The Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Tom shook his head just as he felt the rising pressure and his cock exploded in one, two, three, then four distinct spurts of hot white cum. The first spurt flow up onto his chest and decreased in intensity until Lisa's stroking hand was covered nicely in cum. She slowed her stroking until she was just holding his deflated manhood. Tom's head fell back to the couch.

"Mmm," she said, "That was SO hot."

Tom smiled, opened his eyes, and looked at her.

"Girl, you tell the best stories. That was amazing," he sighed. She smiled back.

"Why does it have to be a story?" she smirked, "who knows, maybe some of it already happened."

"I have to admit the idea of swinging and you being naughty like that is pretty arousing," he acknowledged.

Lisa laid her head on her husband's shoulder, grinned secretively to herself, and pondered the future possibilities.


12