All Comments on 'The Aunts Ch. 09'

by rmcgee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 3 years ago

Sweet been waiting for this one and... So worth the wait IMHO another great chapter thank you. And keep up the great work

rmcgeermcgeeabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks. Plenty more to come. Advanced chapters available. Check out my bio for more info.

BolotaBolotaabout 3 years ago

I'm really enjoying this series, thanks for the good work!

suyaosuyaoabout 3 years ago

this was one of my fav series and i even had you as a fav author but you managed to completely ruin it with the whore mom moment which is a shame

suyaosuyaoabout 3 years ago

as soon as i read the description of the chapter i just knew you ruined the whole series,like this series was one of my fav on this whole site but that was before the mom whore moment, like i got to the part where she starting talking about it and i just had to stop reading.

The5fuckThe5fuckalmost 3 years ago

I don't know about this one man. ( mostly cause it ended with something simple ). And the whole story about the mom being in whore mode kinda of messed up the rhythm by going back to that and the current situation. I'll still wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The disgusting part, the author is a bastard. I just fucked up a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All sorts of nonentities praise this chapter... Losers who can only give their women to others, you are a disgrace to the male race!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loving it I love mother and son incest now he needs to get them all pregnant 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrmcgee@rmcgee
I’m rmcgee and I am creating a few series plus standalone stories. I took a break for a while, but I’m back and hope to be posting quite often. I wrote several chapters of the Aunt Cathy and family series and then lost them on my computer. After that I just didn’t have it in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Aunts Ch. 08 Previous Part
The Aunts Series Info