The Autumn War Vol. 03: Defiance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want any help?"

"You are helping," she muttered, her feathers flashing nonsensical colors. He slid his hand down to her cheek, indifferent to her disfiguring scars, scratching her beneath the jaw. She lifted her head involuntarily, her mouth slightly agape, something about the sensation short-circuiting her brain.

"Your feathers are going crazy again," he muttered, but she ignored him as she leaned into his stroking.

"Are you close?" she finally asked. "I want to make you come. Earth'nay do that, right?"

"Of course we do," he replied.

"And, how long until you can go again afterwards?"

"Maybe ten or fifteen minutes," he replied, wincing as she returned her lips to the base of his shaft. She crawled them up to his tip, tracing his veins with her tongue, the muscular coils of her sheath gripping him tightly.

"Good," she cooed, caressing him with her feathers again. She could feel his pulse quicken through his throbbing member as she resumed her stroking, harrying his glans with tickling licks, her silky plumage trailing across his inner thighs. She grew more aggressive as she felt her own climax nearing, her trembling muscles clamping down on her tail as it wriggled and squirmed inside her, the mounting pleasure bringing that feeling of giddiness back.

"Fuck," Fletcher snarled, his sudden change in tone alarming her for a moment. He sounded so gruff. His grip on her head tightened a little, and she could tell that he was struggling to prevent himself from thrusting, his hips shifting on the floor. "I'm too fucking high for this bullshit."

Xipa laughed, tightening her sheath around his length, one last lap of her tongue all it took to push him over the edge. She felt him swell, the muscles in his abdomen bulging from beneath his shining skin as he doubled over, letting out another feral snarl.

Instead of the trickle of watery fluid that she had been anticipating, a thick, gelatinous rope of his seed erupted from the slit at the tip of his organ, propelled into the air by a powerful muscle spasm. It draped itself over her snout, splashing on her scales, its weight tangible. She knew enough to keep stroking, watching, transfixed as a second strand of the pearly liquid fell back to coat her hand. It was hot, sticky, clinging to her hide rather than sliding off her. Grunting with the effort, Fletcher did it twice more, giving her a little less each time. Some of it seeped down his shaft, Xipa tasting it on her lips, its flavor salty and unfamiliar.

She was coated in his alien seed, fat, wobbling strands of it dangling from either side of her nose. As Fletcher fell back to the floor, a satisfied sigh escaping his lips, Xipa's head swam with arousal. Lust was burning her up like a fever, her heart pounding, her gaze lingering on his still-twitching organ. The feeling of that warm, syrupy fluid dripping down her scales was the last push she needed, and a shuddering orgasm wracked her as she fucked herself to completion with her tail. Burying her snout in his groin, his glistening member throbbing against her sticky cheek, she rode out the shuddering throes of her climax. In her drink and herb-addled state, it was hard to remember if she had ever felt this way before - if she had ever felt such sweet, aching swells of pleasure. Every time she pressed her tail into that sensitive little bud of flesh, her insides clamped down on it in an involuntary spasm, accompanied by a throb of bliss that robbed her of her breath.

She draped herself over his stomach, her breasts squashing against his damp skin, her headdress flashing colorful nonsense. Just when she was starting to regain some of her faculties, she felt Fletcher's fingers stroke her head, an aftershock that could have floored a Teth'rak rocking her. Xipa made a sound that would best be described as someone catching their tail in a door being played back at half speed, tapering into a breathy, needy whine that made her feathers flush an embarrassed pink.

"I can tell how much you needed that," Fletcher chuckled, his deep voice reverberating through his torso.

They lay there in silence for a few minutes, wallowing in their afterglow. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, as there was nothing that needed to be said. Xipa found it refreshing to have someone understand her on the level that Fletcher did. It reminded her of having a flock.

Fletcher stirred, reaching into one of the pockets of his pressure suit, the sound of tearing velcro rousing Xipa from her comfortable stupor. She heard the crackling of plastic, turning her head to see him unwrapping what looked like a medical kit. He tore open a sealed roll of bandages and reached down, using the fabric to wipe away the semen that was clinging to her snout. She found her feathers flushing an amorous pink again, her heart fluttering as he cleaned her up, his prosthetic hands as gentle as they could be.

"Shouldn't you save that for something more important?" she mumbled, enjoying the sensation of the soft fabric stroking her scaly nose even as she complained.

"I'm assuming you don't want to walk around the base looking like that," he chuckled. He handed her a strip of gauze, and she used it to clean her hand. "Sorry," he added. "I guess I should have warned you."

"I liked it," she replied, her unashamed statement making his cock twitch. She took the strip of bandage and used it to clean his shaft, watching him wince, still sensitive from his orgasm.

When they were about as clean as they were going to get without a shower, Xipa crawled up Fletcher's prone body to lie beside him, bringing her face level with his. She ran her clawed fingers across his chest, tracing his collection of scars, enjoying the wet texture of his skin. He slid his hand down her spine in turn, tugging her closer, taking a greedy handful of her springy rump.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked in mock annoyance, pushing her scaly cheek into his hand.

"I'd give your butt a slap, but I don't think that's covered by my warranty," he joked. "You guys went all-in on the arse and thighs, huh? Did your ancestors use their legs to crack open coconuts or something? Maybe some kind of squat-based hunting method?"

"Now you're just being insensitive," she chuckled, leaning in to nuzzle his cheek with her newly-clean snout. "Kiss me again."

He teased her, rubbing his nose against hers.

"Not my way, your way," she grumbled as she caught his face in her hands. She parted her lips, and he obliged, Xipa letting herself melt into him as he wrapped his arms around her. Skin met scales, his mammal-hot, slippery tongue probing her mouth. Xipa coiled her tail around one of his legs possessively, feeling more residual twinges of desire tickle her nethers as they embraced. It made her feel young again, bringing her straight back to her first time - when everything was new, and she had to learn as she went. That wasn't something she had ever expected to experience again at her age.

"You're definitely making the prospect of retiring more attractive," Fletcher said as they broke off. "You really want me to stick around?"

"I'm taking you as war booty," she giggled, giving him a couple more affectionate pecks on the cheek. "You're my flock," she added, her tone growing more earnest. "It's been a long time since I've found someone who could fill that role - since I've even allowed myself to entertain the thought. You understand me, you make me want to be better. Listen," she added with a sigh, laying her head on his chest. "We both spent too much time denying ourselves the things we really wanted because we were afraid of losing them. I don't want to be the Lonely Ensi anymore."

"Well, thanks for giving me a chance," he muttered. "I spent this whole time trying to keep you at arm's length, but you wormed your way in all the same. You're the only person who's ever given enough of a shit about me to give me an out. I don't really know what being in a flock entails, but in human terms, I can call you a lot of things. The best relationships I've had have been with people who I sweat and bled with, and me and you - we've done our share of sweating and bleeding. Taking it a step further feels...right."

He glanced down to see Xipa staring up at him, starry-eyed, her feathers flushed a vibrant pink.

"Can we fuck again yet?" she asked eagerly.

"Yeah," he said after a momentary pause, his face warming.

Xipa trilled gleefully, then sprang into action, swinging one of her legs over his belly. Earth'nay males were broad-shouldered but narrow at the hips, and she was momentarily surprised by how well they seemed to fit together. She sat on his stomach, feeling his renewed erection slide between her scaly cheeks, her pillowy fat cushioning it.

"You're mine now," she purred, a flutter of assertive red joining her pink.

"I take it you're a top," Fletcher mused as his eyes wandered down to her pert breasts.

"What do you weigh - two hundred pounds?" Xipa asked as she lay her hands on his muscular midriff. "You'll squash me as flat as a protein patty if you're not careful. Besides, I want to set the pace," she added as she brushed the tip of his throbbing member with the smooth underside of her tail. "Unless you want to explain to Ruza why my internal organs have been displaced in a suspiciously cock-shaped pattern."

"I guess you are on the shorter side," he conceded.

"Exactly, so be a good boy, and do as you're told."

"I'm not calling you mommy if that's what you're getting at," he added, wincing as she used one of her feather sheaths to flick his chest. "Alright, alright. You have point, Ensi."

She pushed her rump out, sandwiching his shaft between her cheeks, pressing it deeper with her prehensile tail. Fletcher grunted as she flexed, the firm muscle gripping him through her doughy fat. She wasn't quite as lean as she'd been in her youth, but her partner seemed none the less appreciative. Perhaps the Earth'nay liked their females a little softer.

She began to grind slowly, enjoying his frustration, feeling him squirm between her thighs as her excitement dripped on his belly. She could feel that hot blood rushing through his organ, making it pulse and swell against her vulva. What was it going to feel like inside her? What if this didn't work?

"C'mon, stop fucking with me," he panted after a couple of minutes.

"I'm building up to it!" she protested. "How would you like it if I just shoved my tail inside you with no warning?"

"Wait, is that something you do?" he asked.

"Some boys like it," she replied with a shrug.

"Well I don't!"

"Alright! I wasn't going to," she continued, his obvious alarm making her break out into laughter. "You're such a baby."

Slowly, she raised her butt off him, a clear strand of her juices sagging to his stomach. Now crouching over his waist, she took a step backwards, hovering with her loins a scant inch above his shaft.

"It's...really okay if you can't do it," Fletcher began, but Xipa cut him off.

"I can do it! I mean, other people have done it. If some fresh-faced Commando can take an Earth'nay home from a lounge, then I can do it too. It's just a matter of finding the right angle of approach..."

"It's a dick, not a dropship," Fletcher added.

"Could have fooled me," she muttered.

Xipa reached down between her thighs, rubbing that fat, shiny glans between her scaly lips to wet it with her juices. Why did it feel even larger now? Maybe it was just her imagination. Its heat made her shiver, her legs threatening to give out. Tentatively, she pressed it against her opening, resisting the urge to clench. Fletcher was keeping mercifully still, despite how enticing having the slippery, velvet folds of her vulva kissing his tip must have been.

She felt it splay her open, her insides clinging to it as tightly as a pressure suit. Despite its girth, it was able to slide on the layer of slippery fluid that drenched her seizing walls, its alien contours setting her nerves alight with pleasure as she took it deeper. It was nothing like the tapered, fleshy tubes that she was used to - it had so many ridges and bulges. It was all that she could focus on, its heat giving her pause, the way that it flexed like a muscle making her suck in a sharp gasp. She felt the odd shape of the glans, the swollen veins, Fletcher's pulse coursing through it. It almost hurt - almost - but the ache that she was feeling wasn't one of discomfort.

Gaining confidence, she tackled the flared midsection of his shaft, wary of any sudden stabs of pain that might indicate tearing. Once she was past that part, she knew that she could take the rest, gradually lowering herself until she felt him bottom out inside her. She was only halfway, and already, his glans was crushing her clitoris against the roof of her passage. The sensation almost made her fall the rest of the way, but she managed to keep her composure.

Finally, she sat down in his lap, doubling over as her body somehow found a way to accommodate the rest of him. She felt like she was stretching herself over him, like a film of plastic pulled taut. Everything about this felt wrong, but in all the right ways. They weren't made to fit together, this foreign organ had no business being inside her, yet they were making it work.

"D-don't tell me what I can't do," she panted, giving Fletcher an unsteady grin as her headdress flickered like a broken LCD.

"Fuck, Xipa," he groaned as he threw his head back. "I...I don't know if I'll last long. God, how are you this tight? You're cutting off my fucking circulation."

"Ah!" she chirped, feeling his cock swell inside her. "Don't move, idiot! I need a moment to get used to this..."

"I didn't!" he protested, groaning as he felt her muscular passage clench in response. "It's involuntary!"

"Just shut up!" she snapped as she gritted her teeth. "Shut up, you idiot. Fuck, I love this - I love you. Stop moving, or you'll make me come."

"I thought that was the fucking idea?" he grunted.

Her body was gradually growing accustomed to the feeling of having him inside her - adapting to his alien shape and his ceaseless throbbing. If she moved so much as an inch, she feared that he'd push her over the edge, every flex of his cock grinding against her tender bud. The ache was starting to grow sweeter, the muscles that were fighting against him beginning to loosen their hold, Xipa allowing herself to exhale a shuddering sigh.

"You good?" Fletcher asked, already breathless.

"I could ask the same of you," she chuckled weakly. "I feel as though if I was a feather smaller or you were a feather larger, we wouldn't fit together. Now, keep still," she added as she placed her hands on his stomach to steady herself. "Let me do the moving."

Like she was sitting on top of an armed torpedo, she started to rock gingerly, slowly circling her hips. Even the most minute motions translated into powerful stabs of pleasure, that rigid organ stirring around inside her. Its girthy shaft scraped against her fleshy walls, Xipa feeling the blood that rushed through its bulging veins as though it was her own, sensing the quickening of her partner's heart. Judging by the way that he was gritting his flat teeth, beads of sweat trickling down his face, it felt just as good to him. Good. She wanted to make him feel what she felt.

There was something new and wonderful about the sensations that assailed her, so intense that they bordered on pain, but never quite crossing that threshold. The same nerves that sensed discomfort also sensed pleasure, after all, and this was an experience intense enough to confuse them. The longer she spent with his organ lodged inside her, the better it felt, like her insides were gradually molding themselves to better accommodate him. Again, she was reminded of her first time, the same blend of fear and excitement assailing her.

The worst - or perhaps the best - thing about it was the way that his cock was always in contact with her clitoris. There was no way for her to lift herself off him or find a position where his fat member wasn't crushing it against the roof of her tunnel, stimulating the deepest, most sensitive part of her anatomy no matter how she tried to move.

"What's that little bump pressing against me?" Fletcher sighed.

"My sweet spot," she panted, mimicking his accent. "You can feel that?"

"It's pressing into my glans," he muttered. "Feels...weird. Good weird."

Growing more confident, Xipa increased her pace from sluggish to lazy, rocking her wide hips from side to side. The two of them gasped in unison as her velvet-soft passage caressed his shaft, every tickle of sensation making her reaches squeeze his length, taut muscle rippling beyond the slippery walls of flesh. Fletcher reacted to every clench and twitch, his member surging inside her, swelling and flexing almost as though it was trying to escape of its own volition.

Fletcher's eyes were on her stomach, admiring the twin rows of her abs as the effort of their lovemaking made them rise from beneath her scaly underbelly. He reached out with one of his prosthetic hands, his rubberized fingertips tracing the contours of her midriff, following the dimple they created in her hide down to her navel. There, they transitioned into softer flesh, which she felt him probe with no less desire.

"Leave my tummy alone," she chuckled, too affected to make her complaint sound convincing. "I'm not as lean as I used to be."

"You're perfect," he replied without missing a beat, his blatant flattery making her feathers flush pink again.

"Half of my face is gone," she insisted. "How is that perfect?"

"Well, I like the other half enough to make up for it."

"You realize that we're already fucking and you don't have to woo me?" she added with a snort.

She changed her pace, starting to push back and forth now, keeping him inside her. The ring of muscle at her entrance was sealed so tightly around his base, her tunnel conforming to its every contour. Maybe it was her imagination, but when she slid backwards, she could almost see a bulge in her belly. He was wearing her like a glove.

His hands began to wander again, testing the firmness of her round thighs as they gripped him tightly, reaching around to cup her cheeks. Xipa let out a surprised trill as he squeezed, her loins clenching around him reflexively, her muscle spasms wringing his shaft with all the strength of a coiled tail. Valbara'nay males weren't this aggressive, nor this permissive, but it was a welcome feeling to be desired in such an overt way.

Those polymer fingers found their way to her chest, the gentle wobbling of her breasts as she danced atop him seeming to entice him. He closed a hand over one of them, engulfing it completely, her delicate fat offering him no resistance as it melted between his fingers. The scales on her underside were so fine as to be almost imperceptible, closer to his alien skin than her own, tougher scales. Her erect nipple pressed into his hard palm, and she noted once again that his mechanical extremities weren't cold as one might expect, matching the ambient temperature of the room.

Like he had discovered a new toy, Fletcher began to knead and squeeze, his fingers delving deep in search of her more sensitive tissue. He was being rough, but in a way that she enjoyed, her steady pace faltering as he caught a nipple between his rubberized digits. He had such fine control over those prosthetics, and while she knew that Ruza had tuned them down somewhat, the fact that steel and polymer could interact so effortlessly with tender flesh amazed her nonetheless. In different circumstances, those fingers would have been able to crush her skull like an egg.

1...45678...28