The Aupair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers

As she strokes and fondles her body with the thick soft fur her twat swells and throbs. She brings her hands up to her tits to pinch them and notices they are wet. She tastes the wetness and is shocked. It's white, sweet and creamy.

Annie's sitting on the Lynx spread of Rob's bed looking up at Mary and smiling. Mary sits on the bed and picks up Annie who goes instantly to her hard nipples and starts having breakfast. Mary is lactating! As Annie sucks she feels her vagina contract and twitch. It is heavenly and she knows she has to get pregnant. She loves this feeling. Her body is alive in ways like never before feeling a now familiar rush run through her body.

This is very good for now and she knows Annie and her have a maternal bond wrapping the Lynx around her as she suckles her breast. Mary knows this is now her life and that Annie will be at her breasts several times a day now. A passionate sexual rush runs through her body as she contemplates her new motherhood.

After Annie is satiated and lets go of her nipple Mary lays her in the Lynx and falls face first into the thick softness writhing to a string of orgasms in the thickness of the soft furs, wrapped in the coat. Annie is making baby squeals beside her. Mary rolls over and removes the Lynx and rehangs it in the closet putting her clothes back on.

"Feeding time is a lot different now Annie." as she smiles at her. Annie is very happy.

During the following week the routine sets in of getting Rob off to work and them going up to feed Annie in Rob's bedroom wrapped in one of his wife's wonderful furs continues. Mary gets to know her Sables several Foxes and the many Minks. One of her favorites remains the Lynx. There are several of those as well including a very stylish jacket she is dying to wear out shopping.

There are a number of wonderful fur vests which she discovers are all reversible to suede, leather or a nice fabric. She starts wearing them around the house for short periods, fur into herself of course and nothing under it. Annie takes this all in stride since access to her lunch tray is very quick and Mary is now very eager to satisfy her new charge.

****

One morning shortly after Rob had left and she had fed Annie, Mary takes one of the shorter haired Lynx jackets from the closet and is contemplating how nice it looks on her when she has this flash of her walking through the local supermarket wearing it as if she is Rob's wife out shopping. She is wearing jeans and her dark green T neck so she slips on a pair of her simple suede flats grabs Annie in the sling and is off to the market in the Lynx jacket.

When she gets to the market she puts Annie in the sling over her shoulder then puts the jacket on so it doesn't damage the fur. The jacket lays against Annie's face and she plays with it as they walk about. Mary likes it so much she will be doing this routinely. As she is walking around the store she is aware that women as well as all the men are eying her. The men in a very lecherous way along with a surprising number of the women.

While standing at the meat counter deciding what to get another mother comes up to her.

"What a lovely fur my dear." with a very seductive stare. Mary is very aware she is being hit on by another woman. "Maybe you could stop by my place for coffee?" as she reaches out and strokes the fur over her breast .. "and we can talk." with a coy smile.

This happens again but with a married man at the bakery counter.

Mary considers this a very successful shopping trip since everyone is tripping over themselves to serve her as well. Fur is her shopping uniform now. The more she wants the more opulent fur she will wear.

4

Mary has done nothing to hide the fact of her lactating from Rob but saying nothing about it either. Rob has said nothing though she is sure he has noticed her wet sweaters in the morning. She is depleted buy the evening and it's only until early morning when Annie wants to feed that she is full again. Mary has also noticed her breasts are swelling a little, even when they are empty. She is sure Rob has certainly noticed this.

Rob is in a quandary. He has noticed Mary's wet sweaters and her apparent disregard of hiding it. Is she lactating? Bernice had been breast feeding Annie before she was killed but Mary didn't seem to have been pregnant or had a child? Is it his imagination or some other reason, cause? Curiosity is about to drive him mad.

Mary seems also to be very comfortable with the furs in the evening as they sit around plus having seen her that first morning nude in her Fox spread.

"She doesn't seem to think oddly of my wearing furs which I often do. She has to be into the furs by now pretty deeply? What to do? Anything?" he's thinking.

His wife's furs are certainly languishing in the closet with the exception of his occasional use of them. He is suspicious that maybe Mary is using those furs during the day. Her lemon-herbal scent seems to be in the Lynx for sure and others possibly. Not like his wife's aroma at all. Playing with the furs during the day? Rob is very perplexed yet excited.

****

Rob has been energetically fur masturbating over Mary at night with her increased ease over wrapping the furs around herself in the evenings. She had gotten the Silver Fox throw and pillow from the study couch. Seeing her in that with her flaming red hair is a truly sensual image in Rob's mind. Mental fuel for semen production.

Sexual thoughts of his wife have all but been lost. Mary's tall slender image and sweet smile has filled his mind and he thinks of her often during the day, quite eager to get home in the afternoon. Mary makes sure Annie is ready for him to play with and enjoy when he gets in. She then gets dinner ready and it is all like a regular family setting. Mary is very attentive to Rob when he arrives home. She makes every effort to foster this family feeling.

Over a month has gone by and aside from his sexual distractions over Mary his overall opinion is of a diligent and industrious person, taking care of any and all aspects of the house better than anyone he has ever known. The house is spotless and well organized. Annie is clearly happy and being very well cared for in every way. No possible criticism could be made over any aspect of her job.

****

Rob is sitting for dinner on Friday evening after several months have passed. Mary has made a small cake with a number 6 candle. Rob realizes it is his daughter's sixth month birthday and Mary had taken note when they first talked. He blushes ... "It is incredibly thoughtful that you remembered. I don't really know what to say?"

"Say happy birthday to your daughter." as she smiles to him and Annie. She then takes a picture of the birthday child and her daddy.

"Here, let me take a picture of you and Annie." Rob says as he scoots the high chair over to her. She has on a silk blouse that drapes smoothly over her tits. Her nipples are wrapped in silk and damp spots on the blouse show in the picture quite clearly. Neither Mary nor Rob say anything about it.

"Mary, my wife's furs are languishing in the closet and I don't have the heart to get rid of them and wouldn't any way. Why don't you start by wearing a few, maybe the vests and jackets that you feel comfortable wearing?"

"Oh god Rob! I'd love that .. that is if you really don't mind? I don't want to do anything that would disturb your thoughts of your wife."

"It's time I stop grieving and get on with life. It's not fair to Annie nor myself."

Mary smiles and shifts in her seat, her enlarging tits jiggle just a bit, smearing larger wet spots on her blouse. The ends of her tits are now constantly wet with mother's milk. Her nipples sometimes ache just a bit just before Annie feeds they are so full of milk.

Mary goes up and puts Annie to bed while Rob retires to the living room. While she is upstairs she gets one of her favorites, yes she now has favorites. The Red Fox vest and puts it on fur inside over her silk blouse. It has wide White Fox shoulder 'cuffs' and comes down to her butt.

She casually goes in and sits in 'her' big cushioned chair with 'her' Silver Fox trow and briefly gives Rob a coy smile then buries her thoughts in her book. Soft classical music in the background and a quiet evening by the fire.

Rob is quietly going out of his mind with desire for Mary by now. That night he fur masturbates more furiously than ever over her image and the knowledge she will be wearing the furs routinely. Mary wears the vest to bed wallowing on her Fox spread with the Lynx coat as well. She has never had such wonderful orgasms since she knows Rob is now hers.

This 'routine' goes on for several more weeks and Mary is energized to the point that she gets a substantial amount of her thesis work done along with the housework and taking care of Annie. Annie has all the mother's milk she wants now. Bottle feeding is history.

****

Mary decides to visit a furrier and test out her theory of opulence. She gets Annie and her sling in the van and heads for an exclusive furrier she had found on the Lynx label. She wears the big Lynx coat with a new tan suede mini skirt that fits her slender body like a glove and without panties her marvelous butt is .. well .. marvelous. Taupe T neck cashmere sweater sans bra. She still doesn't actually own a bra.

The entire staff is on her like the Queen Mother. Mary has a wonderful time. She makes sure Annie is well supplied with nice furs to keep her entertained as she tries on Sables, Chinchillas and all the finest furs she can think of and many they thought of for her. She knows what she wants Rob to get her for that something special ... a Chinchilla whatever!!

Mary comes away on cloud nine and more excited than ever yet very appreciative of Rob's collection of furs.

****

After this shopping trip to the furrier Mary begins wearing the big full coats around the house nude and reversed on her when Rob is not home. She is regularly wearing the jackets and vests out shopping after he had offered.

The fuller coats of his wife allow her slender body to be engulfed in a very sensual way, to herself as well as the view of her in the mirror. Mary is very enamored by her own image in furs now and she is sure Rob will fall to her desires when she chooses to seduce him. It's becoming clear he's not going to force himself on her. One step at a time as her confidence grows.

Mary has Monday morning breakfast on the table and as they sit eating Annie is tugging at Mary's tit. Mary is wearing a cashmere cardigan that is wet around the nipples as usual. Mary lifts Annie up to her tits, unbuttoning her sweater and pulling it back exposing one tit. Annie is on her like a lamprey with loud sucking sounds. Breakfast is served.

Rob freezes with fork in mid air. Mary smiles softly and continues eating her breakfast as Annie slurps away contentedly. Mary's vagina is twitching like mad. Her jeans are soaking with her awareness of Rob's excitement and the feelings rushing through her body. Outwardly she is as cool as a cucumber.

Rob gets up and announces he has to be at the office early. Mary looks up smiling.

"Now you have a very nice day dear." Rob touches her soft hair as he walks by her to leave. He can't keep himself from touching her. Rob now belongs to Mary and they both know it.

All the way to the office .. "She's the Aupair" .. he keeps repeating. He's not very convincing as his cock is throbbing, his mind full of Mary suckling his daughter at the breakfast table.

The day for Rob is a total loss, constantly thinking of Mary.

When Rob comes home Mary has dinner ready and Annie in his chair for play, laying in his Mink throw.

Mary is sitting in her chair in a short gray suede skirt and the large Silver Fox vest she has grown to love, fur inside and gray suede out with nothing under it and barefoot as usual. She got the gray suede skirt just for the vest. The vest is long enough and the skirt is short enough to where only an inch of the skirt shows below the vest.

When Rob walks into the living room Mary gets up to get dinner on the table. She can feel his eyes wrapping around her and fondling her body with the fur. "Gottcha" she whispers to herself.

"Good evening. How did your day go?"

"Oh fine." he feigns as he takes Annie up in his lap and bounces her on his knee. She is delighted to see her daddy and makes da da sounds. "Da Da? When did this start?"

"Today." Mary says with a smile.

"Who's that?" Rob asks Annie, pointing to Mary.

"Ma Ma." she turns looking at Mary. Rob is jolted.

"Did you teach her that?"

"No. She was with me in the store today and I was talking with a mother who had a girl the same age and they started babbling baby talk to each other as I talked with her mother. The other baby was saying da da and ma ma. Her mother repeated the words to Annie and she said them back. Honest." Rob is looking at Annie with an amazed expression.

"So you are ma ma!" He continues to play with her and Mary finishes putting everything on the table and they sit to eat. Mary is putting some mashed up veggies in front of Annie to eat but she reaches over to Mary "Ma ma." Mary pulls her over closer in her highchair .. "Now eat your solid food." and Annie munches on a little bit but starts to tug at her fur vest clearly with another menu item in mind.

Mary hikes her up on her lap and Annie pushes aside the fur with her head as she is use to doing and has Mary's nipple in her mouth in an instant. Mary cuddles her head in the soft fur as she makes noisy slurping and sucking sounds. Mary has that warm, soft motherly glow as she gazes down at Annie at her breast, the perfect picture of motherhood. Rob is suspended in some mystical place in his mind watching his daughter suckle at Mary's breast like they all now have a magical connection and it's all totally and wonderfully normal.

After dinner Mary carries Annie into the living room after cleaning up and sits in her chair with Annie nestled in the fur. Annie is asleep in no time at all while Mary reads her thesis material. Rob watches/listens to Bergman's version of "The magic Flute" on the big screen, a new DVD he just got. It somehow seems totally appropriate.

Mary privately enjoys it and the situation. The time for dramatic completion is close at hand. The music stirs her emotions to that end as a coy smile drifts across her face as if she is a part of the drama unfolding in the opera.

5

Several weeks go by with this new level of their relationship and activities. Rob is becoming acclimated to this new situation as normal. Mary breast feeding Annie and her in the full ma ma role. The house and all their activities are quite normal and Mary has assumed all the primary tasks of running the household. Rob is lulled into a very comfortable role as provider and father/husband but without his partner in bed with him. True in action if not in by law.

In thought Rob is pleased he has come upon a wet nurse though he didn't look for one. Quite a surprise as she is an unlikely source for one, a college grad? and he is still quite mystified as to how this happened? The main thing is that Annie is very happy and very well cared for. He has the super prize of an Aupair even if he does jerk off to thoughts of her every night.

Mary seems to be more than pleased with her situation as far as he can tell. Rob is more than happy she has taken to his wife's furs so enthusiastically. This is truly a sexual boost to his moral. A true treat and pleasure daily.

He's beginning to wonder what she might look like in the big Lynx or Sable .. some of the big Foxes maybe. The sexual anticipation is growing as he contemplates this. In that respect she occupies his mind at all times of the day and night. He has gotten comfortable with being past the grieving over his wife. Mary has made it so much easier for him.

Since she has been breast feeding Annie in his presence she certainly is not shy over him seeing her very nice tits. They seem to have swollen some with the breast feeding .. still no where near as large as his wife's but still very nice indeed. What must she taste like? Flashes uncontrollably through his mind.

Now that Mary's mind is set on Rob's seduction, suddenly all kinds of great and handsome guys are coming on to her every time she ventures out. She could have her pick and ironically at a time when she is totally disinterested in any man save for Rob. She has seen the large bulge in his pants so she knows his being able to satisfy her is beyond question.

Their evenings are a bit more lively with engaging conversations over the music Rob listens to, which Mary has grown to like very quickly. She always had an affinity toward classical music, not really liking rock and other forms of popular music many of her friends liked. Also her thesis, The Economic Basis of the Indian Subcontinent. Rob is quite surprised with her grasp of economics. Even smarter than he expected.

Other less heady topics and banter fills their evenings now and Rob is being drawn into Mary's total seduction of him. She is realizing the very different kind of seduction that is required for Rob, not that she is an experienced seducer, having miserably failed in the past. When she takes him she wants it to be the next logical thing he should be doing, that is to impregnate her. She wants it to be total, complete and final.

Mary started building fires in the fireplace and sitting curled up in the furs before the fire reading, talking to Rob and listening to music rather than the chair. He not only has a better but nicer view of her from where he normally sits. She knows she presents an even more seductive and submissive image for him. Mary has been playing with Annie and wet nursing her here for a while with a fuller breast exposure. She finally gets up the nerve to give him a partially nude image of her while wearing the bigger full Fox fur coats before the fireplace. It's working.

Rob is becoming much more than enamored of Mary from his perspective and realizing he wants her in every possible way. He is realizing Mary is much more than Bernice ever was and thinking that not in any way to dishonor her memory but the stark truth. Rob realizes he has, in fact, fallen hopelessly in love with Mary. Not because of her open and seductive displays of herself to him or the other wonderful things about her but ... all of her and not the least .. her as a mother to Annie. The full realization of this wakes him from a sound sleep just as Mary is getting Annie from her bed around 3AM.

He waits for her to return to her bed and steals into Annie's dark room. Hiding behind the crib and having a good view of Mary as she cradles Annie in furs with Annie suckling her breast. He knows she is his new wife in that moment. Rob quietly returns to bed and sleeps with the contentment of a child. He is unaware that Mary knew he was there, watching her and smiling to herself. "Tomorrow night he's mine" she thinks to herself.

Mary has begun wearing a large sheared Phantom Beaver coat of his wife's as a house coat, the fur reversed inside. It is normally a reversible to suede outside. Sometimes with a skirt or jeans but often nothing. Rob is loosing control of himself and this is like gas on a campfire. Things don't always stay covered particularly when Annie is breast feeding. Rob is sitting at breakfast realizing how much his daughter loves Mary as she nurses at her breast wrapped in her fur and arms. Mary is, indeed, her mother in every way .. ma ma. They are Mary's furs now he realizes.

Mary wears the huge Arctic Fox coat after dinner laid out before the fire as they watch an opera/video. La Traviata. Mary has to cry of course. Rob is looking at Mary as much as the video and she knows it. She pulls the soft Fox closer to her nude body with a coy smile and she can see the lump between his legs turn into a very large and stiff rod, straining his pants.

FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers