All Comments on 'The Avross Coorporation'

by Skampilot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
*facepalm*

This was about the dumbest thing I could read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To each their own.

I liked it. It is interesting enough to want to know what will be the final fate of our heroine? Death? Break the conditioning? Revenge on those responsible? It could go anywhere. Write for yourself and hope you can connect with an audience that digs it. Negative comments will always be aplenty, smile, hurdle, and carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too broken

This is just too far for me.

Way too out there.

Doesn't the "robot" need to get rid of waste?

Wouldn't it be suspicious that the robot uses the bathroom?

Unless the charging station also had a toilet, but then it would have to be hooked up to plumbing, or have someone or the robot throw away bags of sealed waste.

It would be so obvious that something it wrong.

What about when a robot breaks? What if it is stabbed? Do robotics bleed? What if it was told to fall off a tall building, and smashed into human body parts?

What if a robot died and then rotted?

There are just too many problems.

What would havs been interesting and "realistically acceptable" (not ethically or real world obviously), would be if they trained them like they did here, but went on and just cut their brains and spinal cords out and put them in a robot body, with a large "battery pack" that contains nutrients to keep the brain alive. They could sell it like a laptop battery, but it just keeps less and less charge over time and must be replaced. Then they still have to charge it with electricity periodically so the robot body itself keeps working.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

bad ...first this should have been in nonerotic or horror. sorry but this story is nothing more than unending torture, for the charachters and the readers...trs

IOnTopIOnTopover 7 years ago
Very sexy story please continue

Big thanks Skampilot for that hot story! I really hope it is just the begin of a much more hardcore story, where our new sex-robot has to undergo much much more torment and sex and humilation. Your idea of a real alive girl caputred in her new robot body is great! Her pain ordeal should never stop. More of that stuff where e.g. her breathing-tube is blocked and nobody realized it, so she slowly has to suffocated nearly to death, or her feeding tube is blocked so she has to starve for weeks and she is not able to tell anyone, or she has to labor and work for many days under a hot burning sun without water or rest, or sleep until she will collapse in total exhaustion and dehydration despite the horrible unbearable pain the neck-device is inflicting. So please go on, tell us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I know this is supposed to be erotic fiction

But this was terrible. How's someone supposed to eat without a tongue??? There was nothing erotic about this & the only horror is how terrible this was. I'm unable to log in so this will have to be Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
this be fucked up

major turn off

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wtf did I just read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous