The Author Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared straight at her, almost drooling at the sight of her pussy, she felt so slutty, this was not the type of thing that good girls did. The bus slowed, it was stopping for the next stop.

'Touch it if you want,' she said, her voice a little shaky

The guy looked for a moment and the bus had fully stopped before he raised a hand and stroked down her lips, Caroline closed her eyes and shuddered at the excitement of the touch in this public place, there was noise of people coming up the stairs as the stroke back up and then down again made her feel so good. She looked around and the three people that came up the stairs all sat at the front, she returned her attention to the guy who was now trying to locate her clit, in his inexperienced search he brushed across it three or maybe four times, she took his hand, and pushed his fingers to the right spot, as the bus moved off.

Caroline felt so excited, she had never done anything like this, the closest was the bar last night and that had felt lot more controlled and safe than this, she moaned as her caught the clit just right a few times in a row. She looked at the author who was smiling at her, but also keeping an eye for anybody coming down the bus. The guy stopped rubbing and pushed three fingers into her dripping cunt, it felt so wrong to let him do that, but she loved it, she moaned gently as he moved his fingers in and out, her mind was running wild with thoughts of her being used and humiliated and it was driving an orgasm she was just wondering how she would cum without anybody on the bus knowing, when he withdrew his fingers and said, 'Errr, thanks, but this is my stop, I need to get off.'

'So did I,' said Caroline, sourly, she moved and sat next to the author. The author smiled at her and pulled her hand away as she went to rub herself.

'Now, now,' he said, 'you can wait, there is no need to rush,' he said.

'But I want to cum, that was fun,' said Caroline, realising that she sounded like a petulant child.

'You can wait, the build and having to wait will make it better, and our stop is coming up soon,' he replied, completely ignoring her tone.

As they walked back down the stairs there was an old guy seated opposite, probably over 80, he looked up as they came down, and Caroline pushed her skirt out to give him a view, smiling to herself.

'Bless you,' he said as she walked past to get off the bus, and she turned to give him a big smile as she left.

From the bus stop on Euston road it was a short walk thorough King Cross, past a few very, very seedy looking pubs to the adult shop, Caroline felt uncomfortable for the entire walk, it was not an area that a lady such as herself would normal be seen dead, and with no knickers on she felt so exposed. She thought they were only a short distance from the station and the new developments there, but this was so different.

They slipped into the store, and inside was far more pleasant, there were decent sized aisles and it was bright and Caroline thought welcoming.

'Right,' said the author, 'your list is really simple. One butt plug, I recommend a nice solid chrome one, don't select small, I will not be happy, but don't go to big either, you want to be able to comfortably wear it home. Then you need a paddle, a flexible one is best, but you are going to keep it, so pick something you like.'

Before he could continue Caroline blurted, 'do they do leather ones?'

'Yes, why?' enquired the author.

'I really liked the belt yesterday and that was leather,' Caroline said looking very pleased.

'Ok,' the author continued, 'lastly you want 3 pairs of knickers, super sexy, but easy to get on and off, and don't spend too much, no them you will be giving them away tonight, but the rest pick the right thing and don't worry about the cost.'

The author went to walk away, then turned back to her, 'there is a girl behind the counter if you want help and the owner will be around here somewhere, but I doubt you will want to talk to him, and I will be around somewhere as I need to pick up a couple of things,' he stopped then seemed to decide to add one last thing, 'also don't go in the ladies rest area, it is not what you think. If you do ignore me and go in there then I expect you to do the right thing, not walk out.'

He disappeared across the shop, and Caroline stood there trying to work out what the hell he was on about. She looked over at the assistant who smiled at her, she nervously smiled back and then walked deeper into the store. She came to knickers first, the selection astonished her, and there was everything from the sexiest lacy panties, thought to a slut's crotch less pairs. She felt more than able to select a pair here and picked up three pairs in her size, they were all lacy and sexy, but with a tight band that she could easily make disappear between her lips.

As she walked on hold those she thought, my god, why am I choosing slutty, before yesterday I would have never dreamed that I would ever consider wearing knickers with my pussy lips exposed. She moved on and the next thing she came to was butt plugs, she looked at the massive range, and was lost. The author had just disappeared out the other end of the aisle, she looked up that way but it was all serious bondage stuff. Even the small plugs looked too big for her petite pert arse, and he had said not to pick anything to small. She stood looking at the chrome butt plugs, there seemed to be three pretty standard sizes, and she was sure she should avoid the beginner one. She found one that looked good quality the large and small both appeared to be there, but not the middle one. She looked for it.

'How can I be of service to such a beautiful lady,' said a voice from beside her.

Caroline almost jumped over the shelves, her heart racing, she looked and a small man about 5 foot 2, stood beside her, he had approached without her hearing a thing.

'Who are you,' she asked, looking him up and down, he stood in corduroy trousers and a shirt that looked like it needed to be replaced, to be honest he made her skin crawl, he had to be 60 years old if not a little older.

'You are standing in my shop,' he said, with a smile that did nothing to stop her skin crawling.

She swallowed then said, 'I want the medium size of this one here,' pulling the small one of the type she wanted out.

'Oh, I am sure we have that out the back, come with me,' he said as he beaconed with a finger.

Caroline followed him out of the aisle and along the back of the store to a door, he opened it, and walked through, 'come, come,' he said waving her through, she walked through a dark hallway to another door, and he walked through she followed, they were in an office.

'Your friend told me you would be agreeable to showing me your pussy, and letting me play,' he said as he walked behind her and closed the door.

Caroline looked around, the door was not actually closed just pushed too, the office had a solid wood desk, the sort that survives when the building falls down around it, a few filing cabernets and posters on the walls that would make a prostitute blush!

'What else, did he tell you?' she enquired, not sure at all that the author had said anything.

'Well actually he didn't said exactly I could look and play,' the owner replied. Caroline relaxed he was chancing his arm and she could walk out now.

But he continued, 'his actual words were, you can do anything to her unless she says 'Aardvark' then it all stops and you let her out,' he paused, 'I asked for a look as it was not too offensive if he was lying.'

Caroline sunk, there was no way he would know that word unless he had spoken to the author, and this was part of her humiliation. What was this horrible little man going to do to her? She took a breath and looked at him, 'that is true, you can instruct me and I will do whatever you want, I will say Aardvark if it has to stop,' she could not suppress the shudder as she said it.

The smile on the owners face stretched ear to ear, he sat in the very comfortable looking leather chair behind the desk, and she could almost see his mind planning.

'You can start by removing that dress,' he smiled, a smile that made Caroline cringe.

She complied though, undoing the three buttons at the front and taking it off over her head, she quickly looked around and saw a coat stand by the door and hung the dress there, she as not letting it touch the floor in here. She stood there feeling somewhat exposed in lacy black bra and black stockings.

'My, my, you have a rather perfect figure there,' the owner said, looking her up and down, 'the bra too.'

She slipped her arms out of her bra, and twisted it around to unclip it, once it was unclipped her big round beautiful breast hung, perky on her body, he really seemed to take notice of those, she hung her bra with dress.

'Are those real,' he asked, 'they just look too perfect.'

'YES,' Caroline said, very indignant, 'they are mine and all mine.'

'They look like they have had a bit of a slap?' he enquired.

'Last night, they were punished, yes,' Caroline said.

'Come here, I want a feel,' his face a picture of excitement as she walked over.

Caroline really didn't want him touching, but felt she had to comply, his hands were cold as they slipped around the sides of her boobs and cupped them. She flinched and was not completely sure it was because his hands were cold. He massaged her tits, drinking in their perfection, as he slowly worked his way to her nipples, they hardened before he got there as she thought about him touching them, her traitorous body wanting more of this humiliation.

He gently played with the nipples, it was skilled and she closed her eyes to imagine that the author was doing it, his fingers dancing around her areola, gently flicking at her nipples. She felt him move and his lips touched her skin, his tongue flicking out and teasing her nipple, the story in her head running away, her imagination going to town on the feelings running through her.

Caroline moaned as a finger gently touched her clit, she shook, the touch driving more of the fantasy in her head. She leaned in wanting the sensations in her clit and pussy to continue and intensify, she moaned again as he flicked her clit, and parted her lips.

Her fantasy was halted when he said, 'you are clearly enjoying my touch, you pussy is so wet.'

Caroline was annoyed that the fantasy was broken, but surprised she did not pull away from the touch now that she was looking at him, her skin crawled again, but her body pushed into the touch. The conflict of wanting the orgasm he would provide against the repulsion his physical form elicited raged in her head, and the orgasm and humiliation was easily winning.

A finger slipped inside her as he rubbed her clit with his thumb, she moaned more, she felt the orgasm rising, she was surprised how easily they came now, she had completely lost count of how many she had had in the last 24 hours, it was amazing and she really was not complaining. As the excitement rose within her, her breathing quickened, and then he was gone.

'Can't have you cumming to quickly can we,' he said, 'you can wait until the end.

Caroline was not happy about that, she wanted to cum now!

Before she could complain he said, 'did you like your tits being punished?' he was pulling a wooden ruler from the desk.

'I enjoyed most of it,' she said.

'Please stand holding your hands behind your back,' he said,' push your chest out.'

Caroline complied, leaning against the desk, he walked back and forth in front of her, moving his chair out of the way as he did, then when he turned the second time, her ruler slapped across her right breast compressing her nipple. The sound vibrated around the small office, the dull sound of wood slapping skin, a dull whack really. She yelped, and her hands came around to protect her tit, and rub the discomfort away.

'Hands back where they belong,' the owner instructed, 'you are going to take this punishment like a good girl.'

Caroline complied, but said, 'what am I being punished for?'

'You followed a strange man into a room with nobody about or knowing you were going, you will learn to be more careful. As he finished speaking another slap landed on the other tit, she yelped and stamped her feet but kept her hands behind her.

'Good girl,' he said and 2 more slaps landed.

Caroline enjoyed the warm sting that consumed her tits after the slap, the slap was not nice, the feeling after was wonderful. She stood proudly and took several more slaps across her tits, by the last few she was yelping, but it was as much through pressure as pain.

The slaps stopped, her tits were on fire, but it was a good fire, her pussy was fluttering. The owner held out a red top in front of her.

'Can you put this on please? It is a sample and I am deciding if we should stock it in our clothing. It will be part of our sexy sportswear,' he smiled as she took it and pulled it on.

Her large tits really stood out even without a bra it held her tits tight, from her perspective she looked good, and the look on the owners face said he thought so too.

'Please can you bend over the desk?' he asked.

She complied again, and held the desk knowing what was coming.

The author stood in the corridor, and looked through the gap in the door, he was well into the shadows and would not be visible in the room. He watched as Caroline in a red top that really made her tits look amazing, bend over the desk and take hold of the sides bracing herself.

The owner stoked up the back of her legs, he appeared to be savouring the feel of the stockings and the shape of her beautiful legs, Caroline shook the erotic feeling of that causing more flutters in her pussy. She moaned as that stroke moved past the stockings and onto her skin then so gently across her pussy. Caroline lay there gently shivering from the touch that had been one of the most erotic she had ever experienced when the ruler slapped across her cheeks. It was more playful that the spanks she had last night and she was able to hold position and not moan. Another landed, then another, by the time it got to about 8 she was gasping with each slap, she knew her bottom would be red, and the warmth that was spreading would be there for a while.

The author watched as she was spanked, it was not a hard spanking, but it was prolonged, she seemed to be enjoying it and he most certainly would like to watch a video of that, he would have to set it up in the hotel room and repeat, she took a spanking so well. He decided to go and pay for his purchases and wait for her, he did not really want her to see what he had, a couple of bits would confuse her, and he hoped they would not be needed, but he had a suspicion that they would, that Eamonn could not leave well enough alone.

The spanking stop, she felt the warmth, and the desire that it had created, for some reason being spanked made her want a dick in her, then she remembered the owner and she really didn't want his dick in her.

'Get up, you have one last task before I let you cum,' the owner said as he say in the chair.

As she turned around he had sat and his cock was poking out his trousers, it was not a majestic cock, like the author, it kind of looked feeble sticking out there, although it was probably average size. She did not need instruction it was clear what he wanted, she dropped to her knees leant over and accepted his old cock into her mouth. It is very hard and there was pre-cum all over the top, she licked it off and ran her tongue around the head. Then she sucked in as much as she could taking about 4 inches of his cock into her mouth and then out again. With a hand she undid his belt and button so she could slip a hand in and massage his balls, they felt so old and wrinkly, but she played with them as she sucked.

The owners hands came down gently onto her head, very subtly encouraging more and more of his cock into her mouth, as he moaned more and more, clearly enjoying the lips of a thirty something year old on his sixty something year old cock. Caroline could not believe that she was willingly doing this, but she kept on, waiting for the moment that he unloaded into her mouth. With a finger on the hand massaging his balls her reached back and stroked his arse hole, and that was it, he exploded into her mouth, she swallowed and tried to seal as best she could to stop cum from leaking out, she swallowed again, sucking it up from every corner of her mouth where it was sprayed.

When she was confident that no cum would leak she released his cock and sat back, he was sitting in the chair, looking every bit the satisfied man. Caroline stood and was about to walk back to her dress when he said, 'wait.'

She turned and he continued, 'I promised you an orgasm, lay down on the desk.'

Caroline returned to the desk and lay down on to it facing up, the owner pulled a coreless Hitachi wand from the draw of his desk and switched it on as he brought it down onto her clit. Caroline had used vibrators before, but this was something else, she could feel the vibrations across the whole lower part of her body, and when he moved it just right so the clit took the brunt of the vibes, she jolted, her clit has never taken anything like that. She moaned, the excitement of humiliation had kept her on the boil and she was quick to cum, but it was small. The owner kept the pressure on and held her down with the other hand closing around her throat and holding her to the desk, he was surprisingly strong. A more intense orgasm washed across her, she struggled more, but he increased the pressure both on the wand and her throat with his other hand. Her clit was screaming at her to stop this, as another orgasm caused spasms, she screamed out, 'no stop, I can't take it,' but he ignored her, and pushed harder. Her mind was black the only thing that existed in the world was her clit, it was screaming for mercy, she felt sick as the spams came again, and the pressure just increased, she was her clit, vibrating involuntary slowly turning to a shaking mess. She screamed silently into the dark void that was the only thing she could see, shaking, lost.

She had no idea how long she had been on the desk, the vibrations had stopped, but her body still felt like it was shaking, she looked around, but that was harder than it should have been, she could focus on nothing. She closed her eyes and lay there for a moment, then tried again. She was alone in the room, she lay naked, apart from the red top and her stockings, she could not get up, her whole lower area was numb, she carefully moved her hand to her pussy, just the warmth of her hand made her shake, she could not touch any of it, the sensitivity overwhelming. She laid there a little longer.

It felt like an hour, but she was sure it was only a minute or so, when she opened her eyes again. She felt aware, normal, she swung her legs around and climbed off the desk, she walked over to the hat stand, her legs felt weak. She took off the top and put her bra and dress back on, she was about to walk out when she remembered how the author had had it before, she stopped and used the belt to adjust it again, she thought she might have it too high now, but better that than be punished for it being too low. Then she noticed on the desk the butt plug, she assumed it was one she brought with her, but then she recalled she didn't, she picked it up, there was no packaging but she was sure it was the middle one that they did not have outside, she picked up the knickers that she wanted, and walked out, as she exited the owner was standing there.

He indicated the butt plug, and said, 'that is yours, you do not have to pay for it.'

'Errr, thank you,' she said and walked towards the canes and paddles. The author met her there, coming up the aisle the other way, he had a bag, a think plain bag. As they came together looking at the paddles, he said, 'drop your gift into the bag,' which she did without thinking.