The Avenger of Anitalia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morana sighed at his touch to her firm breasts, and inhaled sharply when his fingertips brushed her nipples. It felt as when she touched herself, but much stronger. His lips nibbling all around her nipple beds caused her to moan. Even at her own touch she had never experienced such a feeling.

His hands traced every curve of her body and left her tingling in anticipation of what she knew would come. His lips on hers sent her mind reeling with desire for that which she had at first rejected, then decided might be enjoyable. Now, she craved each touch of his tongue to her lips, each caress to her ripe body, and the feeling of his chest and legs against hers.

Udor smiled to himself at Morana's response to his touch. He had desired her since he'd held her by the waist that first time in the forest. He knew then she could never be something he called his own. She was much too spirited to submit so and he had been attracted by that spirit. Tonight, he saw that spirit in her response to his caresses and kisses.

Her small hand found the back of his neck when he nibbled her nipples, and her quiet little moans she already made promised the spirited girl would become a woman who loved with abandon and with every fiber of her body. He stroked the curve of her hip and felt her press her mound into his thigh. Yes, she was a treasure as a girl. She would be a dream as a woman.

Morana felt his hand on her belly and then the cautious caress to her mound. The sensations caused her to moan again and to lift her hips. She was not conscious of these actions. She could only lie there as he stirred her body to a higher and then yet higher state of need. She was aware of a dampness between her thighs, a dampness that became a flow of wet warmth when he opened her lips and lightly stroked the soft, rippled lips inside.

She gasped when his fingertip penetrated her entrance, and then winced when her maidenhead was stretched by his knuckle. He withdrew his finger then, and stroked upwards over her soft folds. Morana moaned, then gasped again when his finger gently rubbed beside the small button at the top of her lips. Her hips rocked up into his hand, and the sensation that seared through her core made her body arch.

Udor was struggling with the desire to mount Morana, thrust his rigid manhood through her wet lips and burst the guardian of her sex, but he resisted. He wanted that action to happen when Morana was at the precipice. Carefully, he excited her with slow strokes to her swelling lips and the soft skin that covered the center of her pleasure.

She was beginning to pant now, and he knew he would not have to wait long. Gently he entered her with a finger again and felt her open slightly. He knew she would still be too small to accept his girth, but understood that as she became aroused, her body would ready her for that first thrust. Her panting breaths, her hand on his side, and slippery/sticky feeling on his fingertip told him she was nearly there. He opened her thighs and knelt between them.

Morana felt the firm but smooth head of his organ between her lips and caught her breath. This would be the time of pain of which her mother had spoken. She tensed and prepared herself for the sharp jab her mother had described as Udor pressed gently at her entrance. He did not continue as she thought he might. He only withdrew slightly and then pressed in again. As he did so, Morana felt his fingertip push back the fold of skin at the top of her lips and then brush the soft tip of the bit of flesh that extended.

She gasped at that touch, and as Udor continued to gently stroke that shining pink pearl, she became lost in the sensations. Her body tensed again, but this time the tension was not from fear. It was the tension caused by his slow, gentle caress. She groaned as her back arched upwards, then arched still higher. Her panting breaths came faster, then faster still. At her core, the waves of sensation crashed together as waves on a shore. She wrapped her arms and legs around Udor as the strongest wave yet raced through her body.

A second wave of sensations raced from her toes to her belly. That wave made Morana cry out and rock her hips. She felt the pain as Udor's organ split her maidenhead and then plunged deep inside her body. A third wave was both pleasure and pain, and left her gasping for breath. She felt Udor's shaft throb as he groaned and stroked in and out of her rapidly.

Udor rested his weight on his hands while he regained his breath. Beneath him, Morana's body still moved though he could see the pain in her face. He withdrew from her body and then eased down beside her. He kissed Morana, then pulled back and smiled.

"Was it as you thought it would be?"

Morana caressed his cheek and smiled.

"No. There was pain, but other feelings as well, feelings I know I want to feel again...many, many times. I did not know it could be this way."

Udor chuckled.

"I think you will not have to concern yourself with feeling this way again. It is more likely you will be concerned with keeping me away that you may rest. "

Morana snuggled closer, and Udor felt the twinges of arousal when her breasts rolled against his chest. Morana kissed him, then stroked his back.

"I will never keep you away, Udor, but perhaps we could wait a day or so before the next time. I believe I may be a little sore after becoming a woman."

Udor stroked her flank.

"I am sorry for causing you pain, but there was no other way."

Morana stroked his arm.

"The pleasures I felt were worth a slight pain that will not happen again."

Udor lived up to his word to the people. The Palace Guard made forays into the unexplored territories of Enzach and opened them for settlement. Udor offered land, animals, and seed to those who would settle there and begin farming. In a few short years, new villages grew up in those territories and began trading with the villages both in Enzach as well as the surrounding kingdoms.

Morana proved to be a Queen fitting for such a good king. She was not content to live in the luxury of the palace and while away the time by hosting feasts for the people of the court. Instead, she assisted Udor in improving the lives of the people of the villages.

As a girl, she had seen many women struggle through the pain of childbirth without assistance. As Queen Morana, she established a school for midwives, and saw to it that each village was supplied with this skill. Fewer women lost their lives and the lives of their children during childbirth, and those children became more settlers for the newly opened lands.

Morana herself bore three children for Udor, one boy and two girls. Udor took special care to teach his son, Endor, in the ways of being a proper king. Morana taught her daughters the ways of a proper lady as well as the ways of a proper wife. They taught both son and daughters to respect all people of all kingdoms.

And so the years passed in Enzach. Udor was pleased with what he had done for the people. Morana was likewise pleased.

As they lay in bed one night, Udor whispered to Morana, "Do you remember our first night together?"

Morana chuckled.

"A woman does not forget her first night with her husband, Udor. It is too special to forget."

Udor cupped Morana's breast. They had become fuller and heavier after nursing three children and he loved touching them.

"A man does not forget either. I remember as clearly as if it were last night. It was a wonderful night, was it not."

Morana giggled quietly

"Well, not quite so wonderful as the nights that followed, but still wonderful. Once you opened me, the nights became much more enjoyable."

Udor tweaked Morana's nipple, then traced down her belly to her mound. Morana stroked his back.

"If you continue with your touching, you will make me catch fire."

Udor slipped his finger through the hair on Morana's mound and stroked her full lips.

Morana moaned.

"Your touch has lit the tinder. Will you kindle the flames into a burning fire?"

Udor slipped a fingertip between Morana's soft lips and then chuckled.

"I fear the kindling may not burn. It appears to be somewhat wet."

Morana caught her breath and clutched his arm when he found the small bump at the top of her lips and stroked gently.

"Mmm...yes, it is wet, but were you to stir it about with your poker, I believe it will burn as hot as ever."

"I could do so with pleasure. Should I do this stirring quickly or slowly?"

"Slowly at first, then more quickly as the heat of the flames increases."

Udor knelt between Morana's upraised thighs. He entered her a short way and began to stroke, then chuckled.

"Already I feel the heat."

Morana moaned.

""Twill become much hotter if you do the stirring deeply."

Udor sank into her depths until their bodies were pressed tightly together.

"Is this the way?"

"Mmm...yes. Stir me until you can stir no more."

And he did.