All Comments on 'The Awakening Ch. 03'

by Starstruck2020

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The smoking is still going to kill her, her husband is too cocky to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful!

I love this story! Lisa is incredible, I hope she becomes a real cheating wife and her husband goes crazy. And who knows? one day maybe she'll leave him, mocking him and smoking in his face! * _ * i hope it, smoking, cruel and cheating wife! Good job my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love foreplay with a women who smokes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't like smoking

Cheating wives is why this category exists. Swinging can be fun if you have a really big swing set in the backyard. Otherwise it's a recipe for divorce. And by the time she's rubbed her husband's face in her dalliances you'd think he'd understand she's a slut and that he needs a divorce. This mess has gone on too long and any chance it had of being interesting or entertaining has long since disappeared.

1 star

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

Lisa very intelligently and cleverly manipulated Tom ,to 'fuck', Matt under pretext of swamping

Let her enjoy the "smoke & fire"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOKING FORWARD TO MORE

Enjoying the story so far; thanks for sharing. A good smoking fetish story is long overdue, so looking forward to more.

Will Lisa’s awakening also include social drug use along with the smoking and alcohol? Will Lisa discover her bi side? Just thought I’d ask!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reads like Lisa is done with her boring predictable marriage.

I'm sure she will find life so much more thrilling as she ages, alone, as her body turns into a dry wrinkled caricature of what her former husband once cherished.

Hope she enjoys the ride. The payment for the trip will be more than she lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing wrong with a woman liking to smoke and suck some cock...lighten the fuck up!

She has given her husband about a thousand hints she needs him to fuck her more often...if she didn't be the aggressive one in the relationship neither of them would get any sex. He sounds like like a pussy...maybe they should switch roles and she should be pounding his ass with a nice strapon, he would probably love it!

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Lisa seems to rapidly becoming the bit-titted slut she has wanted to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarstruck2020@Starstruck2020
Professional, married man, long time interest in erotica. Enjoy the idea of naughty wives, have a bit of a smoking fetish for the ladies, and good sex stories! I welcome your feedback (please be constructive)!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES