The Autumn War Vol. 04: Succession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For what it's worth, this has been amazing," he continued as he held her close. "You've been amazing. You really made this experience special for me."

"You talk as though it's over," she replied, giving him a toothy grin that was accompanied by a flush of pink.

"Aren't you done?" he asked, cocking his head at her. "I don't mind if you're too tired to continue. I know that your people don't have the stamina that we do."

"And you expect me not to rise to such a challenge?" she asked, feigning outrage. "Listen, boy. Just because you fucked me into a stupor, that doesn't mean I'm going to be so selfish as to leave you wanting. We're not leaving this booth until your every desire and curiosity is satisfied. Is that clear?"

"Well, it would be rude of me to disobey my host," he replied with a shrug. Miqi chuckled, rising off him, Bluejay relinquishing his hold on her as their entangled loins separated. That wonderful warmth and wetness was abruptly absent, and he glanced down to see a sagging web of her fluids seep from her rosy lips, joining them to his shining member. He was soaked in her juices, droplets of it trailing down her inner thighs, dripping to his belly.

"I don't think I've ever come like that before," she sighed, having to reach for the edge of the table to steady herself on her trembling legs. "I could use another drink to steady my nerves, but I don't want to call Chatli over right now," she continued as she stifled a laugh. "No, don't get up!" she added with a giggle. "I didn't mean that I wanted you to go get me one. You're in as much of a state as I am."

She reached for the hookah hose instead, the device bubbling audibly as she took a shuddering drag, holding the smoke in her lungs for a few moments before exhaling slowly.

"Yeah," she mumbled to nobody in particular, closing her eyes as she savored the sensation. "Fuck, that's even better after a good lay."

"We need to have a conversation about your language at some point," Bluejay chuckled, watching as she took another puff. There was something incredibly erotic about her casual nudity, Miqi standing there with the hose in her hand, her breasts wobbling gently with the rise and fall of her chest. "You seem to be finding the most foul-mouthed Marines to mimic."

"Don't be such a pussy," she replied, the two of them sharing a bout of laughter. "Here," she added, blowing a cloud of fragrant smoke in his direction. "We don't want that buzz to wear off, do we?"

Miqi flopped down beside him in the pillows, tossing the hose aside, shifting her weight to get comfortable. She extended her arms above her head, letting her tail trail down beneath the table, sighing contentedly as she relaxed. Bluejay sat there beside her, still erect, his anticipation mounting as he waited for her to give some indication of what might happen next. With a comely glance in his direction, she spread her sticky thighs, then beckoned to him with a feather signal that he had seen her use to call over her flockmates during a hunt.

"What are you waiting for?" she cooed. "Do you want the invitation in writing?"

She smirked at him as he practically leapt out of his seat, taking up position between her and the table. Her covetous gaze lingered on his cock as it throbbed in the air, still wet with her fluids, making his smooth shaft glisten.

"I bet I could see my reflection in that thing," she giggled, biting her lip at the thought. "Here's what's going to happen," she continued, her authoritative tone giving Bluejay pause. "You've tired me out and thoroughly satisfied me, so now, it's your turn. I'm all yours," she purred, reaching down to part her lips with a three-fingered hand. "Whatever you want to do with me, whatever it takes to satisfy you, go ahead. Enjoy me."

Trembling with anticipation, he drew closer, laying his lower pair of hands on her smooth thighs. Her body was laid out before him like a buffet, and he didn't know where to start. His eyes wandered between her pert breasts, her toned belly, the enticing sliver of pink between her labia. Miqi reached for the hose that she had discarded on the cushions beside her, having a leisurely smoke as she watched him, wallowing in his admiration with a smile on her lips. Slowly, she snaked her long tail behind him, giving him a gentle pat to guide him between her open legs. She was a little lower than was convenient for him, so he reached for a couple of nearby pillows, cupping her cheeks to lift her as he stuffed them beneath her butt. His pulsing member was now level with her loins, his shaft close enough that he could feel the heat that she radiated on his skin.

He dragged his erection between her puffy lips, still soaked with the juices from their previous bout of lovemaking, leaving her deliciously wet. She exhaled a puff of smoke through her nostrils as his green flesh slid against her delicate folds, her clawed toes curling. Bluejay brought all four arms to bear, filling his hands with her sculpted ass, gripping her wide hips for leverage. He maneuvered his prehensile cock, licking her, circling her opening with his tapered tip. There was no need to prime her - she was more than ready, his eyes lingering on a fat glob of her warm excitement as it dripped down to the underside of her tail. It lit a fresh fire in him, a sudden aggression welling, and he pulled her onto his shaft.

Miqi's feathers flashed pink, her eyes losing their focus as he impaled her, her scaly ass clapping against his thighs with a sound like a wet towel being dropped on a tile floor. Her body tensed, then relaxed, his partner sinking back into her nest of pillows with a drunken smile on her face. Her burning passage welcomed him back with a spasm, firm muscle coiling around him through the medium of damp flesh, as soft as the most lavish silk. He couldn't help but groan, leaning over her, watching his lover wet her lips as he flexed inside her.

"You're not too sore?" he grunted, wondering if he should try to rein in the bestial lust that was building in him.

"Fuck yeah, I'm sore," she chuckled as she rolled the end of her hookah hose around in her mouth. He could hear her sharp teeth clicking against the metal as she spoke. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Goaded on by her bawdy statement, he began to move, reveling in the sensation of her inner folds sliding up his shaft. Her flesh was clinging to him like a second skin, her muscles fighting him all the way, creating a teasing suction as though her body was trying to prevent him from leaving. When he eased back into her again, his tapered cock split her narrow passage apart, pushing her walls aside as it glided on a slippery layer of her fluids. He soon found a comfortable pace, finding it much easier now that Miqi was lying relatively still. The meat of her ass and thighs quivered with each stroke, his thrusts sending beautiful ripples through her lithe body, making her breasts bounce like little mounds of jello.

Miqi remained a relatively passive participant, though she seemed no less taken with him, puffing on her hose intermittently as she enjoyed the attention. As her pleasure mounted, she began to push back to meet his thrusts, encouraging him to go deeper.

"You look like you're concentrating so hard," she giggled, blowing a smoke ring that drifted towards his face.

"I'm just trying not to come too soon," he grunted, eliciting another bout of chuckling from her. "I want this to last."

"By all means, take as long as you like," she purred as she settled into the velvet pillows contentedly. "There's something to be said for a boy who can outlast me. You might even stand a chance of satisfying the whole flock before you collapse."

He increased his pace, making her headdress flutter with appreciative pink, pushing her further into the pile of cushions as he leaned more of his weight on her. Now that he could dictate their pace, he could go as slow or as fast as he wanted, and Miqi was encouraging him to take his fill of her.

One of his hands left her hip, slowly sliding up her belly, Bluejay enjoying the way that her chiseled abs flexed beneath his palm with each thrust. The texture of her hide was sublime, the fine scales almost imperceptibly small on her stomach and inner thighs, somehow even smoother and silkier than skin. He couldn't take his hands off her, Miqi tightening as he reached her chest, taking a greedy handful of her supple breast. Each gentle squeeze made his fingers sink into her quivering fat, the velvety tissue bulging between his digits, just springy enough to provide the perfect amount of resistance. It was amazing how her harsh, physically demanding lifestyle had left her so lean and muscular, but that so much doughy fat could still settle in the most inviting places. Her body was like a playground to him.

Bluejay felt that engorged bead of flesh brush against his shaft again, and he changed his angle to better stimulate it. Miqi's relaxed expression vanished, and she gritted her teeth, a flicker of random patterns spreading through her plumage.

"Y-you don't have to do that for me," she gasped, gripping one of the pillows tightly in her free hand.

"It's no inconvenience," he replied. "Besides, I love seeing you this way. It makes me feel...aggressive."

"If that's what you want," she replied with a flutter of anticipation, seeming to brace herself as he resumed his steady pace. She might be taking a more passive role, but that didn't mean he couldn't pleasure her all the same. He wanted to hear her musical voice again, her stifled cries and her moans of delight. He wanted to watch her shining body buck and contort in the dim light of the lounge. There was nothing more exciting to him than that prospect.

Miqi was tough in spite of her stature, and he felt comfortable leaning more of his weight on her, increasing the tempo of his thrusting. He rocked into her, the pillows absorbing much of the impact, the audible slapping sound of their increasingly heated coupling filling the booth. He could feel her matching his pace, pushing back more forcefully, the patterns in her beautiful plumage letting him know that she had become an active participant once again. She arched her spine, rolling her hips, the relentless kneading and squeezing of her fever-hot depths bringing him closer and closer to the edge. The hookah hose had been forgotten now, discarded on the cushions beside her.

"I can feel you holding back," Miqi said, her voice wavering in time with his rutting. "Didn't I tell you that I wanted to be sore? Go for it, Blue."

He leaned over her, letting out an uncharacteristic growl of desire that surprised even himself, planting two hands on the pillows to either side of her head as he gripped her narrow waist with the lower. There was only excitement in Miqi's eyes, and she reached up to grip his forearms in her hands, her feather sheaths winding around them possessively. She looked like she was strapping into a crash couch before a combat drop.

Not one to disappoint, Bluejay decided to indulge that burning urge, letting his instincts take over. Guided only by the need to sate his lust, he began to fuck her without reservation, Miqi's headdress flashing yellow in surprise as he came down on her like a hammer. Her alarm soon turned to hunger, her feathers flushing pink, Miqi chewing on her lower lip as she gazed up at him with a sordid invitation in her eyes.

"Harder," she hissed, grunting as he drove her into the cushions again. "Sending me back to my flock unable to walk straight will sway them more than words ever could."

Bluejay moved his hips mechanically, driving his throbbing cock as deep as it would reach, his organ curling back on itself as he bottomed out in her depths. The motion stimulated Miqi's hard little bud, every nerve in her twitching body seeming to ignite like a flare each time he touched it, the adorable little trills and gasps that she made only goading him on.

They moved as one organism, the barriers of skin and scale that separated them seeming to break down, as though their very nerves were becoming a tangled knot of wires. She was so wonderfully reactive, groaning and bucking as her tender walls raked up and down his length, the stimulating folds and wrinkles making points of light dance before his eyes. The jolt of each thrust made her contort as her muscles tensed involuntarily, her feathers putting on a mesmerizing display for him, like wordless cries of passion. Some of that prior desperation had crept back into her movements now, her trembling thighs gripping him tightly, the violent rolling of her hips growing erratic.

Bluejay leaned closer, pinning her between his heaving body and the plush cushions, bringing his face down to the nape of her slender neck. He had no lips with which to kiss her, no tongue, but he imitated the way that she had nuzzled him earlier. His panting lover seemed to appreciate his efforts, bouts of giggling interrupting her labored breathing, and she returned his affections as she plunged her nose into his furry collar. He let his antennae trail across her scaly skin all the while, taking in her pheromones, savoring the unfamiliar scents. If he was going to be with Miqi - live with her, share a bed with her - then he wanted to learn her body's signals. One day, he might be able to know what she was feeling even before she did.

"Are you enjoying me, Blue?" she purred as she gazed up at him. She draped her arms around his neck lazily now that he was close enough to reach, her snout bobbing in time with his movements to make it look like she was dancing to a beat.

"This feels...I can't stop myself," he stammered.

"Don't hold back on my account," she whispered, one corner of her mouth lifting in a sly smile. "You already got me off again, if you were too distracted to notice."

On the home stretch now, he brought a hand behind her head, cradling it as he buried his face in her shoulder. Each powerful thrust that rocked his groaning partner brought with it a fresh surge of pleasure, folds of wet flesh like pleats of silk scouring his tender shaft, her muscles milking him in a relentless stroking motion that made his head spin. Bluejay allowed himself to get lost in his fugue now, his fingers sinking into the welcoming flesh of her hips and butt as he fucked her like a beast in heat, more of his hands wandering across her smooth scales as the two lovers moved together. He felt as though he couldn't rest - couldn't be satisfied - until every inch of her writhing body had been mapped by his fingertips.

"Fuck, I can feel you swelling," she moaned as he felt her clawed fingers scrape against the chitin plates on his back and shoulders. "Come on, Blue, you don't have to play the well-mannered Jarilan anymore. I didn't invite you into my booth for your social graces - I invited you so that we could fuck like animals."

One more punishing thrust was all it took, and Bluejay felt the pressure that had been building inside him release, Miqi's feathers flashing in alarm as he extended his gossamer wings. He slammed into her, burying his throbbing cock as deep as it would reach, his flexible shaft curling back on itself again as he ran out of room in her delightfully narrow passage. An ecstasy even more powerful than the first overwhelmed him, pleasure searing his nerves as it washed over him in waves, tied to the aching pulses of his organ. His member moved inside her like an extra appendage, its muscles flexing, each surge of sensation accompanied by a stifled cry from Miqi as it jumped inside her.

Bluejay pinned her beneath him, lifting her springy ass off the cushions to leave her almost upside-down, his hot seed flooding her. He could feel its heat spreading through her, the tightness of her clenching passage giving it nowhere to go, forcing the soupy concoction back out of her in pearly spurts that seeped down her inner thighs and the base of her tail. Unable to prevent himself from moving, he fucked the mess deeper, a lurid squelching sound that would have made even the most ill-mannered Marine blush filling the booth as their obscene coupling dragged on.

Miqi's jaws were clenched, her lips pulled back to expose gritted teeth, her thighs gripping him so tightly that it was uncomfortable. Her tail coiled around his waist like a fat boa constrictor, holding him there, her arms wrapping around his neck.

"Fucking fill me," she growled, her plea coming across more as a threat. "Don't you dare pull out."

That was the last thing he wanted to do, the intense, sharp stabs of pleasure gradually morphing into a satisfied euphoria. It felt like being immersed in warm water, as though every muscle in his body had suddenly released all of its accumulated stress, melting out of him like the juices from the steaks that Fletcher cooked on his barbecue. It was blissful - more powerful than the alcohol, more powerful than the herb. It left him even more sensitive, and each squeeze and flex of Miqi's cushiony walls drew out another spurt of his emission, wringing him of every last drop.

"I can't believe how much you gave me," she marveled, her voice dripping with carnality. "I can feel it leaking out of me..."

"It's your fault for being so goddamned tight," he grunted. "I feel like I'm overfilling a vial of honey."

"Shut up, you love it," she chuckled as she nuzzled his collar. He finally ran out of strength, collapsing onto the inviting pillows beside her. Miqi didn't relinquish her hold on him, her thighs and her powerful tail keeping him close, his member still lodged inside her. They lay there for a couple of minutes in a tangled, sticky heap, catching their breath as they recovered from the fading embers of their shared climax.

Finally, she relinquished her tight hold on him, unclenching her stout thighs and uncoiling her tail to let him slide out of her. Another wave of pleasure rocked the pair as his member rubbed against her tender insides on the way out, the sordid blend of their fluids that he had been plugging inside her escaping to pool on her thigh.

"Are all Valbaran girls as aggressive as you are?" he chuckled, draping one of his arms over the beautiful curve of her hip. "Not that I'm complaining, of course."

"You're gonna find out soon enough," she replied, her tone sly. "When there are seven females born for every male on average, a girl can't be shy about making her intentions known. Somehow, I don't think the Jarilans are going to have as many problems integrating into Kerguela'nay society as I anticipated," she added with a smirk, Bluejay shivering contentedly as she curled one of his antennae around her finger gently. "I just hope that your girls aren't quite as skilled as your boys, or there might be some heated competition."

"I don't think your males will complain," he chuckled.

"Now, keep still for a while," she added as she shifted her weight to get more comfortable. "I'm going to take a nap, and you're going to hold me until I wake up. Then, we're going again."

"You're the boss," he conceded, not sure whether to be aroused or frightened by her appetite.

Miqi shuffled closer, burying her nose in his furry collar, Bluejay cradling her with all four arms. She really was exhausted, but it was wonderful to see her so relaxed, so satisfied. Her people no longer had the existential threat of the Bugs hanging over their heads, and they could live their lives now, pursuing happiness rather than just surviving day by day. For Bluejay's part, his anxieties about the future of the Jarilans and their place in the Coalition had been all but assuaged. If he could woo Miqi - the feistiest Bug slayer he'd ever encountered - then anything was possible.

He noticed that she was already asleep, the green and pink hues that dominated her headdress suggesting that she had slipped into a pleasant dream. She could be remarkably cute for someone who he'd seen bash Drones to death with home repair tools. He was a little concerned that Chatli would come and check on them if they remained holed up in the booth for too long, but if Miqi wasn't worried, then neither was he.