The Autumn War Vol. 03: Defiance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're usually so spicy," Fletcher chuckled, pausing level with her hips. "I've seen you argue with Vos like you've been married to him for thirty years. I wasn't expecting you to be so...tender after how strong you came on back in the lounge. It's cute."

"I'll show you tender if you keep calling me cute," she grumbled, Fletcher doubling over as his laughter joined the noise from the generators.

"There it is," he chuckled. "Seriously, though, I'm not gonna respect you any less because you're not an iron lady in the sheets. You were my squadmate and my friend before you were my lover."

"I know that," she muttered, averting her eye as her feathers rippled. "It's your fault for making me feel so...weird. This isn't going the way I expected."

"In a bad way?" he asked, furrowing his brow.

"No," she mumbled, fanning out one of the feather sheaths on her arm to hide her face from him. "I feel like my spine has turned to jelly, and there are...bugs fluttering around in my belly. I'm not used to this, I'm used to riding some fifty-pound dancing boy into the ground."

"Well, I ain't no fifty-pound dancing boy," he replied. "It's like you said - you don't have to pretend to be someone you're not for me. When we walk out of here, we're gonna be the same people who walked in, maybe just a little less coordinated."

"One would think that you were trying to make me feel safe and comfortable," she grumbled, daring to part her feathers so that she could peek at him through the gap. "We'll see who's shivering on the floor when I find my footing again."

"Alright, just don't punch me," he chuckled as he reached up to push her feathers aside. He drew closer, parting his lips for another kiss, Xipa meeting it with an ardor that surprised even herself. They embraced, their movements slow and sensual, each stroke of his tongue making her neurons crackle and fizz. She was growing accustomed to this strange way of expressing affection - starting to like it, even. When she felt him try to break away, she caught his face in her hands, holding him there for a few moments longer.

As she released him, he began to crawl back down towards her hips, her heart racing as she followed him with her one good eye. He planted a lingering kiss on her belly, then moved lower, his lips finding the sensitive scales of her mound. Slowly, Xipa slid her tail out from between her legs, parting her thighs to expose herself to him. His eyes widened, and she felt a momentary pang of apprehension.

"Is something wrong?" she asked hesitantly.

"No, I'm just staring at a scaly alien pussy," Fletcher muttered. "Usually I'd, y'know, build up to something like this. You kind of sprang this one on me."

Seeing him so flustered gave her a swell of confidence, and she reached down between her legs. Her puffy lips were covered in the same smooth, fine scales as the rest of her underbelly and her inner thighs, flushed slightly pink with arousal. She didn't realize just how excited she had become until she felt her digits slide on a slick layer of her juices, a solitary bead of clear fluid dripping from her loins as she spread herself open with her fingers. Between them were rosy, glistening folds of delicate flesh, her opening twitching as the motion provoked a twinge of pleasure.

"That's...a little more familiar," Fletcher stammered, his face warming again. She glanced down at the bulge in his shorts, watching whatever was beneath them flex, throbbing like a second heart as it tented the fabric. Hopefully, he was fully everted, and he wasn't hiding another few inches of hemi under there. It already looked...too big.

She let slip an unbecoming chirp as he slid his hands beneath her rump, lifting her lower half off the floor. He repositioned her so that her thighs were pressing against his cheeks, the backs of her knees resting on his broad shoulders as he knelt down.

"W-what are you doing?" she demanded, practically bent double now with only her upper back still touching the pressure suit.

"I can't get down that low without lying on the floor," he complained. "It's cold. Now, stop squirming."

Xipa froze up as she felt his lips on her inner thigh, Fletcher leaving a sucking kiss on her sensitive scales, brushing his cheek against them as though enjoying their texture. He moved higher - or rather lower - a shiver passing through her as she felt his warm breath on her loins. Damn it all, she was starting to tremble again. Even guessing what was coming, the feeling of that wide, flat tongue raking between her labia made her utter a stifled moan. It was big enough to cover her vulva completely, his hot, mammalian flesh sliding against hers. He began to lap slowly, exploring her alien anatomy, the ceaseless motions of his questing organ making her close her thighs reflexively.

"Hey," Fletcher grunted, reaching up to tap one of her legs. "My limbs might be removable, but my head isn't."

"Sorry, sorry," Xipa replied hurriedly as she willed her muscles to relax.

"You're a lot stronger than you look," he chuckled. "No wonder you can jump around like a little kangaroo."

"Kangaroo?" she repeated, confused by the strange word.

"Just shut up and let me eat you out," he replied, returning his lips to hers. She sagged back onto the floor, her feathers flickering with random color patterns each time his tongue glanced her, its tip mapping her every fold. His mouth was large enough to encompass her loins entirely, her juices dripping from his chin like he was taking a bite out of some succulent fruit. Her tail draped around his neck, her thighs squeezing gently, pressing his face into their soft cushion. She couldn't stop her clawed toes from curling, her hands taking fistfuls of the pressure suit that she was lying on. She felt him pause, looking up to see him peering back at her, his lips shining with her fluids.

"Where's your...uh, do you have a clitoris?"

"I don't know that word," she panted, struggling to focus.

"Er, fun button?" he said as he struggled to find a way to explain the concept to her. "Sweet spot? Little fleshy blob that feels good when you press on it?"

"Oh!" she exclaimed, a flush of pink passing through her feathers. "It's inside, deeper."

"Don't hold your tongue if I'm not doing this right," he added. "I don't really know anything about Valbaran anatomy. For all I know, you could have gills hidden in there."

"I promise I don't have gills in there," she replied with a smirk.

"Shall I keep going?" he asked, Xipa exhaling through her nostrils in amusement.

"No, please stop pleasuring me," she replied sarcastically. "When Valbara'nay leak and moan, it means they're not enjoying themselves."

"Alright, I'll stop," he replied. He tried to pull away, but Xipa tightened her tail around his neck, holding him in place with her thighs.

"I was joking," she added, Fletcher breaking out into laughter as they wrestled.

"I know, I know. Just hold still so I can..."

Xipa relaxed as she felt his warm tongue resume its work, the Earth'nay painting her loins, coating the surrounding scales in kisses.

"Like that," she sighed, realizing that he needed more reassurance. Communication was key, even moreso if you had no idea how your partner's body was configured. "I like it when you do it slowly like that...yeah..."

She brought a hand to one of her breasts, kneading the sensitive tissue as Fletcher lapped, a wonderful warmth radiating through her lower body. Valbara'nay could do this too, but the Earth'nay's tongue felt so different from what she remembered of her encounters with males of her own kind. Their tongues were more suited to teasing and tickling than these lazy, doting strokes, the flat organ seeming to push into every crease and wrinkle.

"My jaw's getting tired," he mumbled into her crotch after a few wonderful minutes.

"Then that's what you need to replace next," she sighed, relaxing her hold on him as he lowered her back to the floor. She lay there, spreadeagled on his pressure suit, her thighs and mound wet with both her own fluids and her partner's saliva. An odd giddiness overcame her, the pleasure of his licking lingering, like she could still feel his mouth on her loins. If it wasn't for an itch deep within her that demanded more, she could probably have just laid there and fallen asleep.

Slowly, she rose to a sitting position, propping herself up with her tail. Her stature put Fletcher's shorts at a very convenient height, and she reached out to grip the waistband, tugging him closer. He shuffled into easier reach on his polymer knees, Xipa eyeing the conspicuous bulge in his underwear like it was a packet of Gue'tra meat during culling season. She wet her lips, starting to drag the garment down, Fletcher wincing as his erect organ caught on the elastic. She gave him an apologetic glance, then freed his member, something long and thick bouncing up to almost hit her in the snout.

Now, it was her turn to be surprised. She had expected him to be large, considering that he weighed three times what she did, but his organ still gave her pause. It was more than half the length of her forearm, thick enough at its flared middle that she would have trouble closing her fist around it. The shaft was covered in skin, bulging veins visible beneath its surface, and it curved upwards gently before tapering into a cap of pink flesh. Beneath its base, where she would have expected his sheath to be, was a pair of hanging sacks of indeterminable purpose.

"You have no idea what you're looking at, do you?" Fletcher sighed.

"I'm guessing Earth'nay only have one, and you didn't lose the other in your accident," she chuckled with a nervous flurry of purple plumage.

"Wait, Valbarans have two dicks?" he asked with a raise of his eyebrow.

"I...I thought everyone did," Xipa muttered, unable to take her eye off the thing. There was a reason that gesturing with one's two fingers was considered rude - because the shape and size closely resembled the tapered, fleshy hemipenis of a male. They were smooth organs that everted from inside a protective sheath, each one sporting a seminal channel that guided the fluids along the exterior of the organ. What she was looking at was unrecognizable. Was Fletcher really going to try to put that thing inside her?

"If we can't make it work," Fletcher began, but she cut him off.

"No, no," she whispered as she reached out to brush her fingertips against it. "Even if it's too big for me, there are other things we can do..."

It twitched as she stroked it, almost like a living thing in its own right, Xipa realizing how heavily she was breathing as she watched it flex. There was almost no give to it, like it was full of hard muscle, the pulse of Fletcher's heartbeat making it swell as she wrapped her hands around it. It was so damned warm...

"I really don't know what to do with this thing," she admitted, her nervous laughter making Fletcher smile in a way that made something stir inside her.

"Well, what would you do with your dancing boys?" he asked.

"Hold them in my mouth, tease them with my tongue," she replied as she swallowed a mouthful of saliva that was starting to pool at the prospect.

"You can do that, just...watch the teeth," Fletcher replied. "Seriously, your teeth are like little needles. This is one body part I want to keep."

"I'll be gentle," she said with a threatening grin, enjoying having him on the back foot. "Is just the pink part sensitive?"

"All of it," he explained, starting to breathe more heavily as she inched her scaly lips closer to him. "The tip is more sensitive than the rest. You can, like, peel it back a little."

"Peel it?" she mumbled, Fletcher pulling back a sheath of skin to reveal more shining flesh. "Oh..."

She pressed her lips against its tip, feeling it throb against them, then let it slide deeper. It had no discernible taste, its heat surprising her once again. She could feel it pulsing against her tongue, hot, mammalian blood rushing through it. When she got a couple of inches into her mouth, she began to tease it with her long, thin tongue, lapping at the smooth tip. She could feel him flex and twitch with each glance as she coated the helmet-like head in her saliva. He was so reactive...

She tried to close her fingers around his shaft, but it was too girthy, so she uncoiled one of the feather sheaths on her forearm. The prehensile, muscular appendage wound around his member like a tentacle, Fletcher seeming surprised by the sensation. Not having sheaths of his own, it probably hadn't occurred to him that she could do that. She tightened it, starting to spiral it up and down his length as she lapped at his tip, her smooth scales gliding against his skin.

"That's...creative," he muttered, watching her with drooping eyelids. His organ felt even larger in her mouth, Xipa pursing her scaly lips around its tip, mapping it with her tongue in an attempt to figure out how best to pleasure him. She slid it beneath that protective cap of skin, feeling him shudder, his prosthetic fists balling as she gently probed the little slit at its apex. It was tender on its underside, too, so she flicked her tongue across that spot. She couldn't lick in the way that he could, but her tongue was faster, more agile. With her good eye, she glanced up at him as she lapped and sucked, enjoying the way that he responded to each glance with a shiver or a sigh. She soon figured out that he enjoyed the sensation of his fat head sliding against the ribbed roof of her mouth, the texture making him unsteady on his legs.

Maybe this was why people enjoyed the Earth'nay so much. They were downright adorable when you got them going...

Curious about those strange, hanging sacks of skin, she slid a hand beneath his shaft. She cupped them, letting them rest in her palm, giving them the barest squeeze to discover that they were squishy.

"Whoa, careful with my balls," Fletcher muttered. "Those are sensitive."

"How sensitive?" Xipa asked, pausing her licking for a moment.

"Like you squeeze too hard, and I'm gonna be rolling around on the floor in the fetal position for five solid minutes."

"A secret Earth'nay weak point," she chuckled, watching his discomfort with amusement as she weighed the organs in her palm. "I'll have to bring this information back to the Consensus..."

"Just tread lightly," he muttered.

"Oh, I'll be as light as a feather," Xipa added with a grin. She extended her other sheath, the appendage opening up to reveal the layers of colorful plumage within. She brushed them against his skin, teasing him with the delicate fronds, Fletcher almost doubling over as the sensation rocked him.

"God damn," he muttered, his breathing growing less regular. Encouraged, Xipa returned her lips to his member, sliding them over its tip as she brushed her feathers against his balls. It was a pleasant surprise to find a place where he was so tender, her every touch making him flex in her mouth.

"I'm gonna need to lie down if you keep this up, or I'll fall over," he added.

"Are your robot legs giving out?" she giggled, giving his balls another teasing glance with her feathers. "And you said that I was being cute."

"I like having my dick sucked - you discovered my secret."

He lowered himself to the floor, taking care to sit on the pressure suit beside her, Xipa poising there eagerly as she waited for him to get comfortable. As soon as he sat down, she placed a hand on his broad chest to ease him onto his back, then lay down on her side next to him. She shuffled down a little to put her head level with his groin, then plunged her face into his lap. He lifted his rump off the floor as she resumed her ardent licking, bringing her feather sheath back to his balls, caressing them with a palpable gentleness as she circled his tip with her tongue.

He had to cover his mouth with a prosthetic hand to stifle a moan as she let his cock slide against the textured roof of her mouth again, a shiver passing through him as she brushed his balls. She crawled her soft, scaly lips up and down his shaft, wetting her hand with her bubbling saliva to make her touch slick as she stroked him. She was back in control now, and it was Fletcher's turn to be on the defensive, the Earth'nay making her feel a little less self-conscious about her earlier display of vulnerability.

"What do you call this top part?" she asked, making sure to seal her lips around it when he replied to make his voice waver.

"It's called the... the glans," he groaned, another teasing flutter of her tongue making him sink back to the floor.

"I love watching you squirm," she purred, mouthing and kissing at his shaft as she held it still in one sticky hand. "I like your cock," she added, giving it a wet kiss to punctuate her point. "It's a strange-looking thing, but with more ground to cover, I can get a little more creative."

"I can't imagine having two dicks," he muttered. "And internal testicles, I'm guessing, considering how confused you are by mine."

"I appreciate the hands-on course in xenobiology," she cooed. "Your cock looks like a mushroom, by the way."

"You're a mushroom," he mumbled, her slow licking dulling his wit.

Xipa redoubled her efforts, doting on her partner, her heart pounding in her chest as she felt him pulse and flex in her mouth. He couldn't keep still, his polymer toes curling, his spine arching off the floor. Maybe it was the novelty of lying with an alien, or maybe it was just her growing attachment to Fletcher, but seeing the usually stoic and aloof Earth'nay in such an affected state made her rub her thighs together impatiently. Slowly, she was gearing up, preparing herself both mentally and physically to try to take this monstrous organ inside her. The hotter she became, the more her inhibitions melted away, already dulled by drink and herb. When she looked at that bulging, veiny thing, all she could think about was the aching emptiness inside her that begged to be filled.

Slowly, she slid her tail up between her legs, using its tapered tip to stroke her drooling slit. When her scales were wet with her anticipation, she slowly pushed it inside herself, feeling the tight walls of slick muscle part to accommodate it. She had spent so many lonely nights fucking herself into a stupor with her own tail that it almost seemed more natural than making love now. She'd told herself that she didn't have time to court, that her work was more important. Not anymore.

She probed for her sweet spot, as Fletcher had so aptly put it, finding the soft nub of flesh in the deepest reaches of her passage. Using the tip of her tail, she squashed it against the roof of her tunnel, ripples of pleasure rocking her as she began to knead it. Fletcher seemed to notice that she was growing more enthusiastic, her hand starting to stroke faster, globs of her drool sliding down his glistening shaft as she lapped and kissed. His hand came down to rest on her head, his rubberized fingers stroking her scales. His touch made her shudder, the sudden, unexpected affection blending with the dull pleasure from her tail to make her head spin.

"You alright down there?" he asked, panting now. There were beads of moisture starting to well on his skin, making him wet to the touch. It was how they cooled themselves - she remembered reading about it. Beads of salty fluid coated their skin, making it slippery, shiny...

"Yeah," she sighed, resting her head on his hip as she nuzzled his shaft. "Keep stroking my head - that feels good..."

He did as she asked, running his fingers across her forehead, pleasant shivers trailing down her spine like tickling claws. Nobody had ever touched her like this before, nobody had ever made her feel this way. No self-respecting Ensi would lay her head in a boy's lap and let him pet her like she was a tamed mouse, but it felt so good to let go of all that, to just do what felt right. She wrapped her arms around his thigh, upping the pace of her tail, starting to thrust it inside herself. Fletcher realized what she was doing, chuckling at her.

1...34567...28