The Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa's bad girl transformation takes another step.
3.6k words
4.35
23k
15

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the comments. If you don't like smoking, cheating wives, a touch of cuckold, swinging, probably better not read on....

------------------------------------------------------

In the two weeks that followed Lisa and Tom's patio sex adventures on back to back days, things seemed to have returned to the boring normal for the couple. Sure, it seemed as if they were talking more and sex had been more frequent but routine sex, not like the type of arousal and desire experienced on those two days. Maybe it was the patio that caused it, Lisa thought to herself. She had also carefully avoided bringing up watching the black guy in the porn video, thinking she might have gone too far with Tom on that day.

She had slowed her daily habit of having wine and hadn't had a cigarette in ten days -- perhaps it was just a temporary retreat from who knows where she was headed. While their recent trysts had been satisfying enough, didn't they both want more now that they had the time and ability to explore? Tom simply didn't bring it up and neither did she. She had finished putting the toppings on the home-made pizza, Friday's dinner of choice, when her cell phone rang.

"Hey, hon, just getting the pizza in," she said, seeing Tom's picture pop up.

"Sorry, baby, I'm running a little late here. We've got a system release that's not going well, so I'll be there as soon as I can," he reported.

"You know we were supposed to be going to the Carlyle's for drinks tonight, right?" she replied. In their small 20 house cul-de-sac, Matt and Wendy Carlyle were at the opposite end and often hosted informal gatherings for whoever wanted to come.

"Yep, I should make it later, just gonna have to get this done first," he said. They said their goodbyes and Lisa finished dinner, ate two slices, and put the rest in refrigerator, leaving a heart note on top for Tom to see. She walked into her bedroom, looked over her wardrobe, and selected a nicer pair of jeans, Tory Birch sandals, and a burgundy top that showed off the cleavage of her 36D breasts nicely. She threw two bottles of her favorite wine into a wine bag, locked the door, and headed down the sidewalk.

Nice houses, she thought, and nice people, as she glanced at the perfectly manicured yards, trimmed bushes and Georgian type homes. As she approached the end of the cul-de-sac, her eyes caught sight of the Carlyle house, perhaps one of the nicer houses of all the nice houses. Matt and Wendy were in their early 50s, he owned a car dealership and she was a hospital operations director. Their three kids were freshly out of college and on their own.

Lisa walked up the immaculate driveway to the front door and rang the bell. The door was promptly opened and there stood Matt, standing nearly six feet tall, with broad shoulders and a slight middle age paunch offset by his regular workouts. Clean shaven, his big smile was accented by short salt and pepper hair cut short, nearly a buzz cut, and a tiny scar on his forehead from a minor surgical procedure.

"Lisa!" he exclaimed, throwing open the door and embracing her in an easy hug, "so good to see you!" She returned the hug and smile.

"You too, big guy. Tom is coming later but I wanted to be on time, " she responded. Matt ushered her in.

"Most of the gang is here already, Wendy is in the kitchen, just head on back, you know where it is."

Lisa walked through the spacious entryway into the hallway, into the kitchen, where she found a number of couples gathered around the kitchen island filled with appetizers. A petite blond, perhaps 4'11", with waist length hair, pixie blue eyes, small A/B cup breasts, and a hint of wrinkles around her smiling mouth greeted her.

"Lisa! Darling! So good to see you!" Wendy exclaimed in a high-pitched tone, wrapping her waifish arms around her. Lisa returned the hug with a forced smile. God, this woman was annoying. What did Matt ever see in her? Breaking the embrace, Wendy pulled back and ushered Lisa into the kitchen.

"I'm so glad you came! It's been too long...and just where is that adorable husband of yours?" she exclaimed. Lisa groaned inwardly.

"Just working late tonight, he will be along shortly," Lisa explained.

"Well never mind, just enjoy yourself and he can catch up. The macaroons are to die for, the Burnleys brought the most amazing cheese plate, and the latest wine club offering is simply to die for...you have to try!" Wendy gushed. Lisa kept up the forced smile.

"I'm sure," she said, "I can't wait to try it all." Lisa opened the wine bag, pulled out the two bottles and placed them on the table with the others.

"Oh, that was so nice of you," Wendy said, taking one bottle by the neck and scrutinizing the label. "I'm not familiar with this one. Is it rated?"

"It's one of my favorite Cabernets, I think it's a good one. But it all looks good, such a wonderful spread," Lisa replied. Wendy smiled an ingratiating smile.

"Of course, dear. Feel free to enjoy whatever you like. You know where everything is," Wendy intoned, patting her on the hand. With a departing smile, she flitted off, leaving Lisa to pour a hefty glass of her own wine. Taking a sip, Lisa glanced around the room. It was filled with the neighbors, most of whom were in their 50s or 60s, with the Grendalls and Wythes the youngest couples, probably late 30s, each with smaller children. All good people, but Lisa and Tom were not particularly close with any, just neighbors.

As she walked into the large dining room, nodding and smiling, she made small talk about community events and catching up on her neighbors' lives. She made her way to the living room, where she found Matt tending his large leather lined bar against the larger wall. Four of the neighborhood guys were comparing whiskeys. Matt caught her eye as she approached.

"Lisa!" he smiled, "welcome to the men's corner!" Laughing, he came around form behind the bar, raised his glass and she clinked hers with his.

"Oh yeah," she exclaimed, "looks manly here, for sure. How is the dealership doing?"

"Oh, we hit some record sales last month, pretty good for the year overall," her replied, taking a sip of whiskey.

"Nice," Lisa replied, "you still restoring that 69 Corvette?"

At that, Matt beamed.

"Oh, girl, you know it -- it's out in the garage right now, I'm putting the finishing touches on her this weekend."

Lisa knew Matt spend a lot of his free time restoring old cars, having a fully equipped mechanic and body garage adjacent to his house -- the place was a legend in the neighborhood, as many of the guys would use the facility to change their own oil or fix their brakes when there was space. Her husband Tom never did, he just wasn't mechanically inclined in the slightest. While Lisa didn't exactly care for the grease monkey concept, she appreciated that certain guys loved their rides and the engines within.

"That's awesome, I'm sure you will love driving it when it's ready," she said. He smiled.

"For sure!" he replied, cocking his head, "Say, would you like to see her? I'm ready for a smoke break and would love to show you."

Lisa smiled in return.

"Sure, let's go," she said. He waved his hand for her to follow, and she let him lead the way through the kitchen. As they navigated through the groups of people, she saw Wendy looking their way.

"Matt! What are you up to, darling," Wendy asked. Matt waved her off.

"Just headed for a smoke, hon, back in a minute," Matt replied, moving smoothly to the door. Lisa caught Wendy's brief look of distaste. She grimaced, and turned back to her conversation. Matt turned to Lisa, as his hand found the door handle.

"She hates me smoking, ever since she stopped. She's a little princess now, sheesh," he grunted, opening the door and beckoning her through. They walked into the large garage, moving past their two BMWs into the large, separate bay that held all of Matt's equipment, including two lifts. This part of the garage, having been added on by Matt after the house was built, was offset from the rest of the house, very nearly a separate whole house. Moving past all the equipment, Matt motioned her to the dark blue 1969 Corvette sitting at the far end.

"There she is!" he exclaimed, "just days away from being on the road!"

Lisa smiled. It was a gorgeous car, fully restored and looking ready for the road right now.

"Nice, I'm sure you can't wait," she replied, sipping her wine. She noticed she was feeling a bit more than buzzed at this point. Matt reached into his pants pocket, pulled out a pack of Newports, extracted one and lit it smoothly. She watched him, feeling a pang of desire to have but knowing that everyone in the neighborhood knew she and Tom were not smokers. Matt took a leisurely drag and exhaled.

"You always smoke out here?" Lisa asked. Matt nodded.

"Usually, especially in the winter. When Wendy smoked, we'd do it outside, never in the house. Funny, because when we lived in the apartment before we were married, we'd smoke there and she never minded. She's a Nazi, now," he chuckled.

"Funny how people change," Lisa replied, watching him take another drag. She felt a growing desire to have a cigarette, and she pushed it down again.

"Yeah," he said, "not always good either!" he sighed. Lisa stared at the cigarette between his fingers. She hesitated, then gave in, not sure if it was the desire to smoke, the buzz from the wine, or both.

"Mind if I have one?" she asked, throwing caution to the wind. Matt look surprised.

"You smoke?" he asked. She grinned and shrugged.

"Sometimes. Can you keep it quiet?" she asked.

"Hell yeah," he replied, fishing a cigarette out of the pack and holding it out to her. She bent slightly and took it between her lips, as Matt flicked the lighter. The cigarette glowed as Lisa inhaled and she felt the smoke worm its way through her lungs. Exhaling, she smiled.

"Thanks, I needed that," she mused, sipping her wine once again.

"Does Tom know you smoke?" Matt asked, and Lisa made a so-so motion with her hand.

"He knows I do every now and then, but not sure he knows how often. I really only do it a couple times a week," she said. Matt nodded.

"I get it. Wendy's been bugging me to quit but what the hell...I might do a pack a week, just not willing to give it up yet." He took another drag, matching Lisa's inhale, and they both exhaled into the air.

"I'm not sure Tom knows how much I enjoy it," she chuckled. "Guess we all discover new things about our spouses at times," she mused

"Not sure that it's all good though," he replied, "we've been married nearly 20 years and I'm not sure I recognize parts of her anymore."

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked. He waved his hand.

"Aw, it's really nothing, I shouldn't have said anything," he sighed. "I just wish we connected more physically like we used to. She's just a bit more distance than usual and is so caught up in all her community activities. Christ, I think she's considering running for mayor or city council," he explained.

"Do you think she's having an affair?" Lisa asked bluntly.

"Nah," he quickly replied, "just don't think she has any physical drive anymore. I mean, do you and Tom...." He let the thought trail. Lisa smiled.

"We've had our moments. Could be better, I suppose, like all couples." Lisa took and other drag and exhaled sharply.

"Damn, your hot, I would be all over you all the time if I was him," Matt said. "Umm sorry, guess that was a little forward, but you know what I meant".

Lisa blushed slightly and waved it off.

"What the hell, you are the one with the cheerleader gorgeous blond," Lisa responded.

"Well, yeah, I guess, but I kinda wish she...umm," he stuttered a bit.

"What? What are you trying to say?" Lisa asked. Matt looked away.

"Not sure if I should be saying this...just wish she had your... you know," Matt stammered. Lisa laughed.

"My style? My what?" she teased back. Then she saw where he was looking.

"My breasts? You are a breast guy? You definitely married the wrong chick then; Wendy is pretty flat!" Lisa blurted. Matt burst out laughing.

"Tell me about it...yes, I'm a breast guy, I've admired yours a while, if you don't mind me saying," he said. Flattered, Lisa smiled.

"All good, I'm glad you like. It's very kind of you to say," she intoned, raising her cigarette to her red lips, and inhaling deeply. She noticed Matt watching her chest heaves slightly as she exhaled. She felt a small bit of excitement rise, and she placed her hand on the sides of her breasts.

"It's really flattering to have you notice, Matt, " Lisa commented. Matt smiled, staring at her chest. Lisa glanced around nervously, voice dropping to just above a whisper.

"Maybe you...maybe you would like a quick peek, " she murmured, silently wondering what the hell she was doing.

"Whaaat...what, are you serious?, " Matt asked. Lisa slowly unbuttoned the first button.

"Well, maybe you need to see them....after all, you shared your cigs with me and are keeping my smoking a secret. You should be rewarded."

She unbuttoned the second button and Matt, his cigarette burning forgotten in his hand, kept staring. She quickly undid the last two buttons and pushed her blouse aside, revealing her dark blue lacey bra. Matt dropped the cigarette and crushed it with his foot. Lisa followed suit. Lisa reached for his hands and placed them on her tits. Matt held back his astonishment but let Lisa run his hands over her smooth bra. Leaving them there, Lisa reached between them and unclasped the front clasp, unleashing her pert breasts. Moving the bra aside, Lisa felt Matt's two hands on each of her tits.

"Oh my god Lisa, these are amazing," Matt whispered, staring at her dark brown areola and dark pink nipples. He cupped both of them in in strong hands, causing each nipple to stand out. Lisa smiled, letting his hands roam, where they quickly found her hardening nipples. Lisa sighed.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she sighed. Matt grinned, and lowered his head to her right breast, taking a hard nipple into his mouth and flicking it with her tongue. His hands slowly kneaded each of her tits, and Lisa threw back her head and moaned deeply. She reached up and, placing her hands and the back of his head, pushed him tighter on her tit.

Suddenly, another voice from around the corner interrupted the moment.

"Hey, Matt, Wendy said you were showing off your baby," came a baritone voice. Matt quickly disengaged as Lisa snapped the bra closed and stepped behind a large tool chest to finish buttoning her blouse. Just as she did, Steve Henderson, another neighbor came around and Matt moved towards him.

"Yep, Lisa wanted to see it, too," he explained. Lisa came around, wielding a large socket wrench.

"Hey Steve, never knew you guys had so many tools! What does this one do?" She asked brightly, no evidence of what had just occurred on display. Both the guys started explaining as Lisa tuned out, smiled, and nodded. As Matt began to talk about the Corvette, Lisa caught his eye and winked. She told them she would leave them with their toys, picked up her wine glass, and headed back to the party.

When she arrived home, Tom was in the family room watching television.

"Hi, hon, you missed a great party," Lisa said, giving him a warm kiss, which he returned with a hug.

"Sorry, baby, long day, didn't have the energy to make it down. How is the gang?" he asked. Lisa sat down next to him, her hand finding his.

"Oh, they are good, same old gang. Matt's ready to get his Corvette out, the Burns have a new puppy, and the Wessons have Suzie's mother moving in. Exciting stuff around here," she smiled. He grinned in return.

"Nice, what's Wendy up to? Same ol pretentious self?" he asked and Lisa nodded.

"For sure. Not sure Matt is entirely happy, to tell you the truth"

"What do you mean?" he queried, eyebrow raising. She shrugged.

"He just mentioned she was very busy with community events, and didn't seem to have much time for him. As in he didn't seem to be getting much," she laughed.

"What? He came out and said that to you?" Tom asked, a look of concern starting to appear on his face. Lisa shook her head.

"No, no...that's just my interpretation, nothing specific," she explained.

"Funny, Wendy is very attractive and you think she'd be all over him," he muttered. Lisa looked at him.

"Oh, she is 'very' attractive, would you say, mister?" her eyebrows arched and Tom tried to backpedal.

"No, you know what I meant," he stuttered.

"Of course I did," she purred, extending her hand to run a finger along his crotch, "Would you like Wendy doing this to you?

"Oh my god, no way....I didn't mean it like that," Tom exclaimed, turning beet red. Lisa didn't stop.

"Maybe we should see if they want to swap partners," she leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Matt is a pretty good-looking guy." Her finger continued to trace to outline of his growing bulge. Tom, thinking back to their own recent explosive sexual encounters, looked at his wife, wondering if this was her trying to keep introducing even more spice. How should he play this? Was she serious?

"Lisa, I can't tell if you are serious and I don't want to get in trouble, " he stated.

"Trouble, honey? It's not a trap, I seriously want to know what you want as a man," she intoned in his ear, tongue sliding out and gently touching the lobe. Tom relented.

"Well, it might be kinda fun, she has that blonde hair blue eyed thing going," he said, as Lisa's hand firmed her grip on his cock.

"Mmmm," she responded in his ear, "I can see you liking that, and her tight ass. Would you like to take her like you took me the other day, honey?" Lisa began to unbuckle his pants, pulling his cock out as her tongue continued to play with his ear. As she slowly stroked his cock, her mind wandered back to Matt's mouth on her hard nipple. Tom moaned.

"I think the idea is making you hard here," she said, stroking a bit faster.

"I think you are doing it, hon...feels so good," Tom replied, enjoying her touch and the thought of taking Wendy more than he was ready to admit.

"You know her tits aren't as big as mine, but she does have a tight body," Lisa continued. "Do you think Matt would like a shot at my tits baby? Could you see him sucking on your wife's nipples?" Tom groaned.

"You are so bad, Lisa, what has gotten into you lately?" Tom asked, sitting back and looking down at his wife jerking him off. Her hand was stroking his shaft and hitting the head so perfectly.

"Just time for us to spice things up, baby," she cooed, "tell me you want to fuck Wendy. I'd love to see this cock of yours slide into her tight pussy, as you pull her blonde hair." Tom moaned louder, feeling a growing intensity in his balls.

"Tell me, Tom," insisted Lisa, increasing her grip and pace. Tom moaned again.

"I...I...I want to fuck her," he stammered, trying to get it out, "I want to....fuck Wendy."

"That's it, baby, do you want Matt sucking on your wife's big tits?" Lisa asked, never letting up, watching a swath of precum ooze over his head. Tom looked at Lisa's lustful look, wondering if she was really serious.

"Noooo, that would be too much," he confessed, though the image of Lisa laying back and being pleasured sent an undeniable thrill into his cock. Lisa persisted.

"Tell me, baby, tell me you want Matt to suck my tits! Watching him please your wife turns you on so much," Lisa urged. Tom moaned, reaching the to point of no return. Sensing this, Lisa pushed on.

"Mmm baby, I want Matt to suck my tits...I want him to make my pussy wet," Lisa intoned into his ear. "You might not admit it out loud, but you do want to see your wife pleased by Matt...and maybe suck him off. Do want that, baby, do you want Matt's cum in my mouth?"

12