The Author Pt. 06

Story Info
Public humiliation for Caroline, and a torture orgasm.
7.7k words
4.63
16.7k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline opened her eyes, it was light outside, her mind flicked back to the night before, she pictured the men, the acts, how had she not stopped that, why did she let it happen, then she felt a flutter in her pussy at the images in her head and that was why.

She looked around the room, there was noise in the bathroom, a shower running maybe, the room was clean and tidy, no evidence anywhere of what had happened, the ropes, toys and other mess were nowhere to be seen, and things like cushions were back in place.

Caroline cautiously touched her clit, it was not as sore as she expected, and the same was true when she moved to her pussy, her arse cheeks were a little tender, but they were comfortable on the bed, so she should be OK to sit down. The exception was her arsehole, which was delicate, it had been more used in 8 hours last night, than in the rest of her life, she would ask the author to go easy on it today.

The noise from the bathroom stopped and within a minute the author appeared clearly showered and in a bath robe.

'Good Morning sleep head,' he said with a smile, 'you alright this morning?'

Caroline could not help but smile back, she sat up in the bed, playing with her hair and said, 'Morning, I am good, slept like a log,' she paused then added to get it in early, 'My arsehole is really sore this morning, can you ease off that today?'

'I can,' he replied cautiously, clearly thought for a moment then said, 'I will not do anything to it, but if, while we are getting you humiliated somebody does, I will not stop them.'

'Fair enough,' she said, not sure what that would really mean.

Caroline jumped off of the bed, and headed for the bathroom, the author admired her beautiful body as she did. He smiled and could not help but feel pleased with the red bottom she was sporting.

As she disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door, he moved to a bag and pulled out a toy for today, a remote control vibrator, he left the butt plug which he had planned after her request.

The author quickly dried himself and dressed, jeans, black boots, polo top and a sweater, the model of a middle class man looking casual. He then laid out clothes for Caroline, matching black knickers and bra with black stockings, and a dress that was very much for a prim and proper middle class wife. He smiled at that, it would make the shopping trip all the more interesting. He sat and waited for Caroline to reappear, listening first to the shower then to the hair dryer.

Caroline walked out the bathroom completely naked, her hair and makeup were done, she had kept it all light as she had no idea what was planned for her today, she looked at the bed, there was a set of clothes and a vibrator on the bed, she picked up the vibe, it was clearly a discrete model and put pressure on both clit and g spot. It was a 'We-Vibe Chorus Remote Controlled Couple's Vibrator' according to the instructions left by it.

'I know how a vibrator works,' she said sarcastically to the author.

'Good put it in then,' he replied.

She slipped it into position it was surprisingly comfortable, and proceeded to put her knickers bra and stockings on, with one stocking on, and the other on her foot the vibrator activated. It was strong, and really hit the spot, she had to grab the bed for support, and the author was laughing.

'You cunt,' she spat at him.

Almost crying with laughter, he replied, 'I had to let you know what the surprise would be like. You are going to wear that most the day, and you will have no idea when I will use it, and be prepared for at least one orgasm in a public place.'

Caroline sighed as she pulled the other stocking on, she stood to put the dress on, and the author said, 'wait.'

She stopped and looked at him as he moved to the bags and pulled out the camera, 'I want a photo of that,' he said.

Caroline posed, and the camera snapped a few times. She then put on the dress, that made feel like she was back to being prim and proper, she bet that is why the author had chosen it.

He took her arm and said off to breakfast we go, and they walked out the room together, Caroline was caught between feeling like a slut for being on the arm of a man that was not her husband, and the proper middle class housewife, which her dress suggested.

When they arrived at breakfast the room was busy, but the author had a quiet word with maître d' and got them a table in the corner, it was out of the way, but with a full view of the entire room. Half way to the table Caroline stumbled, the vibrations on her clit suddenly starting, and it was all she could do to stifle a gasp.

The waiter that was showing them to the table turned to look at her, he was of Mediterranean origin, and about 55 to 60, Caroline noticed his big hands that were callused and obviously used to working hard. She also noticed that the look he gave her was pure lust, he was devouring her with his eyes, and that caused the flutters down below to be more than just those caused by the vibe.

Caroline sat with her back to the room, and the author sat in the chair that gave him a view of the entire space, she was glad he stopped the vibe before she sat down, but she could feel the damp patch it had created in her knickers.

The author looked at her, and said, 'so today, after I have humiliated you in here, we are jumping on a bus, I hate buses, but I want you to walk up and down the stairs showing some men that you have no knickers on. The bus is taking us to Euston Road, there is a sex shop there and you will pick out, a butt plug for you to wear home tomorrow, a paddle for me to spank you with tonight or tomorrow, and 3 pairs of knickers, dirty, kinky ones, that you will wear tonight and give away.'

The author paused to let that sink in and then continued, 'we will come back via a pub grabbing some lunch, and hopefully somebody there will want to molest you.'

'Molest me?' Caroline said feeling a little concerned at that.

'Well you know, somebody that wants to take you in the toilet for a quickie, or feel you arse at the bar, that type of thing,' he said with a smirk on his face, then continued, 'this afternoon we will come back here, and intent to have fun with your body, then late tonight, we are going for a tube ride, you will be dressed as slutty at possible, and you will flash men and give them your knickers, which is why you need several pairs.'

As he finished the summary, the vibe switched on, and Caroline squirmed in her seat, the thought of everything he had just said had turned her on and the vibe connected just right, she wanted to moan. Just then the waiter reappeared to take their order, and seemed concerned by her fidgeting.

'Are you ok, madam?' he asked.

Before she could answer, the author said, 'she has dropped an earring into her bra, and I can't see it, I left my glasses upstairs, would you mind seeing if you can find it?'

Caroline gasped, partly from the request, but partly from the vibe. The author gave her a look that said she had to let him.

'If Madam wants some assistance,' he enquired, looking like he was ready to motor boat her.

'Please,' she said through gritted teeth that were holding back an orgasm.

The waiter did not need telling twice, his hands came over Caroline's shoulders into her dress and onto her bra, he grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard, making a minimal show of moving around to 'locate' the earring.

Caroline looked around, and while nobody was obviously watching, anybody that looked their way would see what was happening. She could not believe how much that turned her on, which really did not help, she was sure she would cum before he was finished.

'Perhaps it has gone into the bra, madam,' the waiter said as his right hand slipped into her bra, and groped her tit making her hard nipple, rock solid, the left hand then did the same.

Caroline would have described what he was doing as mauling her, her tits were getting a full on squeeze and play, and her nipples had just got pinched and twisted, she moaned at that, she tried not to but could not suppress it.

'You are doing a grand job there,' the author said to the waiter, 'exactly the type of thorough search she needs.'

The waiter seemed to like the encouragement, and really twisted and tweaked both her tits and the nipples. Her hand came up to cover her mouth, she held it in place tight as she climaxed, she was mortified, and that just seemed to drive the orgasm more. The waiter seemed very pleased with himself, not knowing that there was a vibe causing uncontrollable flutters down before.

He withdrew his hands, and said, 'I am so sorry, madam, I can't find it, maybe I can have a more rigorous search, before you depart?'

'Excellent idea,' the author said, 'now, I will have the full English please, no mushrooms.'

The author looked at Caroline waiting for her to give her order, but she had barely had any time to view the menu. She scanned it quickly and then said, 'Avocado and poached egg on sourdough toast please.'

The vibrations stopped as the waiter departed, and Caroline gave the author her most withering stare, it was not even 09:30 in the morning, and already somebody she did not know had mauled her tits.

The author looked at her and said, 'You loved every moment of that!'

She had but that was not the point, she ignored him and opened her phone, reading the exchange between the author and Eamonn last night in her messages, then messaging Eamonn.

'Please don't be mad with me, I wanted some fun, and you never told me you wanted anything other than vanilla sex, I will make it up to you I promise.'

She had a quick look at the news pointedly not looking at the author, she had just opened a story on commuters complaining about a 7 hour journey home after a train derailed just outside Sevenoaks blocking both lines, then the phone buzzed and Eamonn's reply popped up.

'I don't blame you, our love life is boring, but I have not finished punishing you for the deceit, we will discuss it more later!'

She did not like the connotations of that, but happily their food was arriving. The waiter leered at her tits as he put her plate down, she thought he might actually try to suck them, but he backed off, and said, 'I will have another search once you have finished eating madam.'

The author laughed, and then took a big gulp of his tea before tucking into a huge breakfast that seemed to have every possible thing an English breakfast could contain.

Caroline approached her delicate breakfast as a lady would, cutting small chunks, she would maintain her standards even if she was to be slut, and to be honest she thought she was doing a rather stand up job of being a slut!

As she put the second chuck into her mouth, careful not to drip yoke, the vibe started again, and she almost spat it back out, the authors face was a picture of a man having far too much fun for his own good.

Caroline looked about, her iritic actions caused by the vibe had caused a few people to look over, several of the men looking a lot longer than was necessary, she clearly had some admirers. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on chewing the food in her mouth and swallowing, not the fire that was going on inside her knickers, as she squirmed in the seat. Caroline sat and bit her lip and held the chair tight as another orgasm rolled across her. As the vibe stopped she looked around the room, she counted 8 men that were watching, all of them knowing she had just cum.

She finished her breakfast quickly, not wanting it disrupted by the author again, she was very careful drinking her coffee when the food was finished, she looked at the author who was still eating.

'You know it is not funny, no matter what you think, disrupting my eating like that, men just watched me cum, you know,' she was doing her best to sound indignant, but she suspected that her voice was betraying how much she liked that idea.

The author finished what was in his mouth, carefully dabbed his lips with the napkin and replied, 'I apologise for not letting you eat, but you are here to have things you don't want done to you, you are here to feel humiliated, you are here because you want to be my plaything for a weekend.'

Caroline looked at him, she could not deny any of that, it was all true, which just made her mad, how dare he deny her the chance to argue, to be so matter of fact about her desire to give in, to be used, controlled and let him and others do these things to her.

The waiter returned and took her plate, and asked if he could get madam anything else, she declined, very aware of him staring at her boobs, her nipples were clearly sticking out of her dress and he was almost drooling as he looked. He stated that he would be back in a minute to help you 'search' again, he even air quoted 'search' as he left. She kicked the author under the table as he almost choked stifling a laugh.

'Just for that, the paddle you select will be used on your beautiful bald pussy later as well as your arse,' he said. The guy three tables over clear heard that as he looked over mouth open in amazement.

She sat in silence while he finished his food, she finished her coffee at the same time, feeling safe to drink it while both his hands were visibly holding a knife and fork. When he was done the waiter returned and took their plates, again confirming that there was nothing else they wanted.

The author slowly drank his tea while the waiter disappeared with their plates and then returned, he stood by the table, looking a touch nervous he said, 'I assume madam still requires assistance?'

'Yes she does,' the author replied before she could, and as he said that the vibe started again, she squirmed yet again.

The waiter stood behind her and again slipped his hands into her top, his warm, mildly sweaty hands gripping her tits hard, and twisting the nipples through her bra, she moaned under her breath, both loving this and wanting to be swallowed by a big hole. She closed her eyes and relaxed as best she could as the waiter slipped his hands under her bra, and cupped her boob, squeezing it and stroking it, she imagined the hand was the authors as her nipple came in for some serious pinching and twisting, god that felt good, she moaned again, not quite as under her breath as the first time. My god it was breakfast and she was approaching her third orgasm sitting in this chair!

The waiter said, 'I am sorry madam, I can't locate it, maybe it fell on the floor.'

Before she could say anything, he was on hands and knees under the table, his head under her dress, then his hand touched her panties, he pushed the vibe as it buzzed, and she almost stood up with intensity of that feeling. His fingers found her wet hole and rubbed, then pushed her knockers aside and two fingers slipped in, she moaned again, and this was definitely not under her breath, she clamped her hand over her mouth.

The orgasm was strong, it was all she could do to keep it quiet and not go for the whole 'when harry met sally' thing.

The waiter stood, he clearly had a hard dick in those trousers, which he was hastily repositioning, he said, 'Sorry madam I can't find it there either.'

'No worries,' said the author as the vibrations stopped, 'she must reward you for your efforts though.'

He turned back to Caroline and said,' Remove your knickers and give them to the waiter.'

Caroline thought about complaining and then just complied, she hitched up her dress and slipped her fingers into the sides of her panties, lifting her bottom off the seat she slid them down and then wiggled them down from her knees. She reached down and picked them off the floor, balling them into her hand. She handed them to the waiter and said, 'thank you for your efforts.'

As the waiter said thank you and walked away, she got up, wanting to out of this dining room as soon as she could, she scanned the room, a significant number of men were watching her, but her sight settled on a face that made her want to die.

Her mind raced, she remembered now why she thought of Lucy last night, and why she was supposed to tell the author they should go out for breakfast and stay away from the hotel all morning. This was the hotel that Lucy, her best friend, her very prim and proper, good housewife friend, had a spa membership at.

Lucy was staring right at her, she was sitting eating a fruit salad not 20 feet away. Caroline took a deep breath and walked over, she glanced over her shoulder and the author was not yet even out of his seat.

'Lucy, darling,' she began, but Lucy held up a hand.

'Save it,' she said, 'when I entered you appeared to be doing something inappropriate with the waiter, but I dismissed it. Then I have just witnessed you having an orgasm with the waiter doing god knows what to you under that table...and the man you are with is not Eamonn!'

'I can explain,' Caroline began again, but before she could say anything else Lucy cut her off again.

'I am sure you can, and you will, Tuesday night, mine, 8pm.'

'I will be there,' Caroline replied, sounding not happy that she would be, and then the authors hand gently touched her bum, making her jump.

'Indeed,' said Lucy, 'over wine, you can tell me all about how much of a slut you are! I never dreamed that one of my friends could be like one of those footballers wives whores that you read about.'

Caroline felt her cheeks go red, as she said, 'Yes, well, I must be off now.'

As she moved the author said, 'yes, come on dear, we need to prepare you for the rest of your slutty day.'

Lucy's eyes almost popped out as Caroline hurried away quickly, dreading what Tuesday night was going to be like.

By the time they walked out the hotel they looked a perfect couple, Caroline had not replaced the panties she had given the waiter, and back at the room the author had used a belt to take her dress from just above the knee to just, and Caroline thought just was being stretched in meaning here, below the top tops of her stockings. But they headed for the bus stop across the road, there a number of people waiting. Caroline had been instructed to get in front of a man and walk up the stairs in front of him.

As they waited she caught the eye of a guy in the queue, he was quite smart looking, she was surprised he wasn't using a car, or taxi, but he was in his late 40's about 5 foot 6, and in smart trousers and a shirt. She smiled and he smiled back, she caught him looking at her short skirt a couple of times before the bus arrived.

'After you,' he said, as she went to board, making it easy to get in front, she walked up the stairs giving him a wink as she turned, he followed and the author watched as he looked right up her skirt all the way up the stairs. He then followed her to the back of the bus where it was quiet, the author followed and sat across and a few seats up to watch.

The guy had sat across from Caroline on the other side of the aisle, the author had given her clear instruction that she had to engage with anybody that showed interest after seeing she had no knickers on, so much as she really did not want to talk to this guy...she took a deep breath.

'So why did you follow me to the back of the bus here, see something you like?' she said in her best coy schoolgirl voice.

The guy looked embarrassed and flushed red, then mumbled, 'errr, well...yes...errrrr...I did, but...errrr.'

Caroline cut him off, 'if you want another look just say.'

'I would,' he blurted out, but he looked away, clearly not confident with this situation.

There was nobody behind them on the bus, so Caroline stood and moved to stand right in front of the guy, holding the support to steady herself she raised her skirt so the front was just above her mons, displaying her soft shaved pussy to the guy. She lifted her right leg and swung it past the guy and placed her shoe on the seat next to him, her right leg now stretched across him her pussy about 6 inches from his face, the lips slightly parted by her spread legs.