The Awakening of Amy

Story Info
Amy has secret black desires she finally admits to.
1.6k words
4.38
31.6k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce my wife and myself to you.

My wife Amy is 34 years old. She is 5 feet 7 inches tall, slim build, dress size 10/12, breast size 36c, she has shoulder length blonde highlighted hair, hazel eyes, a very pretty face and full lips. She is fully shaven ( at my request ), and has a wonderful pair of legs.

I am Mike 42 years old. I am medium build 34 waist, 44chest, short brown hair, I am 6 inches, uncut and fully shaven.

Amy and I have been married for 9 years, she still attends her church twice weekly.

Amy was brought up in a very small and conservative town in England by devout church going parents. She has always been a rather snobbish lady which adds to her sexually attractiveness in my mind. Whilst enjoying the company of males she has never in her life been flirtatious with them due to her upbringing and she has always made it very obvious that she has no interest in black males, to such an extent that she could be construed as being a little racist in her outlooks. She has always been adamant that I was her first lover and has had no one else in the physical sense.

I come from a totally different background and it often still surprises me that Amy and I ever got together, let alone became happily married. My background is pure working class from poor but honest and hard working parents. Some of my friends in my earlier years were black, unlike the friends of my wife Amy and I was not in any way in the same way of thinking as her about them, quite the opposite, I enjoyed their company very much.

Amy and I differed in our sexual needs, Amy was again conservative but did enjoy sex and had wonderful orgasms from it but was quite lacking in any sort of sexual adventure, preferring to be fucked in the missionary position most times but would on occasion allow me to fuck her doggy style if I wished.

I, on the other hand, fantasized about many sexual scenarios and enjoyed porn and masturbation, with Amy featuring as the woman in the scenarios. Amy however had no such fantasies or enjoyed porn to any extent, or so I thought prior to recounting this experience.

My story starts when I was clearing out a spare room we had in our house, it was full from floor to ceiling with accumulated junk from several years. There was a set of drawers in the room and when I went to move them I discovered a type of secret compartment, it was about the size of a small drawer and was well concealed. Inside the drawer was a collection of old time porn magazines and all of them were of black men with white women, full hard core porn of them being fucked, sometimes by two or three men or more, to say I was taken aback is a little bit of an understatement because I knew that I had not put the magazines in there and the only other person who could have done so was Amy. The drawer was full of them and once I had removed them I found tucked away at the back a black rubber cock dildo which was 10 inches in length and very realistic. I sat down and looked at the pictures of the women being fucked and held the dildo and knew that Amy had a secret side to her. This turned me on so much that I had to unzip and relieve myself at the things I had found.

I replaced the items and during the evening I told Amy I would throw out the old set of drawers in the room the next day while she was working. The following morning I went to get the drawers and the porn and dildo had all been removed which proved that Amy knew all about them. This turned me so much knowing she had secret thoughts of black cock. I have always been of the opinion that all white women should take black cock at least once in their lives. While she was at work I searched fro the porn and the dildo, eventually finding them tucked away in a cupboard in her dressing table, I looked at the porn once again and was amazed at the size of the cocks on the guys in the photos, there wasn't one under 10 inches and the women certainly knew they had a cock up them when they were being fucked.

Several weeks went by after my discovery and I was fucking Amy every night and sometimes twice a day, she asked me what had gotten into me wanting so much sex so I admitted to her I had seen some porn on the net and it had a great effect on me. Amy asked what I had watched and I told her it was a white wife being fucked by a black stud, she said she found that quite offensive and something that white women should not do. I asked if she would like to see something like I had watched, she protested but I eventually got her to agree. I downloaded a porn film where a rich white wife ended up being fucked by the pool boy, I chose it specifically because the wife was similar to Amy and the guy had one of the biggest, blackest cocks I have ever seen.

The evening came when we were going to watch the film and I opened a bottle of wine, I was sat in shorts with nothing underneath and a tee shirt, Amy had on a very short skirt and a tight vest top and was braless. I was sat on the sofa and Amy sat in a chair more or less opposite me with us both facing the TV. I hit the play button and the film started, usual slow start with small talk between the woman and the guy, as I watched I kept an eye on Amy to gauge her reactions.

The time arrived when the woman took down the guys shorts to release his huge cock. I looked across at Amy when his cock sprung out to see her jaw drop open when she saw his size, ( so much for her church upbringing). She told me she didn't think it was real but I said it was for sure. The woman began sucking his cock and Amy was mesmerized, she had her legs up on the chair and I could see her squeezing them together, obviously enjoying the sight. I asked if she was enjoying it and she said the woman was filthy doing that with a black guy and couldn't understand why any white wife would do it.

After a few minutes of cock sucking and pussy eating the guy got the woman on the bed doggy and pushed his massive shaft inside her, as he began to fuck her I could see Amy's chest rising and falling rapidly, her face was flushed and she was staring at the screen. The whole scenario was having an amazing effect on her and I said it looked like she was enjoying it but she told me she thought it was quite disgusting. When she picked up her wine glass I could see she was visibly shaking and regardless of what she said to me she was in fact in quite a sexually turned on state. The guy was really fucking the woman hard, she was begging for his cock and he was calling her a married cock taking slut. Amy now had one leg raised on the chair and I could see her hand drifting between her legs, my cock was almost exploding. Once her leg was raised I could she had come downstairs to watch the film panty less, another sure sign that the film turned her on.

My erection was easily visible through my shorts and Amy said it was obvious I was enjoying the porn film, I told her it turned me on very much and I thought the woman looked wonderful full of black cock. As the guy continued pounding the married woman Amy let her hand slip between her legs and began rubbing her pussy and playing with her clit, I told her it was nice to see her letting herself go sexually. she admitted that she was aroused watching the sex take place and as she said that she opened her legs wide and began to masturbate furiously. I was amazed at her being so openly sexual, she had never been like that at all before. The opportunity I had awaited for all our married life was now here, I told her to do it to herself and also to admit that she loved seeing the black cock. She wouldn't admit it so I left the room and came back with the porn and the dildo, I called her a lying slut and she admitted to it all, but said she could never do it for real.

Amy grabbed the dildo and rammed it straight up her soaking pussy shouting at the black guy to fuck the woman, I went over to Amy as she fucked herself and pushed my cock into her mouth, something she had always refused to do. Once my cock was in her mouth she sucked it greedily, my shaft was throbbing and my balls tight and ready to empty. As she sucked me I called her a fucking filthy black cock lover and this just made her hornier. I pulled out of her mouth and fired all over her church wife face telling her things were gonna be different from now on, she was going to be my slut for using when and how I wanted.

To be continued