All Comments on 'The Awakening Ch. 05 Her View'

by InsatiableDesire

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
whoopy

so nice 40 year old, the mind of a 12 year old. husband is a complete asshole cos he dominates her and she goes for sam who does of course not dominate her. no he fucks her and he let others fuck her so her selfesteam get a lot better. in the end she just has to see a cock and her ego gets a boost. why not work in a nudist swingerplace? I guess then you will know how god is feeling. get help you really have a problem but for sure not your husband. where is he all the time anyway get a divorce. maybe you also should fuck all your friends husbands then they have some ego boost too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How Sad

How sad the previous comment was from a very bitter person. Wonder if they spend all day trying to push their bitterness on others as well? This lady obviously found great pleasure in discovering her sexuality and I applaud her for sharing it with others. Who knows, maybe she did get a divorce, maybe she does live at a nudist swingers camp. That's her business. I just hope she keeps enjoying herself and sharing her experinces. The little people with little minds should stay away from sites that might offend them as well as stop trying to bring others down to their level. You go girl!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Exiting!

love reading about your experiences! i wish someone would teach me that kind of confidence.. but i am everything you have overcome, i'm shy, low self-esteem, dress unattractively and am too scared to try and be sexy - i don't believe i could pull it off. i dont even paint my nails red or wear lipstick (i hardly ever even wear make up actually!)

i did reacently buy sexy night wear, but i'm too shy to wear it infront of my hubby of 5 years!! 8O

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous