The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,112 Followers

The smell of him hit her like a slap in the face. He had a rich male scent that made her heart race! She couldn't tell if the butterflies where in her stomach or a little lower down, a little deeper inside. Her pussy gushed, she felt something wet and hot trickling down the inside of her leg. No...they weren't in her stomach!

Entranced by his aroma, she moved her tongue over the accessible skin of his groin. She felt him shiver and her heart quickened knowing she could do this to him...to any man! She tried to nudge the flap back a little further to expose his manhood, but with a waggle of his finger, he stopped her.

Blushing, she moved over to his left hip and repeated the process of opening buttons. He let her hands go. She moved her fingers over the hot bulge and softly pealed the flap downwards. He wasn't wearing any briefs.!The flap opened up his crotch completely to her view.

"Oh my God! Your huge!" She gasped as she saw for the first time the size of his cock.

Luke chuckled quietly. While he was only slightly longer than most men at seven and a half inches, he was much thicker than most. Some women looking at a large cock for the first time were frightened by it, but Luke's wasn't overly large so didn't send most women running in fear. However, the more they looked at it, the more they played with it, they began to realize that his was indeed a hefty prick!

But Tammy seemed to be in shock at the size of his manhood.

"Just how big is your husband?" He asked.

Tammy thought for a moment then suddenly reached back for her purse. She pulled out a small, slender, metal looking object and showed it to Luke. He recognized it as a Little Giant vibrator, small but very powerful. It was about four inches long and just a little wider than his thumb.

"I bought it because it is the same size as my husband." She said.

Luke was surprised at how small Jamie really was. He was not surprised that Tammy didn't get all the pleasure she needed from her husband, his small size and lack of sophistication with sex must be very frustrating.

Luke felt four studs on the bottom of the vibrator. He pressed the studs in sequence, setting the little machine into a frenzy of vibrations and pulses. He looked at her as the machine buzzed joyfully in his hand. He placed the buzzing toy into her empty hand. Embarrassed, she looked away before shutting it off and dropping it back into her purse.

Tammy still had a hold of his cock. She hadn't released it when she went searching in her purse. She was slowly stroking it up and down. He was uncut and as she moved her hand, the head of his cock would first be exposed and then covered in slow succession by the foreskin.

A large drop of pre-cum began to form at the tip. She reached with the fingertips of her left hand and rubbed his leakage all over the head of his cock as she held the foreskin down. Because it was dim, she had to lower her head to look closely at what she was doing...or so she told herself.

The head of his prick shone in the dim light. She could smell the unique aroma of precum. He was definitely much bigger than her husband! Another large bubble of slime oozed out of the pee hole at the top of his cock. Tentatively, she reached out with the tip of her tongue and took it into her mouth.

She was surprised at how good he tasted! Her husband's spunk tasted slightly sour to her, Luke's tasted sweet, salty and strong. Her mouth moved back to his stiff muscle and she swiped around the head get a good taste of him. Her pussy squeaked again and she felt another run of wetness slide down her leg!

Luke's strong, warm hands began to softly caress her head. He pulled gently at her hair, running his fingers through her tresses. As she opened her mouth to take him in, she felt the weight of his hand press on the back of her head...she lowered her mouth gently down the length of his shaft. She felt rather then heard his deep moan.

Though not very practiced at sucking cock, Tammy was aware of the rudiments. She moved up and down on him taking more of his manhood into her mouth each time. It became more and more difficult the more of him that slid into her mouth, until the tip touched the back of her throat and she momentarily gagged.

Backing off, she tried several more times to deep throat him his sure hands guided her head up and down, but as soon as the tip touched the back of her throat she would gag all over again.

Finally, he pulled her up for a kiss.

"You will need to practice some before you can do that successfully" he told her.

His hands guided her head back to his cock, twisting it slightly. She understood as her mouth came down around the outside of his cock. She moved gently up and down the length of him, flicking along the length of his shaft with her tongue. Soon, she was slurping up and down the full length of him, from the wiry pubic hair to the tip of his manhood. She heard him moan again, and felt his hips begin to move.

"I did this to him!" She thought excitedly.

Spurred on by his reactions, she redoubled her efforts to please him. She moved up to the tip of his cock and took him inside her mouth again, this time controlling his motions and hers, not taking him in as deep.

She felt the rumble in his stomach as she sucked harder on what she had in her mouth. Her hands moved up and down the shaft, giving him the impression that more of him was in her mouth.

His thrusts became stronger, more powerful. She knew that he was approaching his end. Up till then, she had not thought about what would happen if he came in her mouth. She did not like the taste of her husband's cum, but she most certainly liked the taste of Luke's cock!

Luke's thrusting became more erratic. He held himself deeper in her mouth for a little bit longer on each of his thrusts. Tammy slid one of her hands down to caress his balls. She was surprised to find that his balls were shaved! She felt the silky smoothness in her fingers and then gently squeezed. He let out a loud groan and she felt his balls jump in her hand.

A strangled moan escaped his lips as his prick suddenly swelled up from the back to the front and a long, thick, hot rope of sperm shot to the back of her throat! She fought down the gag reflex as she desperately tried to swallow what was in the back of her mouth. She swallowed several times as the heavy fluid filled her mouth, and this was only from the first pulse! Luke seemed to shoot for a long time with each jet. Her husband's spurts lasted only momentarily, but Luke's seemed to continue for more than a full second with each shot!

Luke's hand crushed the back of her head to his groin, preventing her from rising off his firing staff. She had just cleared her mouth when she felt the pulse of another jet flow up his cock. She was better prepared this time and managed to time her swallowing motion to the jet. This pulse was a long and heavy as the first!

Her husband finished after two pulses, but she knew that Luke would have more. As if in answer to her thought, she felt the swell of his manhood as another pulsed flowed along its length. It surprised her that this one was a long and as full as the first two!

She was getting the hang of when to time her swallows now as another pulse fired into her receptive mouth.

"God! There is so much!" She thought.

The fifth pulse was slightly less than the others, and his sixth pulse was less than half of the volume. His manhood jerked several more times, each with much less volume than it's predecessor. With a deep sigh, he collapsed onto the leather bench.

More drops of cum oozed out of his cock as it slowly softened. She languidly licked the drops from his shaft. She was surprised to find him still half hard! She was also surprised at how much she liked the taste of his spunk. He pulled her up and kissed her long and hard.

"Jamie wouldn't kiss me after." She though. "This man is full of pleasant surprises!"

Holding her face in his hands, Luke made his decision.

"I think it is time for us to go elsewhere." He told her.

Tammy grabbed her cell, called Jamie and tolled him to go home and not wait up.

She had no idea where Luke was taking her, but she willingly took his hand in hers and followed him trustingly out the door...

To be continued in "The Awakening" part II...

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,112 Followers