The Aunts Ch. 10

Story Info
Stephanie looses something.
2.7k words
4.67
25.9k
41

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmcgee
rmcgee
653 Followers

I'd fallen asleep after that, completely exhausted. Who wouldn't be after all that? I woke up late in the morning, the sun already climbing high over the blue ocean. I walked out on the balcony and stared out at the blue water, the smell of the sea filling my senses. I breathed deeply and felt relaxed by the salty air. This was a good trip.

I wandered over to the buffet and got there just in time before they transitioned from breakfast to lunch. I loaded up on eggs, bacon, and pancakes and sat down.

I was busy eating when Stephanie sat down in front of me.

"What the hell did you and my sister do?" she barked, her blonde hair whipping around her face.

She had on a white bikini top and her breasts, while not huge, were definitely noticeable. She laid her cellphone in its multicolored case on the table. I guess bikinis don't have pockets.

"What?" I managed with a mouth full of food.

"My sister," she said like she was talking to someone who was retarded, which I'm sure she thought I was. "What did you guys do? I know you went back to the room with her the other day. What the fuck happened?"

Oh god. I had thought Lily was fine with what had happened. Although I could have been more of a gentleman than I had been.

"Nothing happened?"

"So, you did go back to the room with her?" Stephanie was glaring at me.

"I mean, yeah, we went back to the room and hung out but that was it."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "That better be it, motherfucker, or I swear to god I will cut your nuts off. And! You guys are cousins! That'd be like incest or something."

"How is she? Is she OK?" I asked.

Stephanie narrowed her eyes at me. "Why the fuck wouldn't she be OK?"

I had to think quick. "She just seemed a little sad is all."

Stephanie kept her lie detecting eyes on mine, looking for any cracks in my facade. "She's fine. She's always a little sad. It's just her personality. But she keeps asking about you. Wondering where you are, what you're doing. It's fucking weird."

That was good. I hadn't been exceptionally nice. But I would be. I'd make a point to be nice to Lily. If anyone deserved to be treated nicely, it was her.

"We just hung out. We had fun. You know, cause I'm not a bitch to her like you are."

Stephanie looked like she wanted to punch me.

"Well don't hang out with her anymore, asshole." She got up and stormed off, her blonde hair whipping, her ass, shapely and round in her bikini jiggling with every step, her wide hips swaying.

I saw a man watch her walk out and his wife slap him. An ass man apparently.

I brought another bite of egg to my mouth stopped in mid-air. Stephanie had left her phone. She'd been so mad at me she'd forgotten to pick it up.

I looked out where she'd gone but I didn't see her. I picked it up and put it in my pocket with mine. She'd be looking for this later.

#

I wondered around the ship, actively trying to avoid Stephanie. I wanted her in a big panic over her phone for my plan to work. I saw her rushing back to the buffet from a distance, some guy with no t-shirt and 6-pack abs in tow, desperately trying to calm her down.

Yeah, I bet she was panicking about losing her connection to the outside world. Especially to her fans.

I made my way back to our suite and propped my feet up and waited. I clicked her screen on but lucky for her it was password locked. Unlucky for me.

After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. I slipped her phone in my pocket and opened the door.

Stephanie was standing there.

"Where's my phone, fucker?"

Stephanie pushed past me and came inside.

"Where is it?" she demanded, her face full of anger.

"I have it," I said. She held out her hand. "But I want something for it."

Stephanie rolled her eyes. "What?"

She looked pretty hot. Medium, almost small tits in a white bikini top, her wide hips and ass looking soft and supple.

"I want access to your onlyfans," I said. "Free access."

Her face went white as she realized I knew she had an onlyfans, then red with anger.

"Fuck you, you little shit. I'm not giving you anything."

I patted my pocket. "Then no phone back."

She thought about it for a second. Then said. "You're so gross. Why would you want to see me naked? I'm your fucking cousin."

I shrugged. "Yeah, and you're sexy as hell and I know you have an onlyfans. I can only imagine what you do on there, and I want to see."

She blushed a little. "You're so gross. But I can't do that. I don't know how to make it free for just you."

"Really? Or are you lying to me."

"Trust me. A free account isn't going to kill me. I have thousands of followers. I just don't know how. And while you seeing me is disgusting, you could just pay for it anyway if you wanted to bad enough. Which I'm sure you do, you little pervert."

I nodded. "I do want to see you, Steph."

She rolled her eyes. "I can't give you a free account, and I need my phone back. I have to keep updating on this cruise. I've gained two-hundred followers just since we've been here."

"So, think of something that you can do to make me want to give you your phone back."

She rolled her eyes and huffed. "Fine, you little dirty pervert. I'll do one thing that I show my fans and then you give me my phone back. Deal?"

I shrugged. "What are you going to do?"

"I told you. Something I would do for my fans. Something I've already done on this cruise and made a video of."

"OK, but it better be good. If I'm not impressed, then no phone. So, don't think you're just gonna whip a tit out and call it good."

Stephanie rolled her eyes. "Sit the fuck down in that chair and shut the fuck up."

I sat down in the chair across from the couch in the little living room in the suite. Stephanie sat down on the couch across from me.

"You sure you have my phone?" she asked.

I pulled it out of my pocket and showed it to her. "All yours if you put on a show for me. A real show like you would for your fans."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine."

Stephanie licked her lips and looked at me, she obviously had had plenty of practice at this sort of thing.

She ran her hands up and down her body, rubbing her curves. She stuck a finger in her mouth and sucked on it seductively. With her other hand she rubbed her breasts, still contained by the white bikini top.

She pulled her finger from her mouth and slowly ran her hands over her breasts. "You ready for this?"

I nodded. "Better give me my phone back when this is over."

She slowly pulled her bikini top down, exposing her medium size tits. The skin on them was white and looked soft. Her nipples her small and pink.

She pulled the top down until it was under her breasts and then took one in each hand. She pinched her nipples and stared directly at me.

"Damn," I said.

"Shut up. Don't talk. That way I can pretend I'm looking at the camera and not you."

I nodded.

She untied her bikini top, and her breasts hung perfectly in place. She wrapped an arm around them to lift them up and then turned around and kneel on the couch, her bikini covered ass high in the air. It was so sexy. I could see the material of the bikini being stretched tight over the empty space between her cheeks, her ass crack underneath.

Stephanie looked back coyly over her shoulder, but not directly at me. She bounced her ass up and down, her hands now on the back of the couch, her back naked and smooth. Her ass bounced and jiggled, small ripples washing over her wide hips.

I reached down and rubbed my cock through my shorts.

She rolled her eyes and kept bouncing her ass.

My hard-on could have cut steel. "Do more," I said.

Stephanie looking over her shoulder, rolled her eyes. "How much more? Damn it, I need my phone."

"Play with it," I said, my hand having a mind of its own and its only thought right now was to provided stimulation my dick. I rubbed harder through my shorts.

"Then you'll give it back?" she said, almost a demand.

"Yep."

Stephanie put her head on the couch and all I could see was her blonde hair, then her naked back, then her soft ass, two hams stuffed into a white bikini.

She reached under herself and gently rubbed her pussy through the bikini.

Slowly she rubbed, then let out a little moan. I rubbed harder.

I was just about to say I wanted to see more, but I didn't have to.

Stephanie reached over with her fingers and pulled her bikini to the side, exposing her pussy. It was pink and delicate looking. It was smooth with no hair and tight lips.

She used her fingers to open it up and a pink hole gaped at me. She pushed a finger in and pushed her ass up. She worked her finger in and out slowly, the wetness shining on it.

After a few thrusts she put another one inside herself.

She slowly rubbed it and moved them in and out slowly. Then faster. Then even faster.

I pulled my shorts down and pulled my cock out and began to stroke it.

Stephanie was going at it now, ramming her two fingers inside of herself, moaning and making little squeaking noises.

"Oh fuck," I said as I stroked my cock.

She rammed her fingers in hard and deep and let out a gasp, then moved them so fast they were a blur. She moaned into the couch and I could see her ass spasming as she came on her own fingers.

I stroked faster.

Stephanie pushed herself up and flipped over and sat on the couch, her bikini still pulled to the side, her little pink pussy exposed.

"I really don't want to see that" she said.

I stroked faster. "This is what guys do when they watch you," I said.

"Yeah, but I don't have to watch them."

I stroked faster, the head of my dick purple and swollen.

"Will you give me my phone back now?" she said.

I stroked faster. "Watch me cum first."

She rolled her eyes but kept looking at my cock.

I stroked it and watched her, her pink nipples pointing at me, her little pink pussy smiling at me.

She sat there and didn't move.

"I need you to do something," I said.

"Like what? You've already seen too much. You're lucky you even saw that."

"Lay back and play with it again," I said.

Stephanie huffed. "Fine, but this is it."

I nodded.

Stephanie laid back on the couch, her perky breasts pointed skyward, and pulled her white bikini bottoms to one side. I could see she was hairless everywhere and so pink.

She started to rub her clit.

I stroked my cock.

She rubbed her clit in circles, soon closing her eyes and enjoying it.

"Finger it for me, please, Steph. That'll make me cum. I know you do special requests for you fans. That's my request."

She didn't say anything just pushed two fingers inside of her herself and moved them in and out.

"Now rub your clit with the other hand."

She moved her other hand down and rubbed circles on her clit. Soon she was thrusting her fingers and moaning.

"Yes, that's so fucking hot," I said. "Make it cum again."

"Hurry up," she panted. I could tell she was enjoying it.

"Not till you cum," I said.

"I need a fucking toy to cum again," she said.

I slide out of my chair and had my face between her legs before she could realize.

I pushed my tongue down onto her pussy tasting her fingers and wetness. She moved the fingers that were rubbing her clit and I sucked on it hard.

"Oh fuck! What are you doing?"

I licked her hard. She pulled her fingers from her pussy and put her hands in my hair.

I pushed my own two fingers inside of her tight pussy. She surrounded them and I felt her soft canal wrap around them.

"Oh fuck!"

I thrusted my fingers into her and licked her clit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

She was getting close to cumming. I quickly tore my mouth away and my fingers from her. I was on my knees between her thighs in a second, her ass on the couch. I pushed her legs back and stared into her face.

The head of my cock rubbed up and down her wet pussy.

"Want a toy?"

Stephanie had a surprised look on her face, like she couldn't believe she was feeling my cock on her pussy lips.

She bit her lip.

"Wonder if your fans want to see you get fucked?" I asked.

"Oh, they've already seen that. And by a bigger cock than that."

I rubbed her clit with the head of my dick.

"Give me my fucking phone after this," she said and rocked her hips and slide down my cock as I pushed into her.

"Oh goddamn," she moaned.

I thrusted into her, her tight pussy clenching around me, squeezing me, her velvety softness invading my brain and making my balls want to explode.

I grabbed her tits, and she pulled her legs back further.

I thrusted hard and felt her pussy clamp down on me like a vise. It was so tight I thought she'd squeeze it off.

I stared down at her. Smooth belly, firm tits. She was beautiful. Even if she was mean. I put my thumb on her clit and watched as she thrashed around while I rubbed it as I pumped in and out of her.

I was pretty sure she was lost in the moment and would never let me do this again. I had to make it good.

After a few minutes I felt her pussy clench me and she grabbed my wrist where I was rubbing her clit and made little squeaking noises again.

I felt my balls explode and her pussy was so tight around the head of my dick that it felt like I was trying to cum through a brick wall. Finally, the pressure built then released and I felt the relief of my cum shooting inside of her pussy.

I thrust in and out and held on to her tits, each a handful in my palms.

"Oh damn," I said.

Stephanie looked at me. "I can't believe I let you do that."

I shrugged.

She pushed me away and threw her legs around and sat up. She reached and grabbed her top and tied it on.

"I can't fucking believe you came inside of me." She moved her bikini bottoms around and rubbed her pussy and came away with fingers full of cum. She wiped it on my shirt.

"Aren't you on the pill?" I said.

"Yes, I'm on the fucking pill. But you still don't cum inside a woman."

I smiled. "Well next time I'll pull out."

She held out her hand. "Give me my fucking phone."

I fumbled with the pocket of my shorts, my cock still out and hard.

I gave it to her.

Stephanie pointed at my cock and said, "Put that fucking thing away." She walked to the door then stopped.

She stood there for a second and I pulled my shorts up and stood up. "I'm sorry," I said. "I got carried away."

She threw a smile over her shoulder and opened the door to the hallway. "Don't be."

rmcgee
rmcgee
653 Followers