All Comments on 'The Awakening Ch. 01'

by Starstruck2020

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Smoking is good for you, and isn’t this just another fetish story.

HacheemacheeHacheemacheeover 3 years ago

Love it! We need more bad girl stories in the LW category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Let's See...

The burning cigarette she tossed over the fence ignites the most massive wildfire in the history of their state. Their house is destroyed, and they barely manage to escape with their lives.

Being 'good' people , they admit the fire was caused by them. They are convicted of involuntary manslaughter on account of the people who died in the fire, and spend several years in jail. 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

1400 words?! If a story is long enough to need chapters, then it needs a longer chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not bad for your first try. I gave you a four due to the fact it was a quickie.

Starstruck2020Starstruck2020over 3 years agoAuthor

Hacheemachee, andd the first anonymous, thank you for your kind words. I wish people would be more appreciative of new authors instead of being so negative. I don't understand why you would even read this story if you weren't into this type of thing - sheesh, at least make your criticism valid and not just petty. Don't we have enough hate in the world now? Peace.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Very short...

...but sweet! Can't believe such a short opener would beget the comments..😂😂

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Star, maybe if more of the new authors gave us something to appreciate, then commenters would be nicer. Your post wasn’t bad, it just wasn’t anything close to a story.

HacheemacheeHacheemacheeover 3 years ago

@Starstruck2020 Unfortunately, that's the way things go in this category. Seems there's a steady stream of bottom-feeders who troll the LW stories spewing impotent rage, as if they didn't know what the category exists for. It'd be like going into the Interracial section and screaming with rage that there's black guys in most of the stories. The best advice I can give is to remember most people who enjoy the work don't comment. Write for yourself, write what you love, and trust that the audience who loves it with you is still there, even if they're less shouty than the assholes. You'll NEVER out-shout an asshole. It's like Mark Twain said - never try to argue with stupid people. They'll only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

AhboomAhboomover 3 years ago

Gave a 5 despite being short. Can't wait for next part

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago

Charming couple. I'm wondering how they stayed married for so long with the attitudes they have toward each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@starstruck2020

Please don't let the comments of a few moronic individuals affect you. These fools seem to have dedicated their miserable lives to hanging out in the comment section of the Loving Wives category and spend all day long spouting nonsense and whining like little bitches about every story here that has a wife enjoying sex. Clearly they secretly enjoy the idea of a wife who loves sex and especially sex with others, otherwise they would hang out in the romance section.

I enjoyed your story so far and it would seem a big change is coming for your characters. What will it be? Only you can decide that fate. Thanks for taking the time to entertain us.

LitboyblueLitboyblueover 3 years ago

Very sexy, keep it going. 5 stars. Love strong women.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

Nice introduction. I think you found a good place for a chapter break. Commenters expect a lot at one time. I understand when sequential chapters usually follow at a slow pace. I am giving you 5 stars for this first chapter and hope the rest lives up to the beginning.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingover 3 years ago

I do appreciate the work any author does to give us free entertainment. Thanks for that.

*

This seems more like an opening scene than a story. As the author, you should do it all the way you want it done but I'd ask for more in an installment.

*

However, just in this much time, I already dislike the characters. It's unlikely I'll read more about them. Good luck with the rest of the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start!

I love cheating + smoking wife! i hope in next chapter she start to cheat on him... and che smoke with her lover *_*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hmmm

why does this feel like we are driving towards "Cuck land"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I believe it

I can believe his not knowing about the smoking as hit happened to me. My wife comes from a family of smokers and she started very young as in her teens. By the time I met her she was a full time smoker for years. I come from a non smoking family. I didn't see her smoke until we had already spent most of the day. I decided to stick with her as that was to me her only fault. Long story short she did cut way back and then quit (or so I thought) when we had our kids. It was almost 20 years later when I saw her out with a girlfriend for one of the monthly after work gatherings smoking outside the restaurant. She told me, just like in the story, she had a few a week and never at home. She would shower (at the gym) before coming home. I never knew. She still smokes but now I once in awhile find a pack left out (on purpose?) or an ashtray out on the patio when I go out in the morning for a coffee.

Makes me wonder what else she has hidden from since she is so good or I am so blind.

Cancer hasn't taken her yet but I keep reminding her its just a matter of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah I think I’m with DarkerBinding on this one...

I do 100% appreciate all the work that authors put into the stories they submit and let us read.

I’ve never been a smoker, the smell and taste (kissing a smoker) is really gross, I don’t think there’s enough information present yet to accurately judge the characters properly. That said the female protagonist isn’t coming across as likeable.

I don’t think this one is for me but there’s something for everyone on this site so I’m sure you’ll have no problem attracting dedicated readers. Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Nice start

I think this story fit perfectly in the tag (loving wife's) the fact that she hints things her husband isn't aware of and not noticing rather than cheat on him

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Making love to a woman who smokes is like French kissing an ashtray.

You have your female character calling her husband a pussy because he is too intelligent to smoke, or want his wife to? Maybe there's a reason they don't fuck much. Maybe he doesn't like taking advantage of the mentally retarded.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Smoking is nasty

And stupid.

Completely prevents any value the story might have had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty weird to read a "smoking fetish" story if you don't like "smoking fetish" stories.

Great story! THANK YOU for your time and effort.

(The next time I comment, I'm going to tell you my life story, because I'm just that interesting.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So…you like smoking because it is bad an people tell me bad stuff that makes me want to do it cos I like doing stuff I am told not to….and stuff…and other stuff

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Smoking in stories is not a turn on for me, and in this story there are other, more enticing things about Lisa: nice body, big tits, brunette hair, and she contemplates, full lips for cock sucking. Lisa is very randy and looking to expand her sexual horizons. Smoking, in front of her husband Tom, is a definite signal that she is ready to have new sexual experiences. The blowjob she gave him is, I hope just the beginning of Lisa’s awakening that will be revealed in the next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarstruck2020@Starstruck2020
Professional, married man, long time interest in erotica. Enjoy the idea of naughty wives, have a bit of a smoking fetish for the ladies, and good sex stories! I welcome your feedback (please be constructive)!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES