The Aunts Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry, before Stephanie comes back," she said.

I hurried over. "What's up?"

Lily threw her arms around me and planted a kiss on my lips, then checked to make sure no one was around, which she probably should have done before she kissed me.

Lily said, "Stephanie wants to go to the club tonight. Come rescue me. She just hangs out with her friends and leaves me."

"Ok, sure. What time?"

"Be there around 10:30 and we'll leave Stephanie with her boy toys."

"Ok, cool," I said.

Lily turned to hurry away before Stephanie caught us talking and wanted to know what we were talking about but turned back. "And find some condoms," she whispered.

I gave her a big thumbs up.

#

Finding condoms on a cruise is pretty easy. So, I got those.

I ate some dinner, killed the rest of the evening by walking the ship, and restlessly waited until 10:30.

A little before 10:30 I headed to the ships club. I couldn't wait to see Lily.

When I got there and the place was rocking. There were young people everywhere, dancing and drinking and having a good time. I pushed through the crowd and looked for Lily.

I looked at the tables and didn't see her. I looked on the dance floor and saw Stephanie dancing with a girl and a guy, but not Lily. I took a chance and looked at the bar, but she wasn't there either.

I was becoming worried I might not find her when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned and it was her.

She was wearing a black cocktail dress that hugged her curvy figure. It only came down to about mid-thigh and her smooth alabaster skin looked creamy in the neon lights of the clubs. Her breasts caused the dress to strain and her cleavage was like the Grand Canyon. Her dark hair hung down perfectly.

"Looking for someone?" she asked with a smile.

I felt under dressed in shorts and a t-shirt.

"A beautiful girl," I said. "And looks like I've found her.

Wow."

Lily blushed.

We got pushed together by the crowd and her breasts pressed up against me, their firmness bringing my cock to attention. I put my hands on her hips and she didn't seem to mind.

"So, do you want to hang out?" I asked.

"Not here. Let's go. Stephanie is busy. She'll never know I'm gone."

We cut across the floor, pushing our way through the crowd and finally got to the door and the hallway where there was room.

Lily took my hand, and I was nervous our moms or Stephanie would see us.

"Let's go watch a movie or something in my room."

We rode the elevators to Lily's floor and made it to her room, holding hands at times, and brushing them together when people were around.

Lily opened her door and let me in, and I went into her and Stephanie's room and sat on the bed. Lily shut the door behind her.

She was to the bed with her dress pulled down, her black bra straining to hold her humongous tits in, before I realized what she was doing.

She pulled her dress all the way off and exposed the black thong she was wearing, little strands of her smooth hair sticking out on the sides.

She crawled on the bed to me, and we kissed.

"I like this kind of hanging out," I said as I kissed her smooth lips, her lipstick sticky and a tasting of strawberries.

"I do, too." Lily put her tongue in my mouth and moved it around wildly. She'd groaned in confidence in just a few days.

I rolled us over and kissed her, then kissed the creamy skin on her cheeks, then her jawline, then down to her smooth neck. She moaned softly and held onto me tightly.

"Did you get the condoms?" she panted as I kissed her.

I pulled the package out of my pocket.

Lily pulled at my shorts and exposed my raging hard cock. It sprang out from behind the waistband.

"Oh god, it's so smooth," she said as she wrapped her hand around it.

"Oh, Lily, please suck it," I said, her hand squeezing me and making me ache for my cock to be used.

Lily smiled up at me and I watched as she put my cock in her mouth, her lips stretching over it. She looked up at me with her big puppy dog eyes, slowly moving her mouth up and down my cock.

Her mouth felt like heaven and I wanted to cum in it and watch her swallow.

I couldn't take it. She looked so beautiful looking up at me. But I wanted her first.

I pulled my cock gently from her grip and leaned down and kissed her, the fleshy taste of my dick still in her mouth. I worked my tongue gently over hers and then gently sucked her lips.

"I want to be inside you," I said.

We scrambled around undressing, Lily pulling her bra off to free her extra-large breasts. They hung down with the weight, but they looked amazing. They weren't as saggy as Aunt Cathy's, but they would be one day. Her nipples were bright pink, and I sucked one into my mouth.

Lily gasped and I filled my other hand with her soft tit, it's size overwhelming. I let her nipple go and pulled my shirt over my head and pull my shorts off and flung them across the room.

I gently pushed Lily back onto the bed and looked at her whole body. Her large breasts hung to the side and her skin was as white as snow. I kissed her smooth, flat belly and pulled her thongs down while she lifter her ass so they could slide over it.

I breathed in her scent. Then I placed my tongue gingerly on the lips of her vagina. Her pubic hair was soft and thick. I pulled her pussy open with two fingers and found the pink with my tongue and swung my tongue up and down her slit, spreading her wetness and my saliva. I found her opening and pushed my tongue into it.

Lily moaned and grabbed my shoulders. "Oh my fucking god."

I probed inside of her, tasting her sweetness. Then I ran my tongue up opening and found her clit, hidden behind its little hood.

I circled my tongue and exposed it and then flicked my tongue across it mercilessly. I put a finger inside Lily and felt her tight canal, my finger rubbing against its ridges. I bent my finger up towards her clit from behind and she lifted her ass and groaned.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

I moved my finger and my tongue hard and fast feeling her pussy tightening. Lily ground her nails into my shoulders and raised her hips off the bed and squealed into the bed covers. A gush of warmth surrounded me and I tasted salty fluid.

"Oh my fucking god." She said again.

I needed to be inside of her. I scrambled around looking for the condoms.

"What are you doing?" Lily panted.

"Condoms... I don't know where they went."

She grabbed me and pulled me between her spread legs. "I don't fucking care right now."

I grabbed my cock and lined up with her wet opening. I slide into her hard and Lily moaned. She was tight but I went in with one thrust.

I laid on top of her, those big breasts pushing against me. Lily grabbed her knees and pulled them back.

Suddenly I was rocking into her for all I was worth. Even in this position her little pussy was the tightest thing I'd ever felt.

Her pussy was squeezing me and gripping me, her hair tickling me.

Our faces were right next to each other, our cheeks touching. I could feel her hot body underneath me. She was so wonderful.

Lily put her mouth to my ear. Her hot breath sending me over the edge. "I love you so much."

"Oh fuck, Lily, I'm gonna cum. I need to pull out. OH FUCK!"

I pulled my cock out as my cum squirted from the tip. I stroked it hard and shot my load all over Lily, streams of white goo landing on her hairy pussy.

I spasmed and stroked until my dick stopped throbbing and shooting. Lily looked magnificent underneath me, her long hair everywhere, her hefty tits sagging, her little pussy covered in cum.

I couldn't believe what she'd said. But of course, she did. I loved her too.

I laid on top of her, our fluids and sweat mixing. I kissed her softly and slowly.

I opened my mouth to say the words when the door to the room burst open.

We both saw Stephanie burst in, a look of surprise on her face. She yelled, "What the fuck are you two doing?"

12