The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDok
TheDok
278 Followers

Our sex life has improved immeasurably. A week after I punished him I showed him the recording I had secretly made whilst he was naked over the table. He nearly tore my clothes off me in his need. Now when we make love we sometimes watch porn. Sometimes it is straight porn and sometimes we watch one of his spanking videos. He has several thousand videos and I estimate it would take several days to watch them end to end.

I particularly like giving him a blow job whilst we both watch a strict dominatrix take a cane or paddle to a male sub's arse. I have to admit one or two of the videos he paid for may have been worth the price.

He doesn't get disciplined often. I don't do maintenance spanking. When I administer CP I mean it to hurt and in the two years since the day I walked in on him he has been punished a total of four times. Every time he has fully deserved it.

***

Two weeks ago he was fined one thousand pounds and had his driving license revoked for six months. He was doing 120mph on the M4 and it was a repeat offence. This is the worst and most stupid thing he has done since I have known him, and we both agreed that this warranted punishment. He needs to atone for losing us the money and for the inconvenience of only one household driver for six months...Me!

Initially I was livid with him, but you can't be angry with someone you love for ever can you? Even if that person is a bloody fool. I have never punished him when I was in the red hot heat of anger... smouldering is fine. That's when I'm annoyed enough to want to hurt him but have enough self-control not to damage him permanently. Two weeks after this latest transgression is the perfect time. I have cooled off, and we have both had plenty time to anticipate what I am going to do to him. As I write this he is sitting naked rubbing oil into the leather punishment strap. It is part of the ritual that he is naked for 24 hours before punishment and oils the strap the evening before. Heaven help him if he masturbates. I want him fully loaded for when I have finished with the rod.

So tomorrow will be the fifth time he is disciplined by me, and I have several treats for him. Today a custom made wooden spanking trestle was delivered. The dining table has been pushed against the far wall of the den and the trestle now has pride of place in the middle of the room. It is a beautiful piece of furniture made of polished oak with a padded red leather top for him to lie on and soft leather straps to hold him tight.

I hope that Anne was out when the trestle was delivered. It was in a big wooden crate, but she is nosey. The Sunday morning after I had caned John for the first time, and with my cunt still tingling from the fucking I had received, she invited herself for coffee and enquired why John and Graham had moved the dining table to the den. Was it anything to do with the den being well soundproofed she wondered. After all it was a solid piece of furniture to tie someone to if you were going to punish them.

I smiled sweetly and told her we were buying a new table for the dining room and just making space.

She didn't believe me.

John is going to be so very comfortable when I score his arse hard and deep with my new metre long Lexan cane. And he is going to be able to watch me in the new seamlessly applied mirror tiles on the walls in front of and behind the trestle. This time I am going to be naked when I discipline him.

He appears to enjoy watching slim, tiny bummed and flat chested naked women applying the cane to naked flabby arsed men. How much more is he going to enjoy watching me, tall and big arsed, big tits swinging and clapping , as I vigorously apply the strap and rod in turn to his large firm, and for now, unmarked buttocks? And for the first time he will be able to FEEL and SEE his punishment as it progresses. And he'll be able to appreciate my enjoyment as I apply the instruments of correction.

Then when I am finished with him he will be forgiven. I know that by then his penis will be very hard and very ready, and I will also be good and ready for him to fuck my brains out as I lie bent over the dining table against the wall. I have made sure the cushions are still in place, and my cunt is already tingling in anticipation.

***

TheDok
TheDok
278 Followers
12