The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,102 Followers

She was a tall woman, made even taller by the heels of her stylish ankle-height boots. He guessed she would be about 5'7" without heels, maybe 130 lbs. Though large, her breasts didn't sway much. Tight bra he thought.

He stood up and she stopped. His eyes traveled down her body, taking in the open cream-coloured quilted jacket, the white blouse, knee length loose skirt, the stylish stiletto-heeled boots.

His gazed moved up to see the flare of her hips, the swell of her breasts. He recalled how those breasts looked naked. His eyes came to rest on hers.

She looked like a deer caught in a car's headlights! Peeking out from under the long bangs of her dark hair, she was so deliciously timid! Like a deer, she seemed to be on the verge of bolting! He realized that any movement by him, any sound he made could cause her to run.

Her eyes were fixed hard on his, her body taught as a bowstring. The situation was so bizarre it brought a smile to his lips. He let the smile bloom.

It was like the bowstring had been cut. Her whole body sagged with relief. She let out the breath that she had been holding and took another long shuddering one. A blush formed on her neck, moving to her face. She suddenly broke what limited eye contact she had with him and looked down at the floor her face hidden by her long, dark hair.

He stepped forward, reaching out to take her chin in his hand and lifted her face up to look at him. He kissed her Québec style, one kiss on each cheek, then a long, lingering, very gentle kiss on the lips, barely brushing her lips with his.

Her eyes flew open for a moment and then started to flutter. She tried to push harder against him, but he held the kiss to a feathery lightness. He broke the kiss and felt her body sagged against his.

"Welcome" he said embracing her gently.

**********

The word rumbled in deep bass through Tammy's body. Tammy leaned her body against the man who would be her lover. She realized that though she hadn't been sure of this as she entered the bar, she had committed herself to that fact now.

She snuggled deeper into his embrace. This close to him, the scent of his cologne was strong. It was a pleasant scent, not overpowering. She recognized the cologne as an expensive brand. He brought his own masculine smell to it, subtly changing the scent. She found that she liked the way it smelled on him.

He was taller than her, even in her high-heeled boots. She liked that. She also liked the feel of his leather jacket. Its smooth softness was pleasant on her cheek. The overlarge zipper roughly scratching her skin. His legs were encased in tight leather pants, the smell of the leather added to his overall scent. A dark, silky feeling t-shirt and heavy boots finished the ensemble.

Her body was reacting to the touch of his. She realized he was very fit! His hard muscles were well defined. But he wasn't overpoweringly muscled like many of the men at the gym she attended. These muscles were from hard use.

"I wonder what he does for a living?" she thought.

Luke directed her to the booth opposite where he had been sitting. He doffed his jacket, exposing his muscular torso and large arms to her. She drank in the sight of him, aroused in spite of herself. He resumed his place opposite Tammy as the waitress collected her fee and left.

He reached over and took her hand kissing it gently.

"Nervous" he asked? She was.

"You have a right to be," he said, "this is your first time meeting a man since you married isn't it?"

Tammy felt herself blushing. His eyes bore into hers again. She turned her eyes down finding it impossible to look at him for any length of time. He reached out and captured her chin, turning her face towards his.

"There is nothing for you to be afraid of tonight. You are a beautiful and desirable woman. Many a man would want to be with you."

Tammy blushed and once again tried to turn away but he held her gaze in his hand.

"I would just be satisfied with one man tonight," she whispered.

"Meaning me." It wasn't a question.

A small nod of her head was her only response.

"Is there one thing," he continued "One word to describe what you want from me this night?" he asked.

With her chin locked in his grip her green-tinted hazel eyes were forced to look into those deep pools of blue. In the subdued darkness they were vaguely menacing, but there was a twinkle in them, a spark of something that took the fear from her. She thought about the times she had exposed herself to him online, followed his direction in pleasing herself and him. She knew what she wanted.

"Adventure" she whispered.

"Adventure," he repeated. "Yes I can see why. From your description your love life is very simple. But adventure can take many forms. It can be as simple as being bedded by someone new, or a great deal more."

Releasing her chin he let her think about his words as he sipped his drink. Tammy followed suite. It was a Rum and Coke – her favourite - and strong, probably a double.

"Good," she thought, "I will need that". She drank about ¼ of her drink when he reached out and pushed her hand down lowering the glass.

"We have a long night ahead of us," he stated simply. "It would not do for you to be drunk and unable to enjoy the experience." She blushed again. Dam this man could make her feel so desirable one moment and so shy the next!

"When you are alone at home and horny, what is the one special fantasy that always gets you off? What day dream is always guaranteed to make you cum?" he asked.

"I have several fantasies that help me," she replied.

"Which one applies best to this situation?" he asked.

"Being taken by a stranger," she replied shyly.

"How do you mean 'taken', as in rape?"

"No not rape. He uses me for his pleasure."

Once again she ducked her head in embarrassment and yet again he captured her chin and tilted her face up to his demanding gaze.

"How do you mean uses you? Does he make you do things in your fantasy?"

"Not at first," she replied hesitantly. "But the fantasy...has...evolved some..."

"So at first he just ripped your cloths off, threw you on the bed and fucked you...and now?"

Tammy didn't know what to say. She hadn't told him of her fantasies before. She didn't know if she wanted him to do the things she fantasized about. But her excitement was mounting. What could she loose? What could she gain?

"Now he makes me do things..." she whispered.

"What kind of things?" he asked her quietly, insistently.

"He makes me lick him...you know". The last was offered meekly, as if she was begging him not to ask more.

"He makes you suck his cock?" He asked, not giving her any leeway.

"No not suck it, lick it..."

"Ah," he breathed, the light of recognition glinting in his eyes. "He makes you lick him clean afterwards doesn't he." Again it wasn't a question.

Her embarrassed blush was all the answer he needed.

"Do you give good head?" he asked.

"No not really" she admitted.

"Oh? Why not?"

"My husband doesn't like it." She replied.

"He doesn't like it?" he responded somewhat surprised.

"He's too sensitive..."

"I see, a hair trigger. And he can only cum once a night so loosing it too soon means you get no satisfaction."

She nodded her head.

"What else does your fantasy lover make you do?"

"He makes me do different positions." She replied.

"Different positions? What kind of positions?"

"You know, not just on my back, but, you know, like, on my hands and knees..."

"So he fucks you from behind?"

"Yes."

"And he fucks you sitting down?"

"Yes."

"And he fucks you standing up?"

"Yes."

"What else does he do?"

"He does my tits..."

"How do you mean he does them? Does he suck them?"

"Yes...I mean no...you know..."

"He fucks your tits?"

"Yes."

"Can't say I blame him. I remember you breasts. I would love to feel their warmth against my hard cock."

Tammy blushed furiously. She was squirming in her seat, her pussy on fire.

"God! I must be leaving a huge wet spot on my dress!" she thought!

"What does he do then?" he asked.

"He cums on me." She replied.

"On you? On you where?"

"On my face, on my breasts, on my stomach, on my back, on my..." she ground shyly to a stop.

"On your ass?" he prodded.

"Yes."

"Not in it?"

Tammy sucked in her breath in a loud gasp. Her head was spinning. She had never let herself think about being used like that. But she knew that it would become a regular part of her fantasy from now on!

Luke could see the thoughts forming in her head. He knew that he had just set a new pattern for her and wondered how far it would go? It was now time to start another pattern...

"You said that he used you. How did he do that? Did he tie you up?" He asked.

"No he didn't tie me up. He didn't need to." She replied.

"Did he hold you down?"

"No."

"What did he do?"

"He just made me do it." She said quietly.

"And how did he do that? Did he force you?"

"No. No not really." She said.

"So he told you to do something and you did it?"

"Yes." She nodded in agreement.

"Why would you do that? Why would you give in to his demands?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"It excites me to do that." She replied.

"It excites you to give in to his demands? Or it excites you to please him?"

"A little of both...I guess more to please him and myself."

"So you like the thought of giving in to other people, letting them control you?" he prompted.

"Yes."

"What would you do for the right person?" he asked.

"Almost anything." She replied.

She is ready, he thought.

**************

Luke took the drinks and moved them to the back of the booth. He slid down into the back of the U away from the small light at the front and beckoned to her. Tammy looked back over her shoulder to see if any would notice. No one was even aware of them. She slid down the bench toward him, turning around the U to bring her leg up against his.

"Is there anything that you would not do for me if I asked it of you?" he asked.

She thought for a long moment.

"No, nothing. Whatever you asked I would do." She replied truthfully.

"Be careful how you answer to that. I could ask you to do some pretty nasty things..."

He could see the flush creeping up her neckline again, moving to spread over her face. She thought she knew what he meant...she didn't really...but she would soon find out.

"You would be willing to give yourself to me as you would to the man in your fantasy?" he demanded.

"Yes I would be willing." She said with conviction.

"What kind of woman gives herself to a man for his pleasure without even asking him what he might do to her?" he asked.

Tammy wasn't sure how to answer that one. She did really...but wasn't sure if she wanted to admit what she wanted, what she hoped he could do for her. Luke had worked hard with Jamie to plant the seeds in her mind. He was sure she knew the answer, but wasn't as sure that she would give it.

Luke and Jamie had talked about submission. They had had long discussions on the subject of giving oneself over to another, of following another person's leads and desires. He knew that Jamie had brought these thoughts to his wife, knew that they had spoken of different things together. What Tammy couldn't or wouldn't tell him, Jamie did. Tammy had almost no secrets from him!

"How far will she go down this path tonight?" he wondered.

Tammy took another long sip of her drink. She looked over toward Luke wondering how much he would be able to deduce from her actions. He seemed to be able to read her very well! She had no idea of Jamie's help in that regard. She finally made up her mind.

"A slave" She whispered.

"A slave?" he asked. "Or my slave?"

"Your slave?" she asked, a little surprised. He let the question go for now.

"Do you know what it means to be a slave?"

"It means to submit willingly". She said.

"No. That is not a slave. That is a submissive." He stated. "Do you understand the difference between a submissive and a slave?" he asked.

"No."

"Both submit to others, and in fact you cannot be a slave as we look at it without being submissive. Both give of themselves to others, in fact need to feel controlled; but a submissive is in it for her own sense of pleasure. If, therefore, she doesn't like what is happening, she won't do it." He took another sip and let her think on that.

"A slave, on the other hand, is not in it for her pleasure...well not precisely. A slave gives of herself for another's pleasure. Whatever they want, whatever they desire she will do. In this she derives her own pleasure. And because she is pleasing another, there is virtually nothing she will not do."

Tammy took another sip of her drink. Her hands were shaking, making the ice tinkle in the glass. Once more he reached out to take her chin in his hand, to turn her face towards his...

"Are you then a submissive or a slave?" He asked, his deep blue eyes piercing into her soul.

She opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. She squeezed her eyes shut. She was so excited, so aroused that she could barely think straight! She licked her lips before answering...

"A slave," she whispered.

"Whose slave?" he asked.

"Your slave" she whispered.

"Are you ready to give yourself to me; body, mind and soul, to be used by me for my pleasure sexually or otherwise?" He asked her.

She nodded her head.

"I don't understand," he said lifting her chin again.

"Yes, I'm willing to give myself to you." She replied, closing her eyes.

"You know that we will have to test that."

Her eyes snapped open to look deep into his. They told her that his statement was true, that he would indeed test her.

"Do you think you are ready to be put to the test?" he asked.

"I'm not sure...but...I'll try."

"An honest answer." As he spoke he moved his fingers over her face, sliding them up the length of her chin to her neck and gliding down it to her shoulder. He moved forward to kiss her. She leaned into the kiss.

This time the kiss was passionate, hungry and possessive. He slid his free arm around her back and pulled her deeper into the kiss. The hand on her neck slipped down to her right breast, fondling it through her clothes.

His tongue caressed her lips and she opened them to receive it into her mouth. His tongue delved deep, exploring her lips, tracing over her teeth, dancing with her tongue. She moaned heavily into his mouth. She could feel her heart beginning to race, her breathing getting faster. She couldn't breathe fast enough through her nose. She needed to breath through her mouth but couldn't. Jamie had never kissed her like this! It was almost to the point where the kiss was becoming unbearable for her when he abruptly ended it.

Tammy grabbed her drink and took a long sip, desperately trying to recapture her breath.

"A slave" he told her, "has no sense of shame, nor sense of morals except for those that her master places on her. A slave has no right to wear clothes and in the proper setting will usually be naked."

Tammy shivered at his words, understanding that he would expect her to be naked!

"When standing, kneeling, sitting or laying down, a slave will always pose so as best to display her 'assets' for her master and his guests." He let her think on his words for a moment before continuing.

"A slave will not be permitted to cover herself with her hands, nor with any object, nor with any item of clothing except that which her master tells her to wear or gives her to wear.

"Do you understand and accept these conditions?" Luke asked.

"Yes". She replied.

"What are you wearing beneath your cloths?" he asked.

"A bra and panties," was her reply.

"Take them off," he commanded.

Tammy began to move, but he grabbed her and held her there.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To the bathroom to do as you asked," she said.

"I didn't tell you to go anywhere," he said with a smile, "I told you to take them off!"

Tammy's heart was suddenly racing again. In just one moment she had gone from being sexually aroused and ready for anything to being frightened out of her wits!

"Was he expecting her to do that here? In the open?" she wondered.

She looked around but all she saw was the high leather banks of the bench and the opening of the empty booth opposite. The light at the front of both booths made it impossible to see into the back of the other. She realized that she was in a very secluded spot and that they probably could get away with almost anything...perhaps even sex! Her cunt spasmed at the thought of performing sex here in the bar! She didn't know, couldn't know if she would be able to do that. Her test might end there if he asked that of her. But, she realized, she first had to get to the point he might ask her!

Her look of surprised almost caused Luke to bark out a laugh. He held it back with difficulty, knowing that if he did so now she would leave. A smile played the corners of his lips.

"Consider it a part of your test." He told her.

Tammy's mind was racing. "Did I really want to do this?" She thought.

She knew she could take her panties off easily enough but, because of her long sleeves, to remove her bra would mean taking off her shirt! She had always done what her fantasy lover had asked but she and her fantasy lover had always been somewhere safe and private. This was a very public bar!

She didn't know what to do and Luke wasn't pushing her. He let her sit there and make up her own mind. She knew that if she walked away he would let her, but would probably never contact her again!

"Do I want that? Will I be able to go back to the web and look again if I leave?" She knew the answer to that...if she failed here she would go back to her husband and their regular sex life. Their safe, boring, vanilla sex life...

She could feel the hard muscles of the man beside her. Smell the aroma of his intoxicating cologne. She remembered the intensity of that hard, passionate kiss. In all her life she had never been kissed like that before! She suddenly realized that her pussy was not only still wet but also still oozing more of her juices!

Tammy slid forward and lifted her skirt up and over her hips. She reached up and slid her panties down her legs. She delicately stepped out of them and handed them to the man beside her.

She looked at them as they rested in his hand.

"White, no-nonsense plain cotton panties...dam." She wished now she had a pair of frilly lace panties to give him, it would have set a much better mood!

Luke took the panties and lifted them to his face. He breathed deeply of the scent. Tammy's heart fluttered as she realized that he would be able to smell how aroused she was!

He looked at her and smiled. With deliberate motions, he placed the panties on the table between them.

"Now the bra." He commanded.

"I don't know how to do that." She said, her head hanging down. "I would have to take my shirt off to remove it."

"And?" he asked.

The question was plain and simple. It left no ambiguity of thought behind. She knew that he did not see this as a problem. It was a test. Her test.

Tammy unbuttoned the cuffs of her shirt. She slowly pulled it from her skirt and began to undo it from the bottom up. When she had opened the last button she looked at Luke. He nodded his head to encourage her.

She slid the shirt from her shoulders and down her arms. She reached around to the undo the clasp to her bra. Slowly she slipped her arms out of the shoulder straps. Head bent, she held her bra against her breasts, keeping them covered for that little bit longer.

He held out his hand and she reluctantly placed the bra into it, quickly covering her naked breast with her arms.

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,102 Followers