All Comments on 'The Autumn War Vol. 01: Invasion'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AlorinAlorinalmost 2 years ago

Quite good, as expected. I'd say you're wasted on smut if it weren't for the fact that I like your brand of degeneracy too. Glad to see you've posted on RR as well. Hopefully the multiple platforms, Patreon, and Amazon have been able to provide you with some well-earned success.

Been following since the original Outpost, and figured I'd take the opportunity to be the first comment on this one. Looking forward to the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

Wow! As an avid admirer of your works, this is something else! Far beyond any expectations I could have imagined. I find your universe very intriguing & alluring. In my mind your on the same degree as JRR. T. You have an amazing talent & 5* seems so inadequate.

Thanks again

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 2 years ago

This is tremendous. I gave it five stars but there are stories that are so far above the normal stories that the star rating system is not adequate. Thank you so much for sharing this here. I look forward to reading chapter two.

brownmobbrownmobalmost 2 years ago
wow!!

Thank you, you keep on bringing the goods, this is epic, 5 stars are not enough compared to the vast majority of writings on this site. Please keep them coming

badmintcatbadmintcatalmost 2 years ago

Can I do 10 stars somehow? Damn fine read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent. Good pacing and great dialogue and character interaction, as always.

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

5 is definitely insufficient stars for this tour de force. Absolutely gripping - at least I can binge read the res.

RayvenCloudRayvenCloudalmost 2 years ago

I will admit that I haven't read all of the works that involve this particular universe, but I have enjoyed the majority of those that I have.. This is an EXCELLENT read already and promises to be a phenomenal EPIC saga!! As others have stated, i would award more than five stars if possible..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What can I say? Awesome! I'd been wondering what became of you. So glad to see you're back in a most excellent way!

Mickey Ray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m so glad you wrote this. It’s been a rough few months, but this story has put a smile on my face. Thank you, from my heart to yours.

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkalmost 2 years ago

Knows her way around a laser pointer!! lol!!!!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

SNEK is back, in force, with possibly his best. Great start, can't wait to read the rest. 5 *****'

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeealmost 2 years ago

Wow, this is brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing storytelling as we have come to expect from you Snekguy!

You have fleshed out an entire universe for us with your epic series of stories; this entire series would make a great series of movies or even an epic video game with a strong enough story to challenge Halo.

This is great science fiction, thank you Snekguy for sharing this with us and making the world a better place.

Thicknrich69Thicknrich69over 1 year ago

I read scifi novels constantly. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
You’re among the best authors on this website

You put so much research and polish into your stories, and your characters are motivated and flawed like real people. Additionally, you have a message of acceptance and inclusivity that keeps me coming back for more. You are among the best authors on this site.

bladedaybladedayover 1 year ago

Amazon Prime is worthy, I genuinely believe they could take your excellent story and convert them into an epic series. I enjoy writing but you obviously have a passion I have yet to find. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story would make a great animated movie. Check out DUST Sci Fi and also Gunpower and Sky on FX. (I view the movies on YouTube, but they first show up on FX.) Dust has regular short films and animated stories with fully developed plots and characters in brief movies running from 6 minutes to 30 minutes, and stories that are longer, get serialized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What another fantastic effort. I saw how many pages vol. 1 was and put off reading it until I had enough time to be able to start and finish it quickly, knowing I would not want to stop. I was right.

Thank you for another amazing story. Knowing I have three more to read increases the pleasure even more. Your creativity is wonderful.

Thank you, again, for sharing your incredible vision and storytelling with all of us. It is appreciated.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Supperb. (5 stars).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slow applause 👏🏽…. When you can draw out emotions from your audience… I mean I empathized with a Jarilian… ugh 😣 well done. The burden of kindness and consideration for an entire species on the shoulder of every individual 🤯

AeralitoAeralito11 months ago

Fantastic story.

Woogie1Woogie110 months ago

FREAKING AWESOME STORY!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Incredible. Hot where it wants to be, while having a hell of an amazing plot along the way. I'm a huge fan of Snekguy's other works as well, but this might be one of the best things I've ever read.

FrognutFrognut6 months ago

This has been a very riveting story, I just can't stop reading wanting to know what turn you throw at us next!

Awesome Job!

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca5 months ago

Abso-fucking-lutely superb! Wow🤩 Can’t wait to start Vol 2. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES