The Aunts Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god!," my mother moaned. "Slow baby, slow."

I felt Aunt KK playing with my balls, my mother's ass gripping me tightly, the heat setting my dick on fire. I was going to cum quickly.

"This is your punishment for being a whore," I said, moving fast back and forth but not withdrawing my cock very much so it wouldn't pop from her ass. "Tell me you're a whore."

"Oh god, baby, I'm a whore. I wanted to be a whore."

"You're your son's whore now, aren't you?"

"Oh yes, baby. Only my son's whore. No one else."

I smacked her ass, the golden skin jiggling. Aunt KK had a hold of my balls and was squeezing them tightly, on hand underneath my mom, I'm sure making her cum.

"Make her cum, Aunt KK."

My mom let out a whimper and I felt her ass clinch around me. I could suddenly feel Aunt KK's fingers inside of her pussy, through the thin layer that separated us.

I felt those fingers and I couldn't hold back. Tension built up in my cock and if felt like it would explode. There was pressure and it was like everything was too tight for the cum to come out the right way. I exploded and felt intense pressure, my cum pushing its way into my mother's tight asshole.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass into me. Her legs where twitching as Aunt KK finger fucked her while she came, her son's dick in her ass. I pounded into her until I my cock became too sensitive. I held it still and panted. I was still her in ass. Aunt KK came up and gave me a kiss. I pulled my cock from my mother's ass and Aunt KK leaned down and took it in her mouth. I tingled all over and my knees went weak.


12