The Avon Lady Pt. 02

Story Info
He has sex with the Avon Lady while his wife watches.
2.7k words
4.33
27.9k
32
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seadog777
Seadog777
647 Followers

All characters are 18 years of age and older.

This is the 2nd part to my previous story "The Avon Lady."

I sat on my couch and kept repeating what Mary Beth had told me right before she left. Over and over, it played in my mind.

"Women talk Sean. I know what she did, and you deserve better than that."

If Mary Beth knew, did everyone is the neighborhood know? Did the whole town know? It was only a few minutes after Mary Beth had left, that Ann came in the house carrying a couple bags of groceries in one hand and talking to Mary Beth. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. Ann was putting things into the refrigerator. Mary Beth winked and blew me a kiss.

"How many people know Ann" I half yelled.

"How many people know what sweetie?" Ann asked while she stood up and closed the door.

I looked over at Mary Beth who was sitting in a chair at our kitchen table. I looked back to Ann, as she walked to the table to grab some more groceries.

"How many people know you cheated on me Ann?"

Ann looked over at Mary Beth and Mary Beth just smiled at her.

"I'm going to need some wine to talk about this. Mary Beth, do you want some as well?"

"Sure, why not. I'm still pretty lubricated from earlier, but I'm never one to turn down a good glass of red."

I turned around and walked into our bedroom. I pulled out the post-nuptial agreement from my beside table and walked back out. As I was walking down the hallway, Ann saw the manilla envelope and by the time I got to the kitchen, she had her wine glass filled up to the top. I sat down opposite of Ann and slid it across the table to her. I watched her look down at it, then take a couple big swallows of wine.

Mary Beth looked at me, then looked at Ann.

"Is that what I think it is Ann?" she asked while taking a sip of her wine.

"Exactly how much do you know Mary Beth?" I asked

"Everything that Ann has told me." she replied.

"God damn it Ann. Part of the post-nup is that you keep your fucking mouth shut!" I yelled at her.

Ann took another big drink of her wine "I only told Mary Beth things she didn't already know."

"That cheating bastard is my ex-husband, Sean." Mary Beth said to me.

I looked at her dumbfounded. Mary Beth just smiled at me and started twirling her finger around the top of her wine glass. I then looked at Ann and saw her finish off her glass of wine.

"He was a lousy fuck with a small dick who couldn't eat pussy for shit, and I regret every fucking minute of sleeping with him." "All he had was six pack abs and big muscles." Ann said loudly as she poured herself another glass of wine.

"So you've said before" I replied.

"She isn't lying Sean. He has always gotten by on his good looks and parents' money." Mary Beth chimed in.

"He got both of you to fuck him. What does that say about yourselves?" I replied angrily.

"I was a 19-year-old waitress still living with my parents when I met" was what Mary Beth said before I interrupted her

"Don't say his fucking name in my house!" I yelled.

"Him." Mary Beth finished. "Ann told me to never say his name here and I won't."

"So, you're both stupid and shallow." I stated as I got up.

"No, just stupid" Mary Beth said.

"It has been more than a year sweetie. I cannot keep apologizing for making the worst mistake of my life." Ann said as she poured the rest of the bottle into her glass.

With those words, I got out of my chair, walked over to Mary Beth, and shoved my tongue down her throat. Mary Beth moaned and put her hand on the back of my neck. I heard Ann's chair move. I broke off the kiss with Mary Beth and saw Ann heading for the wine.

"Sit down and watch or I'm walking out that door and never coming back." I told her.

Mary Beth was unbuttoning my jeans, and breathing so hard and heavy, it sounded like she was hyperventilating. Ann and I were staring at each other. I heard my zipper and then Ann started walking to me. I felt Mary Beth's hands go up to my waist,

"Stop!" Ann said.

I saw Mary Beth look up as Ann knelt down next to her and put her hands on my waist instead. I was looking down at both of them kneeling before me. Ann pulled my jeans and boxers down. I saw Mary Beth gasp and put her hands over her mouth. She looked up at me and I smiled down at her. Ann reached up and took my cock in her hands. She brought it down to Mary Beth's face.

She sat up straighter on her knees and took the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue all around the ridge. Ann took her other hand, grabbed Mary Beth's hands, and brought them up to my cock. Mary Beth took the head out of her mouth and started licking my cock from the bottom all the way to the top. Ann got up off her knees and took off my shirt.

"How big is this thing?" I heard Mary Beth ask.

"Eight and three/fourths inches long." Ann said looking down at Mary Beth.

"My fingers can't even touch" Mary Beth said as she smacked it on her lips.

Ann had gotten my shirt off, and I was now standing naked in the middle of the kitchen. I felt Mary Beth take my cock back in her mouth. I looked down and Mary Beth took me down until I hit her gag reflex. She held herself still, slobbering all over my hard cock. She pulled my cock out and stood up. We were looking in each others' eyes. She reached down and pulled the dress over her head and dropped it on the floor.

I walked to her, lifted her up and placed her on the kitchen table. Mary Beth reached between us and guided my cock between her legs. I felt her rub my head between her lips.

"Feel how wet my pussy is Sean." she said and kissed me hard.

As our tongues danced between our lips, I pushed my hips forward and felt myself slide a few inches inside. Mary Beth moaned into my mouth. I pulled back and then slide forward again, getting more of me into her pussy. She was radiating heat and wetness. She disengaged from my mouth and pushed me back. My cock fell out of her pussy. She reached down and grabbed my cock.

"You're going to fuck me in your marriage bed, just like she and my ex-husband did in mine."

I looked behind me as Mary Beth was pulling me towards the hallway that led to my bedroom. Ann was no longer in the kitchen. I grabbed Mary Beth's wrist and walked to the front room to look for her. I found her sitting on the couch staring out into space. She looked up at us both, as we walked naked towards the couch. She started to get up.

"Sit down now" I told her.

Ann sat back down and just stared at me. Mary Beth pushed me down onto the couch, then dropped to her knees. She took my cock back in her mouth and gave me a few quick strokes. I hit her gag reflex and she'd pull up again, letting the saliva fall over my cock. I looked over at Ann, and she was just sitting there watching the action. Then suddenly, Mary Beth took my whole cock in her throat.

I moaned and my head fell back into the couch cushions. Nobody had ever taken my whole cock in their mouth before, not even my old girlfriends before I got married. I heard Mary Beth snort and I looked down. Ann had pushed her down and was holding her head. Ann saw me and let go of Mary Beth.

She took a big, noisy, deep breath of air and started stroking my cock.

"What a dick he has." she said breathlessly, as she looked at Ann.

Ann looked back at her and said, "You're only borrowing it."

I pulled Mary Beth onto the couch and laid her head so that it was resting on Ann's lap. I took my cock into my hands, lined it up in her wet opening and thrust hard into her pussy. Mary Beth got up on both of her hands and screamed out a noise that I cannot describe. Her pussy was tight. I knew that I was deeper in her than that asshole could ever be.

I grabbed both her ass cheeks in my hand and withdrew until just the head remained in her. I slammed forward and buried my entire cock in her. I felt the head of my cock touch her cervix. Mary Beth was making gurgling and cooing noises, as she came on my cock. She had accidentally grabbed Ann's shirt and pulled it down, so the cleavage in her bra was showing.

I held myself deep and still, while she continued to orgasm on me. I could feel her cum dripping off my cock and balls and fall down onto the couch. I saw that Ann was stroking her face and hair. Then I took my right hand and playfully slapped Mary Beth's ass. I pulled myself all the way out of Mary Beth and saw her pussy contracting and releasing. I lined back up and slowly pushed myself all the way back in her.

I felt her opening again and held still. I felt her reach back and hit my thigh, so I pulled myself out again. Mary Beth fell flat on her stomach on the couch and rolled off and onto the floor. Her face and neck were red. Her chest was heaving as she breathed. I got down on my knees and grabbed both her ankles. I lifted them onto my shoulders, leaned forward, and slide all the way in her again.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy goooooooooood!" she groaned and yelled at once, as she had another orgasm. Her cum dripping onto the carpet this time.

I started fucking her in long full strokes. Her hands were gripping the carpet and the couch. Her face red. I let go of her legs and grabbed her tits as they bounced with my thrusts. I was getting so much pleasure feeling how tight her pussy was. I could her the sloshing of her pussy juice as I pounded into her body.

Mary Beth's head was shaking side to side. I grabbed one leg and put it onto my shoulder.

"Fuck.......me........fuck.......me........oooooooh gooooooood I'm cuuuuuuuuuming again."

Mary Beth grabbed her own tits hard and went so stiff that I couldn't move. Her face turned a deep shade of crimson and her breathing stopped. I looked at her beautiful face. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open in a silent scream. Then she released a big breath of air and passed out. I held myself still for period of time.

I leaned back and sat on the heels of my feet. When my cock slipped out of Mary Beth, she woke up with a big breath of air. I looked up at Ann and saw that at some point, she had taken off all her clothes. She had both feet on the couch, spread wide. She had two fingers buried in her pussy and strumming her clit with the other hand. I smiled at her and she smiled at me.

"Oh my god that was amazing!" Mary Beth said breathing out a big breath of air.

I stood up. My cock still big and thick. Standing out proudly. Mary Beth looked up and over at the couch and saw Ann fucking herself. She got up on her knees, grabbed Ann's hands and moved them. Ann reached over, grabbed Mary Beth's by her hair and pulled her to her pussy. I walked behind Mary Beth, grabbed her hips in my hands and slide all the way inside.

She moaned as I started to speed up a bit. I had only stroked in her ten or fifteen times, before Ann groaned loudly, "I'm cumminggggggggggggg" and grabbed both her tits hard. I started jackhammering Mary Beth with everything I had. The sound of our flesh slamming against each other. I could feel my heavy cum filled balls, slapping against her clit.

I watched Mary Beth pulled away from Ann and scream out in orgasm. Ann looked at me smiling and said,

"Fuck her like a real man baby."

I reached down and slapped Mary Beth's ass. I slapped each cheek twice. I looked up just in time to see Ann kiss me softly on the lips. I pushed my tongue in her mouth and she moaned. I keep thrusting my cock into Mary Beth as Ann and I made out like teenagers. I fucked and kissed for what seemed like an hour before I felt my balls start to tighten up. I pulled away from Ann.

"I'm close" I said out loud.

"Oh yes, cum in my fucking pussy Sean." "I want it. I need it." Mary Beth said looking over her shoulder at me.

"You want it?"

"I need it" "Give it to me Sean."

I was going faster than I ever had in my life. Mary Beth was grunting and moaning with each word she spoke and with each breath she took. Ann slapped Mary Beth on the ass and said,

"Show her how a real man cums in a pussy. Give her that cum for me. Put a baby in her belly."

When I heard Ann say that I slammed myself all the way inside and shot that first rope of cum straight into her cervix.

"Oooooooooooh god that's so deep." Mary Beth moaned as she reached behind her to grab me.

I arched my back, leaned my head back and groaned loudly as each rope of thick cum, plastered Mary Beth's insides. I was lightheaded from the incredible feeling of this orgasm. I finally shot all I had, and leaned over, kissing Mary Beth's back. Ann reached down, pulled me up to her face and licked my lips.

"That was so fucking hot."

I reached up and pulled Mary Beth into me as I collapsed onto the floor. I was flat on my back, and she buried her face into my shoulder and started crying.

I stroked her hair, as she told me how incredible it was. How she never knew sex could be that way. I just held her. I was remembering how Ann did this exact same thing, the first time we had sex. Ann snuggled up behind Mary Beth and was whispering in her ear. I did not hear what was said but Mary Beth turned her head and kissed Ann.

We laid on the floor for a few minutes before we all got up and sat on the couch. Ann got another bottle of wine and all three of us lounged around naked talking about what happened. As Mary Beth slide her dress back on to leave, she bent down and kissed me on the lips and said,

"I'll see you next month stud." and Ann walked her out the door.

I leaned my head back into the couch and started replaying the events of the day in my mind. When I woke up this morning, I did not think that I would end up having sex with Mary Beth. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt Ann lean down and kiss me. I opened my eyes as she grabbed my reharden cock and slammed herself all the way down. She groaned and flooded my balls with cum.

When she finished, she looked at me.

"She's going to be joining us in bed once a month from now on." Ann said while bouncing up and down on my cock.

"Besides, she'd make a great surrogate."

I fucked Ann for an hour. As we lay in bed that night, I was already looking forward to our next threesome with Mary Beth. Life is finally starting to look up a bit now.

Seadog777
Seadog777
647 Followers