it was so wrong. As soon as we got there, they weren't nice anymore. They were pushy and forceful."

"Go on," Aunt KK moaned.

"They took me to the bed. They pushed me to my knees. One of them sat on it and slapped my face with his cock."

"Mmmmm," Aunt KK moaned. "Then what?"

"The other pulled my jeans off. Then my underwear. I didn't stop him. He got me naked and then he fucked me while I sucked his friends' cock."

I pounded harder into Aunt KK now. Her ass was swaying with each thrust, her face getting driven into my mother's pussy. "Then what," I said.

Aunt KK reached up and pulled Mom's bra down, exposing her nipples, then took them in her hands and she licked her pussy.

"Oh god," my mom said. "I just lost control."

"What happened?" I huffed as I fucked into Aunt KK's tight pussy.

"Oh god, baby, don't make me tell it," Mom said.

Aunt KK paused from licking her. "Tell us, Kori. We want to hear."

It took her a few seconds to compose herself, Aunt KK licked her harder.

"He fucked me from behind. Oh god did he fuck me. It was so fucking big. The other one was holding my hair and ramming his cock into my mouth. They were in total control of me. I couldn't have stopped them if I'd wanted to. But I didn't want to. I wanted them to use me. To fuck me. To make me into a whore. Oh god, I wanted to be punished."

I fucked harder into Aunt KK's pussy. I couldn't believe this.

It was good for Aunt KK, too. She laid her head on my mom's lap and took my pounding, her pussy getting even tighter. Her back tensed up and I saw the muscles ripple, then she groaned, and I felt a gush of wetness surround me. "Oh yes, baby, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it," she panted.

I fucked into her hard as she was cumming. "Oh yes," I said. "You're little sister's cumming all over your sons' cock." Aunt KK thrusted her ass back on to me and my mom ran her hands through Aunt KK's hair.

"Oh god, I want him to cum in me," Aunt KK said.

I wanted that too. I pounded into her, her soft ass pushing against me each time. "Tell me to come in your sister, Mom," I said.

My mom didn't say anything, and I kept fucking into Aunt KK, her tightness turning my mind blank. I could see her tiny asshole, pink and juicy, calling my name. I pushed my finger up against it as I moved back and forth in her.

"Oh god damn, baby, yes. Put your fucking finger in there," Aunt KK moaned. I pushed my finger into her tight ass. It was smooth, no ridges or bumps, nothing but smoothness all the way down. Her ass clinched on my finger and I worked it in an out.

"Oh fuck," Aunt KK said. "I love that, baby. I want that cock in there next."

My mom was looking shocked, I'm sure she'd never heard her sister say anything like this before.

I fingered Aunt KK's ass and fucked her pussy, her long golden hair cascading all over my mom's legs. "Keep licking her pussy," I said. "Make her cum."

Aunt KK obliged and started licking my mom again, my cock thumping her forward into Mom's wet pussy.

"Oh god, he's gonna make me cum again," Aunt KK said.

"I'm gonna cum, Aunt KK," I said.

"Oh yes, do it baby. Come in my pussy. Please! Watch your son get me pregnant, Kori. Watch your son get his aunt fucking pregnant."

My mom didn't say anything, just watched as her son fucked her sister and her sister licked her pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Tell me, Mom," I said. "Tell me to cum in your little sister's pussy."

My mom whispered it. "Cum in her pussy, baby. I want you to."

I needed to hear that so much more.

"Tell me, Mom. Give me permission to get Aunt KK pregnant."

"Yes, baby," her voice barely above a whisper. "Please get her pregnant. I know she wants that."

My mom was still spread eagle on the couch, her own sister licking her pussy. Her eyes caught mine and it put me over the edge. I looked right at my mom while I pumped Aunt KK full of my cum, her fat ass squeezing against me.

Aunt KK's pussy reacted to my cum, clinching down and staying so tight I thought it would never unclamp. She reached back and grabbed for me and I grabbed her hands and held them down while she pushed against me and came all over me again.

When she was done, I laid on her back, her fat ass pushed between us, feeling like a soft pillow between us. I reached up and stroked her shoulders and neck. I pulled my dick out with a plop and Aunt KK rolled out onto her back on the floor. Her pink ass looked so inviting that I thought about getting on top of her and pushing her legs back and fucking her ass until I came again.

But I wanted something different.

I got between my mom's legs, my cock still raging hard; her eyes still shut tightly. Her pussy looked swollen and juicy, what little pubic hair she had covered in Aunt KK's saliva and her juice. She had her head thrown back, resting on the pillow of the couch, her tits exposed, the bra pulled down by Aunt KK.

I lined my hard cock up with her pussy and slide into her. Her eyes popped open and her mouth formed an O. "Oh fuck," she whispered.

I pushed her legs back and got deep inside of her. Aunt KK got to her knees next to me and kissed me.

"Oh no, baby, don't," Mom said. She looked at Aunt KK then looked away, embarrassed.

"I love you, Mom," I told her. I kissed Aunt KK. "I love you, too," I told Aunt KK.

I moved slowly in and out of my mother's pussy, watching my cock glistening with her juice. I don't know what, but it turned me on to think of her getting fucked by those guys, even though I hated them for it. But only them. I could never hate her.

"Tell me more," I said.

"No, baby, no," she said as she pushed at my belly with each thrust. I grabbed her hands and we locked fingers. I watched as she kept her eyes closed, her breasts bouncing with each thrust.

"Tell us," Aunt KK as she leaned down and took one of my mom's nipples in her mouth and sucked it.

"Oh god," my mom moaned.

"What happened next?" I said as I moved slowly in and out of her.

My mom shut her eyes tightly and shook her head. I pumped slowly in and out while Aunt KK traced her fingers over her nipples, gently kissing them.

"You can tell us," Aunt KK said. "We love you."

Finally, with her eyes shut tightly and my cock rocking slowly in and out of her, she relented.

"They put me on the bed," she said. "On my back. One of them fucked me while one of them put their dick in my face. I acted like I didn't wat to suck it, so they made me. But that's what I wanted. To be made to do it. He made me suck it. I wanted him to make me a whore. To punish me."

"Then what?" I said, going faster.

"He came in my mouth," she said as Aunt KK sucked her tits. "It was so much. He told me not to spit it out. So, I swallowed it. All of it. It was so slimy."

"What about the other one," I said going even faster now, her body rocking with each thrust, my balls starting to tighten up.

"He fucked me so hard. Then he asked me where I wanted his cum."

"What. Did. You. Say?" I asked, each word punctuated with a thrust into her tight body.

"I said my mouth. But he said no. He said he was going to cum in my pussy. I told him not to. Then he made me beg. Made me beg for it in my mouth. Oh god, I did it. I begged him to cum in my mouth and not my pussy."

"Did he do it?" I asked.

"Yes," she said her breath getting short, her fingers pinching me where she could find purchase on my skin, digging into my flesh. "Oh yes, baby, I begged him to cum in my mouth and he did. He forced it into my mouth, and it was so hot and slimy."

"You fucking swallowed," I said pumping into her hard. "You wanted to be their slut, didn't you?"

"Oh yes! I did. I don't know why but I did."

I sped up my rhythm and reached down and ripped the black panties she was still wearing off of her hips. I caught her under the knees and pulled her legs back.

"I know you wanted to be a whore. But you're not a whore. You're better than that." I fucked into her mercilessly. Her pussy tightened around me. "If anyone is going to cum in your pussy it's going to be me."

My mom moaned beneath me, her breasts jiggling, still halfway held by the bra. "I want to get you pregnant, too," I said, pumping in and out of her now. "Do you want that, too?"

My mom didn't say anything, just bite her lower lip and let me pump inside her. Aunt KK reached down to play with my mom's clit while I fucked her, her fingers touching my cock each time in slide out and then back in.

"Tell me, Mom. Beg me. Beg me to cum in your pussy."

"Oh god, baby, please. Please cum in my pussy. Cum so fucking deep in your mother's pussy. Oh god, I can feel you hitting my cervix. Do it baby, get your mother fucking pregnant. I want to be your pregnant whore."

That sent me over the edge. I pumped fast and hard, then felt it coming. I spread her legs and thrusted deep and the explosion overtook me and I felt the hot squirt deep inside of her.

I laid on top of her after, Aunt KK rubbing both of us, my mom's breasts pressing into me and kissed her slowly and gently.

After a while I pulled my dick from my mother's pussy, dripping with our juice. If I'd have kept on pumping, I would have come inside her. Inside her dirty, used pussy.

Aunt KK reached for me and took my glistening cock into her mouth, tasting her sister's juices from it. I moaned in ecstasy, the feeling of her warm, soft mouth almost too much.

"Come get on your knees," I told my mom.

She slipped off of the couch and got to the floor in front of me her knees spread apart, her pussy gaping up at me like peach with a large hole in it, her ass round and heart shaped.

Aunt KK sucked me and fondled my balls as I stared at my mother's open pussy.

"I think you need to be punished for being a bad girl," I said.

Aunt KK moaned; her mouth full of my cock. I pulled it from her mouth, and she dove into my mother's pussy with her tongue, licking and slurping at it.

"Spit on her ass," I whispered to Aunt KK. She spit a big ball of saliva right on to my mom's tiny pink asshole and rubbed it in, then slowly inserted a finger. I watched as her finger slowly disappeared into my mom's ass.

"Oh god," my mom moaned.

Aunt KK took her finger from my mom's ass and looked up at me and then slowly stuck it in her mouth, licking it up and down. Then she spit on my cock and stroked it all over me.

"Put me in her," I said.

Aunt KK guided my shaft to my mom's ass and directed the bulbous, purple head to the center of the pink star.

I pushed in slowly and my mom groaned loudly. I pushed until the head was in then stopped. Aunt KK spit on it again.

The head of my dick felt like it was being crushed. My mom's ass was so tight, it was even hotter than her pussy and felt gritty. I pushed in slowly, working my cock back and forth, until I was buried into her ass up to my balls.

rmcgee
rmcgee
653 Followers
12