The Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa and Tom continue to explore their desires.
2.9k words
4.35
22.9k
15

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for your support on my first attempt -- this story is about a middle-aged man and woman who want to explore their sexual horizons and vices, including smoking, drinking, and sex with others. If this isn't your thing, best to move on!

***

The next morning, Lisa awoke to find Tom had already left for work. She rolled over, noticed her alarm was due to go off in ten minutes, and shut it off. What had gotten into her last night? It wasn't like her to be so blatant about her closet smoking -- she basically stuck it in his face. And sucking him off outside like that, partially swallowing him and having him cum on her face? The look on his face had been priceless. While he certainly commented how awesome it was and they spooned for the first time in a while last night, he did look a bit apprehensive, as if his normally milder insurance agent wife had become someone he didn't quite recognize. Had she really gone a bit too far? She tossed back the covers and grabbed her phone, glancing at the texts. HOT TIME LAST NIGHT, BAD GIRL!, Tom's text read, ended with a winking emoji. She smiled...guessed she scored points there. It was a start, she supposed, though the aftermath left her a bit physically unsatisfied.

She felt her appetite growing and reached her hand down past the thigh high, dark blue nightie to her recently bared pussy. Running her right hand over her smooth lips, her left hand deftly flipped her phone to Google, pondering a search term. While her and Tom watched porn together when first married, it had been years since she's watched anything more erotic than a Hallmark movie or romantic comedy. Typing in adult movies, her screen was deluged with options -- she had no idea what to pick. One link caught her eye -- Hotwife Takes on BBC. BBC?? She clicked and instantly discovered BBC was big black cock, as the spread-eagled view of a pair of shapely legs appeared with thick, black cock. She looked at it for a few, not sure if this appealed to her but feeling a stirring in her groin she couldn't deny.

Lisa noticed the woman's pussy was shaved bare like hers, and the she had a belly button piercing. The man's cock was poised right at the entrance of her pussy. Lisa's finger moved between her lips and slid slowly up her slit to her clit. Her thumb snapped open the video and the screen filled with the sight of an attractive brunette, hair slightly longer than Lisa's should length cut but similar in color, on her knees taking the cock in her mouth. Her left hand was stroking what had to be a solid eight to nine inches of black meat in her mouth. How in the world can any normal woman handle that? Way to much for me, she decided, but her finger started moving along her clit faster, in a familiar pleasing stroke.

Thighs now tingling, she watched as the guy put his hand on the woman's head and forcefully slid his cock further. The woman gagged slightly, pulled it out of her wet mouth and rubbed the head with her hand. She rose and pulled the man back to the bed. The camera angle shifted and Lisa watch as the man's black ass filled the screen, his waist wrapped by the spread-eagled woman. Another cut to the opening view of his head about to penetrate her, with the woman moaning and telling the man to give it to her. Lisa moaned softly, moving her finger faster and spreading her legs slightly, almost as if to mimic the woman's position. Yes, she thought, it feels so good.

The man slid slowly into the brunette, who reached out her hands and pulled him deeper inside him. How was she taking all of that? She wasn't a large woman by any means...doesn't it hurt? Lisa quickly tossed her analysis aside to focus on the growing warmth and desire around her clit. With her attention now only focused raptly on the man fucking the woman faster, and her wetness, Lisa stroked her clit more rapidly, feeling the climax quickly building. The man on the screen leaned over to kiss the woman, and Lisa saw his dark tongue hungrily consumed by the moaning woman.

After a few more seconds, the man pulled back with a loud moan, reached down and withdrew his cock, stroking with his right hand. He exploded, pumping several streams of white cum all over the woman's pussy and her belly button jewelry. Lisa stroked her clit furiously, arousal building to an inevitable climax. Just as the man brought his softening cock to the woman's mouth, Lisa let out an involuntary cry and came explosively, legs trembling. She let the phone fall to the bed and she massaged her tingly pussy with both hands, focusing on her clit and hitting another peak. God yes, she thought, totally surprised at how quickly and strong she came. She laid back closed her eyes, and smiled.

Later that day, Tom pulled into the garage, noticing Lisa's car wasn't there yet. While she was usually home before him, he was bit relieved as the thought of catching her yesterday drinking and smoking on the patio was a bit shocking. Well, not so much the drinking but the smoking for sure. He knew she had done it on and off in college, but never during their dating or eighteen years of marriage. He never had been with a smoker and found the habit off-putting; watching her stirred an unfamiliar feeling a bit short of arousal. She looked more confident and certainly the patio blowjob was a total surprise. She was typically more vanilla, usually interested in sex but was limited to blowjobs without swallowing or spitting, mostly missionary, occasionally doggy or riding...but all of that hadn't happen in quite some time. He still desired her but not as often...perhaps it was just becoming too monotonous. At least until last night.

While the blowjob and his orgasm was amazing, the fact that he didn't quite recognize her in this way caused a bit of consternation. He poured himself a bourbon and walked out to the patio, enjoy the summer evening sun, and sat in the same patio chair that Lisa blew him in the prior evening. He smiled. She was hot, he thought, this could be a good thing. But where was it going? He sipped his bourbon, unconsciously running a hand over his crotch, almost in remembrance of last night. Glancing to the table, he saw the open pack of Marlboros on the table and a lighter. He shook his head slightly, still trying to put the puzzle, the seemingly incongruity in his wife, together. Just as he took another sip, the patio door slid open and Lisa came out, smiling at him.

"Hey hon, you beat me today," she said, and Tom returned her smile. Always dressed as the consummate professional, today she had on a thigh length light blue summer dress imprinted with a floral pattern, with a low-cut cleavage that generous showed a bit of her 36D breasts, yet still retained modesty. With her glasses, full lips, dark brown eyes, she looked like a pretty librarian or accountant but sure hadn't been acting that way yesterday.

"Can I get you some wine?" Tom asked, rising to kiss and hug her. She returned the kiss and embrace.

"Absolutely. Been one of those days!" She sat her chair. When Tom returned with a generous serving of Cabernet, she thanked him and took a drink.

"Ah, I needed that," she put down her glass and glanced at the cigarettes. "What, you take up smoking?" She grinned at him and he chuckled, remember his surprise at her yesterday.

"Not me. I think you left them from yesterday. Guess you didn't smoke today or do you have another pack?" he asked. She shook her head.

"I don't do it every day, Tom. I might have two a week, really, and I certainly don't do it at the office. If you think you were shocked, they would all positively shit!"

"I guess I was just surprised that you do it all," he replied and an annoyed look past over her face.

"I supposed that is fair. You never knew me in my college days and it really is just a random release. Not like I'm addicted or anything. I guess I'm not being considerate. Does it really bother you?" She asked, annoyance replaced by concern. He shook his head.

"No, no, it's not that. Just never considered you a smoker but I guess a couple a week isn't bad. I never smell it on you, so I suppose I can live with it," he conceded.

"I'll make sure you don't see it. Though yesterday you didn't seem to mind terribly," she grinned slyly. He laughed.

"True! If I'm being completely honest, hon...umm, I can't believe I'm saying this...but you did make it look sexy. Especially with your red fingernails."

"Oh really? I never thought about it like that but you did seem to be a bit turned on by that. And when I told you I shaved my pussy," she smiled again, and he blushed slightly.

"Well, okay, all of that was totally unexpected, you have to admit," he replied.

"Sure, I get that, but we should be free to be our real selves with each other," she countered, looking him in the eyes and her right hand reached for the cigarettes. He watched her. Never taking her eyes off him, she pulled on from the pack, slipped it between her red lips and handed him the lighter. He hesitated. She withdrew the cigarette from her mouth, intoning

"Doesn't a gentleman light the lady's cigarette?"

He reached for the lighter, snapped it to life, and brought the flame to the tip as Lisa took a deep drag and exhaled directly past his face.

"Much better. Just as good as the drink, " she proclaimed, the all-white cigarette poised perfectly between her well-manicured fingers. She took another sip of wine.

"Well, guess I can get used to this new Lisa," he replied, shrugging. "I have to admit I like how you do it, it's a bit of a turn-on."

As his wife took another drag, Tom noticed how her sexy lips pursed around the filter, leaving red marks from her lipstick. He found himself getting aroused watching her smoke and thinking about that smoky mouth around his cock.

"Probably for the best," she agreed, "I've been a mom a long time, a working professional longer, and I'm ready to expand my horizons." Another slow drag with leisurely exhale.

"Uh, oh, better hang on for the ride. You mean there's more?" he asked. She smile in return, her hand with the cigarette resting casually on the table.

"I don't have any specific plans, just seeing how life goes and reacting to it. I will admit thinking about last night really turned me on this morning and I had to take care of business, since you didn't," she smiled.

"Oh god, you wore me out and I wasn't considerate. I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay," she assured him, "I took care of it myself, this time."

"What do you mean?" he inquired. She paused, took a sip of wine, then another drag. Exhaling straight up into the air, she looked directly at him.

"I masturbated."

"Really? Damn, girl. Wish I was there for that," he exclaimed.

"You didn't need to be, honey, I had company," she grinned. He looked puzzled.

"What do you mean?" he asked, concern running over his face. She leaned in, the hand with the cigarette resting on this thigh, her face now inches from his.

"I watched a porn flick with a black guy pounding the shit out of this woman," she said, voice barely above a whisper, "and I came SO hard." She pulled back, took another drag, and smiled.

"You so did not! We haven't watched porn in forever, thought you didn't care for it" he stated. She waved her hand.

"Found out I did. And watching him cum made me explode, honestly. Didn't even think about you, is that bad?

"Ummm, I'm not sure, guess it's okay," he said, thinking about his occasionally forays into internet porn and how he enjoyed various scenes himself. She related the morning's event in detail as she slowly smoked, explaining her surprise at the size and her unexpected desire. As she spoke and smoked, Tom found his erection slowly growing, starting to tent in his slacks. Lisa looked down, snuffed out the last of the cigarette.

"My god, you are aroused. Was that because I masturbated or I wanted to be that woman handling that black cock?" she asked. She reached over and stroked him slowly.

"I'm, I'm not sure, " he stammered, a bit perplexed. She leaned in, kissing him on the cheek and bringing her lips to his ear.

"Yes, you are. You like the idea of me playing with myself, being naughty while you are at work. You wanted to be there but I think you also like the idea that I wanted that cock, don't you?" she whispered. He moaned. Lisa took his hand in hers and slid it up her smooth inner thigh.

"I took my underwear off before I came out," she whispered again, "would you like to feel my wetness?"

Tom felt Lisa guide his hand between her legs and his fingers reached the bareness of her freshly shave pussy. She spread for him, releasing his hand and moving hers to unbuckle him.

"Do you want me to want that black cock or yours, baby" she intoned into his ear, "Don't you want to take what is yours?" Rising, she slid down his pant and underwear, standing him up. Tom glanced nervously around, saw that the trees were mostly blocking the neighbor's view, and kissed her lips, tongue sliding into her mouth. He tasted a bit of nicotine and his cock twitched. Lisa stroked him slowly.

"This time I'm getting mine," she said, turning around and bending over the table, "Fuck me, hon, I need it. Show me what I wanted that black guy to do to me."

Tom, a mix of confusion, disbelief, and jealously coursing through his mind, looked at this wife's shapely ass bent over in front of him. Lisa wasn't a thin girl, more like curvy, and her hips were well shaped. He put his hands there now and stroked his cock on her ass crack.

"That's it, baby, slide it in. Take me like I wanted that black guy to have me."

Tom grunted, jealous arousal rising, found her opening, and slid his six and a half inches into her with one stroke.

"Ohhhh, baby, that's it. Fuck me, I want you to fuck me hard," she cried, and Tom obliged, pulling her hips back to firmly impale her on his cock. She reached out straight in front of her, grabbing the opposite end of the table for balance. Tom was a bit more aggressive than usual, were her dirty words getting a more visceral reaction? Tom kept thrusting, thinking about how his wife was not quite the woman he knew...Lisa never used the word fuck when they had sex, it was always making love. He found himself peculiarly concerned yet aroused as her tight pussy gripped his hard cock. Lisa decided to push it further.

"Ohhh baby, that hard cock today was so big. I wanted to suck on it like I sucked you last night and I wanted him to fill me up like you are now," she moaned, and Tom thrust into harder, pulling her hips back as passionately as he could.

"Yes, baby, that's it," Lisa reached down with one hand and started rubbing her clit, feeling the intensity grow. Tom looked down to see his slender cock sliding inside his wife's pussy, the image of her smoking, shaving her pussy, and watching black cock porn imprinted in his head. He wanted to be angry at these changes, but the thought of her confidently dragging on the cigarette and nonchalantly wanting another cock simply turned him on too much. As he watched Lisa rub her clit, he felt his orgasm build.

"Oh god honey that's it...I'm going to cuuuuuuuuum," Lisa moaned, body shaking and legs weakening as she reached climax. Tom kept up his rhythm, focusing on making sure the head of his cock got maximum exposure to her tight walls. Lisa thrust back against him.

"That's it baby, fill me up like that black man did today," she moaned, an at those words and that image, Tom exploded in orgasm, spurt after spurt filling his wife's pussy. Collapsing on her back, Tom sighed and kissed his wife's ear.

"My God, that was soooo hot," he said and she smiled. He withdrew and suddenly pulled up his pants from around his ankles, as if suddenly realizing they were still in the back yard. Lisa dropped down her dress, sighed and sat back down in her chair. They looked at each other without speaking for a few moments, smiles on both their faces. Lisa spoke first.

"Guess you liked that story," she said.

"I can't tell if I was mad or turned on, honestly," he chuckled. She nodded in understanding, putting her hand over his.

"I couldn't really ever do that, baby. It's just a story, something to turn us both on," she assured him. As she felt his semen spill slightly from her pussy, she thought about the huge amount of cum she saw in the video and wondered: was it really just a story, or is there something more to it?