All Comments on 'The Awakening of a Hot Wife and Mom'

by WifeANympho

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great story!

Please don’t stop writing.

I hope there will be additional updates to this story!

phallustinephallustineabout 1 year ago

Whoa, fuck. I am beside myself, somewhat at a loss for words, spellbound. For as much as it turns me on, I wonder if I could get my wife wound up like this, could I handle it as well as Jason? Could I refrain from participating, from putting my mouth where her pussy has been?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dr beulahthemick; Excellent story, now for pt2, she certainly is one very lucky lady, how about she try's one of her lfemale friends.

boaman007boaman007about 1 year ago

Great story, this is why you are in my list of favorite authors. Well written and well paced. Thanks.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMMmmmm Excellent story.. Let's hear More of this now..!!!

LaurinhaLaurinhaabout 1 year ago

Your storytelling skills are incredible!

I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for your incredible storytelling skills. Your latest piece blew me away! I was hooked from the very beginning and couldn't stop reading until I reached the end.

I know that you prefer not to write chapters, but I couldn't help but wonder how fantastic some of your stories would be as a full-length novel. Perhaps you could consider expanding some of your stories into a series or novel format.

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your talents with the world. Your stories have brought me immense joy, and I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us next.

I get horny just to think what this slutty wife would be doing during that week or during the next weekend…

CardsRoyalCardsRoyalabout 1 year ago

Love the story!! So sexy!!! Will we get a part 2??? I would like to see a story on the 36-hour fun!!! Great job!

RuthMRuthMabout 1 year ago

Great story I also fucked my sons best friend and some of their friends gang me I’ve only been with my husband until my son went to university now I’m a wonton whore and can’t get enough so this great story is like my life

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 year ago

Interesting story, and the type I'd like. It is a little technical and more of a fantasy (as opposed to anything real). But a good story line. I just think her increasing experiences and ultimate gang bang should have been spread out over a longer period of time.

peterheer51peterheer51about 1 year ago

Great story. Got me stroking straight away.

Tica21Tica21about 1 year ago

Hot and wild! Kept my interest up!

Spike204Spike204about 1 year ago

Loved that story more please 😍

GashlasherGashlasherabout 1 year ago

Nicely done my friend. An escalation of a Hot -Mum/Wife. Loved it!

ldlarry52ldlarry52about 1 year ago

A fun read, just love over the top stories about gratuitous unsafe sex where a modest one man so man discovers how much pleasure she can give and receive with her cunt. Looking forward to more of your fantasy tales.

1reddawg121reddawg12about 1 year ago

Wow,Got my Cock Hard,And Stroking But I promised my Wife I wouldn't Cum till she got home.This story will get her so turned on can only imagine what is going to happen when she gets home.😈🍆👅😈

fordcurryfordcurry8 months ago

What a hot, fuckin' story! I love Samantha and her new found job as a cock slut and cum-whore. Hope there is more for this cunt.

i122i1225 months ago

This story started out great but then took a turn for the unbelievable. Had it stayed with the occasional one, two or maybe three wife fuckers it would have been better

fordcurryfordcurry5 months ago

Read this fucking story about the Cunt Samantha, this time outloud to my fuck partner who knelt between my legs. I shot a couple of husge loads on her face as I read about the cum whore Samantha. Hope there is a Part Two. Hope Son gets to use mom too, maybe a frat party?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story line well written but I think it got out of hand too quickly? I doubt any woman can go from trying one man to gang banging 50 so quickly? The husband could also have been a little less of a cuckold, rather being part of the action and recording it. Keep writing and I look forward to future stories

BobvyBobvy3 months ago

I became a Hotwife 7 years ago while on a vacation in Napa Valley. Meet a handsome black man staying at the same B&B. Kept running into him at the different wineries and started hinging out together. After having dinner together that evening my husband invited him to our room to share another bottle of wine. The wine wasn’t all that was shared that night. Our new black friend spent the night between my legs. The next day it took some time before my husband and I could face the reality of what happened. That even after finally deciding we needed to talk about it and discovered we loved what happened and wanted to continue. I’ve been with my first black lover and a few of his friends many times since. My biggest gang bang so far his been 4 men not including my husband. Loved your story as it’s very close to my heart and what I love doing.

XXX Chris

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous