The Author Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the paddles, there were many, and to be honest they all looked tempting. Caroline could not believe she thought that, two days ago she would not ever have dreamt of being spanked with a paddle. However, a leather paddle, with a solid looking handle and two relatively stiff but movable sections to the paddle caught her eye. She picked it up, it was clearly a quality item, the leather was so soft to the touch, but the hard purpose was very clear.

'Yes, this one,' she said to the author.

'Excellent,' he said as they made for the till.

They walked to the till and the author handed the items she had to the owner who was standing at the till, he rung them up, and the author pushed his credit card into the machine.

As the author typed his pin, the owner looked at Caroline and said, 'you are welcome here anytime, and if you want to repeat your service, you will be well looked after.'

Caroline felt herself blush, the thought of what she had done, and then the blackout orgasm made her shudder, but she managed to say, 'thank you.'

The author dropped her bits into his bag and they made for the door, she was relieved to be moving on.