All Comments on 'The Awakening Ch. 46-50'

by CalyPy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kiwi91kiwi91almost 9 years ago
Wow

I have not stop reading this story since I started the first. You are so talented. And I need more. I hope you continue to write this story because it is so good.

ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago
Hmmmmmm

When are you posting the next set of chapters ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next chapter please

Addicted!

SilvesterMSilvesterMabout 8 years ago
Plans to continue?

Do you have any plans to continue this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
CalyPy where are you?

I know that English is not your first language and there have been a few howling errors in your grammar and even choice of vocabulary - but - who cares? Your story is engrossing and I really hope you get around to giving us some more chapters soon. All the best from deepest Somerset.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This is an absolutely beautiful and addicting story, I just read all of it in one sitting. I know it has almost been a year since it's last update but I hope that you will consider continuing the story.

CalyPyCalyPyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

I stopped updating this story because I thought not many liked it. I have finished all of it and you can read the full story in the link put on my bio. I will consider to put here the final chapters once I finish editing them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCalyPy@CalyPy
I love to write. Most importantly, I love people that enjoy my stories. A writer is nothing without people who read their work. I live my stories in my mind; they become part of my every day thoughts, so if I am sharing something with you, trust me, the stories are living in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES