All Comments on 'The Autumn War Vol. 02: Remnants'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OleGrumpy7OleGrumpy7almost 2 years ago

Freaking awesome job. Hope next chapter comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

Again, what a ride!..5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding, as usual!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 2 years ago

I appreciated pages 12 and 13 where the rules of engagement and the morality of war were discussed (bad or worse decisions). it adds thoughtfulness to the story and I am on to the next chapter to so where we go from here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the diverse cast of aliens, they bounce off of each other perfectly and Fletcher is a wonderfully hilarious asshole.

brownmobbrownmobalmost 2 years ago
ROE and Morality

Well done on the discussion regarding morality and ROE (rules of engagement), these are big topics within the Australian press at this time. showing its a fine line to step over quite easily leading to a dimmer future for members of the military. Again thank you for this wonderful series of stories 5 stars do not do them justice.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 2 years ago

This is an impressive piece of writing. It’s as good as any commercially published SF novel I have read. Thank you. Now I just have to find time for parts 3 and 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Truly amazing. Great work, highly entertaining, original, fast paced and very well written. Thanks for sharing!

Reader737bReader737balmost 2 years ago

Some of your best work!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Action packed Bug killing adventures, YeeHaw. Loving every page of it. On to chapter 3. Five stars ain't Enuff, thank you Snek.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca5 months ago

Great work, could hardly put it down. On to Vol lll

XericXenophileXericXenophile4 months ago

Ass-kicking tale, up to your high standards. Thank you!

bear1999bear1999about 1 month ago

Totally awesome sci-fi...thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...