All Comments on 'The Aupair'

by FurLove

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely done!

Ignore the WTF comment by the other user. You have to remember some people like certain stories and others don't. This is a great story! There are a few places you have some misspelled words, but other than that, the story is a very good one.

Personally, I'm not into the fur (due to how the animals are slaughtered), but everything else makes for a wonderful story.

Rattlesnake1775Rattlesnake1775over 18 years ago
Well Done

Story was a bit slow at points, but the idea behind it and the writing was excellent. I did not give you a five because it was a bit slow at times. But I will say that I learned more about furs in the last five minutes then the last twenty five years of life. I second that opinion, ignore the WTF, if all your stories are like this you have a great writing future. Keep up the good work.

Rattlesnake1775Rattlesnake1775over 18 years ago
Well Done

Story was a bit slow at points, but the idea behind it and the writing was excellent. I did not give you a five because it was a bit slow at times. But I will say that I learned more about furs in the last five minutes then the last twenty five years of life. I second that opinion, ignore the WTF, if all your stories are like this you have a great writing future. Keep up the good work.

LutherTLutherTover 18 years ago
Good story!

Excellent erotica, well written. Your stories are different, and I must say that I learn more about furs with each one. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice story, but

I'm not sure why it's in Loving Wives. His wife was dead before anything happened and while he did mention that she was going to be his wife, he was never married to her during the story. I would put it in either Erotic Couplings or Fetish (aside from the breast milk, I assume there must be a fur fetish somewhere!)

barepussloverbarepussloverover 18 years ago
Furs!!! What a Turn On!!! HOT!!!!!!

Excellent story!! Loved learning about all the furs, can't wait to wrapup in one with a lucky young lady. Looking forward to more stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FURS ? ? ? ?

Yes, this was a very erotic and hot story but it should have been placed in the Fetish Category. A well written story and a nice theme, but it leaves a lot to be desired. Why would a woman just out of Grad School want to get married, have a child and move to the US? The writer did an injustice by using the Aupair as a means to get this done. Also, Annie was used by the Aupair to meet her goals which was an injustice to all. At the first sigh that the Aupair was lactating for Annie, he should have dismissed her them. Now Rob is in LUST with the Aupair and Annie will be the one to suffer. To make matters worse, the writer wrote the story where the Aupair is bring another child into this world and that child will also suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ick

No, no good.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Splendid, despite the truth of the WTF

I loved the tale, don't heed the grumblers, even rattlesnake (with the stuttering keyboard :-) gave 75%, for it being slow :-)

Keep writing please , although I also like the furry animals alive, inside the furs, I acknowledge the sensuality of the furs.

Thanks

John

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

A very beautiful, family-making story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
this story blows

it started out fine, but then you switched from 1st to 3rd person and it proceeded to suck

SpermwhaleSpermwhaleabout 14 years ago
BRAVO! Encore! Encore!

I've been a lactation fancier for many years, but I had no idea there was a fur fetishist tucked back there in the id somewhere ... until now!

You spin a good yarn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars very hot!!!

Thanks so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awsome

What happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Just love fur related stories !!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Animals, in the worst way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous