The Awakening of Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A look of horror appeared on her face as the tip of his cock brushed against her lips but his grip was too strong and gradually he pushed it into her mouth. Any thoughts in her mind that he wanted a simple blowjob disappeared as he suddenly heaved his hips forward and rammed his cock to the back of her throat. Amy gagged on it, gasping for air as his thick meat filled her mouth.

"Eat it, you bitch. Eat my cock." he ordered.

He gripped the back of her head so she couldn't move and then began slamming his prick in and out, fucking her mouth just like it was a cunt.

The pain from Jusamads assault on her mouth gradually subsided and she was even beginning to feel a little pleasure from the throat fucking. She was certainly getting pleasure from the cock still pounding away inside her cunt and she locked her long legs round Rehzins back, encouraging him to drive in deeper and deeper. A series of shattering orgasms ripped through her shaking body as the double assault produced feelings of sexual satisfaction inside her stronger than she'd ever experienced before.

It wasn't long before she felt two loads of hot cum blast into her fabulous white body. Rehzin shot every drop of his seed deep up her cunt while Jusamad fired one stream of semen down her throat before pulling out and spraying the rest all over her pretty face.

"Wow! Kasib wasn't kidding, she really is a great fuck!" said Rehzin, a satisfied smile on his face.

"Well move over," Jusamad replied, "I'm going to fuck this bitch so hard she won't be able to stand for a week."

For the next thirty minutes the two Pakistani youths gave Amy a good going over as firstly Jusamad savagely fucked her cunt and Rehzin pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. Then they flipped her over and both took her doggie style before spraying even more cum over her face.

All this time Kasib had been watching the magnificent brown-haired beauty get a thorough fucking from his friends. He kept his promise that she was all theirs and he wouldn't join in but he had been so severely tempted when Jusamad shoved his cock down her throat that he had to relieve himself by jacking off. Now they had finished with her and were sitting down recovering while Amy was still sprawled over the table, completely exhausted by the intense fucking session she had just experienced. He walked over to her and gave a little tug on her pony-tail, raising her head up from the table and even though her face was covered with cum she still looked gorgeous.

"How did you like my little surprise?" he asked looking deep into her brown eyes, "Did my friends do a good job? Did you like their cocks rammed into your mouth and cunt?"

"So good, so good" were the only words that Amy was able to utter, but a thoroughly contented smile filled her face.

The three Pakistani youths high-fived each other, knowing that the stunning white woman couldn't get enough of their big cocks up her and she would soon be begging them to fuck her again.

12